What kind of dystopian shithole is homer living in when his boss can send him to an insane asylum for wearing a pink...

what kind of dystopian shithole is homer living in when his boss can send him to an insane asylum for wearing a pink shirt

Attached: Homer_pink_shirt.jpg (500x385, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRcoJNnF8KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some sort of...Clown World.

You know

It's called Springfield

>t. Eats pink donuts

Across most states in the United States, you just need to convince some judge that a person has been acting cooky, and that's enough to have them hauled away for evaluation. Burns probably owns plenty of judges.

It's a society that we live in.

Bart fucking around with his sanity test thing got him sent to the asylum.

Bart just answered honestly

he was still wrongfully incarcerated

Was he though

I was sent in for psychiatric evaluation because I wore dirty gardening shoes one day. I didn't even realize I had them on until someone pointed them out, and because I tried to wash them off in the sink that was enough to get me reported to upper management.

You’re such a sicko

>washing shoes in the sink
>washing shoes in the sink at work

Attached: iu-3.gif (320x212, 1020K)

user, I...

Attached: autism.jpg (680x712, 148K)

Dude, what’s wrong with you?

And this is why we need to bring eugenics back

sneed

is there a version of this image that isnt for ants?

Lock him up and throw away the key

>go home faggot!
Damn I still cant believe they got away with that line

Different Time

why doesn't anybody ever say something about Homer's pink car

Attached: 8de1f5dfb821f77a-600x338.png (600x338, 283K)

based springfield hates fags

formerly utopian

strange, pink shirts with white collars were trendy back in the 80s. maybe for his job it would be deemed inappropriate, since pink is a quirky color and he's responsible for the safety of a town

I can't imagine working a 9 to 5 shift without wearing a pink shirt to remind you of your humanity.

Attached: 1541760706014.png (400x217, 155K)

Just switch to an 8 to 4 and you'll be fine.

Anti-nuclear propaganda world conjured up by coastal smug lefties

I thought it was because he was registered as a sociopath

>Not working 6 PM to 2 AM ahaha losers.

take your small white penis back to /pol/

I guess it's more of a magenta/salmon color. Regardless, it seems to be an old car, maybe 80s or something, and more zany colors are kinda acceptable for this type of vehicle.

Attached: 1406242907115.png (376x431, 49K)

Levels of irony already reaching clown levels.

>Implying I don't work 8 PM to 4AM
Pleb is what you are.

Teach me the secret of working night shifts without fucking hating it.

You have a quit date in mind the day you apply. That’s what helped me.

Wasn't there a deleted scene in the movie where Springfield went from dystopia to utopia to dystopia again?

America

If you can't check his sweet trips at least get your eyesight checked.

The absolute madman.

It's pink, Ross. You're not fooling anyone.

>bodyshaming
Begone, the left doesn't need shitlords like you.

Based and godpilled

Modern America.

honk honk

Attached: koyunmh5r2c31.jpg (748x502, 56K)

-It's quiet and peaceful depending on the job
-you meet all kinds of interesting weirdos
-depending on how it affects your eating habits, you could end up losing a lot of weight...or gaining a lot of weight unfortunately
-it gives you a valid excuse not to do anything during the day time like house work and chores

It's a cartoon

Take your lose inflamed vulva back to tumbler, oh wait, you ruined that site so now you have to squat here.

Attached: 1563577710423.png (469x335, 20K)

>claims to hate white males
>literally cannot stop thinking of white penis
get a grip (not on a penis)

To be fair, he is wearing a pink shirt and he is a guy. You just don't do that. It is a pretty reasonable reaction.

Where else am I supposed to scrape off all the dried dog shit? My own sink?

Surely not.

Careful men, he wets his pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRcoJNnF8KA

I know you faggots are just playing along but can you give ONE good reason why he's shouldn't have done this? And how in the flying fuck does it warrant psychiatric evaluation?

Who the hell would wash dirty shoes at work?

Why wouldn't you? Losing precious time you could be using for your boss?

What did your parents do to you?

What kind of normally-functioning person's response to finding out that his shoes are dirty in public is to wash them immediately?

A normal person would wash his shoes. I could've seen him use wet wipes but if they were incredibly dirty then I don't see the issue with using a sink.

And that’s why you’re crazy.

Someone who doesn't want to walk around smelling like dog shit all day?

>washing your shoes with wet wipes

Attached: 1443992565914.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>formerly white shirt

He didn't step in dog shit, they were just gardening shoes.

>amerimutts would shame a person for cleaning his shoes up
The more I heard about your country the more I don't want to live in it.

What would George do in this scenario? We know he eats out of the trash.

You got issues

I'm all for cleaning shoes, but do it at home with the proper supplies, not at a sink at your work.

What's the difference?

>t. Has never had a job

Whatever this thread is full of snowflakes.

Assuming there's any truth to his story we still have no idea abouy any of the details. Might have been a lot more about how he was going about what he was doing than what he was doing e.g. If he frantically ran down a hallway and then started running water on his shoes while looking back and forth nervously at everyone else around him and visibly shaking from the anxiety followed by throwing his still wet shoes back on and running back to his office smelling of wet shoes with a bunch of dirty shoe prints left behind everywhere.
Also the US is massive and you can't even extrapolate from one case like this to the rest of the city he's in, let alone the state, or to all of the United States.

>running your shoes through a sink doesn't actually clean them, if anything it makes them more disgusting
>people wash their hands in sinks
>nobody would have fucking cared if he had just left is shoes as is for the rest of the day

>he wets his pants.
No but I always make sure to piss on the toilet seat and shit under the rim to make a porcelain hamburger

>>people wash their hands in sinks
Yeah, IN sinks, not ON them.

You think the sink doesn't have traces of everyones ballsack/cuntjuice splattered all over it when people wash their hands?

Okay, now refute my two strongest arguments.

On most of the US you can fire an employee with zero advanced notice for little to no substantial justification. So there wouldn't be much incentive to bother with trying to get an employee sent to a psychiatrist. Would be much easier and less of a liability to simply terminate their employment.

Attached: 1523941512611.jpg (743x418, 59K)

See
Dogs shit in gardens.

Why is his name backward on his name tag so that it reads correctly in the mirror? Is Wojak an ambulance?

>what kind of dystopian shithole is homer living in when his boss can send him to an insane asylum for wearing a pink shirt

MEN

just use that as an excuse to tread dogshit in the office every other week

Season 1-4 Simpsons were always kind of dystopian

I still wish Nintendo had given her just a hint of nipple

Ahem.....Dilate

come on guys it can't be both your moms

are they gardening shoes or dog shit stamping shoes? get your story straight

The ‘90s.

Not really, I remember the mid 80's and the 90's that was normal ware. if anything it would look out dated by the time 92 came by. 2000's that would have been super gay.

This just proves that Mr. Burns treats his employees better than you think at first glance. Pay may vary but it is always competitive in Springfield. Though he physically abuses and endangers them, he gives generous health benefits and unmatched job security. Sure he may call employees who fail to meet dress code possible anarchists but that simply masks a concern for the mental health of his employees.

The one known as the 1990s.

Attached: E3C5469C-632B-4889-BE61-95E38B526442.jpg (292x255, 23K)

Why you people come to Yea Forums and cry like pussies?, POL is not the source, all other boards are part of POL

Springfield is a shit city. Remember that Bart damaging a statue got a violent mob, complete with torches and pitchforks, set on him. Nelson Muntz beat the shit out of him to the point where he was bleeding and not a single teacher or school official stepped in. Homer got his job as a nuclear safety inspector by being a loud protestor, and it wasn't for (in universe) several years that anyone checked if he was qualified. It drove him, and likely every other man at the plant, near-sterile.
There is a canonical building sized tire fire that has been going on for years, and the whole town literally stinks because of it. People just keep tossing tires in there.
The mayor and cops are corrupt. There's a well established mafia and yakuza presence. It has a maximum incarceration state facility that somehow also frequently allows violent offenders like Snake to enter and exit multiple times a year ("the Bart, the" was enough for the parole group to let an attempted Murderer out). There's sections of the city called Crackton and Junkyville.
Even if most of those came after the pink shirt incident, Springfield being a terrible place to live in is consistent throughout the show.

Then why wasn't Krusty there?

You sick fuck.

The 80s, homosexuality and aligned deviant behavior was criminalized.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1568079274858.jpg (471x502, 101K)

Attached: hy.gif (480x368, 1.43M)

Because he DESERVES $15/hr

Attached: i_deserve_more_money.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Not to mention the fact the boss himself is a hilarious but unrepentant fucking monster of a plutocrat who ruined Homer's life in the first place. All because his mom destroyed the bio weapons he was developing *in a goddamn city.* He forced her to go on the run, the town's post office didn't give two smelly hits about delivering all the mail she sent him, and later on, even after she was exonerated, he used a loophole to get the feds back on her case.

Fuck that noise about Simpson DNA; the absence of Homer's mom clearly had a bigger impact on the poor slob.

But back to the matter at hand, Burns ruined one guy's life, kept Smithers in indentured servitude basically all because his dad kept the town from exploding (and covered that up too) and into the present treats *all* of his workers inhumanly. All the while seething at the fact he has to pay them anything even as he strips away inalienable rights and his plant pays dick for taxes.

It's a fucking cartoon

Yeah, if you don't want to get written up at work for filling their sink with dog shit.

I seriously hope you didn't do this and are just lying on the internet for attention

Oh sure. Blame the rich billionaire instead of the property destroying hippie who abandoned her family. He sure is evil for giving her low IQ child abusing unqualified son a stable job with excellent healthcare plus dental. He must be a demon for not wanting to pay taxes that Mayor Quimby and Chief Wiggum would undoubtably spend wisely. Those taxes collected from the Radioactiveman movie sure was spent judiciously. Him being pissed is so unjustified when his employees all do such a bang up job maintaining the plant. They sure do deserve to be paid more.

Oh thanks. Glad I have your permission to blame the evil oligarch. I sure needed that.

Return to Metafilter, cuck.

because he isnt crazy he is jewish

I always thought that the white part of Edgeworth's eye was supposed to be the pupil and the dark part was his sclera, and Edgeworth was looking right at me