Someone please kill me

someone please kill me

Attached: Batman 078-021.jpg (1988x3056, 918K)

Literally just don't read it if it upsets you so much, user.

Why does Bendis get so much shit for repeating dialogue when King is as bad if not worse?

Holy fucking shit what's with that text?

>$4 comic
>20 pages
This page is worth 20 cents. If you saw this page sitting on a shelf, would you pay twenty cents for it?

King gets plenty of shit. Some even compare to as bad if not worse at times than Bendis.

I like how even the credits are trying to remind Batman he should be focused on freakin Bane rather than Catwoman.

No, but most individual pages aren't that great without surrounding context. Not that this page is made better by IT'S context.

>trying to use credits like it's a tv show
oof

t. Joker

Attached: batfag rising.png (697x440, 80K)

execute me on live television

Attached: catbat.jpg (447x1431, 177K)

Wait, is this new? As in, after Tom King already spent all that time building up to a wedding and then had her leave at the alter? Is he really starting this shit up again?

I throw up in my mouth a little every time I have to see them together now. I used to not mind their little romances but now they make me wanna die.

Again, doesn't anyone here listen to the Word Balloon podcast?
We have know this would happen for ages. King has talked about it and explained for so goddamn long. How does this even surprise you?

: alfred is dead, damian’s kidnapped by a guy who says he’s you and literally the entire city is being take hostage, can you please forget about selina’s puss puss for five seconds and help us

bruce: *jon snow voice* but... she’s muh queen....

Why do you think that BATCATBATCATBATCATBATCAT is a thing in the first place?

Attached: invincible - science dog writer.jpg (1024x1533, 263K)

This is worse than bendis

At this point I just feel sorry for the artists. DC and Marvel justifying their lowered paychecks because they don't have to draw as much when they can just copy old drawings over and over and slap awkward dialogue on top.

>someone please kill me

Can't even do that yourself, huh? Back in my day you didn't need assisted suicide, goddamn it. You just did it, and if you did it right, people would only found you after you were already dead, so you couldn't be resuscitated.

Because dumbass, Bendis just repeats the same dialogue without any point to it and has people repeat full names of people for no reason. And he does it all the time.

You might be annoyed by King's naturalistic way of doing dialogue, but it at least it moves forward and emphasizes things, instead of being stuck in place, wasting just space.

>Literally too stupid to understand a simple comic book plot

What are you on about? I haven't read the King Batman, I've just seen Yea Forums bitching about the fallout from the wedding and this looks like King is just gonna start everything up all over again. It seems retarded, that's all.

>naturalistic
If you're having a stroke, sure.

>It seems retarded, that's all.
Welcome to comic books.

>Bendis just repeats the same dialogue without any point to it
Without any point?

>Without any point?
Yes, he repeats dialogue without any point.

>is as bad
you just answered your own question, retard

Tom King has 19 more issues of this story. R U ded?

I have a better idea: Can someone kill Bruce and Selina?

Because he was doing it first, user.

You'd think an high profile capeshit writer would at least know how to make a dialogue, but King knows how to surprise everyone with his incompetence.

>It seems retarded, that's all.

Because you haven't read the run and fail to see the overarching narrative behind why the wedding not happening and why they're reuniting now.

Hint: it's all been part of an overarching keikaku.

I'd charge the store 20 dollars for damages to my well being.

People knew that since the wedding issue.
People are criticizing the retarded idea, the poor execution and the absolute garbage writing.

Nothing that a mindless shill like you would ever understand.

>It was always the plan!
Not a great plan.

>King's naturalistic way of doing dialogue
>naturalistic
>natural
You know how I know you don't speak to a lot of people offline?

IMO all the people bitching about the wedding and them getting back together again are just salty idiots who got hoodwinked by PR and have to lash out at something to soot their butthurt over letting hype cloud their minds.

Get the fuck off Yea Forums, Tommy boy

top kek

Not them but does it count as being hoodwinked if you thought from the start it was a terrible idea that would be executed poorly and feel vindicated after? Hell, I’ve always considered Catwoman and Batman’s attraction to be a shitty character concept for the chink in Batman’s otherwise ironclad willpower to be some petty thief who dresses in a formfitting costume, and King trying to take the relationship as equals seriously only affirms to me it was always a stupid idea.

>Too much of a brainlet to understand or appreciate the femme fatale trope

Meanwhile in the superior Batman book, we got
>Bruce Wayne acting like a human being
>No PTSD
>Actually went out of his way to help 2 WWII vets who were stranded on the island

God I love Tomasi.

Just needed two pretty shitty arcs to get one that so far has been pretty okay.

Unlike the Batman book...how many shitty arcs so far?

King's Batman has had multiple good arcs and individual issues. Freeze trial, Santa Prisca arc, Date Night, KGBeast, etc.

>Boat
>Bat
>Street
>Cat
It never ends

I thought he was done at 85

It continues in the Bat&Cat book he'll be writing.

I think King intentionally wants people to hate this pairing. See I’m in the group that supports the marriage, but I can’t stand the way Tom writes these two

I think I go retard just reading it

Bendis repeats?

Yes, Bendis repeats.

Repeats what?

Brian Michael Bendis repeats the dialogue.

>King's naturalistic way of doing dialogue
HAhahahahaha my fucking sides

Brian Michael Bendis repeats the dialogue?

You're gay.

You're gay?

Attached: 1509057197233.jpg (424x306, 18K)

Second floor basement?

A surveillance camera?

Why did he start doing that retarded BatCat thing anyway?

Batman Family

this just shows how lost the writer is in keeping this toxic relationship going and sacrificing BOTH selina and bruce’s personalities for this horrible story

METAL GEAR? IT CAN'T BE!

Gotham's toast and Alfred got a neck massage. Meanwhile Batman's enjoying cocktails in Bora Bora. Tom King has made me despise Bruce/Selina. The dialogue made my head hurt. Gave up halfway through. What a shitshow.

Go to bed Matt

Personally Im very tired of the romance between Batman and catwoman that King writes, Bat, cat, boat, Catwoman is the person he loves above his family, blah blah blah, all i want now is just for this to end, so...hey! At the very least, one more issue means sooner we get to switching writers, right?

>emphasizes things, without being stuck in place
>Excusemewhatthefuck.png

Attached: 1559119095997.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Too hard to pay attention to the plot when everyone is talking like retards

Disgusting

>Hint: it's all been part of an overarching keikaku.
Oh shut the fuck up, having a keikaku doesn't make it not shit.