Pink Diamond is by FAR the REAL antagonist of the series

>No other gem has caused as much grief to Steven as PD, having to constantly answer for her mistakes and things she left behind.
>The giant gem war where all the gems were shattered, forced into fusion or corrupted
>Leaving her Diamond sisters with no explanation, all are very distraught and miss her greatly
Leaving Greg the love of her LIFE and maybe the person who had the most impact on her to raise Steven on his own
>Messing up Pearl greatly then not allowing her to speak on it
>Messing up Amethyst and Garnet
>Inadvertently getting Lapis cracked and imprisoned
>Messing with Jasper's mindset
>Abandoning Bismuth in Lion's mane and trying to forget about her, not telling the others what happened
>Abandoning Spinel conscious and alive on a planet waiting desperately for her for 6,000 years
>Abandoning her entire court and army, crippling the continuation of her species while making a huge blow to their resources
>I guess just leaving the Zoomans in her Zoo

The only gem I can think not really affected TOO much by PD was Peridot.. and she is shorter with limited powers due to the lack of resources left in PD's wake.

How many more of her crimes did I miss?

Attached: D1E9F582-2913-4F1D-8DB9-B682BA1E91A6.jpg (1657x1242, 809K)

yeah

Show's logic:
>PD is a horrible person, and deserves no redemption.
>White Diamond got 'no u'd and is now a precious ahegao grandma who we love so much.

I feel like Pink Diamond being Rose was just a thing they wanted to do for the sake of a twist. We didn't reall need such an elaborate twist me thinks.

All the other gems are NPC slave robots. PD is the only sentient gem, she can do no wrong.

but ur wrong tho
be less salty user

You forget the real rose quartzes that served under her getting punished for her lies.

This. Pink shouldn't be the big bad of Steven Universe. If anyone's deserving of it it's the diamonds. For some reason the writers just want to dump all the bad shit that has ever happened in the show on her ever since the twist.

She comes across less like an antagonist and more like a scapegoat.
>Why is shit going down?
>Pink Diamond

i hope steven becomes the s6 villain
much better than pulling another alien race out of their ass or a slow trickle of gems who liked era 2

That’s a terrible idea

Attached: 1568192785591.jpg (680x932, 87K)

season 6, if it happens, will most likely be an epilogue, tying up any loose ends, filling any plot holes, and fan service, fan service, fan service.

So how many planets full of life did she annihilate, or try to exterminate?

Oh, that's right!

Fuck off, you stupid little piece of shit.

>tying up any loose ends, filling any plot holes,

Fat chance.

Pink IS one of the diamonds.

>or try
Well, she did try. Then she got bored and decided to check out the Earth, and liked it.

Finally a show I can relate to

>Rose Quartz forces Garnet to never ask questions

What did Becky mean by this?

Don't forget that by her own fucking words, PD thought that greg was just a plaything.

She didn't force her, she convinced her, and Garnet trusted her.

I want renegade loyalist gems because it would finally be villains who are the result of Steven’s own actions instead of just more shit his mom did.

>Well, she did try.

I don't think you can call it 'trying' if she has no idea what she's doing.

Someone brought up about Pink Diamond that we saw all her character development in reverse.

I wonder if someone could turn it around and make a short where we see all her scenes chronologically.

The next-to-last one would be her on the beach with Greg where things get real. "I am not a real person."

>NOOOOOOOOO WHITE DIAMOND IS HITLER YOU MUST HATE HER

Pink was not perfect, but she's not antagonistic. There is not an ounce of malice in any of her actions. She's reckless, selfish, immature, inconsiderate, and insensitive, but she doesn't go out of her way to hurt anyone. She just doesn't think about the consequences of her actions, which incidentally hurt lots of people. And even then most of her actions have good intentions.

Like this:
>Abandoning her entire court and army, crippling the continuation of her species while making a huge blow to their resources

Yeah, she did this because she didn't like the idea of committing genocide, which is several magnitudes more evil than anything on your list, and is also something that three other characters on the show have attempted.

In the context of the show, she is rather worse than Hitler.

Ding dong.

Attached: Thank you.gif (350x194, 1.94M)

except it is not shows logic that she's a bad person. it's a meme. she is a shit character. all problems in the show lead to her and she's too stupid/dead to be responsible about any of them

Attached: 4VxYgsL.jpg (1280x1737, 307K)

The show's logic is that she's not good or bad because a person can't be 100% good or 100% bad, she's both. She did dumb things, tried to make up for them and did some more dumb things, but her friends still looked up to her and it took them years to acknowledge her flaws.
Pretty good pic though

No one cares. Take your shitty rocks and go pound sand somewhere else. Seriously, fuck off. Steven Universe is shit and Sugar paid off Yea Forums. The mods sold out and is why you aren't banned.

>capital c

She did create Steven, if she didn’t do that than we would be discussing this shit show to begin with.

>she's a bad person. (...) She is a shit character. all problems in the show lead to her and she's too stupid/dead to be responsible about any of them

Are we still talking about Rose Quartz? Or someone else?

What is it about SU that makes people come up with crazy conspiracy shit like this to justify that fact that some people might actually just like the show