Okay Yea Forums, let's say you have an infinite amount of money, enough to make your dream cartoon come true...

Okay Yea Forums, let's say you have an infinite amount of money, enough to make your dream cartoon come true. What aspects of the show would you blow money on? This includes:
> voice actors (this includes guest stars/celebs)
> favorite animation studio
> musical talent of choice
> crew members
> other

Attached: frogthink.png (419x420, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVvWqPlKCkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coke.

good writers

Fpbp

Probably allocate most to the animation studio, I know three people with near-perfect pitch inc. myself, fuck any studio that spends big bucks for voice actors

Breaking the record for most hand drawn frames in a single feature

buncha fucking retarded monkey problems

How does perfect pitch translate to a variety of voices and acting ability exactly?

Ever see the War segment from Aeon Flux? Here's a clip: youtube.com/watch?v=fVvWqPlKCkQ The whole thing would be like that. You have a character doing something, they interact with someone, and then it follows the new character. To make it interesting, every segment will be made by a different group and they will only have access to the clip that came before them. That way it turns into some weird whisper down the lane thing and no one can sure of what the final product will be.
It'll be an absolute mess but I'm sure someone will find it worth a watch.

Attached: Featured610x315107.jpg (610x315, 66K)

Thats a cool idea, Like something out of early MTV.

Homestuck TAS

I'd want an Animorphs cartoon with Tartakovsky directing all the action scenes where the aliens and animals rip each other to shreds. Then I'd have Shawn Ashmore voice Tom for shits and giggles, and John de Lancie as the Ellimist.

Attached: 1336519913915.jpg (864x559, 266K)

An adult-oriented (i.e. it has cuss words and gore and perhaps occasional nudity) sci-fi epic drama. I've had the idea for the setting for years now. Far future (about 1500 years from now give or take), takes place during an intergalactic cold war between a human-lead, democratic Alliance of species (which is actually controlled by oligarchs and the literal Illuminati) which is like a dark, degenerate version of Star Trek's Federation; and an alien Empire lead by a living God seeking revenge against the Alliance for a previous and devastating war.
The story would follow a group of mercenary freedom fighters waging a guerrilla war against the Empire in the Triangulum galaxy and attempting to stop or slow their bloody conquests - conquests pursued in the name of living space and manifest destiny, but really are pursued so that the Empire can amass enough resources to challenge the Alliance. The group would consist of various species from Triangulum and the Alliance, and also a couple of defectors from the Empire. At the end of the series they end up triggering an intergalactic war, all according to the God-Emperor's plans, which will be resolved in a movie trilogy.
Occasionally the story would switch away from the main group and focus on other characters around the universe, like the leader of the Illuminati or the God-Emperor, to paint a better picture of the overall setting and also to give viewers insight into the politics and culture of the two intergalactic superpowers.
Lots of extremely expensive space battles, as well.

just give me cartoon saloon, i might not be the best writter or anything but it would be fun

Attached: ozenboomer.png (1280x1280, 1.17M)

Sounds bad. Don't make that.

I'd like to do something animated with Godzilla. Nothing solid in my mind except an adaptation of Godzilla in Hell. Just like each issue was drawn by a different artist I'd have it split into segments each animated in a unique style. Haven't settled on a narrator. Maybe a different one for each part?

With infinite money I’d buy out every franchise and spend the money on a harem of hentai artists with my newfound power.

That just sounds like a shittierversion of LOGH with aliens.

Animation (and even then, I'd be content with TV quality 2D)

LOGH?

the problem with this post is that nothing can be shittier than anime by default

My idea for a cartoon is one I came up with with my buddy. It takes on various video games we both love as inspiration.
Fallout, Mortal Kombat, Doom.

Basically, there's a technologically advanced world that gets invaded by another world full of demons. There was an event 200 years ago that literally tore a hole in the sky and the demons came flooding through, and nearly made humanity extinct.

Humanity was able to survive by building 4 domed mega-cities that the demons could not penetrate.

Over the next 200 years, humanity grew complacent in their cities, and never ventured outside to reclaim the world. The daily life of your average person is boring and methodical.

One man, a garbageman from one of the cities grows so bored of his life, that he ventures forth into the Demon Wastes to live a life (however short it may be) full of adventure. Armed with nothing but his jumpsuit and garbage disintegration ray, he slowly unravels the mystery of what caused the hole in the sky to open and how to reclaim his world.

Attached: King Crystal.gif (1138x990, 109K)

There's definitely the shows I have my own ideas for. But if I had the money for it I think I'd like to fund other people dream ideas first. Other people as in people within the industry. I'd like to seek out someone like Maxwell Atoms, Thurop Van Orman, etc. See whatever they have floating around their heads and fund the idea I like the most. Except I'd like to witness the production and be involved as much as someone without talent can be without ruining the production. Then I'd like to carry what I learn to producing my own stuff. I'd also love to buy shelved away properties buying them from companies and producing and licensing of course letting the original staff work on it.

I'd turn my webcomic idea into an adult oriented action-comedy show. It takes place in a cyberpunk future with decopunk aesthetics; cars have those cool pointed fins, you got cyborg greasers working on turning themselves into human hotrods, and the music is jazz, blues, and big band with a touch of electro, occasional lashings of rockabilly.
Story is about two women becoming better people through the power of friendship. Beatrice is an ex-wetworker for the US government, a deep state experiment that left her a shortpacked bunny girl with Bruce Lee reflexes and an addiction to the art of violence, taking it out on folks that don't irritate her conscience too much. Padmavati "Paddy" a Brit-Paki expat, saddled with a medical suite that retarded her physical development, that turned into baggage towards her parents, and brothers that want to honor kill her for turning into a bitter, hard-drinking, chain-smoking, blasphemous apostate as a full on existential "Fuck you."Turns out they didn't have much choice; congenital heart defect would have killed her in her teens without it, and never got to explain. Together they'll curb Bea's addiction and help her to become a functioning human being, while Paddy is set on the path of forgiveness, and not being an angry little shit.
>VAs
Kate Micucci as Beatrice, Melissa Fahn as Paddy(thinking Bristolian or Liverpudlian)
>favorite animation studio
Ankama. Sure, I know it's technically close to flash, but if it's on par with the Grougaloragran vs. Nox fights, I'm okay.
>musical talent of choice
Reverend Horton Heat and Caravan Palace.
>crew members
Ian JQ, a friend of mine breaking into the business, but other than that I'd listen to whatever studio picked up this nightmare.
>other
I voice a background-ish character that is the cook/early bartender, called "Chops." Speak primarily in grunts and gestures, but is referred to as a chatterbox outside of being onscreen.

sounds interesting

I flippantly posted a jerky take on GF fanfiction so heres the revised version.
I would pay off my debts with a fraction of the budget and hire hidden talents in art schools.

Attached: gravy tea rises the third one.jpg (1000x1000, 514K)

So to recap the synopsis;
In the third GF, basically the supporting character warns the main cast of bill's return and fights his new devil hell form with a "bigger" devil named, wilhelm b. cipher
I got bored so its not really a big deal.