> WEBSITE
Easy to use tumblr webcomic theme: tumblr.com/theme/39018
Dos and Don'ts for starting a site: pastebin.com/kNR2W5mV
Promoting your comic: miss-melee.tumblr.com/post/143483233951/

> ART and WRITING RESOURCES
makingcomics.com/
mediafire.com/folder/9pf1nwwa92lbp/Comics_for_making_Comics
cienciasecognicao.org/rotas/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Robert-McKee-Story.pdf
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_1.pdf
.../invisible_ink_part_2.pdf
.../invisible_ink_part_3.pdf
pastebin.com/BSVaT7uQ

> PODCASTS and VIDEOS
chrisoatley.com/category/podcasts/
John Cleese on Creativity: youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5oIIPO62g
Terrible Writing Advice: youtube.com/channel/UC3ogrx6d9oohf6D42G44j1A

>Brush Packs
CSP: mega.nz/#F!5xlV2IzJ!bg8BZB-oYaVrmD31S3fJHw

Whats your favorite pizza topping? What foods inspire you? What do you do when your not working on comics?

Attached: 0028853_dina-farms-anchovies-pizza-large.jpg (1840x1840, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/omnifighters/introduction/viewer?title_no=189548&episode_no=1
pmq.com/pizza-in-comics-the-life-and-times-of-admiral-pizza/
twitter.com/admiral_pizza
deviantart.com/washyourhandsman
admiralpizza.tumblr.com/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-life-and-times-of-admiral-pizza-and-friends-/list?title_no=325065
tapas.io/series/Admiral-pizza-
youtu.be/wCv_V4EfeRs
tapas.io/episode/1514539
tapas.io/series/Tad-Danger-Substitute-Ranger
tapas.io/series/Comic-Dumping-Ground
youtu.be/knyRW3fM2yQ
youtu.be/Ax9ZoL0d9Z8
youtu.be/FF6Nu1T97Q8
tapas.io/episode/1171961
tapas.io/episode/1198194
tapas.io/series/Ibrahim-Coyle
webtoons.com/en/challenge/ibrahim-coyle/list?title_no=270091
tapas.io/episode/1280237
youtube.com/watch?v=cGBZUJIWPTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunisolar_calendar#List_of_lunisolar_calendars
deviantart.com/julia012
mangaido.com/en/u/julka_dru/series
tapas.io/series/Utsukishi-Rosaura
tapas.io/series/monvana
instagram.com/monvana.comic/
patreon.com/zachmorris
twitter.com/ToonZach
twitter.com/CapeworldComics/status/1172356588943921152
mspfa.com/?s=31590&p=73
tapas.io/series/The-Power-of-Stardust
docs.google.com/document/d/16ZwNisoHwBmnVYtJmNgTu3c7N4SBufMEDEkulJOHHps/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=PNdarAnpi4k
xkcd.com/242/
surnames.behindthename.com/top/lists/united-states/2010
tapas.io/episode/1518104
youtu.be/rDjrOaoHz9s
boss-rush.smackjeeves.com/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-stranding-fields/list?title_no=303921
instagram.com/van_derteal/
tapas.io/series/PREDATHEOSIS
predatheosis.tumblr.com/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/predatheosis/list?title_no=227480
newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1434168/1
newgrounds.com/art/view/prov22/predatheosis-1-russian-translation
devilsmoon.net/comic/chapter-2-page-31/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/devils-moon/list?title_no=201767
topwebcomics.com/vote/25380#uxComicTitle
tapas.io/episode/1519271
career-end.donrosa.de/
tapas.io/series/Virgin_and_Limpdick
tapas.io/episode/1519571
webtoons.com/en/challenge/eerily-lovely/wild-strawberry-part-9/viewer?title_no=255060&episode_no=28
eerilylovely.smackjeeves.com/comics/2858130/wild-strawberry-part-9/
tapas.io/episode/1519700
smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=178392
webtoons.com/en/challenge/cardinal-junction/converging-paths-page-21/viewer?title_no=196040&episode_no=23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mon_(emblem)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchorage post

Attached: Anchorage_Alaska_USA.jpg (1024x683, 193K)

Omnifighters is updating every Friday with 4 pages a week now.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/omnifighters/introduction/viewer?title_no=189548&episode_no=1

Attached: Main girls v2.png (1040x584, 707K)

This is driving me up a wall now that I saw it...
Nothing that photoshop magic can't fix i guess.

Attached: file.png (442x344, 79K)

Okay lads here is my defeat comic, as promised.

Attached: Cole Defeat Page 1.png (664x940, 600K)

And part 2.

Attached: Cole Defeat 2.png (664x940, 407K)

Thats a cool-ass mecha.

Thank you, I was rather proud of this one.
Drawing robots is my most favorite thing in the world. Its why i consider this a fetish comic.

>favorite pizza topping
N/A - Provolone cheese on the bottom, sauce on top
>what foods inspire you
I've long said that chicken parmesan is the food of champions
>what do you do when you're not drawing comics
Taking up space

Attached: IMG_20190911_151801_505.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

Behind schedule, but it came out quite well.

Attached: Edgardo Oberto.jpg (800x800, 467K)

Admiral Pizza links-
Read about me in PMQ magazine, I'm kind of a big deal.- pmq.com/pizza-in-comics-the-life-and-times-of-admiral-pizza/

Interact with me on twitter! twitter.com/admiral_pizza

Deviantart-deviantart.com/washyourhandsman

Read All the EXCITING ISSUES HERE

Tumblr-admiralpizza.tumblr.com/

Webtoon-webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-life-and-times-of-admiral-pizza-and-friends-/list?title_no=325065

Tapas-tapas.io/series/Admiral-pizza-

I got interview with Freddie the pizza guy!
A cricket got in the studio-We talk about Pizza, comics, And dog mushing!
youtu.be/wCv_V4EfeRs

PIZZA POWER!

Attached: Admiralpizzasearchforsanta.png (1600x2500, 2.93M)

After getting a lot of public support for beating up the guy who took my bike-I have decided not to run for mayor. I will talk to whoever wins and see if they want to throw a city wide pizza party. I think i will focus on my career as a "cool comic dude." Maybe i will enter politics one day.

Attached: ZADMIRALPIZZAADD.png (1290x1950, 3.54M)

Damnnnn that's nice!

Fuck the haters. Run for mayor anyway!

Oh my I almost forgot. I promised lewd foot kissing.
Spoilered for peak lewdness. I hope i dont get banned for this.

Attached: Lewd foot kissing.png (664x940, 253K)

Bahahaha!

Footfag BTFO

This is great, haha

Mayor. Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be mayor?!

Attached: 3628648-7391359104-lex-l.gif (240x180, 314K)

admiral, i both fear and respect you.

New Oni x Fox update! Things are getting serious on the Fox Clan side!

tapas.io/episode/1514539

>Whats your favorite pizza topping?
Probably pepperoni!

>What foods inspire you?
Gotta go with chili cheese fries. Definitely.

>What do you do when your not working on comics?
More art, among other things. I've recently been getting the urge to build model kits again, so I hope to get another soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 12.07.06 PM.png (725x347, 111K)

Page 3 got colored today.

Attached: 03 color.jpg (882x1382, 1.21M)

What's the story of this comic?

That looks amazing!! Very cool.

New thread, New shill post
I promise to have a new Tad Danger update this weekend. The catfight really threw threw me off schedule.

As a consolation though, i created a new series called Comic Dumping Ground. Here you can find all my random shitposts and practice comics, as well as my catfight stuff, for posterity. I plan to update this sporadically with random stuff as it comes to me.

>Favorite Pizza Topping
Meat Lovers. I require as many different meats working together. Like a gestalt... of meat.
>What foods inspire you.
Due to my generally rearranged organs, i honestly dont eat much, and i dont enjoy eating. I survive off peanuts, ramen, and twizzlers. I have a weird taste for mexican food ever since the surgery though. Nothing really appeals to me anymore.
>What do you do when you are not working on comics?
I go to regular work doing 8-5 data entry and listening to true crime/conspiracy podcasts. I like smash bros and collecting toy robots.
I am a simple, sad individual.

Attached: Tad Danger Advertisement.png (655x463, 239K)

new pages!

These things happen.
Even more difficult is lining them up in 3d, which is what you need to be doing. Not a straight line drawn across her face that kind of lines up with her bangs.

Absolutely darling. And the damn Gorton's Fisherman there at the end...

>model kits too
you just keep being more cool

...what model kits?

When i am not working on comics, i Like to take my girls out bike riding! I'm so happy that i got my bike back, I got some awesome
footage of some really weird back paths and abandoned cabins this summer!

youtu.be/knyRW3fM2yQ
youtu.be/Ax9ZoL0d9Z8
youtu.be/FF6Nu1T97Q8

>toppings
It's so dependent on the quality. Some places have great italian sausage, sweet sausage, canadian bacon.. others have terrible examples of those. Nobody seems to be able to screw up steak, though. I also like peppers and onions on that shit, and sometimes bbq sauce instead of normal pizza sauce... which I acknowledge makes it not-really-a-pizza-anymore.
>foods inspire me
whenever people ask me my favorite food, all I can say is "things that are combinations of different things" because sandwiches, pasta dishes or lasagna type casseroles, stir fries, taco/burrito type foods, or, yes, pizza... are all collectively the best foods. just cram every food group together and I'm happy... and I think that says a lot about life, too. A little of everything (good) makes anything great, but at the same time, a tiny bit of a garbage ingredient can ruin the whole thing. You don't have to be the meat, just be food.
>when not working on art
there is no such time. and there's about to be even less of it.

My one sheet does a much better job of explaining than my log line, but anyway.

The story is about a young girl who is thrust into the world of Transients (think Mutants) when her own aberrations manifest. She must then confront the problems and dangers that having these powers presents for her societally and personally.

The story is set in a near future where Nuclear Holocaust was barely averted, and individuals can have their lives destroyed should they spontaneously turn into a TRANSIENT.

I am trying to capture the spirit of the X-Men prior to them being merged with the rest of the Marvel timeline. The story works much better if they truly are an equally threatened and threatening minority.

Thanks.

Haha thanks!

I mostly build Gundam kits!

The girls make cameos in your comics I hope

>gunpla kits
you and me are best friends now. i will pick you up from the airport or save you from yakuza should you need it.

You have sleigh dogs?

Oh yeah!! Right back at you, Smacky! I hope that in doing either of those things, you'll use a mecha, haha!

Tom N Artie still on hiatus with third issue being worked on so no time like now to give it a try.

tapas.io/episode/1171961 (Issue 0 of main comic)

And don't forget Tom N Artie Tales, the spin off with shorter stories but a different artist for each one:

tapas.io/episode/1198194 (First story start)

Attached: Tom, Artie and Ether.gif (960x640, 457K)

Percy and Cole are so cute!

A two panel preview of Issue 3's first page. Me and the team are really aiming to give the events of 1 and 2 a proper wrap up with this.

Attached: PAGE 1 PREVIEW INK.png (572x288, 79K)

If by "mecha" you mean me recklessly driving an 06 ford taurus while high on mescaline and swinging around a steel gauntlet i got from a renaissance fair... then yes.

Hey man, don't be talking shit about the taurus!

Attached: Taurus.png (300x360, 103K)

....I'd say that qualifies! haha

I've been retooling and reworking my prologue- it's too long and doesn't have enough context. Reworking the whole beginning script, actually.

I really need to just buckle down and finish it instead of backing up and working and reworking and then retooling and rewriting but it seems that's all I do.

Attached: Knights-of-New-Albion-Prologue_01.jpg (800x1000, 539K)

Attached: 4F3D5536-BFDC-4CD2-B228-5247713FE57B.jpg (2861x2911, 1.14M)

MECHALINE
you lucky bastitch, all I have are leather bracers. not very comfortable ones either.
For some reason that sumbitch always reminds me of Dora Talos, even though really there are so many other suits that look much more like it. I guess it's just the white and the long head.

Attached: fucking cheap bastard in the fighting game with his stupid arm blades.png (289x480, 40K)

edgy. I love me some falcons.
fable*
those hands are interesting, you clearly referenced some hands and you did a varying job of proportioning and shading on each one. If you can learn what went right on each, you can combine them nicely.

>Dora Talos
You're alright by me user.

I think Dora Talos is part of a family of grey/white mechs with telekinetic powers which includes Dangaioh and Zeorymer.

Attached: Zeorymer.jpg (189x267, 10K)

boy I never thought of it that way, but you're right.. and I kinda wanna put Tekkaman Blade in there too now. And Kabuto from Juukou B-fighter. I'm stretching too far now.

Attached: 935C1FCA-6758-4708-84C1-B546F477EC27.jpg (3024x4032, 1.81M)

There's a lot in here that needs a lot more attention- I'll definitely put in some more work on those hands though.

Also I spelled feeble wrong- even though I think at the time I looked it up somehow I still spelled it wrong.

Attached: Knights-of-New-Albion-Prologue_02.jpg (800x1000, 492K)

New Mad Magic

Attached: 014.jpg (1200x1673, 1.57M)

Attached: B56CC00C-7B38-46BD-A828-09639D933380.jpg (3024x4032, 2.02M)

Attached: 02BB1241-0787-442B-86CF-1820D4D83F2A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.99M)

Attached: 502B9748-E2E9-41E3-9B1F-47C7A98BEFF8.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

Attached: C0382C6E-BAEA-467A-B804-371CD114D18D.jpg (1799x4012, 1.65M)

>Favorite Pizza Topping
Ham or anchovies.
>What foods inspire you.
War food and ancient civilizations food.
>What do you do when not working on comics?
I work in real life sadly.

Preview of our gal Azu kicking a door open.

>Ed saved Hiemont
Endearing detail.

Absolutely degenerate Smacky, what will the children say.

Attached: preview.png (800x408, 140K)

Currently abroad but whittling away at sketching this comic out meanwhile. The hardest part for methus far as been keeping characters "on model" and consistent. Even with proportions marked, it is a struggle. Bah!

>>>Whats your favorite pizza topping?

Jalapenos and other veggies.

>>>What foods inspire you?

Sugary foods make me manic.

>>>What do you do when your not working on comics?

Daydreaming at work about art, music, taking care of my plants

Attached: 20190912_051420.jpg (2576x1932, 1015K)

>At some point, the world shifted its attention from American cartoons like Superman, etc. to anime cartoons and it was all for a long time. In the next five years, I want to believe that Ugo Jesse would be a brand that would also be a hub where our kind of cartoon can be projected to the world.
I asked this in the thread but didn't get any good responses. What advice would you give UgoJesse?

>Favorite Pizza Topping
Pepperoni
>What foods inspire you
The randomly generated meals from Dwarf Fortress/Rimworld can sound pretty good when they don't end up horrifying.
No wait, burgers. The crispy bit is the best part but you can never make the entire patty the crispy bit. You can only crisp as much as you can. In that they mirror the idea of perfection in their curious, sizzling way.
>What do you do when not working on comics?
... Vidya?

Attached: ugo interview.jpg (1726x1222, 918K)

>10
I don't understand, people are posting comics?

Attached: 1361812411083.png (393x740, 32K)

link to comic?

Reposting

tapas.io/series/Ibrahim-Coyle
webtoons.com/en/challenge/ibrahim-coyle/list?title_no=270091

Attached: IC05-03.jpg (800x1131, 645K)

b

Are the catfights already over?

Yes. Dee won.

tapas.io/episode/1280237
>What foods inspire you?
Pizza, also haggis.
Haggis.

it seems like most of you have jobs but are any of you disgusting NEETS? like me

Bit of both
I draw stuff for a living and the conversion to my currency from dollars is pretty high, so I have neat pay from it.

Attached: file.png (381x607, 143K)

No bully

Im jelly, I wanna live from commissions too.

Come to Brazil and you'll have an easy time doing so.

Im already close, its just that my art isnt good enough yet to have people paying for it.

oh of course that was feeble. somehow I read it wrong and misguessed what word you meant.

we need to have a cooking contest sometime, so many of our comics are involved in that

Attached: Ficksed.png (1446x2800, 506K)

I'd be up for that!

Sure, but let's not forget the contest of drawing a car for your comic character.

Instead of a catfight tournament, have one where characters try to cook something.
The best drawn food wins.

Absolutely epic and amazing.
Thank you for the great fight UwU

Holy shucks!

Very based.

This is great! I'm going to canonize this as taking place after Percy and Cole's fight in the story. What happens next gets described in Azu vs Fishergirl--Percy teaches Cole's gang to harness their latent telepathic powers through operating Queenfisher together, Cole gets brought up on aggravated assault with a humanoid vehicle charges, but Percy argues leniency and she gets off without any jail time.

Percy has Cole do community service at the Sanderson thermosphere base (Power of Stardust issue 2) figuring that Cole's aeronautics background will make her of use to the scientists there. Cole's gang are now Fishermen, and Cole can join up once her community service is done. She'll have to learn the Queenfisher's telepathy system from her underlings--which will hopefully curb some of her ego.

Cute! It's surprisingly chill just watching two dogs on a walk through scenic locations.

My /m/ates!

Cooking could be fun! Thule cooking is very interesting--a lot of the food is raw. A funny story that happened to Percy and Stopwatch--when they were children and Percy was over at Julie's house for the first time, Percy mistook Julie's fishbowl as a candy bowl. Julie cried when she saw Percy chomping the heads off Ariel and Flounder. She called Percy a freak and a monster, Percy cried, and it took a whole week before they were friends again.

It's a common misconception in the setting that Thule cuisine got this way because they can't start fires underwater--this isn't true, they can. Thule cuisine favors the raw because food has been hard to come by in the Nepot Ocean--its hard to compete with Leviathans, so Thule had to eat every bit of what they killed--even the unsavory, disgusting bits--and eat it fast before the leviathans showed up. Eating raw food is also part of how they develop an immunity as their eyes passively screen out pathogens.

Of course, the food being raw doesn't mean Thule cuisine is straight up Klingon with tentacles writhing on the plate.

Attached: Steak Tartare.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Im totally in. Although I dont think I can draw tempting food, but we could have fun.

That said Id wait for the tournament to finish first. Ill probably have my Azu vs Fishergirl fight done next week since this one is hellish busy.

Attached: a sauce of fire.jpg (500x498, 166K)

Nice dude. We may not know each other but I care about you much more than I care about most people I meet anywhere, your enthusiasm is the real fucking deal and these unbelievably chill dog videos are just the icing on the cake. Keep on keeping on, Admiral Pizzanon.

It's helped me develop Percy as character, and Smacky created a cool visual for her eyes. It's been a good contest.

Gas is cute!

>People reading the story
Thank you god. I get discouraged on projects easy, so it's nice knowing I'm not shouting into the void. I'll have more of it soon.

And Percy isn't androgynous. She's not Gasolina, but she does have curves. Tomboy does not mean androgynous. Cole's just being mean.

Both versions of Cole vs Fishergirl are canon to my setting. Admiral Pizza is also canon.

No.

I think that's a leeeeetttttllleee too extreme.

I was thinking Fishergirl knocks her out with a RNC and then puts her in an eye where she has an embarrassing hissy fit. Post-fight has Azu introduced to Percy's mom as her therapist.

I don't mind Percy groveling for mercy. Becoming Azu's slavegirl means designing a slavegirl outfit. Maybe something with fishnets?

>Cole's flunkies learn psychokinesis and she gets invited back onto her team after doing community service

>Azu gets a therapist

I feel like there's something philosophical here in that the best thing to happen to the bad guys is for them to lose.

Attached: ch2_pg14.jpg (810x1051, 432K)

I work on other projects in other mediums
also i work at a bakery and go to school

new page

and so concludes chapter 2.

Attached: ch2_pg15.jpg (827x1083, 763K)

Oh im enjoying the story, so post here if you progress with it.

I salute you, fellow mecha friend!

I feel bad, but I laughed. Poor Rau!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 2.00.30 PM.png (597x596, 525K)

>Otto is fine having his character grovel
>Ardi isn't

Its more about the character than anything.

it's all about character integrity. that's what makes things interesting
especially when it's a crossover and you know a lot of people looking at it aren't regular readers already, so you need them to be themselves.

Come on user. Not everyone feels the same about putting their characters through the wringer--and that's okay.

What's this shit? "My character will never give up no way never!" Come on!

I probably wouldnt have an issue if it was Rau. As I said, it isnt about lewding or not. Its about acting out of character. It gives me a bad feel thats really difficult to explain. Some user called it self-incest or something similar, that was a funny way of putting it. I dont want to change the character attitude for fanservice. Better if I can give fanservice in-character at best. And I dont eh, its not important, this is just for fun.

Thank you haha, it was an one minute idea but I had to.

>My character is super special awesome
>His character is a pussy bitch

yes. different characters have different attitudes.

So Otto’s character is a pussy?

I don't know, I'm not even aware of what comic that's from

>All of this
Whew! Chill guys!

Percy is strong willed to, but:

1. She's not going to break bones just to hear Azu submit, she's not like that, especially when can just hold Azu in the air with telekinesis. Azu on the other hand IS like that.

2. As much as she would hate it, she's willing to swallow her pride to avoid serious injury. Enslaved, she can still turn the tables on Azu later or escape. That's harder to do if she's injured. Azu on the other hand has an obsession with her pride and would rather die than submit.

I think I got Azu's character right?

As far as I know Fishergirl is the most overpowered character of the tournament along with Dee. Im glad this is just drawing a pic or so because I cant really imagine a way for Azu to get through that eye thing if its always activated. Maybe she could kick her really high along with the entire thing and jump on the same level for an advantage, but thats it. Id imagine her legs would break though but she can heal that.

Pretty much. That said, Azu can and will run away as a last resort. She just wouldnt grovel. Also, to be honest, the entire existence of superheroes as a concept would really piss off her since it means there are powerful people trying to make her accountable for her actions.

i like that. it gives Cole a good ending and maybe a shot at redemption.
part of my idea for the queenfisher was that when percy was piloting it, the eye projected over the visor giving it a cycloptic face.
maybe the eye would appear when cole was in control, and its body movement would be more brutish and brutal, while Pit is mor majestic and angelic when percy is in control.
also her flunkies have name should you need them.
>silver= silvia
>red= rusty
>purple= perry
>turquoise= turk

also queenfisher is ridiculously OP.
>supersonic speed
>sustained flight
>wind manipulation
>conventional fire arms
+
>marine capabilities
>and psychic powers.
good lord!

i would be up for this. i have a recipe idea i could turn into a comic, starring Dr. Anthrax.

*the eye would not appear when cole was piloting

>mobile posting.

Is there a way to make a genie not OP? It’s basically in their nature to have the ability to grant any wish. Aladdin only used “3 wishes rule” to limit for story purposes.

guys im really sad and upset. nobody liked my fart fetish comic omega farts, the latest page was removed from the last thread even though i worked really hard on it and thought it was really funny and looked really nice. It broke no rules yet it was still removed after 1 complaint from 1 user.

this is very upsetting as its the only thing i had planned to work on but now i have to go back to the drawing board and come up with something else. :(

until then i stopped drawing again and went back to playing video games. :(

i want to draw though i want to make a webcomic everyone likes and loves and makes fan art of. i know im capable of this. i just need a writer as i am not good at writing stories at all. im an artist not a writer and i know the only way i will ever have a successful webcomic is to be both which is impossible. :(

i dont know what im supposed to do. :(

Attached: 1566534230900.png (500x492, 53K)

Speaking on Chef Birdman’s behalf i say BRING IT
I was a chef for a while, but really I like best making food for /spoiler/my family/spoiler/

djinn are just demons. they're OP as fuck, but they fear allah/god. they can be sealed up or summoned/controlled if you're as badass as suleiman/solomon. Basically if you're writing them into a story, you're trying to write something (like Aladdin) that is supposed to be BIG. it's going to try to inspire huge possibilities in the mind of the reader.

You want to write a smaller story? I dunno. Use a half-genie
Or hell, the original Aladdin, the genie of the ring was a lot weaker than the genie of the lamp. He was a much more minor djinn.

I accidentally set clip studio to not move when I press my finger on the canvas, so that it acts like the finger is the pen. How do I reset it?

Either make her unable to concede wishes of her own, or make her a dumbass.

Me too.

Roughs !
Not really satisfied with this. But I can't stop thinking about ideas until I write them out now that I have an actual story idea.

>What's your favorite Pizza topping?
Pineapple, duh.

> or make her a dumbass.
Dis, Dee is dumb. She is also the ring genie making her less powerful than her twin. She gets tricked into becoming a djinn because of how dumb she is.
I voted for Azu

Attached: Twin Genie P1 Roughs_small.jpg (900x411, 37K)

Azu bunny was the cutest shit.

that's under File > Preferences
should be within the first few items there, I think 'touch gesture' or summat

first STOP cooming to literallyFARTS
second, git gud you cumbrain fetichist

So...what submission hold is Azu going to use?

Its better to keep it a surprise. Ill think of something very sexy for all your sexy needs. Or violent.

Yeah I havent really decided yet.

Well, team Fishergirl is going with the classic RNC.

You need to take something serious. No fetish, no irony, really do something serious and unironic. I'm in the middle of student teaching and other projects, but I'm willing to write something for you if you like.

Thanks user! I'll have more of it soon, and afterwards a story with Azu.

Genie are OP because their classical Aladdin's ring set-up makes them a plot device and their mythological set-up makes them fallen angels with powers comparable to that of Iblis and Allah. They're powerful both in concept and in execution. Pic very much related. The canonically strongest JSA member wasn't the wrath of God and it wasn't the guy with the Lord of Order in his helmet, it was the genie attached to the dumbass.

You weaken them like you do anyone with cosmic powers--you impose caveats. Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt needs to be told exactly what to do otherwise he can't act or does the wrong thing.

Attached: RNC.gif (465x269, 23K)

doesn't hadaka mean naked?

I didn't know Fate was a genie in the JSA

Naked Azu Choke

wait, read that wrong

Thank you so much! I will be uploading another video of a lost city i found..I promise to keep working hard-I just started a new job, i might even get a second job cooking Pizza, But i will get back into the creative groove. I like the idea of this Food contest! Also i saw mention of farts, Here is a page of the Admiral using his most devastating attack-Old man Pizza farts.

Attached: Ap4PG27.png (1200x1950, 1.99M)

What do you think rnc stands for?

Real Naked Combat?
but they're wearing gi

The choke doesn't rely on a gi. Hence the name.

oh I get it, this is about grappling, and that's one move you can do regardless of what they're wearing.

Seems like you could have just explained that to me instead of taking me down this little primrose path, but I got it.

The reformation of the Sky-High Sentai would be a nice subplot and fits with the rest of Percy's rouges gallery. Her series has a strong redemption theme (insert Steven Universe joke here) since her family is involved at all stages of the criminal rehabilitation process. Percy's a parole officer, her mother is a therapist, and her brother is a prison guard at a prison called the Sandcastle (because its made out of telekinetically strengthened sand and ran by Thule).

>Queenfisher is ridiculously OP
It's a pastel colored Great Zeorymer and I love it! youtube.com/watch?v=cGBZUJIWPTM

I eagerly await your lost city adventures Admiral.

colored these new pages with a very painstaking process of cutting and pasting in areas of color from a painting (page 65) and old ringo pages (page 66)

Attached: p65.jpg (940x1168, 740K)

Dig it. Reminds me a little of some of the wacky color shenanigans on Outer City Limits lately

Attached: p66.jpg (940x1253, 482K)

Does this make them more balanced?

Power & Abilities:
>Magic Crook/Flail – needed to focus power through ring/lamp. Without it their spells are uncontrollable
>Can’t cast spells until a command has been given
>Spells cannot be reversed (wish limitation)
>Can’t directly kill/raise dead (wish limitation)
>fear of water/swimming (Just Dee) (ring genie)
>fear of thunder/lightning (Just Janey) (lava lamp genie)
>Proximity to ring/lamp (decreases with farther range)
>wishes with both genies present makes a more powerful wish
>vast magic abilities with low physical abilities

Sounds good! But don't worry about imposing power restrictions unless the story calls for it. The Arabian Nights stories didn't have limits on what a genie could do simply because the stories never called for the genies to go up against a limitation.

>>Spells cannot be reversed (wish limitation)
Well, this one is necessary.

>wishes with both genies present makes a more powerful wish
>vast magic abilities with low physical abilities
I could probably work these in easily somehow.

I fucking love discussions like these
I always go with unified world concepts that file djinn under the greater family of fairies, and that would make them vulnerable to iron..
except that, just like regular wingy-goaty demons, they're able to make their bodies so smoky that they can't really be TOUCHED by anything, so that weakness becomes irrelevant.
Meanwhile I don't know if Disney invented the idea that ANY container (not just a magic one) can trap them, but it makes a lot of sense. It's hard to reform your body in a way that's strong enough to break out of a bottle while you're inside it, compressed down, jumbled up.

My idea for genies was them only being able to concede wishes via creating an alternate reality, which costed a lot of energy to mantain so all wishes were just temporary.

Can you post some Azu references?

that makes a lot of sense, really. especially given the way wishes tend to work in modern stories
in the past it was more like 'hey i have a supremely powerful guy on my side, he can just go DO stuff for me'

I could see creating an alternate reality being feasible. Ancient Egypt used two calendars, which could mean they granted wishes in an alternate reality while the original is unaffected.

Here you go! Luckily I decided to lurk before sleeping.

Attached: azu.png (1372x1424, 1.92M)

>Ancient Egypt used two calendars,
u wot
representing different realities?

>representing different realities?
No, that would be for my story. Luckily for me, Dualities are everywhere in Ancient Egypt.

Ancient Egypt was one of the first to use the 365 day Calendar (civil calendar). They also used a lunar calendar for religious festivals.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunisolar_calendar#List_of_lunisolar_calendars

weird that they didn't combine them. I know the hebrew calendar had like 360 days plus essentially 'robot party week' to use up the remaining 5

>my little maneater cant be this cute

>robot party week
im intrigued

>robot party week
Futurama

Just to explain the ref, they accidentally made the year longer by moving the earth further from the sun
so instead of fucking up the calendar they just said the extra 7 days would be Robot Party Week
similar thing with the heeb calendar, those extra 5 days didn't belong to any month (I wanna say there are 9 months with 40 days each) so they could keep nice even month lengths but, unlike the arabs and their purely lunar calendar (right?) the dates wouldn't shift over time. That way you don't get that retardery of ramadan falling on a different time from year to year, the holidays would always be roughly the right time of year.

Page 9 got inked.

Attached: 09 (1).jpg (1323x2074, 1.19M)

Is steak tartare good? I'm not a food racist but it seems disgusting and just lazy.

I'm sure some people can detect something in it that I can't, that's what I tell myself about sushi
that and it tends to be seasoned in a way that I can totally see adding a lot.
I'd eat a pound of it before I touched the raw egg though, that's insta vom for me

The text story mentioned a Thule diner in the big perisphere thing (like a superhero community center?) so it seems to have some appeal at least in Otto's setting.

>pineapple

Attached: EAA1fiOXsAIMRok.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

>Superhero community center
That's EXACTLY what each Statesmen perisphere is. There's one in every state, and they're where superhumans use their talents to make their communities vibrant and happy places. It's also where superhero martial arts tournaments are held as in the story.

It's all in the preparation and seasoning. Arterial leviathan blood tastes like spicy cinnamon.

Another visual update down. Roughly five more to go!

Attached: Maestro.png (940x940, 482K)

This is probably my favorite character design you've done. I just adore this whole Dark Pilgrim aesthetic.
He is very understated compared to the more bombastic costumes the others have, and that mask is just so perfectly solemn.
I assume he is a religious figure from what i gathered. I like that he isnt a typical knights templar or priest. The pilgrim is a cool twist.

>religious
Far, far from it.

And yes! The pilgrim look is working out tremendously well! Very exciting stuff.

Attached: Pathfinder Knight.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Oh god they're doomer blood knight pilgrims.
That is the most metal thing ever.

I posted a few days ago that I was having trouble writing parts of Space Pack, but I'm happy to say I've managed to get through most of that block and am now in the process of re-writing the final parts of the story! Soon as that's done, I'll be back to drawing it! So excited!

I'm sort of curious how it tastes as well, but not curious enough to try it, haha

Oof, that's actually pretty funny

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 12.08.35 AM.png (464x359, 187K)

Excellent, I'm so looking forward to this. More than Color Seekers I think.

Thank you!!! That's great to hear! I still feel bad I had to put Color Seekers on a hiatus, I burnt out quickly due to its update schedule. I'll begin posting Space Pack once all the pages are already complete, so it will never have that issue! Due to that it'll be a bit longer till it's ready, but I hope that it will be worth the wait! I'm really looking forward to it.

what? page 10? there's no way that can be right can iiiiiit?

Alright here's page one of my giant story that I'm terrified to post about. I've gone back and forth so many times trying to figure out how to start this thing that I just needed to do it. Ideally I'd like to have the comic flow like how the TF2 comics do where you click to make the panels advance and change but I'm not really sure how to do that just yet. I'd like to set up a site to host it on, but I'll probably post these on my Newgrounds for now. I don't even have a solid name for it yet.

Attached: I.O.U page 1.png (2160x2760, 3.4M)

Those types of motion comics are common enough that I would bet solid money you could find instructions online for how to code them, or even a 'maker' for them

I like this already. I'm intrigued, like who is this girl, why's there an alien living in a shitty trailer-ass tin-roof shack, why's she just going around deciding she's gonna live with people, who the fuck would deny her, can shitty screen doors like that even slam... You've got nothing to be scared about, this is already good.

Thank you user I appreciate it. I always get nervous when it comes to any personal projects.

If the ingredients are of decent quality it's pretty good. But if you never had raw meat it can be a shocking experience.

Thats really great to hear, Im also excited for it a lot.

Velasco about to fuck shit up.

Only the coolest fellas prefer Azu.

I really, really like this dialogue. Design's great too.

Rescued.

Hi there, I was about to skip the intro because I don't feel like anyone reads them but... I wanted to say (finally, after 3000 years...!) I'll finish this chapter next week. Anyway, please, check the English, please.

1/2

links:
deviantart.com/julia012
mangaido.com/en/u/julka_dru/series
tapas.io/series/Utsukishi-Rosaura

Attached: 3p24.png (1240x1796, 423K)

2/2

Attached: 3p25.png (1288x1792, 393K)

hi, long time no see, I'm gonna dump my last few pages

1/3

Attached: 010.png (2000x8000, 665K)

2/3

Attached: 011.png (2000x6700, 374K)

3/3, female-presenting warning

Attached: 012.png (2000x5538, 560K)

FINALLY another alien comic, beautiful

day bump

>I think our chef back at home wouldn't make it better

I would say: "I don't think our chef back home could make it better!" Much more intuitive in English!

>muh
I think this should be "meh"

Thank you, Ardi! It means a ton to hear! I know it has taken longer than expected to get it out, but once I get to drawing it again, progress should be much quicker!

Looks fun! Excited to see more!

>meh
hmm, what I'm looking for is the "mo" in "mattaku mo!" kinda thing. "meh" is kinda too sighty and resigned.
But hey, thanks anyway. That first part ia certainly helpful.

Thanks for filling in for my usual proofreadan
The closest I can think to that is kind of a "mrr" but that has furry connotations. Marge Simpson's annoyed disapproving noise doesn't really transliterate into letters, but 'bleh' could work.

right? That was my immediate thought, now neither of your comics will be virgins!
fuckin planarian, I love that he's having none of his shit.

yay, thanks.

MONVANA update!

This week's episode is brought to you by me over-analyzing and over-strategizing every possible move, element, and consequence, of every important battle since ever.

Tapas: tapas.io/series/monvana
Instagram: instagram.com/monvana.comic/
Patreon: patreon.com/zachmorris
Twits 'n' Tweets: twitter.com/ToonZach

Attached: S1E11.png (940x1880, 1.22M)

Space Pack already buried and forgotten apparently.

Haha, well, I guess it hasn't started yet, so it can't technically be buried already... right?

WIP on new Tad Danger pages. Getting back to business as usual
Im setting up a B plot for Rex. He gets all the shit jobs Tad doesnt want to do, and I get to introduce recurring villain soon that I am excited for.

Got a more finalized design for the Cannonbrawl. I went with the humanoid design mostly but added the claw hands. Its quite a bit harder to draw, but i think they will look quite intimidating when they swarm. it also makes them look more fragile which is something i wanted.

Attached: Tad Danger Chapter 2 page 11.png (664x940, 245K)

Not at all, it's right there with Ringo and Luck Labs and others in the alien comic clique

also did space pack actually start?

Overthinking pays off!
I think he meant GREY aliens

I'm not at home right now, so I don't have any pictures to share, but does anyone have some tips on character design? The main character of the comic I'm sort of working on is a cat. She's a witch's familiar and right now her fur is a solid gray. I thought it would be cute if she was really self conscious about not being black or white, which make for much better familiar colors, but actually drawing her she does look a bit boring. She wears a red collar/choker and has eye shadow, so she's not completely featureless.

I was thinking maybe going tabby cat instead, but it's a bit difficult to draw the stripes. Any other suggestions?

solid colored cats become visually interesting via shapes and body language
You could cheat the tabby thing by putting in only a few small markings that represent the whole coat, depending on the style of your comic.

It hasn't started yet, but it's still coming!

Tabby cats usually have a "M" pattern on their forehead. You could get away with drawing just that and it'd add for an interesting visual as well as a nice Witch's familiar pattern.

Maybe a darker grey pattern on her body?
If I think a character design is boring, i usually find something completely off the wall to just toss in there and see what happens.
Like my character Rex. He was just another guy with a pompador, so i tossed a tooth pattern on there and gave him a chompador.
Perhaps you could do the same with cat. Like a dark grey eyeball pattern or maybe its tail looks like a witch's broom, maybe its hears sit straight up and come together at a point to look like a witch's hat.
You just need to find that little je nais sais quoi

>maybe its tail looks like a witch's broom, maybe its hears sit straight up and come together at a point to look like a witch's hat.
Not him, I don't think that would work on a character that's insecure about not looking like a witch's familiar. It should be more plain for that type of a character.

Thanks, those are both good tips. I'll mess around a bit when I get home and can draw. Doesn't have to be anything too complex to keep her recognizably a tabby cat, so it might still work. Sounds like it would be a good excuse to try a more digital painting style too, though I think that might still be a bit advanced for me.

Yeah has it right. Part of her concept is that unlike other witch's familiars, which are actual magical animals, she was just a random stray her owner picked off the streets. Having her not even look very witchy plays into her insecurities a bit. And, of course, adding in some flaws and insecurities like that makes for a more interesting character.

also, and this is probably just me missing Monsterous Mimi, a cat with one eye can be really endearing and really work with her self-consciousness.
Then maybe she gets a little kitty eyepatch and is like AWESOME i have a look now

Okay I get it.
Maybe you should play up the stray angle then. Make her a bit frumpy and dirty. Maybe a scar or something. A little bit rough and tumble compared to a regular housecat, let alone a witch's familiar.

just steal the cat from Bolt

I support mime rights wholeheartedly

No turning back now

Dunno about those classic figures. I took inspiration from Tetsuo.
Nah, these drawings aren't that far from those sketches...I'm learning to put details where it matters, always at the limit between lazyness and minimalism.
That's too bad for her, there will be more and more detailed spiders in the future.

I'm starting to use fashion models as inspiration too, it's true, but nothing else for now.
You're being too ambitious, man. Try not to burnout, specially with Inktober around the corner.

Ellie calls her "sis" as in "bro". They're not blood related. I didn't clarify that in the comic because they aren't necessary for this story to unfold.
Her name is Majo, you know, Maria Jose. But I like the english way "Mayo" instead of "Maho", bolubro. She will grow in all of us, don't worry.

Calabrese Pepperoni.
Cakes or any kind of sweets.
Survive.

Attached: cradleoffilth.jpg (709x831, 370K)

That's tempting, but I think that's a little bit too far. She's a bit of a diva and very appearance conscious. Making her a rough and tumble tomboy in a dress might be a nice angle, but a bit too far away from her original concept.

oh so she's not like a 4-leggy cat

twitter.com/CapeworldComics/status/1172356588943921152

Otto drawing fucking blood on DC comics!

Oh no, she is. I was just speaking metaphorically. Though cartoon rules so she can do a bit more stuff than a normal cat would be able, like apply eyeliner.

Just finished this one up. Its nice getting back to the story.

Attached: Tad Danger Chapter 2 page 11.png (664x940, 352K)

Here's a panel from the mini-comic I doing for the current KAW event.

>I'm starting to use fashion models as inspiration too, it's true, but nothing else for now.

Your recent poses have certainly reminded me of the gesture drawings I saw from fashion majors. Tbh, I only saw that when I visited a community college in Kiryu, which had fashion as a major.

>You're being too ambitious, man. Try not to burnout, specially with Inktober around the corner.

I appreciate the concern, mate! No worries though. I'm not going to burn myself out. At least, I'll certainly try not to. I'm well aware of Inktober, too. In fact, my FasutFall mini-comic specifically consists of 31 panels, so it's my alternative approach to Inktober. I thoroughly enjoy making comics, so I don't expect to get bored. It's usually an issue of pacing in my case.

Attached: The-Exchange-Panel.png (632x1080, 428K)

How insufferable is Otto going to be when Trump gets reelected?

Hi, tumblr.

I'm throwing a party election night. Presidential elections are the most entertaining sport in the world.

>Maria Jose

Stop giving me flashbacks to my unrequited high school crushes.

Draft of the next visual update, one of the more recently created characters. Only a few months old, this guy. For comparison, most other characters are six years old.

Attached: Velasco.png (1000x1000, 519K)

Anyone have any tips for painting these kinds of backgrounds?

Attached: PopeyeBackground.jpg (400x300, 34K)

i still think MXC is the greatest sport in the world. i also think all our politicians should be forced to compete on MXC in lieu of debates.
my president needs to be able to catch a ball in a wicker basket at the bottom of a giant pachinko machine.

>KAW
Man I should really post there more. I keep forgetting I'm even on that server.

I completely agree!!
A person simply isn't president material if they can't even handle the rotating surfboard of death.

mspfa.com/?s=31590&p=73 did a recap page, for a scene and a part?

Attached: Introduction.png (650x488, 142K)

Tbh, I usually just post new work and comment to responses. I've been a lurker since 2005. It's all I know, lol.

Most of my non-comic stuff is too spicy to post there anyway. In fact, I'm sure most of my comics will be too spicy to post.

Beto challenges Trump to a skate-off.

has anyone made a masturbeto joke yet? i feel like that one is obviouse but i haven't heard it before.

No harm in trying, unless it's shota/loli, of course. Otherwise, sometimes the prudent types need some extra spice to realize the creative potential of the human mind - in all of its beautiful and grotesque glory.

>unless it's shota/loli
Nah, I'm the guy with the cat comic.

I don't know how useful this is, but switch often between a brush that'll just color with whatever you can eyedrop in the area, and a brush that you can switch to shit like 'multiply' and 'add' to just lighten and darken, so you can fix the lit-ness of an area you've already carefully shaded the textures of, and don't want to ruin.
I find I have to think of the shadows and such totally separately from the overall 3d shape of the object (like in this case, the ship) so that's at least two completely different lighting processes, overlapping each other.

Attached: 04 color.jpg (882x1382, 1.28M)

every time I see this, my eyes just glaze over and I'm like "why is someone posting scans from a real published comic?"

>tfw no nyamo gf to chain in your basement and force to draw all your webcomics

Attached: 1458438459764.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Nyamo is mine

Got a great guest page from cooks (creator of Seluda) today! I'm hyped as hell for it

Attached: ringopage_cooks2.png (940x1204, 1.02M)

And done.

Attached: Velasco.png (940x940, 492K)

nice sword design

flamberges give me urges

I'll have to practice. That undulation is a bitch to make look convincing. I know flamberges aren't actually two handed swords, but I think it looks sick.

I am 900% sure I just saw a claymore flamberge just like this in a Shadiversity video, and he said they aren't ALWAYS big zweihanders, but they are usually assumed to be.

also yes, keeping the wave even is hard, but if you hadn't told me to look more closely, I wouldn't have noticed the uneven parts

debiru :^)

Attached: devil.png (2863x4082, 567K)

always resize, pachyderm thighs

sumimasen

Attached: devil_resize.png (1432x2041, 414K)

douitashimashite
you forgot your apostrophe, kouhai.
also your hot bishie devil is going to be super popular once the right girls read this comic.

elephant comic i never posted
>you forgot your apostrophe, kouhai.
I forgot it, drew it in, then it got deleted before render. idk how that happened.

> your hot bishie devil is going to be super popular once the right girls read this comic.
the only reason he didnt get #1 in the first character popularity poll was cause he hadn't gotten screentime in months.

Attached: ricefixed.png (1256x2600, 97K)

real-ass fucking actual-ass rice is fucking good, right? especially sticky rice and basmati.

Oh, no, Every Bad Thing has updated!! Nothing happens here because I had to cut the darn strip in half.

Attached: 9FC8A7A2-152A-4200-B857-69631332EB21.jpg (1538x1154, 491K)

Agh, wrong pic.

Attached: 452E7AF1-E2F6-4190-978E-46D8024AE192.png (444x1492, 342K)

>Nothing happens here because I had to cut the darn strip in half.
boy do I know that feeling
They're such adorable people aa. How do you come up with those word bubble shapes? They look more than just thrown together.

I eat nothing but rice, turkey sandwiches, and eggs. rice is my favorite though.

btw im sorry for not continuing the cute nihongo talk. I only recently started really learning and I don't want to truly embarrass myself.

Oh, but they ARE thrown together! I’m just really good at faking things. :D Thank you for the kind words!

Knowing your limits is the difference between being sugoii and being a baka gaijin

I was able to say something super basic to an artist on twitter yesterday and it was really satisfying. fucked up a わ instead of using a は though

Attached: tweet.png (601x535, 65K)

Hiragana is difficult to me. I'm good at angles and corners, but loops have chirality, and I'm totally dyslexic with that shit. Never did learn to tie my shoes.

I think furriners appreciate you even trying.

once I'm outside of the tools I use to learn my mind goes blank when reading some of the characters. some of the characters blend together really easily but I've only been learning for 2ish weeks now. katakana is hardest for me cause I haven't spent as much time on it as hiragana

I told a friend I had a plan for a character who writes a self help book, but he claimed the name is similar to another characters name from a popular series. Is this something I should worry about and change? I didn’t make the connection until he pointed it out, and it’s pretty loose, but still I can see what he means

my tip? look at some japanese pokemon cards. they're nature's flash cards, doncha know.
you'll be like "oh I know that one, that's the second character in pikachu, that fucker's definitely a 'ka'"

it depends
Nobody cares if there's a neighbor named Ed Anders
But some YA novel protagonist whose name is like, Hatniss.. that looks deliberate.

a friend of mine said just play the early pokemon games in general for practice. since theyre all in hira/kata so kids can read them.

tapas.io/series/The-Power-of-Stardust

New Stardust! It's the first page of issue 2, check it out!

Cole vs Fishergirl is also updated! Julie and Percy have a fight, and Percy flies off to confront Cole!
docs.google.com/document/d/16ZwNisoHwBmnVYtJmNgTu3c7N4SBufMEDEkulJOHHps/edit?usp=sharing

Tell me what you think guys!

Attached: banner (300 x 300) size x 2.png (600x600, 152K)

well also because can you imagine trying to display kanji on a gameboy
i can. i've tried it. it didn't turn out well.

Is posting on webtoons worth it or is it a waste of time?

Got another one done today. This page was fairly easy since it was mostly geometric shapes.
The Righteous Rex is an adorable box.

Also who could this mysterious sexy man beast be?
youtube.com/watch?v=PNdarAnpi4k

Attached: Tad danger chapter 2 page 12.png (664x940, 366K)

Here's a fun idea, next time you're sketching out something with mostly geometric shapes, take advantage of the fact that you'll be drawing on a new layer from the sketch bit. Make lines connect that should be parallel, such as drawing one big rectangle for both of the skull's eyes, then subdividing it into squares. That way, later, everything will be nice and even.

How does this sound
He’s a boxer named Tuff Mann, and my friend stated his name reminds him of the TF2 character Mann, of the Mann Co. Supply Crates

What type of fonts do you guys use for lettering? I assume it doesn't really matter which one, but are you supposed to use different fonts for sound effects or scene transitions or anything else I'm forgetting.

>Jewish caricature in the first panel
Whew lad!

Just call him Tuff Guyy. Problem solved.

Shiiit why didnt I think of that.
I have been sitting there drawing squares forever trying to get even a semblance of evenness, until eventually giving up and saying Muh Style. (that is never an excuse for shit art, especially for me)

I will try that as the chapter goes on. I have lots of square skulls to draw.

Yeah that's not a problem, because in both cases it's a pun on the word man, and a real last name that exists. You're both doing the same joke, in different ways and for different reasons.
The only way it's going to be overly similar is if this boxer is a turn of the century curly-moustached boxer, because then it's stepping on the toes of TF2's Mann's whole oldtimey two-fisted Teddy Roosevelt guy schtick.
and now that I think of that, that wasn't anyone in the Mann family, that was Saxton Hale. So you're fine.

it's too simple and obvious to be included in the instructions. We all have at least one of those blind spots as a result of that kind of thing.

Is this true

how would you know?

xkcd.com/242/

It's actually a caricature of Captain Marvel and a stealthy reference to Black Adam, who is basically Cap but with demonic features.

nice to hear SOMEONE using his real name
also yeah media had a weird thing about faces back in the day when 'leading man' was a thing. All those awkward star trek episodes where spock is said to have devilish features and it's just like.. naw, he's just a jew.. but not a pretty jew like shatner.

So anyway, I'm working on a comic about mice that live in a wizard's tower and my artist is having difficulties deciding on how to draw the mice. I'm going to show you guys some sketches he made and I want you tell me which ones are your favorites.

Attached: 000.jpg (1440x1080, 102K)

Speaking of Jews, here are more Maus-es.

Attached: 0001.jpg (2550x3300, 822K)

THAT'S NOT A MOUSE!
I need to organize my art folders more...

Attached: 001.jpg (1440x1080, 82K)

By the way, 002 was best cyborg, prove me wrong.

Attached: 002.jpg (1440x1080, 100K)

The one on the bottom left looks okay

Attached: 003.jpg (1440x1080, 78K)

Attached: 004.jpg (1440x1080, 85K)

As you can see, my poor dude has been really working to nail the look of the mice. I fear he might be something of a perfectionist.

Attached: 005.jpg (1440x1080, 105K)

REALLY working.

Attached: 006.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

Attached: 007.jpg (1440x1080, 75K)

Attached: 008.jpg (1440x1080, 86K)

Are these sketches for the main characters or just misc mice running about in the background

The more stylized ones are characters.

Attached: 009.jpg (1440x1080, 95K)

Attached: 010.jpg (1440x1080, 76K)

And the last one!

Attached: 011.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)

Kawaii as fuck. I think the one on the right here, whose eyes converge on the nose, looks a little weird for that reason, but otherwise is a fine variation.
yeah seriously what kind of file system is that
these are not very pretty
these are really cute and I think the point of Cyborg 009 is that they were all the best cyborg except for half of them.
kinda looks like you're combining them at this point.
also cute. getting perfect at this point
whereas I think these go in unpleasant directions. the sloping face, not fun.
these are uggs...
yeah most of the rest at this point aren't improving any. I think the nail was hit pretty well in the first ones. Except I've never been a fan of oversized gigantic cartoon mouse ears. Real mice have tiny ears and that's why they're cute. I don't think there's any real favorite here, just this is a good artist and can be trusted to ultimately eventually get the designs right.

You might think this is a bump. No. This is salvation. The Yea Forums board scales, tip towards balance with your sacrifice.

>Otto adds another artist to his growing harem

>only using Nyamo for drawing your webcumix instead of using her as a torture doll.

>Dynamo Nyamo
:3

Any progress on your entry? I'm looking forward to see how you draw Azu.

hello pals, I'm looking for lastnames of characters, some of them being from various places of USA.

Has that map some kind of accuracy regarding popular lastnames ? Have you better (read: less on the nose) sources so I don't fall into the most common names for my characters ?

Attached: 2011_02_surname-maps_edited-1.jpg (1479x948, 229K)

>Reading through Otto's story
>Stopwatch is cute! CUTE!
>Stops time to cry and yell at people because she's that polite
>Otto enters Percy in the contest instead of her
Otto, get Nyamo to draw Stopwatch!

>Has that map some kind of accuracy regarding popular lastnames
no

Requesting Team Good in a group hug.

That map probably represents the surname that each county has a larger percentage relative to the rest of the country or something like that. There's actually a decent variety of names there, so you could certainly draw a few from it, but it would seem fake if all of the characters had had the Smith/Jones/Johnson/Miller thing going on. American surnames don't cluster nearly as much as most countries - less than 1% of Americans are named "Smith". For comparison, something like 7% of Mexicans are named "Hernandez" and 7% of Chinese are named "Wang". Most Americans are actually descended from German immigrants, but their surnames tend not to show up on these lists because they're more likely to have developed alternate spellings (i.e. "Petersen" and "Peterson"). Basically, you'd be better off looking at a top 1000 list rather than the top 100.
BehindTheName is a good source for these things.
surnames.behindthename.com/top/lists/united-states/2010

What does good criticism look like?

Attached: 1527438413522.jpg (229x250, 4K)

Thanks m8

Good criticism points out the things you are doing right, so you can keep doing more of that, and it points out the things you are doing wrong, so that you know you need to work on that.

Requesting Team evil kicking their butts

what's the best way to pull a scene change that follows a different character entirely without jarring/confusing the audience?

Requesting a massive orgy

Dont underestimate your audience.

Anyone got some good coloring and shading tips or tutorials? I'm not too unhappy with my lines now, but my coloring is still just 'select area, fill with color' and my shading is 'mostly transparent black, blur the edges a bit'

If cell-shading is a style you're looking for.

Attached: 1565829050887.jpg (1280x1326, 214K)

Honestly, I'm okay with any style at this point. I just did a couple pictures that I really like - one's just a pinup and the other's a fairly complex scene - so I want to take a couple days just using them to experiment with a few different things. The more tutorials you've got the better.

That one looks pretty good since the first four steps are what I'm doing now, so it's just adding more instead of having to redo everything.

Oni x Fox continues today with a new update, and a switch back to the Oni team!

tapas.io/episode/1518104

On a side note, I had a few interesting dreams last night. In one part, I was in a classroom comprised solely of people from these hyw threads. Nothing really happened, and I only "recognized" two people, but it was pretty funny, nonetheless so I thought I'd mention it, haha.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.28.42 AM.png (772x503, 444K)

First page

Attached: Twin Genie P1 9.14.19 small.png (1000x457, 177K)

>In one part, I was in a classroom comprised solely of people from these hyw threads
What did everyone look like to you?

I was the coolest kid at hyw school.

Ay, this looks nice. Let me know if you post it somewhere.

I feel like everyone looked pretty normal, nothing too unusual

Actually, I did recognize you in my dream! You helped me with something, I think it was homework, haha.

i presume i was that kid in the back of the class eating paste at that one desk from the 70's that has a bunch of penises and swastikas carved in it that the teacher refuses to get rid of for some reason.

Haha! My dream wasn't too detailed, unfortunately, so I can't confirm that. I do recall the desks being odd, though. Not the kind you'd see carvings in.

See? Coolest kid. Im glad I got a cameo.

How many pages do you need to have to post to tapas ? I thought it worked by uploading chapters.

That's roughly accurate but nowadays it's all immigrants so you never know what you're getting.
I say go with more interesting last names, rather than common. easier to remember the characters that way.

i-i dream about you t-too...

You improved greatly.

Yeah. Might be a coincidence but there is a definitive jump in quality between his previous sketches and those panels.

Please don't post my old sketches

rare format, its like a newspaper strip?

Aaa I like this page. The forest is neat.

Almost finished all the character pages, now.

Attached: The Monument.png (940x940, 258K)

>How's your webcomic
i have a bunch of Characters and ideas i want to work on, but i'm never motivated enough to finish them

Attached: Cheval.png (1275x865, 225K)

Fuckton better than my cast page.

Attached: what am i looking at here exactly.gif (500x281, 198K)

if you're being serious, a very deformed man from a planet where everybody is born hideously mutilated with powers related to the deformity

I think staying away from rpg style character pages is a good idea. Hell, I think character pages should be as minimal as possible. They may not even be necessary, but I wanted to iron down designs and costumes before moving forward. Explicit expository descriptions are pretty difficult to get people to read, so i thought I'd try some oblique primary source excerpts. Short and sweet. I have to keep reminding myself that no one other than me cares about this sort of stuff at all--for now.

Attached: Dead Brother.png (1424x1628, 366K)

I care

who needs intestines anyway
not Veinbeef

Glad you like her!

I still wanna do it all up like this sometime

Attached: i cant believe Silly Sailor beat us both up and imprisoned us in his floating aqua-world.jpg (450x272, 76K)

Was I the bancho of hyw high?

Attached: Kunio and Riki.jpg (208x242, 13K)

>like a newspaper strip
I don't think it's that rare of a format, but yeah.

bump

They can be fun, but I think the problem is an overload of needless information. If you're actually doing some kind of action adventure the RPG-esque stats can be kind of silly and fun, but once you start to get further removed from that and into other genres, stuff like that becomes absolutely needless. Just a short paragraph or a couple sentences for a character bio, and maybe their relevance to what's going on is enough.

>I think staying away from rpg style character pages is a good idea.
I was on the fence about this but eventually went for it. My problem with it is that the character info of some character may make them appear to be weak but I also wanted to make it clear which character have certain strengths and weaknesses. I get that it could be done simply by showing it but I also like to look at character data charts sometimes.

Cancrizans

I care too, and I dont mean it in a compromised way, I truly do.

caring is daring

QUICK, POST WHAT YOU'RE WORKING ON RIGHT NOW, YOU COWARDS. NO EXCUSES, PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION.

I'm having trouble deciding on how to draw the eyes. Which eyes are cuter ?

Also, what are some ways to practice lineart colouring ? I've only been colouring the lineart I've drawn with the same tools each time.

Attached: eye test.jpg (500x550, 45K)

top-secret I'm afraid. but I did just draw some more disney rule 34 because some guy keeps paying me to.

>eyes
I'd like to see the all black eyes with the shines. but really it's all good
>practice coloring the lines
what do you need to practice exactly?

shading and different ways to color over lineart

Eh?

Will sketch three pages and finish them for the next weekend. Maybe way more.

Attached: eerw.png (676x564, 89K)

Oh okay, you need help with coloring and shading. Yeah we can help with that

Double kill, nice!

Im surprised you could notice the two guys dying

seconded for black eyes, shit's cute

That's the dream. I spent last summer drawing gay overwatch porn for some college dude with money to burn and it was awesome. I unfortunately had to ghost on him when he started insisting I draw porn of some real life chick in his class, though. My standards are pretty low, but even that's too shitty for me.

So, I've been using
>magic wand select + bucket tool + turnip pen
Is there a better way to go about coloring a scene ?

>tfw just upgraded to CSP EX

Attached: 1554162363567.png (640x480, 44K)

Azu vs Percy when?

Does that mean Nyamo is the sukeban? Does she have a yoyo?

OH GOD I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.
I already posted my latest stuff here.

Attached: Unamused Drak.png (291x300, 81K)

When the night has come, and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we´ll see.

That or the incoming week. Im still considering ideas.

Its okay to take breaks.

that's basically how the professionals do it. I use aliased lines so I can skip right to the bucket tool, but I understand why people usually don't

>it's okay to take breaks
BITCH NO IT ISN'T.

Am I wrong in thinking Julie was kind of a bitch here?

enjoying the ability to use the comic panel tools for multiple open files at once, or do longer animations?

I've never fucked with animation, but having multiple pages open at once in sequence was ultimately why I dropped the money. It's a huge QOL improvement. Kind of jewy on their part to put certain features behind a gate like that, but oh well, I bought it anyway.

I only break for two things. Kit Kats and pedestrians, and not always for pedestrians.

Attached: Drak is pissed.png (272x352, 76K)

I suppose if I used the specific functions they have locked behind that, I might desire that too.
Nobody has worse featurelock than Pixiv
It's still better than what most art programs charge
I love your puns, but that one only works out loud due to the use of a homophone

I don't get the reference.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyone else want to comment on the mice? Which mieces did you love to pieces?

Comments! Yes!

This is a good topic to discuss. Was Julie a bitch to Percy? I'm trying to write them as friends, but friends whose different personalities sometimes cause friction.

This is true. Breaks will break you.

Can I have Drak cameo in a future Fishergirl story?

I think that person misunderstood your post and thought you were asking WHO is, not asking whether YOU were, and said Cancrizans is. which is true.

Of course.
Only thing I ask is that you get his personality right.
I like to think of him like an elephant. He is a gentle creature, until suddenly he isnt. He is rather temperamental. He usually only rampages when threatened. His main problem is that he is just really freaking big, and he can get claustrophobic.
Gurk tends to keep him more even tempered.
In story he is a tourist attraction admired from a distance. Also, like Godzilla, he does not eat people.

It must be hard to be a kaiju
and humans are probably lousy eating when they're big enough that you could fit 20 in your mouth. that'd just feel like a mouthful of bones.. like there's a reason we don't eat mice.

That's kinda what i wanted to play with in my story. There are lots of kaijus but their personalities and intelligence varies just like in the old showa series.
Drak is fairly intelligent. Probably about as smart as a dolphin. Gurk is definitely as smart as a human, but he is very childish and hyperactive.
Goreya Destroyastein is a practicing attorney.
Lots of kaiju are productive members of society, or at the very least, gentle giants, whom may accidentally cause destruction.
However there are just as many good old fashioned giant death machines out there as well.
Thought Bubble being the prime example.

Attached: Tad Danger Green Bois.png (1052x744, 412K)

I'm glad to see you made the same kaijew pun that came to mind for me.
They must have had to raise the bar pretty high so he could pass it.

I'll treat him right! I've been doing good with Cole...right?

I really dig the variety of kaiju!

ok, I'm not leaving this fucking pc until this page is finished. who's with me? let's get shit done lads.

You did great with Cole! I trust you.
Drak and Gurk are practically my author avatars at this point, so i am little more protective of them.
Not much more, but still.

I'll take care of Drak! I love kaiju that have soft sides to their personalities.

What did you think about the latest story update? Did Julie really come off as bitchy?

I would but I don't want to post anything here until I actually sit down and make my fucking comic, not just concept art and character designs and shit.

Already working faster than expected and taking some rest now but after 30 minutes I feel the urge again to draw.

I didnt think so. She seems like she maintained her character throughout. She is a very non-violent person, and despite Cole's unimaginable bitchiness, she doesnt want her friend to get caught up in her shenanigans.
Unless showing restraint and trying to convince your friend to not do something potentially disastrous is now 'bitchy'.

Also Cole is so deliciously evil. oh my god. I am afraid my hustle i got planned for this chapter may pale in comparison.

Finished up some designs for my side project. Goblin daughters are insanely fun to draw.

Attached: 03 Lucyb.jpg (2550x1650, 1.64M)

dawwwww. I love the early designs too, they are all wonderful. Hope they get to be her friends or something
that's the second wrong spelling I've seen of 'tousle' tonight, just in case that comes up in the comic (the irony is I never used to know how to pronounce it til I started seeing others trying to write it)

Hnngg she's adorable
>GWAR
and hardcore.

Oh shit i just got that Bar joke.
It took me a hot minute. Well played.

Attached: paul bunyan vs rodan.gif (320x213, 1.44M)

I love that the cute pigtail one has a gwars hirt while the super punk hair in eyes one has unicorn shirt. Dutchie is good at balance.

what is it about

alls I know is I wish I was invited to his Bar Mitzvah

Thank you so much!

Working on finishing another Oni x Fox chapter! Here's a small unfinished panel with the rough art still underneath, haha

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 9.53.48 PM.png (404x338, 161K)

Oni Clan has the cutest girls.

without a doubt. But the fox clan are close behind

I agree, although Fox Clan has the muscle girl and the NEET, thats +20 points.

Attached: dumbell.png (206x233, 71K)

new rough. Im hoping to have this one finished tomorrow for the weekly updated.
The master of mass production is here. Dr. Cannonfodder!

I am so glad you guys encouraged me to go with the humanoid cannonbrawls. They are way too fun to pose and have much more character than the orbs i had originally intended.

You think at a Kaiju wedding they stomp on a building instead of a glass?

Attached: Tad Danger Chapter 2 page 13.png (664x940, 365K)

When is Space Pack going to debut?

Finally!! Appreciation for Izumi! Thank you!

Thank you guys! Of course it is still up in the air if Kei falls into that category, haha!

I don't know exactly, but I'm planning within a few more months or so. Working hard every day on it to get it out! :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 10.10.00 PM.png (335x458, 183K)

One of those big fancy glass dome buildings for sure.
you've just given me a new pun idea. CannonFather. bet I could do something with that.

i want to make a comic but i'm too busy talking shit, what should i do?

write it down
then draw some guy with those words pointing at his mouth
if you don't like how it looks, stop doing it for real ya cunt

technically this vid's about game design, but the basic premise applies to us too:
youtu.be/rDjrOaoHz9s

This day has been an absolute waste. Have Rau and Azu´s half brother doodle. No refunds.

Yeah Izumi is damn great. Kisago has good taste.

Draw.

Attached: the weeping prince.png (1600x1200, 1.15M)

although thinking about it I did sketch a bit. I was just unmotivated. Hope motivation returns.

Attached: vxc.png (1600x1200, 811K)

I don't understand this video

I can't draw or write, I just wanna yell at people to do it for me

>I'm having trouble deciding on how to draw the eyes. Which eyes are cuter ?
Inking is hard

lovin' this

>I don't know exactly, but I'm planning within a few more months or so. Working hard every day on it to get it out! :)
Can't wait !

Attached: eye tests_small.png (900x538, 329K)

I was reading the bluebuddies smurf baby torture thread and found the Ghadar guy posting reaction images there

this isn't a callout I just thought it was weird

Attached: gadominguez.png (724x565, 97K)

Julie's slightlyyyyyy bitchy because she's not being supportive. Percy's made up her mind to fight and Julie's all NO DON'T DO ITTTT! I still like her though. Her power makes her OP but its useless for her personality and the situation she finds herself in. It almost reminds me of One-Punch Man.

Just a character sheet for my moth character :3

Attached: Rorie Lackends.jpg (401x274, 12K)

What do you guys think of these character sketches?

Attached: sketch.png (2250x3300, 1002K)

I love it, good shit. Do you have a larger resolution, by any chance? I'd love to see your designs in better detail.

These Look Pretty Good, Nice Job

But it's not weird that YOU went there

Unfortunately, i don't. I hate when images do this!
Also, thank you!

Attached: idma1.png (606x861, 589K)

You control the size of your images with the program you use

Chapter 16 of my webcomic Boss-Rush, is out!
Read: boss-rush.smackjeeves.com/

Attached: PROMO.png (793x366, 341K)

new pages up
'THE STRANDING FIELDS'

WEBTOON:
webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-stranding-fields/list?title_no=303921

IG:
instagram.com/van_derteal/

Attached: COVER.jpg (800x995, 246K)

I really wanted to keep her in a Gwar shirt but I figured copyright stuff might bite me in the ass one day. Her mother, despite being a respected bigshot lawyer, is a gigantic metalhead and tries to dress her daughter accordingly. Contrasts well with her husband who despite being a giant monster man wears a sweater vest and listens to Hall and Oates.

Yeah I definitely want to reuse those designs for something. Maybe make them her friends or neighbors.

Bump

Tapas: tapas.io/series/PREDATHEOSIS
Tumblr: predatheosis.tumblr.com/
Webtoons: webtoons.com/en/challenge/predatheosis/list?title_no=227480
Newgrounds: newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1434168/1
Russian translation by Prov22 : newgrounds.com/art/view/prov22/predatheosis-1-russian-translation

Attached: p050.png (600x800, 101K)

Attached: p051.png (600x800, 79K)

new page!
Is this page okay?I think it's missing something, but i cant put my finger in what

Attached: 18 ok tp.png (940x1331, 1.03M)

A girl wearing a box-shaped mask who inherits a shitty supervillain organization after her dad dies, and they try to take things over and shit. Pretty basic concept but I'm not going to make my first comic a big ambitious thing with 10k pages of lore, I think this is okay to start with.
I want to learn a little more about paneling, perspective and backgrounds before I start but thanks for at least showing interest, here's a quick sketch of the main character.

Question for you more experienced webcomic people, how fast should you be able to draw your main character from memory? How fast should you be able to draw in general?

Attached: warmup 15-09-2019.png (942x1645, 243K)

A discarded idea for Azu vs Fishergirl because 1. too violent 2. not sexy enough.
Ill keep thinking about it. I colored it anyways.

Fun fact: Onis cant drown. Or take a ridiculously long ammount of time to do so.

Attached: dede.jpg (1020x1403, 207K)

Fun fact 2: Azu is clearly ridiculously outmatched unless we go with Otto´s tournament rules about them not being able to use the eye. Ill just ignore the actual fighting because If I dont ill have to draw unsavoury scenes of broken legs.

Page 10? Not on my watch.

I was in a street gang, user.

No, she comes off as weak and soft, which I guess was the point. She also has a huge point anyways, there is no need to play Cole´s rigged game. Just wait for her in an alleway and beat the shit out of- oh wait, not very heroic.

A street gang that sings and dances?

Are there any others?

new page:
I barely remember drawing this one. I threw on a movie and the next thing I knew I was done. It was pretty cool. usually I feel the time that goes into a page.

links:
>devilsmoon.net/comic/chapter-2-page-31/
>webtoons.com/en/challenge/devils-moon/list?title_no=201767
>topwebcomics.com/vote/25380#uxComicTitle

Attached: 31.png (940x457, 99K)

could always just make it Guar.
Guar gum is good stuff. and you could imagine theyre actual jaguars or something. especially with the sounds those make.

Hey quick question, what age would you assume this character is just from looking at her?

Attached: file.png (659x855, 859K)

Working on issue 6 of admiral pizza, I have all the sketches down but they aren't in order- Working on the script to introduce more charcters, such as Nightmoose, the gruel gangsters, And Admiral pizzaro. After the epic battle with the gruel master, We get a tease of what happens next issue "Captain pizza" in the civil wars saga. The orgin of our hero..!

Attached: IMG_20190915_111726.jpg (1440x2560, 960K)

what's neat is now whenever you look at this picture, that movie will come back into your head

over 9000
looks like an angel man
If she were human I'd say between 13 and 40

a new impish! give this a read at
tapas.io/episode/1519271

Attached: Karrie thumbs up.png (2100x1800, 613K)

one in a* million
could* tell me about (2nd to last panel)
an* interesting story

good stuff man, Love the lore in this comic. Usually I'm not as fond of sorta modern-day fantasy but this is working.

Great stuff. I love their designs, especially Kenzo with his Captain America styles
she's gonna be fucking glad that guy has a gun in about a minute if those creepy things attack
>"Deliverance.. what could it mean?"
>creepy things start playing banjos..

Im just fuckin around. When I actually get serious it seems all the excitement is gone and it's all just dread

Attached: IMG_20180507_230709.jpg (2448x3264, 2.73M)

No, it's weird that I went somewhere completely unrelated to /hyw/ and recognized someone's artstyle from here.

No need to get defensive.

hm yeah I guess I tend to draw people younger than they're supposed to be.

>looks like an angel man
its a grill ya silly

Attached: file.png (1013x1117, 1.24M)

Meh this is fun at least.

I've seen Magi like everywhere.
like I'm expected to use commas
I miss 80s anime when everyone looked young and healthy until they suddenly became old and were just wrinkly little peanuts

Keep forgetting to post the latest pages here.

Attached: 09page.png (940x1424, 584K)

The 2 in the works right now

Attached: Subscribe star banner smaller.png (2997x606, 841K)

You already posted this bro

Kinda hard to read

Yeah...the first one isn't terribly difficult to read, and actually reminds me of like a cool fighting game logo.

I have no idea at all what the second one says. I can't even hazard a guess.

Did I? I was probably too exhausted to remember then.

Someone did

Fair point, but a part of me needs that authentic feeling
wildstyle for the aesthetic

Attached: Freestyle test title 1.png (1138x477, 191K)

Nyammers did, I think. we all had a fun laugh about puns.

first, it'd be trademark, not copyright
secondly you can't trademark a name, or just normal words.
thirdly in this case it would be hybridizing arabic and sioux, making a word meaning 'sky-blue leader'

Just did finished a 3 page updated.
Dr. Cannonfodder has arrived.

Also uploaded Cole's defeat comic on the dumping ground.

Attached: Pls go.png (277x300, 85K)

You actually can trademark a name

No, that punches in the face members of opposite street gang.

it's one thing you explicitly can't trademark. if someone uses your name for a car dealership or something, too bad

Thank you so much! I'm excited to see more of your comic as well!

Nice!! Your art just keeps getting better.

How did Don Rosa trademark his name?

>I may need to... reconsider my ideology...

Attached: Goblin_Slayer_LN_Profile.png (400x425, 239K)

>Getting your elevator pitch understandable without using other series as references

It shouldn't be this hard

He didn't?

No, he did it to stop European comics from using his name.
>career-end.donrosa.de/
>What I did was hire a lawyer, at no small expense, and trademarked my name across Europe and South America.

they must have different laws
god knows it took ages to make it illegal NOT to credit the guy making the comics.

my icecream has a registered trademark symbol after each use of 'moose tracks' but I've seen so many ice cream brands use it that I find that hard to believe.

I think its good. You should enter it!

You are too kind. Ill consider it part of my entry, but its not my entry per se.

Looking for freelance Comic artist for hire.

Attached: 01_61.jpg (1060x1500, 964K)

How many pages do you need to post each time for tapas ?

As many as you want. I post two per update most of the times unless I feel the plot doesnt really progress at at with them. Normally people post 1-2 per week, although it varies. If you want your comic to appear on the feed you need to release a new chapter, so the usual is to post 1-3 pages as a new chapter each week.

> If you want your comic to appear on the feed
I just need somewhere to store them

tapas.io/series/Virgin_and_Limpdick
check my work dude, i need the money!

I'll check it out. But I do have a question; do you know how to do cyberpunk aesthetics?

Attached: teNKEUl.jpg (1920x2266, 752K)

thanks! i try to make sure its not intrusive to the main plot while still doing some world building

I like it! I love how Percy's hairstyle keeps changing based on the artist. The short hair is cute and goes well with her tomboy personality.

I think I might make it a thing that Percy likes to change her hairstyle a lot. She can't do much to change her clothes because Fisherman pride, but she can change her hair all she likes--so she does. Percy is a tomboy, but she's still a girl.

Only thing I would do different would be to have the kerchief fly off to show the power of the choke.

The unspoken rule of superhero crossover fights is that the power levels are like the points in Who's Line--they don't matter.

Percy has telekinesis? Oh no, it turns out oni have an innate immunity to telekinesis!

In the text story I'm writing, Percy and the Fishermen (One of the things Fishermen do is serve as security forces for multiversal travel due to them having experience with teleporting to other worlds going all the way back to the 40's when the Navy frogmen version of the Fishermen hitched a ride on a teleporting German U-boat and found Thule and the Nepat Ocean) accidentally travel to Azu's world where Thule eyes are on the fritz so Percy has to deal with Azu hand-to-hand.

It's sort of like all those episodes of OS Trek where the technology just doesn't work on the planet after they beam down so Kirk has to rely on polish hammers and drop kicks.

If you give me a day I can make you some samples, do you want vehicles and enviroments rigth?

Yes on both of them. Though I do want them in a state of decay

Eerily Lovely update #28

Wild strawberry Part 9!

tapas.io/episode/1519571

webtoons.com/en/challenge/eerily-lovely/wild-strawberry-part-9/viewer?title_no=255060&episode_no=28

eerilylovely.smackjeeves.com/comics/2858130/wild-strawberry-part-9/

First time I rely on a flashback. Thoughts?

Diggin that hair tower of flies thingy.
I'll also experiment with daily shorter updates for my next chapter during inktober. Though I'm more concerned in testing my asspulling writing capacity, and mix it on experimental ways with my simple style.

>tfw she's heavily based on one ex gf

> how fast should you be able to draw your main character from memory? How fast should you be able to draw in general?

Every single person will have a different answer. Whatever suits you better. Just try to keep an schedule and practice and you'll realize for yourself.

Since I have no actual pages, my goal is to deliver 14 panels per week. Altough sometimes I make more to progress the plot to a certain point.

Attached: mindhack.jpg (709x929, 153K)

Her hair is something I wanna fix actually, I did a design of her during my work and I liked it way more. Ill try to change it for my actual piece.

I was actually curious if you were writting Azu how you were gonna fit her, since Cole makes sense, but Azu lives in fantastic ancient-not!japan/europe. Thats good to know. To be honest its the opposite there though, with the Eye powers Azu has pretty much zero chances against Percy, but without the Eye I think Azu has all thats needed to win. Or at least I take it that Percy doesnt have any super-strenght nor holy weaponry.

Then again I repeat myself this is just for fun so all those things dont matter at all.

>too violent, not sexy enough
Have the choke put Percy on her knees as she pleads with Azu for mercy?

It helps that she talks us through the fact that she and best dog are reminiscing

Someone has to put this unsightly beast down (a bathtub).

I think you have a fetish, my dude.

Attached: 1568086502779.jpg (1504x1504, 675K)

high tech-low life, I get it.
I'll make them for tomorrow if you can wait me

Also, do you want me to give you my Email so you can contact me?

Well, this is the contest for fetish. At least a little bit.

it would be convenient

Eh, guess you are right.

[email protected]

Otto IS going to have Percy in a slavegirl outfit if she loses after all...

Speaking of which, how does Azu dress her slaves?

>More hairstyles
Excellent! I'm tempted to get Nyamo draw Percy will all the different hairstyles she's had during this contest.

>Percy doesn't have super-strength
True, but her eye could just be weakened to the point where it can only project a little ways off her skin and only with enough force to even the strength gap. Essentially, the eye becomes a minor force-field giving Percy a strength buff.

Naked

>but her eye could just be weakened to the point where it can only project a little ways off her skin and only with enough force to even the strength gap.

I can buy that, thats good.

>how does Azu dress her slaves?
Slavery isnt actually a thing in my setting sadly, so im unsure what to answer. If the purpose was humiliation, the horny reply would apply. But even the lowest servants in the palace have good clothing, since they are meant to be in the presence of royalty. And Azu herself being an oni wouldnt consider rags humiliating, just distasteful.

So honestly go with whatever you wish, all could fit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15 A Story Of Fire 1 Unforgivable Sin Tapas.png (817x537, 392K)

Cardinal Junction update!

tapas.io/episode/1519700
smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=178392
webtoons.com/en/challenge/cardinal-junction/converging-paths-page-21/viewer?title_no=196040&episode_no=23

Mushroom. Green pepper and Italian sausage are close seconds.

>What foods inspire you?

Breads. There's a great deal of variety to bread design and tastes, and I just personally enjoy eating well-baked bread.

Lazying around watching Vinesauce videos and/or anime, reading manga/comics or academic research (currently reading about the Black Death), or helping out with family. Typing scripts technically counts as working on my comics, so I don't count that.

I adore Ellie's carefree attitude just impeding on any plans or attempts to clean her, lol.

>First time I rely on a flashback. Thoughts?

It took me a second glance to realize it was a flashback, but I think your transition kept up with the spirit of the comic and theme of the current story. Pretty good first attempt. I'd keep working with them if you feel concerned about them though.

>Diggin that hair tower of flies thingy.

Danke. Lol, it honestly feels like practice for FaustFall, given all the hairy/prickly things in that series.

>I'll also experiment with daily shorter updates for my next chapter during inktober. Though I'm more concerned in testing my asspulling writing capacity, and mix it on experimental ways with my simple style.

I'll be along the ride with ya, so no worries, lol. I would agree, though, specify where you put your efforts for this alternative for Inktober. Lol, not quite sure what that'll be for me, so I'm leaving it to updating every day for now.

Attached: 77.png (1200x1859, 1.2M)

>But even the lowest servants in the palace have good clothing

So like a simple kimono?

Yep, that works perfectly.

Pic unrelated. But I have been looking and I never show any actual palace servants in the comic, its all militia. Which given the war-situation they are in makes sense, but still.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 A Story Of Fire 1 Unforgivable Sin Tapas.png (859x452, 435K)

Draft of the most challenging character concept to date. Not even sure if I should, but it's too late now.

Attached: Chad and the Lads.png (940x940, 888K)

Bitchin
I don't see NEARLY enough teams that have a big guy plus an even bigger guy. It's like those times Beast and Hulk were both on the Avengers at the same time.

>Hardy carrying a 40 pounder like a rifle
I like it! Is it a single shot weapon or does he carry a cart of cannonballs with him?

Does Azu have a specific mon to put on her stuff?

This is the first thing I've coloured using my new tablet. I usually hate working digitally, this was no different.

Attached: IMG_20190916_000017.jpg (1080x1080, 747K)

makes me laugh, and the coloring's good
I know ol sniktbub's costume was different back then but did it really have sleeves? Feels like.. sacrilege. Sleeves on a guy like that might as well be a tie.
Now Scott "Slim" Summers, there's a uniform you can set your watch to.

>Logan still after Jean
Manlets. When will they ever learn?

Wolverine's had so many costumes I'm sure he's had one like that even if I can't place it. The dude has almost as many variations as Batman.

It seemed to take them a while to settle, in the old days, that much I know. His original mask actually made sense for the theme, then a Toth-esque misdrawing of it made it not-terrible and that stuck.
Now if we could just see it in live action once.

Hallo! Are you in webcomix discord?

My attempts to cyberpunk are too girly UwU

Attached: Nega-Milly.png (420x863, 117K)

STOP collecting webcomic artists for your harem

hey thanks a lot! much appreciated :)

Battle of the cotton candy girls.

>Does Azu have a specific mon to put on her stuff?

Blame my ESL brain I don't know what a mon is, sorry.

Japanese crest used by clans, rulers, and important individuals. In modern times is also used by companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mon_(emblem)

Oh! Not really. The Kingdom crest is a moon but she wouldn't use it. She leads the oni clan now which has no crest not symbol.

You should give them one. Maybe something like a shattered version of the moon crest?

Use a black moon if you want. Azu will talk about an eternal night after all.

A black crescent moon.

>Fishergirl in an opened kimono with Azu's crest on it and on her forehead to mark her as her property.

Attached: Sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

...What would Azu do exactly to a new servant that she just bested in personal combat?

Boy we know the answer

Can we eeeeeellllllaborate?

By principle Azu isn't actually cruel. If she considered making you a servant it would mean she sees no threat in you which means she doesn't hate you. So, I don't think she would do anything more than having you around and using your services. Maybe headpats around the throne if she feels condescendent.

This for girls at least.

rape joke I'm sure

>Headpats around the throne
Reducing a superheroine to a thronepet sounds hot, not going to lie.

>Draw Azu making Fishergirl her throne pet
>Win
DO IT

I like it

This is what I had in mind for the costume

Attached: HTB1IGtScamWQ1JjSZPhq6xCJFXa0.jpg_q50.jpg (1000x1000, 44K)

bump