Super strength

>super strength
>super speed
>insane durability
>energy constructs
>indestructible shield that varies in size and can be projected and launched fast enough to slice through stone
>limited flight and gravity manipulation
>telepathic empathy
>dream based telepathy and astral projection, prophetic vision
>almost complete dominion over organic life, can possess them through dreams, create new organic sentience, heal them from grievous wounds and RESURRECT them
>resurrection makes organics seemingly undying, slowing their heartbeat down to a snail's pace and removing or at least severely curving the need for things like food.
>resurrection makes the being a door for a shared pocket dimension accessed only by Steven. can store things in this dimension, or travel through one and out the other

Was Steven given too many powers? And he's kind of OP now, as soon as he got his powers back in the movie he basically jobbed Spinel in 2 minutes with negative difficulty. He didn't even try to attack seriously.

Attached: HappilyEverAfter_By_TheOffColors (2).png (2000x2068, 474K)

he's a Diamond, it makes sense that he's OP

Shields not indestructible though, que gif of angery yellow running up and stomping it that I don’t have.

Sugar based SU of Shonen and Magical Girl, what’d you expect? I would genuinely not be surprised if he became a planet buster or something.

His gem can be shattered by a pointy rock.
He’s pretty weak, all things considered.

That was then and this is now though. Two years have passed and we can see that his bubble construct is durable enough to tank a blast that wrecked Beach City. We’d have to wait for more to see if how much he’s grown, but we did see him access his Pink self’s geometric shields.

The show has ended and he's completed his arc. He's supposed to be super powerful.

>inb4 but Season 6!

Maybe like one more season, but the show is clearly almost at the end.

Wouldn't that be the case for all gems then?

No, he's not OP, the problem is it's NOT GOING ANYWHERE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN THIS DAMN SERIES ITS DROPPED PLOTLINES AND LOREBAIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY. All his developing superpowers are clearly HINTING that something's happening to him physiologically and psychologically where he's awakening to his mom's powers but THEY NEVER GET TO IT THEY JUST CRY ALL THE TIME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you don't need to go that far, he's still mostly human there's a lot of ways you could kill him

He's completely surpassed Pearl and Amethyst at this point

I'd say he's about equal to Garnet

>super strength
far from jasper, garnet, or any other diamond
>super speed
i must have missed that episode
>insane durability
his opponents use distabilisers, rejuvinators, and other energy tech weapons specially designed to poof gems. He's half human so he can't poof
>indestructible shield
often breaks after 1 hit
>gravity manipulation
sidegrade to the average gem's super-jump
>telepathic/possession powers
only when sleeping

along with all of the powers being emotion/endurance based, the only reason to call him diamond-tier would be cracked gem healing and resurrection
he probably couldn't even poof a quarts

You don’t remember the huge punch Spinel threw at him that could destroy that Injector?

1) Amethyst's gem cracked after she fell from several dozens of feat onto a sharp rock. Someone did the calc and thats like a point blank shotgun to the gem. Didn't break.

2) Steven's gem is a Diamond. Bismuth invented the Breaking Point and according to her its the only weapon capable of shattering a Diamond.

3) I've been rewatching the show and post Steven's training, we've seen him seriously injured twice. Once when fighting Topaz and the other when Yellow Diamond stomped him to unconsciousness. Every other time he literally just tanks it.

That includes Amethyst slamming him into solid stone from several feat into the air as hard as she could, creating a huge blast of debris. He punched his way out of the rock with one scratch. In the movie, Spinel can't do anything to him. The one punch she lands that hurts him is when he's depowered, and it gives him a nosebleed.

Nah Brah Steven is the new Ben. He has that new 16 year old body tthat they have to make products for and milk for another 5 years. Steven will get 2 spin offs and a reboot.

He's a lot more durable than a human, but he still usually faints when he gets hit with anything that would poof. certainly not over-powered or "insane"
his durability just feels natural in the show. it would be weird if he needed to go to the hospital after every fight.

>Steven's gem is a Diamond. Bismuth invented the Breaking Point and according to her its the only weapon capable of shattering a Diamond.
Ah yes, the breaking point which is a sharp metal stick.

Attached: tachibana diamonds.png (1280x1818, 1.9M)

That was back then, this is now. His bubble took on an explosion that destroyed Beach City and he took on that huge punch. Hell, even when his powers were down, all she could do was make his nose bleed a little.

just shoot him in the face

does SU's TV rating allow nosebleeds from violence? I thought blood was only possible because it was "the movie"

>super speed
Does he have that?
>energy constructs
Aren't they kinda limited?

Possibly but if we exclude feats because of rating, many durability feats would be ignored. Superman? Only took on a planet crushing explosion because he can’t show blood.

>>indestructible shield
that shits the most breakable "indestructible" shield ever.
I bet one good punch from a regular trained human being would at least crack it

preach it

Attached: applause.gif (640x480, 347K)

Sounds right. Swear to god if he gets his own Kuro.

he's pretty much broken, yes

Pretty sure she CCed him by smashing it into his face.

No, it's concentrated hydraulic press memes with a revolutionary flair.

>Does he have that?
He can run like, sorta fast. He has Captain America speed, if Cap was a kid.

I mean obviously he is not a speedster but he moves pretty quick.

You're confusing his bubble for his shield.

His bubble is as durable as the plot needs it to be. Some episodes it can tank a harpoon gun, others it breaks from a few punches.

Considering hes actually a gem goddess i see no problem.

Super speed starts at "Faster than a Speeding Bullet" and ends at, "Time is my Bitch."

Well we admittedly just don’t see much, his reaction time is pretty good in a fight and he does kinda have flying.

Okay, but I'm arguing semantics here.

Lapis could control the world's oceans so Steven busting planets wouldn't be that big of a jump

Maybe “fast as a speeding bullet”? Is that a thing?

Getting a nose bleed is the most this cartoon can get away in terms of violence towards children

Steven is just a normal human at that point, and considering how easily Spinel can lift a human and the CGs, she could have harmed him much more

Do I have to write a greentext putting him in his place? How many have we had so far?

You honestly think that Steven can squeeze through the sound barrier?

You think she was holding back? Do you even know her?

The problem with the ones we have is that they're too generic. Steven doesn't care about getting hurt or feeling uncomfortable, but he cares about his friends.

Honestly, they don't go far enough. I want Steven to have his facets filed down slowly while he watches his friends get dissolved in weak acid in stages. Immortals are basically built for bad end garbage.

Eh, could go for a break. They’re starting to feel less special. Once you see one, you see them all.

He appeared as a blur once. Maybe?

You're right, I'll do one experimental one as a 'goodbye' present.

Attached: 6ydalw1l83y21.jpg (435x552, 42K)

>SU is technically Althist
>Even if the 'lore' is a deep as a puddle
>Apparently WWII never happened... Meaning that WWI did, ended with the rise of Fascism, yet the Eurasian and Pacific wars never became one war effort, meaning...
Oh no... The Gems are fucking dead.

>history
Gross