I don't understand why anyone would want this ship to be canon in the show, and I hope they don't actually push it

I don't understand why anyone would want this ship to be canon in the show, and I hope they don't actually push it.

Wouldn't it be weird that Pearl is so obsessed with Rose, she has to go after her boyfriend like sloppy seconds? It's bad enough that we have the implication Pearl never stopped being a slave to Rose even after being free, it would be awkward writing to have her lust after Rose's one true love, too.

Attached: 47ab3a5c940d9db0110f6d3c14f6c441.png (790x767, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXYDwkG8_QQ?t=22
mega.nz/#F!upgW0Iza!FZYaJMNFxyRE-Dg2cfl5ww
youtube.com/watch?v=HX7GnnxQkvM
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/245/False-Equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't you already make this post and isn' it still ongoing?

It’s cute

what do you care
the chances of it happening are 0% not even exaggerating

Attached: Mr. Greg_trim5.webm (960x540, 430K)

Sugar seems to really want to push it as evident by the movie.

"I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to suck the cock of the last guy that fucked her." -Pearl (2019)

Itll never happen even though pearl can and will give into the cock. Greg just loves rose too much to get with someone else. He loved, he lost, and now he has his son. Hes done as far as hes concerned, unless steven is the one who decides that Greg needs a significant other because he deserves it and feels like he should move on.

Other than that pearl and greg get along pretty well so you could pretend that in a different life they would've meshed well. Even when things were still weird and strained between them they got along well

The idea is that they would find solace in each other through shared grief

>Two people start fucking because they're both thinking about their shared dead lover

Creepy.

I want you to know, I save all of these threads for the day Sug Knight finally confirms this ship.
I will make a beautiful collage for a salt mine thread

This was several years and a few computers ago for me, but I recall a social media event a little after SU started where an anonymous artist (who was clearly Sugar from the style) drew pictures of Greg making out with Opal. Funny, thinking back on that, now that the movie featured Opal playing music with Steg.

I have no evidence so take this with a grain of salt, but if any user can corroborate I'd be much obliged.

Oh nevermind I found it. Sorry, should have googled before running my mouth

Attached: gropal.jpg (445x651, 46K)

Yet not uncommon. Emotions are strange

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (500x137, 13K)

Well Pearl don't want none of that, so it must be driven entirely by Amethyst

Greg is going to hook up with Sadie's mum and Sadie is going to have a song about it

They won't push it.

Imagine the backlash they'd get by sjws claiming it'd be "gay erasure."
Remember what happened to fans who shipped Pewey?

It would be weirder if Pearl ended up with a big, pink human girl who looked like a punk version of Rose.
Honestly the GregxPearl ship makes sense because it works as a sort of endstate to both their character's development.
Also they even each other out. Pearl can help straighten Greg out while he helps her to relax her nueroticisms.

Attached: 1568062559277.jpg (1200x1967, 190K)

Attached: tachibana diamonds.png (1280x1818, 1.9M)

It will almost certainly be sexless, if there's any romantic relationship between them. Pearl is disgusted and even horrified by most organic functions.

Honestly, their friendship already fills this role, and I appreciate that. The gems, and Pearl especially, coming to accept Greg and his role in all their lives is one of the best gradual character evolutions throughout the series.

The entire point of Greg's character is that he has his shit together. Sure he misses Rose, but he respects her decision and has completely accepted losing her. Greg can get nothing out of Pearl that he isn't already getting out of himself and his love for Steven.

This would be nice if Greg didn't look like he was turned into an infant

a fusion is a coop multyplayer so...

It's weird how many people don't get this. Just because he's satisfied living in his van that apparently means he's a complete loser

Did we watch the same movie, or are you just projecting user?

i dont give a fuck about the ship yet i wanna see this go canon just for the shitstorm that would bring, just like what happened with jashi

>not liking the best OTP in the show
End yourself OP

Attached: 18A5A0BE-4EF8-4A32-B70B-FFDEFE41EFA6.png (500x583, 156K)

>relationships are entirely about fucking

Did you miss the part where Steg made her gemgini tickle so hard she remembered who she was?

>you will never be as happily satisfied as Greg Universe
>fucked an intergalactic space goddess out of existence and now your magic star baby is out there dismantling entire empires with nothing but the power of rock and roll
>meanwhile everyone thinks you're torn up inside over losing your alien wife when in reality you're just happy you got more space pussy than any other man on earth and a kick-ass kid out of it that you don't even have to support financially

Attached: 111111.jpg (500x498, 75K)

Attached: 1567491804018.webm (1280x720, 552K)

Or Steg playfully flirting with first Pearl and then Opal.

>gets to live his dream of living off of royalties from his music career
>decides to reject the decadence of wealth to continue his life as a humble business owner and responsible father
>still lives in his goddamn van

Greg is an absolute legend.

Could you imagine how the CGs would feel if Greg killed Pearl by making her have a child?

You forgot that he is a millionare

>bUt GReg NeEds PoRL

Attached: 1567930161220.png (603x633, 108K)

>Did we watch the same movie
I don't fucking know, did we?

Attached: gxpotp4eva.png (1280x800, 926K)

Greg does support Steven, who do you think put in the money and labor to have the house he lives in built?

Garnet and Opal

He does

Also i wanna bone fink

I always assumed the gems got money somehow. Like, they're nigh indestructible right? They can just go to the bottom of the ocean and loot a shipwrecked galleon or something no problem, can't they?

Whatever happened to that pink-haired human chick she was interested in?

Maybe they helped, but Greg's the only one shown working on building the beach house in one of the shorts.

I guess, but it's probably simpler that all the money Greg makes at the car wash goes to things Steven needs if Greg is all set with his van.

holy shit. Grearl confirmed.

eh, I'm ambivalent to the pairing. They have some chemistry, and some common trauma to nurse each other over, but this "color theory" shit is fucking retarded.

I think they make better drinking buddies and band-mates than romantic partners. They have very similar tastes in women!

depends on our interpretation on the scene, the song goes into a long segment about her relationship with rose. Then she becomes Opal. how do you take those parts.

I'm really concerned about the male diamond goo potency no joke

>Then she becomes Opal.
And spends the rest of the scene making bedroom eyes at Steg.

Unless you think it's Steven that's enamored with her.

Attached: gxpotp4eva2.png (1280x800, 997K)

so amethyst and Steven are ignored in this take.
assuming bedroom eyes is what it is.

>Both were closer to Rose than anyone else
>Both need help coping with her loss
>Both care for her son as a parent
>Both were hurt by her in deep ways
>Have good chemistry
>Would be the healthiest set of parents for Steven's development as an adolescent.

It's not going to happen but I wish it would.

Nah, its more like Pearl needs Greg. Or she at least needs a Greg-like person.

We already know how Amethyst feels about Greg and how Greg feels about Amethyst. There's no secret there. And we know how Steven feels about Pearl too and how Pearl feels about Steven. Also, no secret there. The same is true for Steven and Amethyst. The only thing that's up in the air is exactly how Pearl and Greg feel about each other.

Attached: gxpotp4eva3.png (1280x800, 864K)

Written out once Zuke got Juked.
Mystery Girl is literally a noncharacter so she doesnt matter. Pearl ending up with a noncharacter would be an incredible disservice to her as a character.

>These pics

WHELP! I'm convinced this ship does have at least some official credibility and cannot be completely discounted out of potential canon. But I think it's still best to wait and see.

Two beings made of of two beings apiece, each with a great deal of unconditional love for each other ingredient in the mix. Is it any surprise they're attracted to one another?

>Is it any surprise they're attracted to one another?
Not really considering Greg and Pearl want to fuck super bad.

Its a love song called 'Independent Together', with clear romantic overtones. Pearl gives up her lost relationship with Rose to embrace a new one with Greg, and unless you think Amythest and Steven want to bone down, its clearly meant to be between Greg and Pearl. In their mutual fusions Amythest and Steven give them both the confidence they'd otherwise lack to pursue the idea of a relationship with each other.

>this "color theory" shit is fucking retarded.
What are you refering to?

>Amythest and Steven want to bone down
which clearly they do.

they're brother and sister you sick freak

but user that's what makes it so hot

I still haven´t. seems to much like you have to ignore some things to achieve the idealization that like others have said is up in the air.
Its ambiguous so you could project it either way. we could both argue in circles at that rate.
The tickle could be her remembering rose. the bedroom eyes could be part of the song and have no romantic intent with no clarification in sight.
Like it´s not impossible just seems that everything else implies it to be unlikely but hey ship how ya like.

>yfw you feel attracted to your ex' husband and their son

I mean ffs a dude getting up on stage and singing to a specific girl is straight out of an 80's rom-com. Why in the shit is anyone even questioning it?

Attached: 1568222931540.jpg (525x809, 131K)

this is gonna be my reaction when the ship goes canon
youtu.be/HXYDwkG8_QQ?t=22

damn, they were ready to fuck

Attached: orgasm 2.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Pearl isn't really in a healthy place. She has a thing for women who look EXACTLY like Rose. She's been catching numbers from a lot of women but she's also very clearly been carrying that torch the whole time.

Greg is everything Rose and PD never were. He's messy, but he's upfront. He's not terribly ambitious but he's generous and honest. He's aging but he isn't afraid of the fact that he's past his prime. Also, he has a dick and no tits.

You can say the same thing about Pearl and Rose. Pearl is meticulous and loyal. She's graceful and elaborate. She's skinny and also has no tits.

Pairing those two is basically an obvious signifier that they've very obviously moved past the one person that was living in their head long after she died, and was very clearly never the person either thought she was.

Where did Pearls punk rock rose go?

>wide eyes
>mouth agape
>comes up between his legs
>star pupils

I can´t wait for one of us spergs to fucking asks sugar when greg and pearl are gonna fuck

Attached: 1568216367147.jpg (640x480, 171K)

Uprooted and destroyed.

what if during season 6 they show pearl in a new relationship, retroactively shit on pearl/greg.

nowhere

Attached: 1986269 - Greg_Universe Pearl Steven_Universe drugs_(artist) edit mystery_girl.png (1200x1188, 444K)

Some nerds would get butthurt and the rest of the people watching would think it was slightly amusing.

Greg needs to dye his hair pink and then Pink is going to lose her mind, completely.

Based and Gregpilled

future QnA
>thank you ms sugar for a wonderful show, I was wondering, um, what is the future for both Pearl and Greg's relationship?
>wow, that's a very good question *chuckles*, well, the dynamic for the two of them was something we decided to explore since the beggining of the show, going up from Mr. Greg up to the movie, I cant' say too much right now *chuckles*, but I think the relationship between the two of them will reach a point of mutual understanding about their feels and how they felt about Rose, please keep watching the show *laughs*

>*laughs*

Attached: MV5BY2U4OWIwODctNjI3Mi00ZmQ5LWE0ZGMtOTFiZTkwZTNlODcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (799x399, 59K)

If there's no buildup and it happens offscreen with a literalwho, than I'll be pissed because its a complete disservice to Pearl.
I don't think the Greg/Pearl thing will EVER happen, even if I want it to.

That's not real enough user. Someone needs to walk up to the mic and ask the bitch:
>Ey, yo, so when is Greg gonna tap Pearl's sweet ass? You know what I'm talkin about gurl, don't think I haven't noticed how my man Universe has been lookin at those skinny legs.

Sugar confirmed as western Toriyama

To be fair, first impressions are hard to shake. Original Greg read like total deadbeat loser, living in his van, sleeping all day, hoarders storage lot, but then turns out hes a completely functional weirdo.

>expecting any common co cuck to say this without stuttering

pearl is already like a mom figure to steven, greg is already his dad they could let go of rose and become one huge happy family also it would fix the need to never having to bring back rose/pink diamond as pearl would be stevens new mom. also the movie sort of hints at it a lot and there have been several pearl x greg momments through out.

also it's sweet to see two people who loved the same trash person acknowledge that person was trash and get together and be there for each other

I could do it I would just have to rehearse a lot and get the fuck away from the microphone immediately after saying it.

>so miss sugar what ever happened to 'S'?
>who? i forgot *raughs*

I honestly miss when the jokes revolved around the gems being autistic aliens with 0 understanding of humans.
Seeing this thread shows just how much they opened up Pearl as a character. Wish they at least kept the birdmom stuff; the contrast with how cold and uncaring she was toward other humans like greg was pretty funny - kind of like Lapis now that I think about it, except less so much of a caustic cunt and more of an 'i really dont care about you' sort of thing.

Pink have not been trash to Greg, as he said, he did not know her as Pink Diamond.

user who´s against the ship.
gotta admit I don´t hate it
I just Don´t see them as not just great friends based of the ending of the hotel episode and them just chilling. Like they made a big deal about them excepting each other as friends idk.

She moved away from the dangerous town

Attached: PunkDiamond.png (1327x2455, 62K)

PLZ user do it for us
Be /ourguy/, have a thread dedicated after you and become a legend

Attached: 1568251012544.png (480x360, 152K)

>Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond was complete shit

Can someone give me a quick rundown on all the bullshit she actually did? I've never been big on the show and just watched the movie (which I loved) because of the hype. So I know about her Spinel Shenanigans, but what else did so do and why was it so horrible?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>Bullshit excuses for plot holes
>Forgetting characters
>Shit retcons
>Bringing villains back to be good guys
It's all coming together

like nigga just watch the show

I honestly would but I'm not black so it would be awkward as fuck and I dun wanna.

absolute legend if you do it
on a serious note, there are moderators on those qna so after hearing what you're saying they'll take your mic midsentence

Lots of running away from her problems without fully confronting them.
her love of freedom and self expression was kino for many gems but she also left a lot of things/people unresolved

Maybe later and if I can get it for free. Is it on netflix?

i'm not as into su as i used to be so i'm not to focused on end game ships but i also don't mind them being just friends but i think it would also be nice. i think the problem is that people view pearl as gay but to gems being gay isn't a thing they are a race only existing of females if anything liking another gem in a romantic ways is the norm and the opposite of gay.

her liking greg is the gem equivalent of being gay and going against the norm. also rebecca sugar stated pearl is some aspect of herself as much as the other gems are so pearl getting a bi sexual reading with her ending up with greg as end game wouldn't be to far fetched or that bad to be honest.

i like how they made pearl insane. like when steven found out she watches him sleep

Attached: ValuableInfatuatedAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif (500x282, 579K)

Got a colony on Earth, then decided to not destroy the planet cuz she enjoyed the planet and it's content(human dicks), so she shapeshifted into a new person, made friends and stuff. Couldn't give up the colony plans and pretended a war between her and her alternate personality. Tons of gems died. Faked her dead and lived wildly until the murdercock ended everything.

Sucrose seems to like it, and they apparently had an earlier draft of Mr. Greg that goes deeper into Pearl's feelings about Rose's widow.

I don't really care for it, but I am pretty interested in hearing Sucrose's commentary.

>would you like a high maintenance pearly girly for yourself co

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 7.12.05 AM.png (112x172, 32K)

Go to sug.rocks and get all the episodes on the download page breh.
They're all on hulu, if legal streaming is more your thing.

The gems in general are basically just humans with powers now. All the later focus on their interpersonal relationships cemented the idea that despite having literal inanimate objects among their kind they still think (barely) and feel.
Look at Spinel - instead of just rejuvenating herself when she noticed she no longer felt compelled to fulfill her role, she goes on some catharsis mission to torture random strangers for her satisfaction.
Amethyst's weird interest with Earth stuff like food and garbage went from a novelty to full on earthaboo thing.
I think they forgot about that honestly. She's done nothing but recover from her abusive relationship and react to whatever the plot does for like the last season or so. They even included multiple routes: the steven route, the greg route, the doppelganger route.
Just let her have her shit back together already.

Wait they're all on Hulu but the actual CN app only offers like 4 random episodes from each season at a time?

God I hate the future

its funny that she literally did fall prey to cock and poor pearl had to tough it out until it finally killed her

Attached: steven-universe-rose-quartz-kiss.png (963x702, 377K)

The most kino option is her loving herself without the need of another like the song suggests

holly shit never noticed this. imagine keeping a entire zoo for your own selection. pink had weird fetish´s

human dick must be a delicacy in the galaxy

did you miss the part where pearl recounted all the humans rose went through, cuck pining and waiting for rose to realize only a gem could match her lifespan? millennia dude. what was it, 6000 years? thats A LOT of cock. its why rose had tits and the bits necessary to actually conceive children. she became a wamen in and out and it became her natural form just so she could keep fucking. then along came greg

How do I find out when/where she'll be appearing for panel Q&A's?

That's the Steven route.
Even in the early seasons he was offering that kind of thing when Pearl was just dealing with that 12 years late grief.
Its like they keep giving us the same Pearl episode to expose more about Pink each time.
>she was my CO in a war
>she was my master
>she hid secrets
>she hid secrets that harmed her family and friends
>she actively manipulated people including me to escape her problems
When you think about it, each time Pearl ends the episode having 'gotten over it' until the next time Steven needs to learn something about Pink. In terms of actual character she gets more development in episodes where she is a side character than her main episodes because even there she is walking in Pink's shadow.

She's going to turn out to be Sabina and she'll be involved with Kevin's redemption.

Can kevin be redeemed or will he continue to be a soft boiled teen cunt

I'm not sure I felt like Pearl had gotten over anything until Mr. Greg and Last One Out of Beach City. The only arc I think actually ended with a weaker character was Garnet, who went from being a stone cold badass 24/7 to screaming "LOVE" at the audience over and over.

The way he acted at the party clearly showed he wasn't as bad as Steven was assuming he was and it's clear Steven saw that too.

And then they set up his redemption by making it clear he acts the way he does because he was like Steven is with Connie and got hurt by someone named "Sabina."

It worked out for Steven, it didn't work out for Kevin.

Here's a basic rundown:

Pink Diamond was an immature brat who was born into the ruling caste. But she was never trusted with actually ruling. She demanded a colony to preside over and eventually the other diamonds relented and gave her earth. This is the point where she abandoned Spinel, but not Pearl.

She of course almost immediately got bored of ruling the prehistoric earth and disguised herself as a regular soldier, Rose Quartz, to fuck around. This was around the dawn of civilization so she did a lot of fucking cavemen and roughhousing with other soldier gems. Until she caught feelings for the cavemen while her colony was destroying earth to produce Gems and resources.

Her initial solution was to make a fucked up Human Zoo and keep it automated so humans wouldn't go extinct. But then she decided to have Pearl fake going crazy and "kill" Pink Diamond alongside Rose Quartz. So she abandoned her old persona to lead a civil war. Except her rebellion was fighting her own loyal solders who had no idea this was happening and now wanted revenge for the death of their leader, who orchestrated the war. Her assumption being that nobody would get hurt and instead just reform and the other Diamonds would just pull out and leave earth alone.

Except the Diamonds were pissed that someone killed their sister. So they escalated the war into being actually dangerous and deadly and when the rebellion put up a resistance started stitching dead gems together to make a superweapon and destroy the earth, but they were going to lose before that happened so they unleashed a mutagenic wave to turn all the gems on earth, including their own, into mindless beasts. It hit literally everyone but Rose, Garnet, and Pearl.

Then they cut earth off from the galaxy. Meaning Rose had no way to contact Spinel even if she wanted to, there was no way to undo the mutations, and the humans in the zoo were trapped there for eternity to mindlessly reproduce.

must have missed that episode. can´t say i´ve seen every single ep of every series I´ve watched.
recently found there´s a couple eps of kim possible growing up and that was my kino show at the time.

I think I remember the Zoo was the other Diamonds idea of satisfying Pink's desire for conservation, not Pink's actual suggestion. For all her faults she did try to talk the Diamonds into dropping the colony.

It's just that she's an air-headed selfish dumbass who immediately escalated to "I'll fake my own death and live on this party planet for the rest of my eternal life!"

>yfw you realize Rose probably never realized just how much following her was her own decision

The movie finally puts Rose's Sword into context for me. Rose was begging Pearl to please understand she wasn't ordering her to do anything, and in the end based on her expression, seemed to believe that Pearl had just defaulted to programmed loyalty, and not her own very real devotion. Maybe that's just me half-remembering something I haven't seen in years, but it felt like Rose ended that conversation happy Pearl was with her, but sad for many other reasons, and now I think Pearl being her slave may have been one of them.

This list of horrendous atrocities was so long I hit the limit but we're not done yet.

After earth was sealed off the Diamonds took it a step further by imprisoning every single Rose Quartz in the entire empire in retribution. Keep in mind none of them were on the enemy side and the person leading the enemy wasn't even an actual Rose Quartz.

At this point the empire entered a new era of degradation as all of the gems made after this point were smaller and weaker. A lot of the off colors and weird janky gems are from this era and even the younger ones like Peridot lack a lot of abilities older gems have.

But Rose is still trapped on earth with two gems and a bunch of mutants. Amethyst came in later with no context as to what was even going on. Bismuth is still alive but trapped since she tried to develop strategies and weapons to actually fight the Diamonds for real and this very much wasn't the plan. So Rose begins doing a bunch of biological experiments trying to reverse the corruption and begins trying to fuse gems with biological materials using secret labs, and also storing weapons and gear in secret facilities. This starts with plants but eventually works it's way up to animals like Lion.

Eventually she meets Greg and dies so she can have Steven, who is essentially the end point of that through line of experimentation since he has a full range of her Diamond powers, but with human vitality and a bit of random mutation and some new powers to make him slightly different. Except as we have established Rose is irresponsible so she never locked up or dealt with her old experiments and never actually rounded up all the corrupted gems. Hence why like half the actual show Steven Universe involves Steven fighting monsters of the week or retrieving highly dangerous artifacts that were just lying around.

>Wouldn't it be weird that Pearl is so obsessed with Rose, she has to go after her boyfriend like sloppy seconds?

The two of them share more in common than almost anyone else. Both of them cared about Pink more than anyone, and both of them share grief over her loss. Both of them are the key parental figures for Steven.

Additionally they both compliment each other well- Pearl is put together and serious but an emotional wreck, while Greg is a slob who's incredibly zen. The whole thing about him teaching her to play music was about him teaching her ways to healthily express her feelings, something he's uniquely able to do.

It is inevitable really.

Then you accuse those people of Bisexual Erasure and you win

>They won't push it.
just watch them kek

I think that's the key reason Rose could never return Pearl's affection, she could never be sure if it was real or just programming.

To summarize she caused a galactic war that almost ruined her empire, got large quantities of her own troops killed fighting each other, almost destroyed the earth(look at this fucking map), caused countless gems to be born emaciated and underdeveloped, trapped an entire population of humans in space for six thousand years, caused all of her surviving soldiers to turn into highly aggressive mutants, ran several at best borderline unethical experiments out of black sites for dubious experimentation, and basically abandoned the remnants of her team with no real guidance to clean up her mess and without actually telling all of them what it was she actually DID.

The only person who was aware of even half of this was Pearl, who was basically forced to go along with it and was clearly in love with Pink. But Pink to add insult to injury fucked a bunch of dudes and lied to her about a bunch of other stuff anyway. Pearl very clearly wanted no part of this shit and at one point tries to kidnap Steven and drag him back to the people Pink spent all of that time fighting.

Attached: SU map.png (960x502, 265K)

Tumbler how is it you know less about love that we do. Like really nigger step it up.

>look at this fucking map
What exactly am I looking at here? The earth? So aside from the landmasses being different what's the problem?

God I miss those glory days of /sug/ and crewniverse joining in on the draw. It all fell to degeneracy and shit, just like everything else

There was also the time he faked an injury to emotionally manipulate his son

What if he rolls over on his face and stops breathing? Humans are fragile like that, she's gotta remain vigilant.

I'd argue Pearl's did too after the reveal that she was always a slave

The landmasses are different in a way that imply something happened. Half of Russia is just gone but in the shape of a crater. West Africa is now fused to South America. Part of Australia is just broken apart. Florida is flooded and a lot of those islands either don't exist or are radically different in reality. The gems didn't just occupy earth, they caused serious geological disturbance.

According to the wiki a lot of gem stuff corresponds to real life events but was obviously much more dramatic. That big Russian crater is where Tungaska was in real life and was also where the Galaxy Warp was established. The implication is obviously that over the course of the war one side or the other caused that damage to render the Galaxy Warp inoperable.

also notice how there are no ice caps

And no Florida. The implication there being that the world has somehow flooded.

more of the world should be flooded but thank goodness for the giant sink pit in Russia to act as a drain

It didn't flood, quite the opposite. The Russian Sea means water levels had to go down, not up. Hence new large islands out of nowhere.

No, something else broke Florida and other areas apart, it didn't flood.

you already made a thread about this. seethe and cope.

>Literally never anything but supportive of Steven
>Even in his moments of vulnerability he immediately attempts to protect and care for his son
>The gems tell Steven several times "stop being stupid and delusional you fucking child you're wrong"
>Greg immediately supports Steven and offers him advice, even if he doesn't necessarily accept what he's saying as 100% true
>Is obviously concerned and worried about his son and the danger he's in, but supports him regardless because he knows it's something he has to do; he never becomes a screeching parent that says "NO NO NO PROTAGONIST YOU CANNOT BE A HERO YOU MIGHT GET HURT!" like Connie's parents initially do
>Is emotionally available to Steven whenever he needs advice
>Obviously still has a tender spot for Rose, and won't hide his feelings, but is emotionally mature enough to handle his feelings most of the time

Greg is literally the best and most human character in the show.

>land bridge between Japan and China
Well, there goes that entire culturally divergent nation from history.
And the lack of any eastern part of Australia means that Steve Irwin probably never happened.

I just want Greg to fuck everything even vaguely feminine

no one is safe

Attached: 7fae897a8065f611e7b1acd8fa62c939[1].png (640x360, 174K)

>A giant, four-armed woman will never cradle you with one arm, hug you with two arms, and stroke your head lovingly with the remaining one

Goddamn it
I almost made it through this show without gaining an impossible fetish
Why does this keep happening to me. I’m a good man, I pay my taxes and respect women

Attached: E976166B-CA1C-49E4-ABB2-BF699B440B6F.png (666x636, 829K)

more like preg

hey i've been wondering whether the movie is recommendable to SU virgins, because i always liked the show but holy shit i loved this movie.

do you think you needed the minor amount of context you probably had through Yea Forumssmosis, or could an absolute normie still get the gist enough to enjoy it?

Attached: 1428242767747.png (965x644, 203K)

It's certainly a big fucking part. Otherwise it's just friendship.

>Calls someone Tumblr while simultaneously implying asexuality exists

That's just called a low sex drive, nigger.

MUH MURDERCOCK

now that's a ship

>Spinel crying in the distance
Damn I felt bad

>t. probably a Spinel shipping faggot

SAUCE ?

>when you alpha a gem so hard she poofs into a lesbian

user my post had nothing to do with memesexuality.

To be fair his son is also being held captive by a super powered group of mad warriors who very much dislike him.

Only Pearl disliked him and she made it awkward for everyone else

They need each other, user.

Attached: 1568069261465.png (959x908, 241K)

>he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 56c.png (700x935, 194K)

Greg taught Pearl the guitar, not Amethyst.

I'm suddenly very interested in this show.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 17K)

If y'all want to buy me a three tall boys of camo xxx and a Q&A pass, that's your business

I think one crew member confirmed this years ago when someone asked were all Steven food, games, toys and clothes came from he just say Greg

>"Oh no."
>"I'm next."

Garnet doesn't care and Amethyst wants to/has already fucked him. His resistance to living in the beach house is by choice

That's why I said "implying". Because you implied that a romantic relationship does not need sex. I can't think of many people who are together and don't want to be intimate in some tiny fashion unless they secretly hate each other.

the movie only showed that she wants to be with steven but she can only show it in the context of swooning over Steg

Here i thought they just didnt show the entire world out of convenience. Though in that case, why does Renaldo have to convince anyone that aliens exist?

Wait, when did we actually get an full explanation for Lion? Thought Lion and the rest of the pack were just regular lions she brought back to life.

If this were an anime, there would completely be an arc about how Pearl has the hots for Steven because he is "technically" PD/Rose but tries to disguise it as "motherly love".

that's just not gonna happen, she is ok by herself too

I largely blame the discord faggotry. Besides the fact that those faggots brought their drama into the threads, it was through discord servers that a bunch of literally underage redditors found out about /sug/ and flooded it. The frothing at the mouth hatebase that was so bad it actually paid people to spam the threads just sealed the deal.
Ironically, it was the people from those very flockdraws that brought their discord faggotry into the threads.

Yes, I saw the same movie where Pearl spent half of it treating Greg as his master and wetting her pants when his fusion sang at her.
It´s pretty obvious Sugar ships them but will never make it canon because she´s well aware of how much people would get angry at it.

They can't get mad at it if she says she's bi.

>not shipping Pearl with best boi

What are you guys, gay or something?

Attached: tumblr_nsfgnqJhSS1tsf170o1_400.png (400x337, 123K)

>with clear romantic overtones.
No it didn’t

No, you fucking retard I implied that fucking your ex wife's beta bi-orbitor was perfectly fine. Cause I'm not a puritan like you.

Dewey is for Jamie

You and I both know they will anyway user

Fucking your ex-wife's lover because you're both bonding over the loss of her is pretty fucking creepy, user.

I just want Gregg to be happy...

Attached: SU_Blonde FULL.png (397x993, 282K)

Holy fucking shit lmao

Yeah yeah and I'm sure shipping Steven with amethyst is super creepy too cause
>Oh no she's his sorta sister
Fuck off pink head, your kind ain't welcome here

Attached: 1562053853839.png (492x1472, 553K)

>Independent together.

Attached: tumblr_nl2mt1hbVL1tsbfn8o1_500.png (500x560, 237K)

Pearl is for Giant Women only.

Attached: Jaspearl22.png (1280x720, 254K)

>Inadvertently admits he just wants to fuck his whole family and probably his step-family

Yikes.

Whatcha going to do about it faggot

Humans are not meant to be satisfied. We have most everything now so we make up shit we can't have just to avoid being satisfied.

Jamie and Dewey tho

>Be femanon
>Grow up falling in love with fictional chads from the 80's
>Hit adulthood during the period when the twink boy is popular
>Try to get into the dating world but every guy is incredibly anti-social, awkward, has no skills except for playing video games and still lives with their parents at 30
>Watch Steven Universe
>See Steg
>"GODDAMMIT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SHOW FOR LESBIANS, FUCKKKK"

It's not fair.

what the fuck happened to pearl's pelvis

The abridged version of Rose/Pink life is:
>Was an immature and bratty princess who wanted a colony like her other sisters.
>Got it after many tantrums but got bored and decided to explore the planet in the form of Rose Quarz (a type of gem soldier).
>Started appreciating life and wanted to stop the colonization project that would kill all organic life on earth.
>Tried to ask her sisters to stop but being a spoiled child in the past made the sister ignore her genuine concern for a simple whim.
>Blue put a bunch of humans in a space reserve thinking than that would satisfy her.
>She started a double life and began the rebellion as Rose Quartz recruiting gems to her cause, while also living as Pink and stalling the colonization.
>She fought for organic life but also for her own freedom to do whatever she wanted.
>At some point she meet Garnet and Bismuth who showed her a weapon to instant kill the enemy, Rose didn't liked it so she bubbled her and hid her, lying to the rest of her friends that she died in some battle.
>Pink decided that she had enough of her sisters and decided to fake her death and live as Rose 24/7.
>Her sister got pissed thinking she had died, they recalled all the Rose Quartz made thinking there was some kind of defect on them that made them rebel and Nuked the planet from orbit horribly mutating every gem in the surface except for Rose, Garnet and Pearl.
>Lived on earth with her friends while having a life free of responsibility until she meet Greg and had Steven where she "died at birth"

In a recent con, Rebecca seemed oddly quiet when asked if Greg would move on but was pretty clear that Pearl was staying independent....

Factory reset and Reprogramming isnt the same thing as love, user. You'd have a point if she remained clingy after the movie next season.

>Jaspearl22
>22
Post the rest please.

Attached: 1554370984946.png (540x395, 178K)

Greg is shipped with the open sky like in the song Comet

>still lives with their parents at 30
T-the economic climate isn't suited for single living...

>guy lives completely alone
Oh yeah so hot and not creepy

It'd be suitable if people didn't go to overly expensive colleges for a degree they never use.

Personally, I don't give a shit about a glamorous job. I'm a shitty retail worker at PetCo who worked up to be a dog trainer, which is bottom rung as far as animal training goes. But I'd rather date a guy where I can at least go back to his place to fuck him instead of his parents place where I both am not comfortable enough to fuck him and also I meet his goddamn parents because I even sleep with the guy.

When you're the only person in a relationship who has a house, you get this feeling in the back of your mind that the other person is just waiting for you to ask to move in with them.

I wouldn't want to, "fuck" until we were settled anyway

America should adopt love hotels. Those Japs had the right idea

It's called a motel

If you're dating someone and you're not like, 18, you're going to want to have sex within at least a month to find out if both people enjoy having sex with each other. You don't want to date for months and then find out sex is a miserable experience where neither person can turn the other one on or that you both have different kinks. Just because you get along with someone in a friendly way doesn't mean it will translate into bed.

Different user but I'm 20, don't go to college, live with my parent and work a shitty retail job. Most of my money goes down the drain for bills so how am I ever supposed to really move out?

That seems impossible, I wouldn't be aroused by someone I haven't been around

Get a roommate or accept moving in a shitty, cheap place while being as frugal as possible. Living with one or two roommates is preferable to your parents.

I didn't pay for college and I'm an assistant manager at a company I despise, and there's no way in hell I could afford rent for even a studio and somehow feed myself too. Shit I'd only actually be there to cook and go to sleep between shifts. might as well just save up for when my mom dies or I finally lose my shit and quit

>parents' house becomes your house
Moving out seems like a waste of money

It won't kill her unless it's a hybrid.

How had it been confirmed that gems can have human children? Their light construction eggs work?

You don't have to fuck on the first date, but you don't want to put it off like it's a giant reward for months on end otherwise it becomes very pressuring. If you're dating someone, both parties know eventually sex is going to come into play.

This is different than if you're friends with someone for years and then decide to date. If you knew someone for years until you had sex with them because you originally weren't dating, then there was never that hanging branch to begin with.

If the person you're dating is the first BF/GF ever and you're a virgin, waiting until you're comfortable is fine, as long as you're honest about it instead of trying to avoid it because you're so nervous. When you've been in the dating game for enough years, you eventually get used to it being a thing you do just like public speaking or whatever.

But people who save themselves for marriage are really increasing the odds of setting themselves up for an awkward disaster.

I'm 30 and everyone has broken up with me I guess because I didn't have sex
I just want to be with someone at the end of the day and nobody ever spoke up about their desire for sex I'm just supposed to be a mind reader

People don't really like asking for sex with the person they're dating, it's kind of a mood killer. They just hope that cuddling on the couch will lead to a caressing hand lowering itself and it will gradually lower itself.

If you don't like sex, that's fine, but it's better to be upfront about it. And if you think that's embarrassing to say on a first date, it's a hell of a lot better than dating someone for weeks to months, avoiding it, then being heartbroken because the other person really wanted sex.

Well ok the people I, "dated" didn't even want to cuddle just fuck in the bathroom at work but i have never had sex and that didn't seem like a good idea

>Implying we live in a house
Poor people live and die renting

Well that's just unprofessional. I hope you slapped them.

Sugar said it during a QnA is the word going around. I figured any normal kid they popped out would be a clone of the dad. Or worse, they'd copy the genes from one of his sperm turn it into an egg and then make some horrible incest baby

That was one time lately, I was oblivious to sex before that but why am i even discussing this. It is too late to have sex with the friends i left behind and there are only strangers now. I don't find strangers hot and I've ruined myself with masturbation

ah! my country is gone. neat!

I guess these gems are the most advanced being we've ever known since they cry water and poof into dust their gems must use light as scaffolding for stored matter that they can form at the molecular level

I saw a YouTuber that theorized they use nanomachines to reconfigure the gases around them

200% unnessesarry

Then why do they poof into clouds of smoke, hmm?

Checkmate athiests.

Rule of cool. For it to make sense Steven shouldt be able to fuse with other humans because he would have to take control of others flesh and shape it at will.

Steven fusing with humans is my favorite part. Humans apparently aren't too different from gems as primitive as they are, and the of the mind being the soul or something of that energy signature

And the idea of the mind rather

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

>he would have to take control of others flesh and shape it at will.
>Implying that isn't what's happening
I mean it's not like Connie is inside stevonnie somewhere piloting it like a mech. They've got to be getting deconstructed somehow

Steven and Connie are thinking synchronously, that was always the problem for the gems

Attached: Opal_Stretch.gif (480x270, 940K)

That doesn't explain where their bodies went

They became a lump of sensation and power

Sounds like nanomachines to me bruh

Attached: images_(2).jpg (600x502, 30K)

I like Grearl as a ship, but I feel like you guys are doing the same shit as yaoi shippers when interpreting that Steg scene.

Its not like shaping and healing flesh and minds is Stevens thing or anything.

Imagine caring about "muh ship"!!

SU fans are tumblr tier so of course this thread exist

so YOU want to be the one who leeches and moves into HIS house right? cause i honestly dont see why the guy, one, has to take you to his home to fuck instead of your empty one, two, cant move in with you and start a life as opposed to you moving in with him and doing the same thing

>I'd rather it be equal instead of we're always going to my place because he lives with his parents
>SO YOU JUST WANT TO LEECH OFF HIS HOUSE AND MONEY, IS THAT IT?

Calm down you fucking incel.

They are both 4 armed giant freak versions of their genders' ideal versions.

>incel
oof buddy. you dont have sex do you. you really dont. thanks for the false rant then and thanks for wasting my time

That word exists for people like you who literally get triggered because they saw the word "woman" and immediately think they're out to get your hypothetical income.

She likes her ladies big and THICK indeed.

Attached: Steven Univers_Smug_Lip Bite_Pearl.jpg (854x480, 82K)

So basically purposely lower his quality life for absolutely nothing.

The only true answer

If you live with your parents at 30, your quality of life is already pretty low. You shouldn't have to worry about your mommy walking in while you're watching porn at that age.

>Pearl is playing the field
>they aren't Opal all the time
What the fuck is Amethyst doing, is she dating Rolnaldo?

Attached: ee410e894c6e357a2de0f5fce3a28724.jpg (736x754, 50K)

The fact that there is still no porn of Opal and Steg having giant rocking sex is a damn travesty.
Both have 4 arms do you know what that means? four pairs of hand holding.

>your quality of life is already pretty low.
And the answer is lowering it further and living in squalor?
>You shouldn't have to worry about your mommy walking in while you're watching porn at that age.
Okay ignoring the whole age factor, do locks not exist in your country or something?

If the only cheap housing you can find where you live is literal squalor, maybe you should move to another city or even state if your trying to live off of minimum wage in obviously Manhattan.

>Just buy a lock!
A lock is only going to help with not having someone walk into your room while watching porn, it's not going to help with your mother still knocking on your door and asking you to help her out with something and it sure as fuck isn't doing you any favors for your sex life.

No girl wants to be brought back to her boyfriend's parents house and go into the room he grew up in as a kid and lock the door. Sorry if that's hitting too close to home and makes you feel bad you made poor decisions in life, but it's a fucking fact.

>maybe you should move to another city or even state if your trying to live off of minimum wage in obviously Manhattan
You do realise living in squalor somewhere else doesn't solve the problem, right?

>it's not going to help with your mother still knocking on your door and asking you to help her out with something
Does your mother ask you to do something every five minutes or something? Even as a kid I didn't get called away as often as you're suggesting.
>and it sure as fuck isn't doing you any favors for your sex life.
Not that living in squalor or with a roommate would help either

>maybe you should move to another city or even state
You don't really understand how expensive living on your own is do you.

>Squalor squalor squalor

I can tell you're underage if you think moving to a cheap, crappy apartment automatically translates to a piece of shit infested with roaches, broken windows, and probably drug addicts surrounding it. A cheap, crappy apartment could just mean a tiny one-room apartment with no heat, isn't close to any public transportation or any stores, and the only other room is a bathroom, no closet. But you're thinking like a child who has never moved out of their parents place and think it must be squalor since that's what you probably saw on TV.

>Well, MY parents didn't ask me to do chores, so nobody else's would!
That anecdotal shit doesn't hold up. No matter what age, if you're living under your parents house, it's their rules. If you leave dishes in the sink, they're going to come after you about it no matter what age. And don't bullshit saying you never leave a dish in the sink, either.

>Living with a roommate doesn't help your sex life
If you tell them you're bringing a girl back, they'll actually be respectful and might leave for a few hours. Your parents aren't going to leave their own house so you can fuck.

That's why you get a roommate, which is infinitely better than living with your parents.

Are people really this defensive about having to face the fact that living with your parents at 30 is a turn-off?

>Living with one or two roommates is preferable to your parents.
Have you met other 20-somethings?
Maybe it is just Kentucky but I would be lucky to find somebody who isn't an OD risk constantly tweaking on crystal meth or balls deep in debt with biker ""clubs"" let alone a tolerable person who pays his share of the fucking bills and actually cleans up after himself.
I don't live with my parents but frankly I would move back in with them way before I would ever consider getting a room mate.

Its like I'm being on /adv/ again. Don't waste your efforts on manchildren, dude. They are always going to find an excuse for not manning the fuck up and taking care of their lives.

She's waiting for steven to reach consenting age

>cheap, crappy apartment
Look at what you're saying dude. What do you think that is exactly?
>if you're living under your parents house, it's their rules
So what, are you saying your parents never grew out of that phase and started treating you like an adult? Even when I go back home for the holidays they respect my privacy and only call me for things like food otherwise I just crash in my old room and break out my old mega drive.
>If you leave dishes in the sink, they're going to come after you about it no matter what age. And don't bullshit saying you never leave a dish in the sink, either.
Do you not wash the dishes you use after you're done with them anyway? You should do that regardless of if you're living at home or not, leaving them in the sink is always a bad idea and form the "do it later" habit.

>If you tell them you're bringing a girl back, they'll actually be respectful and might leave for a few hours
Okay you clearly haven't lived with a roommate. More often than not it'll cause some kind of argument with the other person saying they have nowhere to go for that long.
Not to mention the amount of people who have that previously mentioned "do it later" habit so more often than not you won't be bringing people over because of the mess that either comes from whatever your shared space is or their own room.

It's pretty much universal, as a britbong you have no idea how many people I had to go through before I found a suitable roommate while I was at uni.

>Only lives in extremes where cheap and crappy = the exact same definition as squalor
>Fucking your girlfriend, suddenly hear a knock, "HEY JOHN, THERE'S FOOOOOD ON THE TAAABLE!". Wow, how attractive.
>Literally pulls out the "I-I NEVER leave a single dish in the sink! Not once, no sir!" bullshit that isn't believable at all.
>All my previous roommates are dicks, therefore it's no different than living with your parents.

Yeah, it certainly makes a world of difference if you're trying to get someone to come back to your place. Even if the roommate won't leave, it's always preferable to meet a roommate than to meet some guy's parents on the third date.

Being independent even in a crappy apartment is always preferable to living in a room under your parents roof, your never going to refute that unless you're really embarrassed about that being your case.

>you get this feeling in the back of your mind that the other person is just waiting for you to ask to move in with them.
I'm sorry but I don't get why that's bad. Do you just do a lot of casual fucking and have no intention of starting anything serious? Do you figure they wouldn't help pay rent? I mean that seems like a much better arrangement than them rooming with some rando just so he could booty call you.

>thread co opted by some cunt whos mad that shes not being picked up by rich oil barons and is taking it out on the general populace of men by trying to shame them into the nuthouse just so she can feel like a special princess
god modern american womanchildren are fucking shit.

go fucking whine on crystal cafe with the rest of the femcels

Do you invite someone to live with you only after a month of dating or something? That's a recipe for disaster and the eventual lead up to a break-up where now you have to kick the person out. The whole point of dating is a trial run, you don't go into a first week of dating thinking about marriage, that's what desperate spinsters do.

You can't expect two people to learn each other's personalities, habits, quirks, interests, triggers, mood patterns, and other shit in just a couple of months. That shit takes a long time to properly learn during a serious relationship and asking someone you're dating to move in isn't a light question. It's a big pain in the ass, especially if they live with their parents, they will be desperate to keep the relationship going even if both of you know you should break up because they don't want to go back to living with their parents.

That's another part of why you don't want to date someone who doesn't have their whole life together yet. You don't want to be the primary link in a person's stability.

>Manchild sobbing because he doesn't have an income, a house, and can't get a girl

If you're so angry, why not just cry to your mom about it? She's right down the hall.

Jeez, can't you reply like a normal person with scenarios that could actually happen instead of just extreme exaggerations? And what's so hard to believe about people washing dishes straight after? If you leave them to soak they start to stink fast and no one likes that.

>Even if the roommate won't leave, it's always preferable to meet a roommate than to meet some guy's parents on the third date.
Okay no, they're just as bad as each other unless you have an absolute bro tier roommate who cleans up after himself.
You've never actually lived with anyone other than your parents have you because the way describe it seems like you're referencing a sitcom.

>Being independent even in a crappy apartment is always preferable to living in a room under your parents roof
You say that but the only real negative to living at home is not having regular booty calls which is something you wouldn't be doing regularly with a roommate either mind you.

109970842 (You)

To be fair, that's like her hate-crush fused with her actual-crush, which would be a sexually dynamic experience for anyone

>because he doesn't have an income, a house, and can't get a girl
Do you?
Because you seem to be getting angry about all of this.

If it's only been a month why are you worried about them wanting to move in? You just explained why you wouldn't want to move in after only a month, why do you think they'd want to? Do you think living with your parents is that insufferable? If they chose to stick it out for that long they're probably comfortable with it, or at least comfortable enough they wouldn't end it to live with some chick they've known for a month

>Jeez, can't you reply like a normal person with scenarios that could actually happen instead of just extreme exaggerations?
You think every cheap place = squalor. You don't live in reality to begin with.

>A bad roommate is just as bad as living with your parents

No, because you can kick them out if you did the proper paperwork.

If you want that gay shit to work, wait longer than 5 minutes otherwise it's pretty fucking obvious what post you're referring to as if that doesn't still give me the (you).

>"no u" response

yeah, the empire city episode, plus how they were hanging out on the beach, is the real extent of the GregXPearl relationship. They're raising a child together, a child of a dead woman they both loved. They're family.

I still hope they show more of this wholesome dynamic in the last season

can we ignore the femcel until she goes away? i kind of want to keep talking about childrens cartoons

When, after every date, you go back to your place to the point where they treat your place like a second home in a short amount of time and your place is the place they go to to get away from their family, you "get the feeling" they are just waiting for you to ask them to move in.

>I can tell you're underage if you think moving to a cheap, crappy apartment automatically translates to a piece of shit infested with roaches, broken windows, and probably drug addicts surrounding it.
lol that's where I already live with my mom. Moving out and losing half the household income isn't going to move me up. Squalor is everywhere and big cities are a trap.

>Can we stop talking about her by talking about her?

Do what I'm doing and talk about Greg/Pearl, nigga. You're just gonna clutter up the thread otherwise.

>your place is the place they go to to get away from their family
Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe don't date guys from dysfunctional families?

>because you can kick them out if you did the proper paperwork.
Which would result in even less time and money for you because you'd have to:
Clean their mess
Look for a new roommate
And sort out finances to accommodate for the period of time without a roommate.
Seriously, did you think that kicking someone out is as clean and simple as it is in a cartoon?

Do you assume an adult who wants to get away from their parents automatically means they live in a dysfunctional family?

If they're that desperate to get away from them then I would agree that they're pretty dysfunctional.

Are you really complaining that you have to do a bit of work and have some responsibility when it comes to having your own place and looking for a roommate? It really just sounds like you don't even want to do it because it's too much work.

Having a place with your own name on it can be work sometimes. Who would've thought.

Why did you insert the word desperate? How do you know the person isn't just tired and wants a break?

I've never felt the compulsion to escape my family. Not since my angsty teenage years anyway. If you can't learn to live with your own family, who I'm assuming aren't completely psychotic, then it seems to me like you'd suck at living with anyone

>"Our bodies are made of light, and usually, they form a mass dependent on the air pressure and the level of gravity in the environment."

They convert light into mass. This is theoretically possible, but we don't know how to do it.

>I've never wanted alone time, so therefore, nobody else would have, either!

>we don't know how to do it.

Attached: c6e.jpg (948x842, 89K)

I must be in the minority where I think SU would've been better off not trying to explain their bullshit like it's Star Trek and just said "It's fucking magic".

>Are you really complaining that you have to do a bit of work and have some responsibility when it comes to having your own place and looking for a roommate
Do you even know what your point is anymore? Not to mention that no one was complaining about the work and responsibilities rather I was explaining to you that living with a roommate isn't as clean cut as TV suggests and you wouldn't be having those constant booty calls you're dreaming of especially in the scenario you presented.

Do your parents literally follow you around the house? Does your room not have a door? What does alone time even mean for you?

>no-one posted THAT yet

Attached: Mindfull 1.png (1000x1533, 1.64M)

Are you trying to say that living with your family means constantly interacting with them? You can take a walk or go somewhere on your own for a few hours you know, you're not a child.

Attached: Mindfull 3 censor because jannies are niggers.png (1000x1533, 1.6M)

Oh my

I never said it was clean cut, I said having the freedom to kick out the person you don't like living in your place is always preferable to living with your parents. Working a bit harder but being independent is always better than still being dependent and living under someone else's roof at 30.

Even if you're stuck in a rut and you can't escape your situation right now, that doesn't change the fact that being independent is objectively better. It's like a few people in this thread are offended they're trapped in a shitty situation and want to act like it's not.

>Not my Um Greg
He made this like a year too early. why hasn't he posted anything new in months?

>Alone time means locking yourself in your room and probably shitposting on Yea Forums

When a person says they want to go on vacation, do you respond, "Can't you just relax at home? What do you have to travel for?".

>why hasn't he posted anything new in months?
from what i'm told, he either got jailed for rape porn or he stopped porn altogether, there's also a small rumor shad paid him(implying he ever did) and stopped after his patreon died

>I said having the freedom to kick out the person you don't like living in your place is always preferable to living with your parents.
And kicking someone out goes against your argument because of the sudden hassle it creates.
Serious go try living with someone other than your parents because you clearly have no experience in this area.

They jail you for drawing rape now? Goddamn we're going full dystopia

>goes against your argument because of the sudden hassle it creates.
How does it go against my argument? Never once did I say living on your own was stress-free. You probably inserted that in your own head.

>that doesn't change the fact that being independent is objectively better.
Does independence only mean living alone at any cost to you? How desperate were you to move out?

almost forget the mega mega.nz/#F!upgW0Iza!FZYaJMNFxyRE-Dg2cfl5ww
jlul isn't american, he's swedish or canadian or some shit

Take it to Tumblr. This isn't the place for your hapless queer entitlement.

It's Space Magic

Attached: thor.jpg (480x475, 34K)

>Alone time means locking yourself in your room
>You can take a walk or go somewhere on your own for a few hours you know, you're not a child.
Not too fond of reading huh.

Thor has the right idea. SU should've done Thor rules. Sugar saying stuff that Rose shapeshifted a womb is just fucking weird.

-Abandoned everyone
-Created a freak of nature
-Basically destroyed the gem empire leaving it wide open to any outside forces as its now in complete disarray.

And this is the good character in the show.

Having your own place is a big part of being independent, yes. As is having a job to pay for said place. Those are pretty much the two big things everyone in society agrees makes you independent. Going home to your own house with your name on it with your own paycheck.

What do you think it means to be independent?

Travelling on vacation means you're going somewhere outside your home, so what relevance does living with your parents or not have? You won't be in your house anyway

I think you completely missed the point of that vacation statement.

>Never once did I say living on your own was stress-free.
No one is talking about stress, learn how to follow a conversation without misinterpreting.
Not that it matters anyway, explaining something like this will always go over the head of someone who never experienced it.

Man pre-modern era living arrangements must blow your mind

>tfw you want a fast-forward shot where Pearl and Amethyst are Opal nearly all the time and are happily married to Greg

happy end for me is Pearl and Amethyst finally allowing themselves to be in love with one another and then able to channel their combined lust for Greg into nonstop harmony

Attached: 1557516602664.png (1280x720, 464K)

Sorry I'm a brainlet, I can't see what relevance travelling abroad has to do with alone time

>Being independent even in a crappy apartment is always preferable to living in a room under your parents roof
Not him but did you actually think about the pros and cons?

I noticed how you didn't point out how I went against my own argument, probably because you realized you fucked up and did assume I implied "stress free".

Sorry I don't take into consideration 1800's housing methods where big families lived together in large homes and just passed on the house as they died for modern day conversations.

So fusion being sex for gems basically, does this mean greg and steven had sex?

Pearl obviously lusts for Steven though. Only Steg Multiverse can satisfy the lusts of Opal

>Those are pretty much the two big things everyone in society agrees makes you independent
user, that absolutely nothing to do with independence especially since there are people who live away from home who still rely on their parents just to eat.

I'm gonna have my fantasy, and you're gonna have yours

Attached: 1557681318590.gif (540x304, 1.25M)

>I noticed how you didn't point out how I went against my own argument
Because I did that several posts ago and you didn't get it then so why try again?

The only happy ending would be if some random gem survived the corruption and has been spending all this time planning to kill the diamonds, and the crystals who are now on good terms, to avenge all their fallen comrades.

Basically gem Rambo who has PTSD over their lost fusion partner who got shattered and can't repair them.

The point is that if someone says they want alone time, you think, "Just go for a walk" or "Just go in your room". Sometimes, a person wants alone time in their entire house, but that concept seems to blow your mind. That's why I asked if when someone says, "I want to go on vacation and travel" if you respond with something equally dumb like, "Why don't you just stay home and vacation there?".

Unless you're moving into a cardboard box, your own place is a gigantic pro. If you're not financially able to move out, that doesn't mean you eventually WON'T because the end goal is to always live on your own since people agree that's objectively better to have your own place.

Unclear. But if you buy into the arms-theory, Steg is a platonic relationship.

No you didn't. You just keep whining about how finding a roommate is hard and that's why it's justified to stay with your parents.

Fusion is relationship etc etc, but that doesn't explain why Opal and Steg gave each other bedroom eyes.

>You just keep whining about how finding a roommate is hard
user, did even bother to read anything that was said to you?

barely anything has an explanation, can you tell me what exactly a warp pad does? why can Lion teleport? how do they get their wash and dryer to work? all magic. Sugar clarifying that Rose shapeshifted a womb is a little necessary otherwise people would be wondering why/how a gem can shit out a human child.

Attached: Peridot_learns_how_to_eat_food_(deleted_scene_from_Log_Date_7_15_2).jpg (480x269, 21K)

user, no one travels to be alone.

>arms theory
That says that the fewer arms a fusion has, the more in-sync they are, right? Four-armed fusions are partners, two-armed fusions are lovers. This is supported by Steg, Opal, Garnet, Stevonnie. Even Obsidian.
Then does someone want to explain pic related?

Attached: Smokynewoutfit.png (2000x1817, 472K)

Sounds like those people aren't completely independent because they don't have a stable income, which is one of the things I already mentioned.

College kids living in a dorm in another state aren't independent. At best, they're getting their feet wet.

its the sides of pearl wanting to fuck pink diamond and amethyst wanting to bully greg in sex, but Steg is none the wiser

Incel

>Unless you're moving into a cardboard box, your own place is a gigantic pro
Okay, explain your reasoning. So far you've just been going "it is because I said so!"

>Still missing the point of the travel comment

They're really unsure how they actually feel about one another.

Attached: 1499667782986.jpg (1283x434, 250K)

One of them wants to fuck but the other doesnt.
It's the friendzoned form.

>which is one of the things I already mentioned.
Except you didn't. You specifically mentioned living alone and being able to pay for your place. Nothing else no other expenses, no furnishings, no recreation, nothing.

Sounds like you were raised by those modern American types who force their kids out when they get tired of them.

>Control of your own living space
>You aren't living under someone else's household rules
>You can control what guests come in and out and what roommates you'll allow for
>Browsing around for an apartment and dealing with landlords can be good experience to help prevent you from getting ripped off in the future and knowing what to say, what questions to ask, and how to deal with people . This is much better than the hot water not working so you call for your father's help.
>If you bought the place, that's building equity

So, because I mentioned a paycheck but never explicitly stated the groceries, you made bad assumptions?

Do I have to state every single bill and amenity in order for you to understand?

>This is much better than the hot water not working so you call for your father's help.
You call the landlord in either scenario though.
You know I think I get it. You think people who live at home are still totally dependent for everything. You can't seem to grasp that parents can actually consider their grown children as equals and expect them to pull their own weight like any roommate would.

>*world ending gem appears*
>"HEY GUYS I BROUGHT SOME PANCAKES"
>*breaks into musical number ripping off disney poorly*

Attached: autism pan.jpg (298x314, 33K)

>Control of your own living space
That's the only only positive exclusive to living alone really. Well, it's more expanded control of the living space but whatever.

In any case everything can be gained through simply living and going outside. As for getting ripped off you should have the common sense to deal with that without needing to get ripped off first.

I can tell there's a couple of assblasted art college fags in here who are pissed off they're in horrible debt and still living at home. Why the fuck else would they be so concerned with what some chick thinks in a SU shipping thread.

Attached: pan autism.png (699x575, 334K)

Why would some chick be so concerned about the living arrangement of a bunch of incels on a board about children's cartoons?

i can't believe there are people out there that don't like Together Breakfast

Attached: Balanced Breakfast.webm (960x540, 1.19M)

>You can't seem to grasp that parents can actually consider their grown children as equals and expect them to pull their own weight like any roommate would.

Unless you're paying half the rent, you're not an equal. You're still living under someone else's roof confined one room. You can't make the decision to buy a new couch and place it in a living room without talking to them about it. That's not real freedom, that's a very long hotel stay.

>be right by your side no matter what
one day Smoky has only two arms and Connie's quietly heartbroken

Attached: partner.png (608x361, 228K)

Because chicks are nosy and naggy, but incels are just sad.

>Implying they wouldn't turn into a triple fusion

wait hold the fuck up, why did he even make a together breakfast if he knows the gems don't eat?

>As for getting ripped off you should have the common sense to deal with that without needing to get ripped off first.
I hope you don't think it's normal to go through life without making first time mistakes.

Excuse me, but we were talking about the Murdercock. Take your bickering somewhere else, s'il vous plaît

Amethyst eats. Presumably Garnet does, sometimes. Pearl probably joins them for breakfast.

My bad, I forgot that Steven Universe is a harem anime

>You can't make the decision to buy a new couch and place it in a living room without talking to them about it
Funny that's exactly a thing I did. Got new bookshelfs and a desk too. Now I'm curious what your family is like that you would feel so restricted.

I get living with your parents being a turnoff but what if you live with roommates, that's fine right?

Attached: PYWOJVb.png (582x465, 340K)

>Have the hots for every cartoony muscular Yea Forums character in the goddamn book
>Even the buff knights in Star Vs. that had maybe 2 minutes of spotlight total does it for me
>I can get off to fucking Powdered Toast Man
>Eh, Steven Universe is just a bunch of cute girls and butch dykes, there's no real fap material for me
>Makes the biggest fucking fap material around since Johnny Bravo
>Watching him hypnotize lesbians into being straight gets me fucking going

I need more.

Early Steven had a really fucking annoying voice. Like a drowning fat kid

he was just desperate for an excuse to hang with the gems, and only Pearl really has an aversion to eating

Attached: It's_Horrible!-4382686787.png (1362x768, 661K)

Are you one of those people who thinks, "Psssh, I did it, why can't everyone else do it?".

I brought home a dog when I was a teen without asking anyone, and my parents were initially annoyed but warmed up. That doesn't mean any other parent who might give the dog away is a heartless monster. It's just different parenting. But you seemed to live a very cozy life and think everyone else was raised the exact same way, too.

This shit is just so insanely masculine I'm shocked it somehow ended up in SU

>I brought home a dog when I was a teen without asking anyone,
That's a fucking animal, not a piece of furniture. You can't pull that shit with a roomie either

I thought the same thing, especially after whoever it was that worked on the show and complained about people asking him for "male gems" and something about linking Avengers DVDs.

I know Sugar is better than that and wants everyone to have a waifu/husbando/favorite ship in this show, but I just assumed a big portion of the production crew were against masculine shit unless it was attached to a big strong woman.

Sorry, I'll go back in time and berate my 14-year old self right now.

The fuck you want me to say to that? It was a story about how parents reacted, why the fuck are you honing in on the dog part from when I was a teenager like that's the take away?

no way, he sounded way better than he does down the road
it sounded like his natural voice no straining to make his voice as high as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=HX7GnnxQkvM

Considering all the fat and faggy fusions we've seen with Steven when it came to Pearl, Connie, and Amy, I'm willing to bet 90% of that fusion is the result of Greg.

She loves cream pies though

Attached: Pearl_reaction_smug_2.png (176x194, 35K)

bullshit.
The show is about self-acceptance, and it's been intrinsically tied with the tumblr-tranny-community for ages. But that community has turned extremely toxic, (to use their own parlance) and Steg is, like, an apology. "Hey guys, ofc you can be straight, what part of peace and love do you not fucking understand"

I mean yeah, tell me Connie isn't grossly fucking into the idea of fusing with (via being Stevonnie) other gems and being both Steven and the Gem's collective human pet/lover

Attached: 1557675681713.png (1280x720, 511K)

Because your example is not and equatable scenario

>I hope you don't think it's normal to go through life without making first time mistakes
Sure if you lack common sense and haven't seen any of the multiple commercials on TV, the radio or online about comparison services. Needless to say if you've had even the bare minimum exposure to just about anything you would learn the basic ability to haggle and see before you buy.
Hell you learn that from your parents. When you were a kid did you ever convince your parents to stay outside for another hour in exchange for doing some chores or something?

I thought the exact opposite. BECAUSE the fandom harps so much on trannies and gays, they would've never allowed for that and especially not allowed for Steg seducing lesbian Pearl because it would've blown the whole "Strong queer show" rep the show has built out of the water.

it should be against the law to post screencaps from Crack the Whip

Attached: apprehension-pearl.png (295x306, 104K)

>why the fuck are you honing in on the dog part
Maybe because a dog is a living, breathing creature and a couch isn't? Anyone would deny a mangy dog that you just found.

So you do think it's normal to not make a mistake your first time on anything?

Watching commercials or your parents isn't going to make you immune to first-time mistakes. You sound like one of those people who prints out WikiHow articles and think that makes them an expert.

Connie is really wierdly into being Steven's servant. It's like she's a fangirl that started dating her celeb crush.

You know, given Steven's experiences I think he's probably secretly into that

Are you some time alien who experiences time all at once so you think my neighbor giving away his dog happened two minutes ago and I tried to compare it to a couch?

>and I tried to compare it to a couch?
That IS the example you brought up to counter the whole couch debate. Why did you bring it up if it wasn't meant for comparison?

>This is much better than the hot water not working so you call for your father's help.
If I were living alone I'd still call my dad in that situation because the guy is a plumber. Why would I wait for some retarded landlord who would take days to get it fixed when I can just get my dad to do it in like an hour?

Oh man, that third one could be the legit new-Smoky design. I'm drooling

Because I was comparing the parents reaction. Which I said already. Just because my parents were cool with it doesn't mean that is the average parent reaction and I don't expect it to be. And just because your parents were fine with you remodeling their living room doesn't mean most parents would be.

But for some fucking reason, you ignore that and started REEEing about the dog.

>so you think my neighbor giving away his dog happened two minutes ago
Two minutes ago?
Holy shit you're still living at home aren't you.

you're being a little autistic user

You can't trick me, Time Lord.

This show is extremely gender-based, & I'm willing to bet more Jungian than Freudian. The cooperation of the father & the son becomes this masculine archetype, full of confidence and power.

Stop bothering your poor father who just wants to sleep in his chair while he watches the game and learn how to fix a clogged pipe, user.

i think i read that Sugar said Steven only was possible because her mom was a diamond

>you ignore that and started REEEing about the dog.
That's because it's false equivalence you retard. A couch is an inanimate object and a clean one at that. A dog is a living fucking creature that you need to feed, clean up after, walk bathe and so on.

Sugar also said Steven didn't have to be a hybrid and Rose could've still been alive if she didn't pass on the gem.

I think Sugar overthinks and underthinks some of her ideas.

Yeah, the third one actually looks fantastic to me. It actually sells the idea of a StevenxAmethyst design.

Attached: [Soft Sultry 'Eeeeyyy...'].png (1200x800, 458K)

The guy loves plumbing as much as I do space rock waifus. Plus he's not exactly retired.

>When you miss the point of the story so you harp on a random detail to deflect

We all know you live a cozy, privileged life with your parents, and you're very proud to still be living with them.

Yeah you got me.
BRB walking my mom's couch, he needs to drop a mean pillow

Is your father Charlie Kelly?

Their reactions are not equatable because the stimuli is not equatable. I could say that time I drove a hammer through the front door one parent was cool with it but the other wasn't, and that means all parents wouldn't like if you bought a new lamp for the bathroom. It's technically true but so wildly different the example was pointless to compare it with. They would bear no similarly in expected response ratios

Who?

I can totally tell by the way you're raging over a dog from a story that's been dead for 7 years or so that you have no pent up anger building up inside from living with your parents well into your 30's. Thanks for proving it to us, user.

>Sugar also said Steven didn't have to be a hybrid and Rose could've still been alive if she didn't pass on the gem.
bullshit, she never said that

Attached: 322be7e149ee6dd4b6c2af32cde1ba25.gif (500x231, 2.08M)

So do you pay him for his services?

>no one edited this one with slutty make up yet.

Yea Forums has failed me.

Attached: 1567487023183.png (1909x1075, 1.5M)

>Just slutty makeup
This thing is begging for an ahegao

Except in this case, it IS comparable because my parents were fine with it, which makes for an unusual reaction for parents. The average person living with their parents would not be able to buy a couch on the spot like they would if they were living in their own house. Unless it's a gift to replace a shitty couch, most parents would go, "Where the hell are we supposed to put that? There's no room". But user's parents reacted fine to it, which is unusual, which makes it comparable.

we go baby steps here you know.

Attached: 1567703881934.png (514x514, 269K)

I like this image because it proves that gems have tits
Like, there're a lot of gems with undefined geometric torsos, but there are a few exceptions. However, all exceptions are shots of Crystal Gems, and they all came after Rose, who may have patterned herself off of a human.
I was devastated that titties might not have been universal. But then THIS happened! Look at that cleft! In a STUNNING turn of events, it's Pearl that proves the existence of gem-breasts

please shut up about your dog.

>How dare you respond to a post

Shut up yourself.

I don't usually call him out because he taught me some of the basic stuff so I can deal with them myself most of the time. I've only ever called him out for a part replacement and when I said I would pay for it he said it was fine.
Still paid for his gas though.

It was a shitty couch though. And it's not really a gift if you're living in the same house and using the same stuff. It's just home maintenance.

It's a gift if you plan on never taking the couch when you move out.

Tbh it's seems like you're projecting. Were your parents really so terrible to live with?

>Projecting

That's the word people use when you know they have no rebuttal.

>The average person living with their parents would not be able to buy a couch on the spot like they would if they were living in their own house.
And you're basing that on....
The fact that they would have more disposable income?

>planning on moving out
Why tho

You should read the read of that post before asking questions. It's because most people "would not have room for it". If I bought you a bed or a fridge right now, I don't think you would respond with, "I have the perfect place for it!" unless your current one is a piece of shit and you intend to replace it. Let's assume in this scenario, all the parents do not have shitty couches that they want to throw out.

Because being 50 and still living at home is a big yikes. Be a man.

>dead for 7 years
And you said you got at 14. Assuming it was a puppy or not that would probably place you in your mid 20s possibly 30.
No wonder you feel so strongly about this subject.

Why are you buying a couch on the spot if you don't have room for it? Is that something people who live alone do? Just buy furniture they can't fit in their apartment? Do they stack them on top of each other or something?

>It's because most people "would not have room for it".
user, if anyone is deciding on buying a couch they usually prepare beforehand.
Have you bought anything on your own before?

My parents will likely be old and crazy by then, why would I want to leave them alone?

The idea is still Pearl obsessing over Greg and treating him as her absolute master for half the movie. The "master" could have been Steven but Rebecca specifically wanted Greg to be her new "owner"

>Trying to do all this backwards math when he has no information and then throwing an insult out of nowhere

The dog lived to be 16, you desperate-for-an-insult weirdo.

You guys should backtrack to the conversation if you're going to participate.

>"What's a pro of having your own house?"
>You can maintain your own household without consoling someone else. For example, you can do something as simple as buying a couch without asking anyone. You can't do that if you live under someone else's roof, like your parents.
>"WHY DIDN'T YOU PREPARE FOR THE COUCH?"

Like, do you even know what the fuck you're responding to.

>The dog lived to be 16
So what, did you only have it for a year before it died

>Still this desperate to make a random insult while talking about a dead dog

How mad are you that you still live with your parents and probably can't afford to leave? It's becoming more and more apparent you're secretly seething.

>For example, you can do something as simple as buying a couch without asking anyone.
You do know preparing for a couch doesn't mean asking to buy it, right?

fuck you. fuck ahegao. fuck me.

Attached: perl.png (1909x1075, 1.35M)

I have this fun idea that Pearl will now have to obey Greg's commands, hijinks will ensue

>You can't do that if you live under someone else's roof, like your parents.
An example was given where an user did just that, then you started talking about your dead dog, and eventually said a reason someone can't do that in their parent's house is that they wouldn't have the space, which brings us to this phase of the conversation where two anons are asking you why you would buy a couch without having anywhere to put it

YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NOW ADD SOME FUCKING MAKEUP ON THAT HO

>For example, you can do something as simple as buying a couch without asking anyone
>want to buy couch
>nowhere for it
>throw out some stuff
>now have space
>buy couch
>place
>didn't have to ask anyone
Actually buy something for yourself for once.

If you decide on a whim to buy a new couch and have two couches or even throw out the other one in your own house, you have the freedom to do so because it's your house. Those little freedoms is what makes it much better to live in your own place instead of your parents place.

You can't do that shit with your parents furniture unless you ask them. I know you've probably lived at home for so long you don't understand that having little freedoms like that is nice, but it is.

>Pearl is suddenly unable to disobey the letter AND law of anything Greg says or asks or commands, no matter how hard she resists, and feels utter and total bliss when she does just comply immediately

god help me

Attached: 1565921509108.png (1032x834, 480K)

You're a good person user

tank you based user

your place in heaven is guaranteed

>If you decide on a whim to buy a new couch and have two couches or even throw out the other one in your own house, you have the freedom to do so because it's your house
You still have that freedom at home too user. Do you ask your parents if you can buy everything?

Attached: dogcouch.jpg (1920x3240, 3.26M)

Have fun throwing out your parents furniture without asking them. People love it when you do that!

Holy shit, am I actually talking to people who have lived at home for so fucking long, they don't know the difference between living on their own and living with their parents that they're actually struggling to understand the example I'm giving them about the couch?

She kinda is given that she was introduced as being a huge magic/sci-fi nerd. Meeting Steven is like meeting a magical girl for us.

Are your parents complete pushovers where you just buy shit and put it where ever you want in the house and they just shrug and go, "As long as he's happy...."?

>your parents furniture
Why do you think it's theirs? Whatever is in your room is yours to use in whatever way you want.

>Seething so hard he tried to do a meme

That didn't make you look cool, that actually did the exact opposite.

>Are your parents complete pushovers where you just buy shit and put it where ever you want
No? They just allowed me to make my own choices with my own furnishings.

>Greg only ever commands her to do shit like help him shop for groceries or paint the barn
>Pearl falls to her knees in orgasmic spasms every time she finishes a job
>Greg just shuffles uncomfortably and makes a lame joke
Pearl can still see his throbbing erection through his pants

I'm starting to understand. You've lived at home so long, you don't have the concept of your own living room, just "your own room". So when I say something about a couch, in your head the whole time, you thought that was putting the couch in your room when I was speaking about the house's living room, which, if you were living with your parents, is not yours.

It's sad that you thought that, really.

See

>You've lived at home so long, you don't have the concept of your own living room, just "your own room".
user, no one said anything about a living room except for you. Why do you keep on gravitating to that like it's the only room you can furnish?

You know what's sadder than still living at home? Living at home and shitposting in a Steven Universe thread about it.

I knew only manchildren watched this show.

>Pearl unable to feel TRUE satisfaction until Greg outright says "You belong to me now", but he won't say it, leaving her in a nonstop state of nervous delirium and stomach-churning need she refuses to outright articulate, but Greg knows and she knows and all she can do is obey more and more slavishly as she writhes when alone for the release of being completed from becoming fully enslaved again

Attached: 1565815035073.jpg (497x739, 89K)

Did you expect anything less from a guy who's only friend and mentor was a dog?

Why did the artist draw Greg so buff and so very clearly sporting a BEEG package?

i was living by myself until i lost my job

When someone says they're going to buy a couch, the average normal person thinks it's for the living room. Not the kitchen or bathroom and very rarely for a bedroom.

But you defaulted to "your room" because you've never moved out and you don't know what it's like to have anything beyond "your room where I keep all my stuff!". No wonder you're so confused.

That's no way to speak about your mother who still lets you live at home in your 30's, user.

>the average normal person thinks
You keep on saying but what you really mean is you and judging by this thread you're far from average.

She's dead and I'm renting that house out.

>"I'm gonna buy a bed."
>"Wow, that'll be great for the bathroom!"

Nah, you just exposed yourself with the whole "my room" thing. Hopefully you move out of your parents house before they fucking die, user.

>>"I'm gonna buy a bed."
>>"Wow, that'll be great for the bathroom!
See what I mean. The average person wouldn't move to a completely different piece of furniture in order to grasp at straws.

>before they fucking die
But if they die he gets a free house

>Pointing out your retardation is grasping at straws
I'm sorry you've lived at home for so long you think it's abnormal that a couch is normally considered to go into a living room. Even though if you googled "What goes into a living room", the number 1 result is a couch or sofa, whatever word you like to use, I'm sure that's just everyone else being wrong and the correct place for it to go into is "your room".

Don't feel too bad, you tried unlike the dog guy.

That's the assumption the parents bought the place. If it's rented, user just got a place he can't afford to live in, since he would've moved out if he could afford to.

>Pointing out your retardation is grasping at straws
You're picking a piece of furniture that isn't designed for a bathroom and you're comparing it to one that can go just about anywhere.

>Hopefully you move out of your parents house before they fucking die
Why tho, that's like the ideal setup. You get the house, then your children can live in it until you die, and so on and so forth. That's literally how it worked for centuries

Did fucking Eddie from Silent Hill stop by? Why are you so obsessed with a dog nobody but you has mentioned now in awhile?

>user just got a place he can't afford to live in
Not really no, I mean at least one of the people you were talking to lives at home and pays for it himself.

Because:
"That's the assumption the parents bought the place. If it's rented, user just got a place he can't afford to live in, since he would've moved out if he could afford to."

Housing situations in America have been different for over a century now.

I'm going under the scenario of user lives at home and his folks just died.

>since he would've moved out if he could afford to.
Why if he could stay at home and save money?

STOP TALKING ABOUT DOGS AND COUCHES IN THE PEARL SLAVE FETISH THREAD

Attached: cry.jpg (1280x1142, 407K)

>Can go just about anywhere

Ah yes, I forgot how people stick couches in bathrooms, kitchens, and closets. My favorite place is when someone puts a couch on the front yard! That's true class.

Save money for what? To eventually move out or just for fun?

The end goal is always to move out. The instant you have enough you can leave, you get out. Nobody stays with their parents for fun. They do it because either you need them or they need you.

Honestly that's what I'm doing now.
When I got back from uni I was looking into moving out for good but my mother told me she would sign the house over to me once she paid the mortgage and that happened not too long ago so free house for me.
That said I pretty much live on my own anyway because she spends more time at my sister's place.

If he rented then he'd get the lease and take over rent, which if he's been living there since his parents is probably much cheaper than new property elsewhere.

ARTIST!

>Save money for what?
Bills
Emergencies
Recreation
Vacations
Repairs
A car

Literally anything you can think of. Moving out isn't the only thing you can do with money.

>Moving out isn't the only thing you can do with money.
It should be a priority over VACATIONS and RECREATION though.

>The instant you have enough you can leave, you get out
Jesus, you must really hate your family. Is this a common American thing?

>Femcels post on CC
>Normal women laugh at them and call them retarded

That site restored my faith in women.

Says who?
Ultimately its your money to do whatever you want with.

but I live with my wife

It used to be the regular thing until people worked themselves into debt going to an expensive college so they could get a job at retail and waiting for their parents to die to claim their house.

Why?

The idea of the Nuclear Family and the ease and availability of homes during the 50s and 60s really fucked America up. Baby Boomers especially push the idea that it is morally objectionable for anyone but a parent and their minor children to live in a single home.

No extended family, no grandparents, nothing. Go buy real estate, goy.

Don't mooch off your parents housing so you can go to ComicCon, user. They probably deserve better than that.

>Save money for what? To eventually move out or just for fun?
For when he takes over the rent, mortgage, etc, for building maintenance and renovation, for the funeral for his dead parents, for when his appendix explodes and he needs surgery, for when little Billy needs bracers, and so on. Living is expensive. Spending any more than you have to is undesirable. Save up enough and you could even buy a bigger better house, which your family can live in rent free/reduced for generations until they can do the same. Moving out so you can sever your support networks and drain your finances just doesn't seem logical in an economy where minimum wage can't pay all your basic expenses.

It's because our society stopped living in large townhouses on bigger properties that can fit the entire extended family and started shifting to smaller apartments in congregated areas.

I don't even think you can legally house a certain number of people in a studio apartment in some cities. There's some safety law of like, "You can't have 8 people living in a place only fit for 3".

>Don't mooch
Who's mooching? I'm this user I'm paying my bills, I buy my food, I pay for repairs where's the mooching? Are you just mad I get a house with no debt attached while you live in a crap shack?

You won't need to spend money on vacations if all you do is relax at home instead of "travelling to be alone" or some shit

If you're going off minimum wage for decades of your life, your parents are going to die and you still won't have enough for all of that.

Then you're not "saving money by living at home", you're living in a house that is legally signed over to you. That's your house, user. Just because your mother signed it over to you doesn't mean it's NOT yours. You don't have a leg in this race, you got your own place. Your mother lives with you, it's not the other way around.

>If you're going off minimum wage
Talk about projection. You could be as rich as Bill Gates and it would still be a good idea to not overspend.

>Projection
You mentioned minimum wage in your post, you retard.

Normal since like the 50's. Staying at home, or your partner's parent's home has been the norm for most of human civilization.

So what you're saying is that living at home is okay if it's given to you for nothing?
What happened to this talk about independence?

>"H-Hey son... I just want to know how your financial situation is, do you think you'll be moving out by your 40th birthday?"
>NO, MOTHER! I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA TO SEE A PREMIERE SCREENING OF THE NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE MOVIE!!!!

It's mortgage free because someone other than him paid it off. That is a significant boon compared to going off on your own and paying for a home yourself.

I get it now, your parents are currently forcing you out but you don't want to leave do you.

How the fuck does that go against my statement of independence? It's still your place to maintain, it's under your name, you have to deal with it. Even if you caught a lucky break because your mom did all the leg work, it's now your responsibility. If you plan on selling it or remodeling it, you're the one in charge.

Why do you think that was some clever "gotcha"?

Did I strike a nerve, user? Certainly got a lot of projection going on in this post.

Yes, and it's quite lucky that he was able to have a parent who could pass on a mortgage-free house without having to die first. It's like when your parent has a business so they hire you to work for them. Usually, someone has to go out and look for a job, others get lucky and get work from their family. You're still earning a paycheck just because you got connections and were able to land a job faster and easier than others.

It's still his place because it's signed over to him. Even if he got it through a lucky break, it's still his place, it's not his mother's.

If he was living with his parents, why do you think he wouldn't have been helping out with those things already. The only shift would be his name is on a legal document

You sure did, especially since you're talking to me, free house user!
You know the guy who's currently a living contradiction?

Anyway to answer your other post.
>How the fuck does that go against my statement of independence
Because I've done next to nothing in your little independence list, I mean, I have my childhood home and didnt work for it or learn any of these good deal tricks you were whining about earlier.
>it's now your responsibility
Dude, there is no responsibility for me. I have money to burn and I can get my bills down to about £50 every three months.
Its clear you're mad about being forced out.

>It's still his place because it's signed over to him. Even if he got it through a lucky break, it's still his place, it's not his mother's.
So really the only important thing is being able to say that's mine, regardless of how or why?
This independence thing isn't sounding very indeoendent

Because when it's her name on the papers, he is "helping out". When it's his name on the papers, he is "doing". The change of ownership is a big difference. At the end of the day, that is now his place.

If you're someone's Godfather and you help raise a kid, if that parent dies and now you're their legal guardian, it's a much bigger difference than the previous situation where you were involved in their life but NOT the legal parent.

>Because when it's her name on the papers, he is "helping out". When it's his name on the papers, he is "doing". The change of ownership is a big difference
Ownership doesn't change the action you idiot. If he's still paying for everything when the house isn't in his name it's still him doing the work.

>If you're someone's Godfather and you help raise a kid, if that parent dies and now you're their legal guardian, it's a much bigger difference than the previous situation where you were involved in their life but NOT the legal parent.
Having a house someone else already paid off is more like the kid's a grown adult now. Someone else did the heavy lifting and now all you have to do is show up at the wedding and drive him home when he gets too drunk

Imagine being so spoiled and privileged, you still get offended by someone who tells you, "Yes, you did it, you're independent because you're taking care of something that was passed down to you. You are no longer living under someone else's house, it's your house. Even if you got it for free, you still are responsible for it and that's a good thing. It's a better scenario than living with your parents."

I never said the ONLY way to achieve independence was to move out, I said it was to have your OWN PLACE.

You got your own place. Just because you didn't pay for it doesn't mean you aren't responsible for it. If a hurricane hits, you're responsible for it, user.

I can't imagine what a bubble you live in where you somehow take offense to this.

Then he would be getting ripped off and should leave a place where he pays all the bills but does not get to enjoy the ownership.

True, but think about it like that:
Assume your wage would be, say, $10k upwards per hour. Now, in your limited free time, you encounter some inconvenience that you could either throw several thousand bucks at to fix or spend a few hours fixing yourself.
What is it exactly that means overspending, then?

Attached: 1520078083328.png (674x666, 240K)

Being the emergency contact in someone's life is more responsibility than zero. If owning a house is being a parent, having someone give you house is being a godparent, than living with your folks very late into adulthood is being the babysitter. Godfather > babysitter.

>I never said the ONLY way to achieve independence was to move out
That's literally what you've been harping on about this entire thread.
>rent a cheap apartment!
>get a roommate!
>anything is better than living at home!

>Then he would be getting ripped off and should leave a place where he pays all the bills but does not get to enjoy the ownership.
>You shouldn't support your parents because you can't claim their stuff
Are...are you a psychopath?

How many times did I say, "Living under someone else's roof" alongside those? The instant your mother signed away the house, it was your roof. I never once said being independent was paying off your own mortgage, not once.

Why are you assuming there is zero responsibility when you are living with your parents?

>you encounter some inconvenience that you could either throw several thousand bucks at to fix or spend a few hours fixing yourself.
I'll take the hours doing it myself only an idiot would throw money on a repair you could do yourself in less time than it would take to call someone, make an appointment, get an assessment and have it repaired days later.

...do it yourself? I'm not sure I'm following your example

He was raised with the idea that living with your parents means you're a failure.

If you're paying for all your parents things to support them, then that doesn't go against my other post:
>Nobody stays with their parents for fun. They do it because either you need them or they need you.

They need you. That's why you're sticking around. If they didn't need you and had enough money of their own but you're still paying for everything, you're most likely doing it under the idea that you want the house when they die or otherwise you're just a momma's boy who never wants to leave the nest.

A lot of people when they are living with their parents are not paying half the rent, talking to the landlord, and doing house maintenance. Just because some anons have a story to tell does not mean their exception is the rule.

because you are
you failure.

lol.

First you said I'm not because I'm paying for my bills and you're saying I am? Make up your mind.

>you're most likely doing it under the idea that you want the house when they die or otherwise you're just a momma's boy who never wants to leave the nest.
>You must be waiting for them to keel over so you can take their stuff! Only a sissy faggot would have empathy for the people who raised him!
You frighten me user

This girl is a fucking slut.

Attached: Hearts.png (1909x1075, 1.24M)

The most worrying part is that he seems to think that you can't do anything nice for anyone without the receiver being dependent on the giver.

>Both you and your parents have enough money that you can both support yourselves
>"I'm gonna stay home anyway and pay for everything even though they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves"

Either your parents are smothering and never want you moving out because they're afraid of what'll happen to their baby boy, or you're too cowardly to leave. The only exception is if you're living in your parents mansion. Sorry to break it to you, but families living in the same house for generations is no longer normal in this country, no matter how much you want to cry about an era you were never familiar with to begin with.

The actual sad part is trying to pass off living with your able-bodied parents until you hit 50 as being respectable.

So what you're saying is that parents and children should forever be separated once the child hits 18.

It's like lions. You gotta run out the kids or they might kill you and start fucking their mom

>SO WUT UR SAYING IS
>Pulls random shit out of their ass that was never introduced in the convo
That's how clickbaiters argue.

>Either your parents are smothering and never want you moving out because they're afraid of what'll happen to their baby boy, or you're too cowardly to leave.
Hey, free house user here. You do realise I was living away from home for about four years, right?

>Pulls random shit out of their ass that was never introduced in the convo
Oh like how you did with the bed in the bathroom? You keep on kicking yourself in the ass with these.

What do you have to do with this conversation? You don't live with your parents, you don't live in a house with them where you pay all their bills, you have long separated yourself from your parents. What the fuck are you moaning about?

>An analogy is equivalent to putting words in someone's mouth

Work on your debate skills, kid. Especially if you're going to embarrassingly put an insult in the same post where you showed yourself off to be a retard.

Moaning?
Dude, I'm mocking you because whatever you say is basically contradicted by my predicament.

Dear SUFags:
Your parents don't want you living with them. They want you out of their basement and they want you to stop talking about how much you want to fuck your waifu. They're just too polite to tell you.

>heh heh, my EXCEPTION totally ANNIHILATED YOUR STANCE!

Do you know what an exception is, or did your mother also do your English homework for you? If anything, you prove exactly my point. You don't live under someone else's roof. Thanks for proving my point that someone is much better off not living with their parents until they hit time-to-start-a-family age.

OH THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF

Attached: 1565755567946.png (420x420, 114K)

Attached: doggif 2.gif (1200x675, 1.27M)

>analogy
Ever heard of false equivalence?
Of course you haven't otherwise you wouldn't be arguing now.

I already argued the connection between the parents unusual reaction and how that exception is not meant to create the standard.

You just horribly failed to understand because I suspect English isn't your first language.

Thread's dying anyway. I appreciated you edit anons for making it salvageable and apologize for engaging in this nonsense

>I already argued the connection
Jeez you really don't know what it means. Here I'll help you out
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/245/False-Equivalence
>An argument or claim in which two completely opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not. The confusion is often due to one shared characteristic between two or more items of comparison in the argument that is way off in the order of magnitude, oversimplified, or just that important additional factors have been ignored.

I have to admit Dogcouch does sound like something that would exist in SU.

>The analogy worked, you literally just got triggered by the mention of a "dog" and couldn't see past that for the point of the story.

Probably autism.

Dude, I wasn't even referring to your stupid dog but the fact that you thought that a bed in a bathroom is the as a couch in someone's personal room.

Before the thread dies think I can get a pearl dog couch edit?

I was pointing out how fucking stupid it was to assume that a couch wouldn't logically go in a living room but "any room in the house! Why would I put it anywhere other than MY ROOM". Even though it's a common living room furniture and nobody puts a couch in a bathroom, kitchen, closet, or front yard.

And oh wait, I said this all before. You didn't respond then, either. How very strange. Almost like you knew you were wrong.

It's a fucking couch man, it can go anywhere. Why do you think there's only one way of doing something?

I was thinking about getting a new couch for my dining room. Instead of chairs, it would just be a couch against a table. That's what the average person does and not totally quirky at all!

>or front yard
You do know that outdoor furniture is a thing right?

Attached: FURA12_square_1.jpg (750x750, 124K)

A loooooooooot of in-debt university fags in this thread trying to convince people they made a horrible mistake, aren't there?

Yes user, that's something many people do in this day and age.

That's why I specified "front yard" and not "back yard" or even "the porch".

People who throw their couch on the front yard are ghetto as fuck.

You should move out of Portland, it's messed up your sense of normalcy.

user they can go on any side of the house.
Also bathroom sofa

Attached: 4.jpg (1370x911, 550K)

>Posts a bathroom with a luxury bath and ottoman
>Believes this is the average bathroom

Remember how I kept stating earlier "The average person would think of a couch in a living room"? And then I got a reply, "N-nuh uh! That's not what the AVERAGE person thinks, ONLY YOU!"

We just revealed how incredibly privileged you are, didn't we? Are you one of those rich people who thinks a banana costs $20?

>a SUfag actually spent time making this
>then he samefagged himself to pat himself on the back

why are you basement dwellers so cringey? this ain't reddit, we're not upvoting your shit image.

>luxury
This is luxury

Attached: freshome-color-bathroom12.png (1294x855, 454K)

That's literally just a slightly bigger version of the other pictures. Which, for all I know, could've been a huge room because we only saw a corner of it and not the entire room.

I don't think you know what an average bathroom looks like, user.

>slightly bigger
It's more than double the size.

Greg x Pearl ship is now named DogCouch, I don't make the rules

Attached: 183772398-288-k593369.jpg (288x450, 18K)

>pearl was Rose's dog
>Greg is a couch potato
Hey it works.

Except we can't see the entire room in that photo. For all we know, you turn the camera, there's a lot more space. You're going by the assumption that corner is the photo of the whole room.

No average bathroom in America has a luxury bath, a separate shower, and an ottoman.

>Trying to force shitty memes

Not Reddit.

Maybe you should move out of your parent's crap shack then.

I think upholstery outside or in the bathroom is a mistake.

Hi, Carmelita Spats!

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to call a couch a dog. Now we're going to use it to mock you forever.

Isn't /sug/ autistic enough already? Are you really going to force your shit meme that only you laugh at in there? Are you going to be that deforestation fetish guy or the wonder bread guy?

Hey, it'll drive you away so I'm fine.

More like people are going to mock you like they do that one guy who posts the movie about the fox and the orange koala.

But if that's the reputation you want to build for yourself. Enjoy being the autistic DogCouch guy. You'll fit right alongside the other obsessed fags like Eliza Guy.