Can someone red pill me on Jason Todd? I love Winter Soldier and hear JT had a similar character reinvention

Can someone red pill me on Jason Todd? I love Winter Soldier and hear JT had a similar character reinvention

Any recommended reading?

Attached: RedHood-2016.jpg (248x401, 24K)

the morrison era lipstick helmet was best costume

The Rebirth Outlaws run with Artemis and Bizarro is great.

Based and red-pilled

Attached: Red Pill Head.jpg (676x688, 256K)

Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth, like said, with Artemis and Bizzaro is a really great run and probably the reinvention you heard about. The unfortunate thing is that Jason isn't exempt from the maintaining of status quo and his character growth takes one step forward and one step back for one reason or another, it's pretty frustrating. He's a fun character overall though, especially if you're a fan of the wounded puppy characters. You should take a chance with some of the other stories that feature him, side character or otherwise.

One of my favourite things about him is that he isn't afraid to hurt Bruce's feelings and tell him how it is.

Thanks!!

the ArtemisxRedhood ship is/ was great idk where it is now they should be canon

Watch the Under the Red Hood animated movie first. Best piece of Media Jason has been in and it’s much better than the comic

>Best piece of Media Jason has been in
And it's still garbage.

Don't speak to me or my retarded clone brother ever again.

Attached: 4459cb426e9d841ed290ed7f19360bd6.jpg (720x432, 49K)

Tony Daniels' implication that Jason was molested multiple times and a child prostitute needs to be brought up more.

Why do asians like this comic so much?

Attached: 02a99a875c9efaf9f9ceb30ddc757922.jpg (664x800, 90K)

which run was it that had him going around beating people up with crowbars?

I agree.

You people disgust.

Not asian but I lean more towards mangas than comics, and dark trinity has some kind of anime vibes thanks to the story and the art. Also Jason is fairly popular amongst westaboo.

Only if they do something about it, like explaining some of jason's psyche or "raising awarenesss" or something.

The last year of the Red Hood title, after Bizarro and Artemis got written out, which is honestly the most DC-shooting-themselves-in-the-foot thing they've done in a while. Thankfully, as of Annual #3 and RH #37 they're slowly making their way back into the title. They're a great little ensemble and I'm looking forward to it.

They need to retitle this book "Dark Trinity." It would shake off the New 52 cobwebs once and for all, plus the irony of a book with such an edgelord-sounding name being a cozy super-family book would be delicious.

Pretty much everything he has been on sucked.
People will shill Lobdell for some reason, don't trust them.

Red Hood Lost Days by Winick is worth a read. DC also released a collection that focuses on stories with him as a Robin that was pretty dope several years ago.

I wish. But Rebirth is plagued with N52 cobwebs that resurface here and there, especially in Rhato. That book is filled with these since Lobdell write it. And while I'm not a big fan, the guy has been the best thing to happens to comics!Jason since UTH and at the moment his writing is more fun and fluid than DC's big stars.

>They need to retitle this book "Dark Trinity."
Maybe next ""reboot"".

Can anyone point me to the Robin collection?

You guys be grateful Jason wasn't Leviathan

Not the same user, but why do you believe this to be the case? Granted, it's not the best animated Batman film, but I wouldn't consider it one of the worst.

That and the fact that Dex no longer being the primary artist for the series. I think his art is genuinely fantastic that whenever an issue came out that he wasn't on, I felt a little dissapointed inside. And was just outright angry and sad when he wasn't working on the 'date' chapter in Rebirth.

I am.

Nah, it's pretty good.

I’ll screenshot it it a bit.

Look on Amazon. It’s not comprehensive and misses some stories, but better than nothing. I wish artists still drew Batman this way.

Attached: C7CBCA58-6DAC-44D6-B53A-8C684028C3F7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Seconded

It's unwatchable garbage like everything Judd Winick ever shat out and you must be 15 if you like it.

"white streak" Jason is the best version
don't even @ me

Attached: 91d25edb-33c6-4809-9258-5c82bf5b7e01.jpg (720x540, 57K)

Thnx, man. Appreciate it.