youtube.com/watch?v=VIBE6i4c9Qg

Attached: Scooby.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YgIgXzB8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Matthew Lillard, no watch.

they could have done this in 2d, but it's great stylistically

inb4 brapposters

If Will Forte can do a good enough job I'll see it.

Attached: Forte.jpg (1008x756, 66K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=3YgIgXzB8yg

looks good

Felt the same about The Peanuts Movie.

Attached: Thepenismovie.jpg (1620x1080, 243K)

Better than the butt ugly live action movies

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Attached: Shaggy100percentpower.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Please....I just need to see Daphne. I’m dying over here and the only thing that can save me is a beautiful ginger, Kung-fu vixen.

This is true. The stylized 3d animation looks faithful to the original, but so did the animation in the Peanuts Movie. Guess we'll just have to see how it gets used

>inb4 "she's black"

Eh, I kind of like that those are in 3D. It's nice to see CG is finally advancing enough that you CAN copy other art styles besides just doing stock Pixar, and if it means we get some adaptations where the modelers and animators try to emulate it as a means to progress the tech, I'm all for it. We've already seen full-length films of these franchises in 2D, might as well try adapting it with a different set of tools.

i still think the peanuts cgi looks off.

>It's nice to see CG is finally advancing enough that you CAN copy other art styles besides just doing stock Pixar
So much this.

Don't blame Scooby for imagining the smell.

no

I'm a sucker for Hannah Barbera stuff. (yes even their live action movies. Fuck you the Flinstones movie was the best)
So I'll prolly check out this new Scooby Doo movie, plus Velma looks like a cutie so there's that as well.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-10-21-10-39.png (2672x1440, 2.36M)

She Asian

BASED

It looks good. I've seen every piece of Scooby media ever created, and I'm not about to stop now.

My only real complaint so far is Velma is too conventionally attractive. I was hoping for a more nerdy look.

Where are you seeing Velma?

first thing I thought of when I saw the nose come so close to the screen

They added too much detail
Something closer to Pocoyo would have been better

No Don Messick, no watch.