How do we save the comic book industry?

How do we save the comic book industry?

Attached: youchosethis.png (962x895, 549K)

Stop getting mad over this type of shit and ignore it. The more you harass SJWs online the more they think what there doing "is right" just don't buy there and shit and ignore them

Let's save Yea Forums by calling twitter screencap posters faggots instead.

Is Aurora Yea Forums's 9/11?

By not obsessing over trivial social media opinions and instead supporting creators by putting our money where our mouths are - which with OP, is evidently resting on the tip of his dad's cock

Second. I dream of a day when pic related is met with confusion by newfags.

Attached: outrage farming.png (817x208, 36K)

Stop posting this shit

We don't, we let it burn into the ground so a new industry can be born. Evolved, but untamed.

It needs to hit rock bottom.
Only then can it rebuilt.
Problem is its still too big to hit rock bottom anytime soon.

You watch Steven Universe.

I don't care about the societal implications or whatever. I'm just so bored by Jokerfaggotry. I unironically miss Beware the Batman more and more.

By banning Yea Forums discussion from Yea Forums.

I've been saying this since Gamergate, user. Just give it up and ignore these shitty threads yourself, trust me, save yourself the headache.

I do for the most part, i only come to Yea Forums on storytime day because discussion is the same stale outrage shit

>get mad about outrage
>throw an outrage tantrum over it
Everytime.

Joker is going to bomb because SJWs will think it's glorifying and sympathizing with crazy white incels shooting up malls and conservatives will think it's smearing white men as depressed incels that will shoot up a mall if a girl says something mean to them.

Nobody is mad, user. Or at least not me, I've just grown to consider people like you retarded.

violent video games don't cause violence, but 'problematic' movies apparently do

what a weirdly funny and correct statement.

Right you're so not mad, you kept the thread open and waited for a reply so you could make another reply to tell user you're not mad.

I can't wait for the shitstorm when we get the inevitable Joker release night mass shooting(s?)

>He doesn't have Yea Forums X, which tells you when you've been replied to in any given thread you've posted
So you're retarded AND a newfag, I see.

Lets see if the shoe fits the other foot...

Attached: FTFY Rachel.jpg (1166x1353, 531K)

>dress up in tactical gear
>retroactively is said to have dressed like the Joker
This meme needs to end

oops!

Attached: EDynReAW4AAAMyX[1].jpg (900x797, 91K)

What a waste of dubs. Social media ain't shit

>I don't want to feel sympathy for someone who does nasty things and justifies it by blaming the system.

Glad we can agree. I hope to see no more films about African American gangsters. No more rap music either. I don't want this to be a relatable story for all the lonely young black boys who relate to it.

>I don't want this shoved down my throat for two hours
>Have to leave the house, go to the theater, buy a ticket, and sit there for two hours paying attention to the movie
>"shoved down my throat"

'Kay

embarrassing, really

Attached: ED2KwQKWsAAqhws[1].jpg (1024x818, 194K)

Pretty much all twitter politics is shallow as fuck by people who think that changing a profile picture is the same as supporting something.

But seriously this woman is a fucking idiot

Attached: ED0FM7AWkAEw77m[1].jpg (900x417, 40K)

Young men are going to go crazy after seeing Joker.
All they needed was that one little push.

Attached: Joker baby.png (936x649, 637K)

>He dressed as joker
He did?

The guy who burnt KyoAni was a Joker-type.

No. Lefties know exactly what they’re doing. For government handouts, all is permitted—lying, cheating, stealing.

No, he just had brightly colored hair

wtf james holmes has to do with the joker?

>implying you're not outraged by our outrage over her outrage

by that logic, feminists must be really into the joker

Is this supposed to show she's a hypocrite or something? I don't agree with her views but she can have problems with the Joker movie and also like the character of the Joker. The movie version seems like it will barely have any relation to the comic character anyway.

Yeah but you like Steven Universe sooo...

You're not actually wrong

Go to sleep, Heather

There has to be a way to filter social media screencaps into an autoban.

>Danger hair whore that writes Darth Vader is representative of the industry.

Well she's been passed around the industry so much she might as well represent it and how they'll take anyone

work in the comic book industry.

She's done what, Darth Vader? She's hardly prime talent.

>writes Darth Vader
>writes

Draws, whatever.

>draws

>save the comic book industry
>comic book industry
>comic book
>OP’s picture is talking about a movie created by people who said they didn’t want to use any comics or any previous history of joker, to make a completely “original” story using the popularity of the name.
Well, for starters you can star paying attention to actual comic books

Look at her twitter bio. She's proud of not having a stable position in any company

>Works at Disney/Marvel
>Complains about DC
This sure sounds genuine.

Three things:

>Buy and talk about what you like

>Stop talking about or purchasing the things that you don't like.

>break into the industry. Write, draw or set up a platform where you talk about the things that you like.

It's that simple. Certain figures are pretty close to dead now in the industry because, simply put, their 15 minutes of fame are up.

Practices in the industry that Yea Forums hated are dying off too. The financial numbers don't support the ideals. It's getting better.

>I do not want to follow clear lines of cause and effect to come to a logical conclusion
>I'd much rather just stick my head in the sand and scream that it's oppressing me
Also whatshisface in Colorado was not dressed as the Joker, his hair was bright fucking red.

Ignoring it doesn't make these people and their influence magically go away.

I agree, I don't want to see any of that shit either. Which is why I won't watch it.

And in fucking tactical gear

This.
The stupidest fucking thing all the EVS cocksuckers and comicgators did was turn against the entire industry. That SJW whores sometimes get jobs because of political dick sucking does not mean Immortal Hulk or Green Lantern are bad book.

Imagine if all the people pissed off over Image shit in the 90's decided the only solution was the cheer on the industries collapse and turned their back on everything--including Vertigo, JLA, Doom Patrol...

That's Comicsgate.

Imagine giving a shit about a fucking Valiant editor

>Look at this out of context panel from a decade ago!
>THE SJWs CONTROL COMICS HAIL EVS AND CYBERFROG!

Its fucking comics people
A niche field and industry with little competition in the way seeing how easy it is for the chucklefucks this place hates finding a spot
By all accounts, it should be fucking easy for any of us to land a job there and work up to a A-Lister if we keep it to ourselves, network often, and don't act like complete morons
You don't need to start some faggish movement or encourage retarded online culture war shit

Lower prices a little. Lower paper quality a bit. Keep the good stories they have. Don't go crazy over diversity, Batman and X-Men this time.

The fact the she constantly emphasizes "White Man" should tell you all you need to know.
If this movie was about some poor woman/black being chewed up and spit out by the system, this cunt would be offering nothing but praise.

Showing a White Man being abused and victimized goes against her whole Leftist world view, to her only tumblr approved victim groups deserve sympathy.

IIRC Holmes was caught in a years long manic-depressive thought-loop where he ceaselessly ruminated on how minuscule & insignificant human existence was compared to the age & vastness of the universe. His concluded that nothing we do matters even the tiniest amount and whether someone lived or died or even if he took someone's life it was all less than dust on a scale weight against the grand scheme of things.

oh it's the bitch who ruined valiant, nice

>ruined Valiant
If you're talking about the Faith shit, that came before her

You know exactly how we do it, you're just biding your time aren't you?

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x281, 667K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (353x200, 1.94M)

He had bright red curly hair like the joker.

>heres the perfect critique of the Joker movie
>by person who never saw it
Ok.

Want my real take? Just go back to unironic, unabashed pulp action adventure stories told for fun without any sense of deconstructionism

Attached: 91p+47N9QTL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 46K)

Attached: 1535253355167.jpg (800x1199, 414K)

Okay, bitch who drove the final nails in Valiant's much-deserved coffin.

Attached: WeeBoldElephantseal-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 1.03M)

They have books like that out right now. Green Lantern is Heavy Metal.

Attached: yh6fZU.gif (320x180, 1.75M)

Attached: 534346.jpg (750x930, 109K)

Attached: tenor.gif (480x304, 3.22M)

You guys surely are obsessed about her opinion. I am beginning to think this is just the same pack of CG retards who can't let go of her since the milkshakegate shit, because I don't see anything particularly special about what she retweeted (not even SAID herself) that requires a special thread. The Joker movie is also an edgefest that indeed looks like what they describe in the screencap btw, judging by the leaks, so again, I don't see anything particularly egregious about pointing it out. I don't want to see it either, I'm not gonna see it, who gives this much of a fuck?

Attached: AnnualKindAmericanwigeon-poster.jpg (640x368, 20K)