Please numbuh 2! If you payed attention to your training as a cadet you would know that the WW2 events are a adult...

>Please numbuh 2! If you payed attention to your training as a cadet you would know that the WW2 events are a adult cover up with the intent of burying from the public eye the overblown effects of the early KND operations trying to discover why the foreskins of kids all around the globe were mysteriously disappearing

Attached: numbuh.jpg (710x682, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/myoregon/2015/09/the_shield_and_spear_paradox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They did WHAT with our foreskin?!

Attached: 81C99759-7A4D-410C-90A0-E884E8518212.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Jesus. I can't believe Rami wrote an episode of KND.

it was a different time

>Unril today the real fate of the german supervillain "Dr. Sten Fuhrer Schin" remains a mystery. Legends say that he created a technology capable of converting infants genital tissue into a strong material used to manufacture impenetrable bullet proof vests 200% more efficient than the regular ones. They say that the best vests were made out of foreskins classified with elasticity type "A+", which is the type you have Numbuh 2! This is why you are able to use it as a slingshot! We need to protect your foreskin from falling into the wrong hands at all costs, it's a powerfull weapow!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 3.jpg (629x426, 43K)

Guys! I just checked and i can't find my foreskin...

Numbuh 3! Girls don't have...

Attached: MV5BMTQ1NzA0MzUtY2RhYS00MTE2LTgyZDYtZWNlYjZlN2FlZjc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYwMDg5ODc@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0, (630x1200, 33K)

DR. FUHRER SCHIN MUST BE BACK!!!!

Attached: numbuh-1-nigel-uno-codename-kids-next-door-4.79.jpg (210x240, 18K)

kek somebody make a vocaroo

>This is why you are able to use it as a slingshot!

Attached: 1567584891305.jpg (210x240, 11K)

How on earth do you do that? Do you take your pants off, get another agent to grab the other end and stretch it while another agent sets a projectile?
THAT’S TOO MUCH FUCKING TROUBLE, JUST BRING A MOBILE CATAPULT FOR FUCK’S SAKE

And why the fuck are you here?

I like what I’m reading.

Attached: 1199CBB4-C85B-419C-965C-C06E68BC01C3.jpg (1000x899, 350K)

Operation :
F.
O.
R.
E.
S.
K.
I.
N.
_
name it, lads

UUUUUHHHHHHH?!

Let’s start with Fiends I guess

Fiends
Of
Real
E (something German maybe?)

Fiends
Operating
Really
Expensive
Skin
Koordinated
Incursions
Now

Frontal
Operation
Removes
Excessive
Skin
Kept
Inside
Nappies

I pity all the writers that had to do this

Either Nappies is slang for clothing, or you’re saying the foreskin is inside the dick.

I love it
Same

The questing is: If Numbuh 2 shoots a rock from his flesh slingshot right into a foreskin vest will it generate enough power to perfurate it?
This may be the key to defeat Fuhrer Schin

Operation:
D.
I.
C.
K.
C.
H.
E.
E.
S.
E.

Cheese Shogun starts using Fromunda?

No, is superior.

oregonlive.com/myoregon/2015/09/the_shield_and_spear_paradox.html

Flabby
Organic
Reconnaissance
Enhanced
Synthezoid
Kept
Inside for
Neutralization

nappies are another name for diapers

>The Nazi salute wasn’t always what you remember. Instead of a flat palm, the Nazi salute was originally fist-like, but with a one-inch gap between the thumb and the rest of the fingers, similar to holding a handle.

Wait a second... that's the doctor Mum and Dad are taking Joey to today!

Attached: n4.jpg (480x557, 44K)

Keep going! this is great!

Attached: 1494431338005.png (331x320, 64K)

"Then there's no time to lose! Numbuh 5, prepare 2x4 weaponry for deployment!"
"You got it, Numbuh 1!"

Attached: Numbuh_5_and_numbuh_1_fighting_a_monster_in_operation_turnip-6366.jpg (574x574, 124K)

How long did it take you guys to realize that all of 1-5's eyes are normally hidden?

"Numbuh 3! Grab the R.E.S.K.I.N.N.E.R! Things could get dicey and we may have to perform a procedure on Joey on site!"
"Okay!"

Attached: Negative_Numbuh_3.jpg (640x480, 25K)

"And Numbuh 2...ready your foreskin."
"Aye-aye!"

Attached: Hoagie-P.Gilligan-Saluting-yga4726.png (600x600, 133K)

Guten tag Mein friends, it is I Numbuh 1488. I come bearing grave news from der forfront yes. It would seem that one of our own has defected, Operative 1945 to be percise yes yes, has joined der enemy under the cover of nocht, as such they now possess der location of every operatives forskin as well as type in der whole organization. As such ist of vital importance that your, ahem, operative numbuh 2, comes to stay in the safety of der German K.N.D, as his ist "der chosen foreskin" a very arya,AHEM! ariable specimen, yes.

Attached: Numbuh 1488.jpg (445x334, 23K)

Ich smell... Dick cheese in ze air....

Attached: he here.jpg (551x308, 30K)

lol

I smell a dick.