Animation in Enter The Florpus

Did anyone else here notice the fluidity of animation would randomly change in Enter The Florpus?
Scenes like youtube.com/watch?v=6iG4S5IV2ow have a lot more fluid animation than other scenes do that takes away from the usually very jarring and unique animation zim tends to have.

It honestly rips me out of the immersion and by far the biggest gripe I have/had with the movie but yet I can't find any reviews/articles talking about it. What gives?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 2.55.53 PM.png (1346x758, 1.02M)

The entire movie isn't animated by a single person you know.

Digital flash shit

No reason to look a gift horse in the mouth, user

It’s probably because of funding. The flash parts aren’t that bad. It’s not Johnny Test levels of flash or anything.

It’s because it’s bad.

I'm glad we have a zim movie, but it seems like nobody even acknowledges the existence of this weird animation shit. Honestly felt like I was the only one who noticed.

this was *more* fluid? This scene was particularly jarring, yeah, but I particularly didn't like Dib's movements. I don't know how to to put it into better words because I suck.

It's been a common complaint on Yea Forums if you've been lurking

There's a term they use in the industry called "flashy". It's when the animation looks obviously tweened.

Word on the street is that apparently there was some sort of issue where the Korean animation studio fucked up and failed to animated and/or messed up a couple of scenes so Nickelodeon had to hodgepodge together a team and animate the missing scenes in flash. They haven't had an in house animation studio in years so the result was the more jarring flash scenes.

yeah, that scene made me feel weird

I am not that autistic.

that song was made by jimmy urine

most of the animation in the first 30 minutes was pretty bad. Really choppy and random.

have not, but glad to hear im not the only 1

Is this good?
I'm usually not into Yea Forums but I loved Zim growing up and I'm afraid of being disappointed

Not OP but I was griping about this in the debut threads, I just assumed it was saving expenses for the higher budget stuff like the CGI or more elaborate scenes.

Some jokes were akward or really, really long with no punchline, pacing felt off and this was nothing but an hour long episode. It's a fan-only thing, i think.

I've always been a big fan of Horvitz so I'll give it a shot, thanks

Reminder that the song in this video was written by this particular motherfucker

Attached: jimmy urine - mindless self indulgence.jpg (800x597, 164K)

MSI is hipster """punk""" garbage

I liked Zim and I dug it. The sense if humor is true to the original but it's just a smidge less cynical. Zim, as a character, is exactly the same.

This literally happens all the time. On every show you know. Overseas studios always overbook and overwork staff to the point where its near certain you'll need an in-house retake crew to fix the trash coming in. And overseas won't do anything if you try sending it back, they're already too far behind to ever get around to it.

Attached: co-drawthreads.png (972x499, 623K)

thats depressing

Do they really not have an in house animation studio anymore?
Can I get a source on that?

Nyeh!

Attached: Minimoose.transparent.png (1000x800, 111K)

should i watch Florpus if the only episode i ever liked was when Zim tried to pretend he had a best friend and ends up killing him with weird body enhancements?

Attached: 1296641463264.gif (210x187, 2K)