How would he do in Legend of Korra?

How would he do in Legend of Korra?

Attached: C02B02EB-B9D6-4F8A-880B-AF2F1E0B086A.jpg (1334x750, 112K)

Not great.

It annoys me to no end I can't think of a counter against this.

Attached: Toph.jpg (600x943, 84K)

Slay her with murdercock

It’s just like fighting anybody else with telekinesis.

I'm trying to remember if Earthbenders ever manipulated actual gems in the show. I mean, they moved coal which is carbon and so is diamond so there shouldn't be an issue, I just don't remember it happening.

I think King Boumi even manipulated rock candy which is literally sugar crystals...

Sugar crystals...

HYPERCRISIS!

Attached: Leepest dore (2).png (943x1476, 729K)

this guy is same age as korra. that's weird to think about.

The only part of the Gem that is a rock is the gem itself: the rest of their body is composed of hardened light, which Toph can't do anything against. I'm pretty sure Pearl and Garnet have laser / laser-esque attacks that can kill her from afar.

Don’t. That’s how Stezula fan art starts

His bubble/shield would protect him from basically anything except blood benders, and he could probably astral project into the spirit realm to call up some spirit friends if he needed

Attached: 1558643793662.png (970x1327, 3.69M)

he might work on superman rules were he's vulnerable to magic (spirit junk)

The Gems themselves are basically magic. In fact, the show even called them that up to the reveal of Homeworld. And I think it STILL called them that even then.

Hundreds of planets? I do not believe so.

The entire conflict played out on a single planet, a nascent colony which had exactly one fully functional Kindergarten and one more which worked... somewhat... kind of.

Compared to a complete colony it was nothing. Pink never commanded many troops.

Making me wonder how she even managed to make a stand against Homeworld at all, especially given not all, if even half of Earth's gems were rebels.

I am guessing cost versus benefit came into play after Pink died: the worst had already happened, so there was not much to gain anymore. How long did the War go on for after Pink's death?

I view it like a cosmic energy deal. In between magic and science.

You don't remember the season 2 finale when Aang is Earth bending crystals in that cave and made wicked wicked crystal armor?

Crystals are fair game.

maybe they can only earthbend living gems when their powers are at the strongest, similar to waterbenders

What would that even be like? They don’t have eclipses for Earth and Air.

>Making me wonder how she even managed to make a stand against Homeworld at all
She was playing both sides. Afterwards... she might have been able to possess other gems like Steven did to Lars.

Maybe during Earthquakes?

Both sides on Earth. You think she used her power to control Homeworld commanders?

You know. I'd like a show about the Gem War just to show the contrast with Steven's time.

>Can we get a few more memory flashbacks please

It’s possible, remember Steven was able to possess a Watermelon Steven on Earth all the way from Homeworld.

maybe only when they're firmly planted on the ground, greek giant style

Making me wonder how she even managed to make a stand against Homeworld at all, especially given not all, if even half of Earth's gems were rebels.

Did she have plant powers like Steven?maybe she used strawberry warriors

Yeah, it’s mentioned in the Watermelon Steven episode. She could grow plants to defend her.

>strawberry warriors

.....It never occurred to me before that that's how that field got there.

>Steven is vulnerable to both earth and water bending
Lmao

Only to bending Autists though.

Technically Steven can bend plants.

you fight a bunch of them in save the light, although they're just creations of the prism i guess

I want to see Pink/Rose in some situation where she doesn't have to hide anything just going full poison ivy tentacle rape on some poor saps

>His bubble/shield would protect him from basically anything except blood benders
An earth bender would literally turn his gem into a stomach-blender. They would be able to use it to core him out like an apple.

"How would steven do in legend of korra" does not mean he's in a death battle with everyone in the series, every sort of bending theoretically has horrible things you could do with it that nobody does because theyre not psychopaths

Can’t they make Earthquakes?

Steven would be better at fulfilling the role of the Avatar than the actual Avatar. He could Talk no Jutsu all the primary antagonists into submission without breaking the cycle of reincarnation or destabilizing the Earth Kingdom or unleashing bug-Aku. It'd be awesome to see Korra eat humble baozi over and over again.

>You're right Steven. My hatred for my father has made me lose sight of what I loved the most: my brother. Together, Tarrlok and I can create a new life free from the past we were both running so hard to escape from. I'm revealing my true identity and disbanding the Equalists immediately.
>Hmm, that's a good point Steven. Maybe unleashing darkness into the world to destroy the light is too dogmatic a way to try and restore balance. That's it, I'm recalling the fleet immediately. From now on, the Northern Water Tribe will help our Southern sister face this bold new future together, in the spirit of *true* balance, as our ancestors did before the war.
>You are wise beyond your years, young one. All those years I suffered in isolation, I never truly let go of my earthly tethers. That anger and bitterness still bound me to this world. I see now that the spirit of the Air Nomads was never in violence or fighting, but allowing others to learn and grow at their own pace. I will call off the Red Lotus immediately, I still have much to learn of the path of true freedom before I can begin to teach others.
>By the spirits, you're right Steven. My resentment towards Suyin, my adoptive mother, is just like your own feelings of anxiety towards the mother you never knew. The Earth Kingdom needs order, but it doesn't have to come at the price of another person's dignity or life. I'll tell my troops to halt the fighting immediately, and begin negotiations with the United Republic. Together I'm sure we can come to an understanding that will please everyone.

Well what would he do in the series if not get into fights occasionally with benders? Would he just sit season 2/3/4 out? Let the terror trio of season 3 rampage? Because those fuckers murder people.

Poor Korra

He dies the moment someone earth bends around him.

Attached: tachibana diamonds.png (1280x1818, 1.9M)

What?