Why is DCTV so much better at making costumes compared to Marvel TV?

Why is DCTV so much better at making costumes compared to Marvel TV?

Attached: NFlp8CPk.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

But Marvel TV hasn’t started yet.

>making the costume so dark that it will look black 90% of the time

I blame Snyder for starting this trend

>Deathstroke
>Two eyes
Its shit.

Goddamn that that Deathstroke costume looks better than the after credits scene from the movie....justice league I think?
It's fitting for a Slade in a somewhat more realistic setting

>He thinks Slade was born with one eye

I didnt notice that, that is fucking weird

Did you guys watch the first episode? Slade has one eye.

Maybe the image from the op is from a flashback.

The whole point of that fucking two-toned mask is that its a visual indicator of him having one eye you dumb retard.

It wasnt always half orange half black, dumbass. Thats THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT.

Attached: file.png (602x577, 854K)

>>Did you guys watch the first episode? Slade has one eye.
>
>Maybe the image from the op is from a flashback.
That still misses the point behind why his mask is like that.

Attached: file.png (601x600, 800K)

Plus, he looks good. Like Big Boss.

Attached: Screenshot_48.png (697x598, 665K)

Every live action Deathstroke looks good. I think there are 3 now.

Its still weird to me that they used the Arkham Origins design for the Justice League movie.

Like no bullshit it was straight up just ripped from the game, down to the eyepatch and hair almost.

Here's a page of two-eyed Slade wearing an asymmetrical mask.

Attached: RCO021_w_1482939514.jpg (1008x1600, 454K)

>a recent comic misses the point behind a decades old design

Wow i'm truly shocked.

Attached: file.png (612x408, 296K)

It's easily the best run of the character and Priest got an Eisner nomination for this.

And?

>Every live action Deathstroke looks good.
I AM BEYOND DEATH'S STROKE!

Attached: KTDM1hgxlDJZbXPHfIRz_37wsYjK55YgohnYWGkahC4.jpg (379x334, 27K)

And you should stop bitching abou "WHY THE MASK HAS TWO SIDES WHEN HE HAS TWO EYES? LOOK AT MY COMICS, IT SHOULDN'T"T BE LIKE THIS!" like a vermin.

If you want to complain about something, complain about how the "red" in Daredevil's costume is in fact black.

First off, retard, the quality of a run has nothing to do with the fact that it still doesnt understand the point of the design. His mask isnt two-toned just because, theres a specific reason for it that is visual shorthand for his history and a specific character attribute.

ALMOST LIKE ITS A VISUAL MEDIUM.

Second, what the fuck does Daredevil have to do with anything? More to the point, why are you referencing the season 1 finale costume instead of the costume used in literally every other Netflix Marvel show after which was clearly red?

Attached: file.png (480x480, 358K)

This isn't red, my boy.

Furthermore, it looks like garbage.

Fuck, that costume is awful

I didn't know John McCain played deathstroke

>this isn't red, my boy.

user are you color blind or something? Its not a particularly VIBRANT red, but thats obviously red. Sort of a darker maroon shaded red, but still clearly red, user.

Attached: file.png (1002x666, 358K)

I'm 110% sure CW influenced this costume somehow, looks like the designer used their costumes and then put horns on it.

It was designed by one of the MCU movie guys but made on a TV budget.

So its more or less a cheap Captain America outfit.

It's red the same way that mud is red.

What are you trying to prove exactly right now? That you're retarded?

Theres so many things you could criticize about the Daredevil suit but your stupid neanderthal retard brain is choosing to say "UNGA BUNGA IT NOT RED" when its clearly (a dark shade of) red.

Attached: file.png (970x646, 760K)

Why are you so pissy?

Because Ike Perlmutter doesn't work for DC

Idiot

Attached: 1568227524675.png (967x619, 963K)

It's fucking maroon you stupid idiot

So, what, he has a cyborg eye now?

Stupid.

Why are you trying to distract from the point i was making about Deathstrokes mask, faggot.

I don't know man, does he have a cyborg eye or are you just a little bitch making assumptions about shit you know nothing about?

>maroon
Which is a shade of red, retard.

Again why is this the point you're going with? Why not complain about literally any other fucking part of the costume, like his grandma pants or his stupid Batman nose or how theres no Double D's. Why specifically the red? For fucks sake Daredevil has worn black costumes before, its not anything new, so coming at it from a comics accuracy standpoint doesnt even work.

Thats like the least relevant issue with the costume you ccould possibly choose to bitch about.

Why does it fucking matter faggot, my point still fucking stands about WHY his mask is the way it is, its not arbitrary, theres a fucking reason his mask is two-toned.

Why are you getting so pissy defensive about it?

What does that have to do with a cyborg eye? You're talking to two different people, dumbass

He shouldnt have a cyborg eye.

How do you know he was one? You don't, fucking idiot

What is your god damn point you faggot?

Either he has a cyborg eye, which is retarded and defeats the point of the eyepatch and the reason the mask is the way it is, or he just has a blinky light on his mask for no reason, which is also fucking retarded.

Also, again, his mask clearly has two eyeholes meant for someone with two eyes yet is two-toned. Deathstrokes mask is two-toned and only has one eye because he's missing a fucking eye, thats the point of the fucking design.

I thought the out of universe reason for the mask change was to distance themselves from the whole "Deadpool and Deathstroke arr rook same" thing. If that's the case it'd make sense for them to keep this stuff in the live action things.

If you give him more (You)s, maybe he'll stop. Maybe.

>looking cool and intimidating his enemies with a glowing red eye
>fucking retarded

It goes all the way back to Burton honestly.

It looked like cosplay honestly. Too plasticky, especially with those god-awful "pouches"

>>I thought the out of universe reason for the mask change was to distance themselves from the whole "Deadpool and Deathstroke arr rook same" thing. If that's the case it'd make sense for them to keep this stuff in the live action things.
Deathstrokes looked like that since day one, dude.

Yes, it is retarded. Thats retarded. Deathstroke isnt some theatrical fucker like Batman, why would he do that? He's a hitman.

>Deathstroke isnt some theatrical fucker like Batman
>that's why he runs around wearing black and orange,scale armor, ridiculous pirate boots, and has a sword strapped on his back
Let's not kid ourselves, they're both theater kooks. Tommy Monaghan is a non-theatrical hitman.

I mean, I dig the Origins design, but yeah, it was nearly 1:1

His armor is clearly designed to look scary rather than practical