Miles Morales #10

Miles Morales #10

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiderman.marvelhq.com/characters/kid-arachnid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.97M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.47M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.87M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Does he really wanna connect ultimatum to this? Does anyone want that even brought up again?

No, it's just a name. Here's your connection though

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.1M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-016.jpg (1988x3056, 2.1M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.13M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-018.jpg (1988x3056, 2.19M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-022.jpg (1988x3056, 2.02M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

AND WE ARE BACK

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-026.jpg (1988x3056, 1.66M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-027.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Does Miles fucking remember the Ultimate Universe or not?

God dammit Marvel what the fuck do your editors do all day? Miles literally attacked Venom in the Venom series a few months ago because of the Ultimate shit but now its just dreams? Which is it.

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-028.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-029.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-030.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Its whatever bendis wants it to be regardless of his involvement it seems. If you read generations Miles is clearly a toddler during if this be my destiny. But we don't know anything about his actual life beyond that, we also don't know how that issue happened or how he got back but thats bendis for you

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-031.jpg (1988x3056, 1.97M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-032.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-033.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

So does editorial just not want to put down a specific age for Miles and keep him somewhere mysteriously between 16 and 18?

look at the "clever" avoidance of giving miles an age, 18 we're supposed to assume right?

The end

Attached: Miles Morales - Spider-Man 010-034.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

YOU FUCKING WHAT

Why does 616 miles look so much less black.

When did Ganke become a sad thirtysomething?

Is his mom pregnant?

what

Maybe Ultimate Miles shows more of his father's side than his mother's Hispanic side, so it's opposite for 616 Miles?

Mixed race people come out in a bunch of diff colors.

I guess 616 Miles takes more after his Latino ancestry

THe real question is why is his name still morales? Miles is named after his mother because his father wanted to keep him away from the gangster life style of his uncle and grandfather. Though since when does norman agree to work for anyone like this?

>miles instinctively steals a toy car at an early age
Lmao

Since Garron started drawing him

Is Ganke not asian anymore?

Wait, there's two Miles?

Someone explain to me. I thought the Ultimate Universe got destroyed? I'm so confused.

It got remade after Secret Wars 2015. With the exception of Miles and his supporting cast who got haphazardly shuffled into 616.

WHAT

So he has Ultimate Thor's harness thing

A Captain America shield copy, giant Man Serum, and some Iron Man tech.

Jesus he's OP

So 616 Miles now has
>Giant-Man powers
>Thor's shirt
>Cap's shield
>Iron Man's repulsors

...why do I even bother trying to keep track of Marvel. All this fucking event bullshit, just write good comics goddamn.

Wait, so Ultimatum is the Ultimate version of Hank Pym/Giant Man? Is now the sensation to turn all Hank Pyms into nutsos or what?

Keep fucking reading

Damn it!!! How didn't I see this coming? But where did he get the Ultimates' tools?

+ Giant Man's suit.
+ Captain America's Shield?
+ Pieces of Iron Man's Armor.
+ The chest armor of Thor?

Missing anything?

I don't have a fucking clue.

This prick just won't stay dead.

But they gave him a happy ending. Why do this?

So why is he back?

Why bring back the living anticlimax? He had nothing to do with Miles other than his name. Why bring him back?

oh holy shit. that's some fucking build up.

so 616 peter looked into what the miles morales of this universe was while ultimate miles got shuffled in.

how long ago did that issue come out? Its been like 5 years or more right?

He was just jon wick but a bigger asshole, he didn't deserve a happy ending

Spider-Men 2 was all about 616 Miles. Ended with him being transplanted into the Ultimate Universe

Attached: spider-men-ii-ultimate-universe-2-1069586.jpg (1081x828, 277K)

Something must have gone wrong with 1610 Barbara. Curious as to how he got all that Ultimates Tech. By the end of the Ultimate line most of the original team was dead or retired, but 1610 Jessica Drew, Cloak, Dagger, Stature, revived Peter, and Riri should have been protecting S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff like this. Wondering if he went through them or just stole it.

Also that Memory Bleed Miles keeps having of 1610 is getting real ramped up. I can't wait for the reveal. I hope it's addressed this arc.

Cringe

Ultra cringe

>Visible ears
I hate this fucking artist so much

Yes

Baka.
Ultimate got destroyed in Secret Wars, except Miles because he shoved a hamburger up his sleeve.
Then Ewing did The Ultimates, which was just Super Space Avengers with Carol, T'Challa, Spectrum and some other literal whos. Then Ewing did The Ultimates 2, and they asspulled back the OG Ultimates, Ult. Cap, Ult. Thor, Ult. Tony, Ult. Gray Hulk. They fucked off to space and I don't give a shit what they did.
Before Secret Wars Bendis did Spider-Men, which was a 616-1610 crossover that ended with Peter googling Miles Morales in 616, it's a shit cliffhanger.
After Secret Wars Bendis did Spider-Men 2, which asspulled that 616 Miles was the Kingpin's BFF, his wife died and he wanted to jump universes to find her, it ends with 616 Miles fucking off to the asspulled-back-from-the-dead Ultimate universe, with everyone alive, including Ult Thor, Cap, Tony, Peter and Hulk.

>they asspulled back the OG Ultimates, Ult. Cap, Ult. Thor, Ult. Tony, Ult. Gray Hulk. They fucked off to space and I don't give a shit what they did.
No, those were copies that the Maker created from his memory. The rest is correct though

I always liked that Toomes is a giant piece of shit, but has a soft spot for his family.
Also, this girl is going villain eventually.

Didn't Spider-Gwen's Silk already pull the "Ultimate's Powers Combined" thing already?

But they did fuck off to space

Yeah, I didn't mean to copy that part. Sorry

So basically nothing but asspulls.

Yeah but it was 10% Hickman asspull
20% Ewing kino
and 200% Bendis analragnarok

I'd say Ewing was the asspull here, not Bendis despite Ewing's book being vastly superior

He even explicitly says he remembers the ultimate universe in Spider-Men II, the same story the other Miles first appeared in.

Garron can't draw, everyone looks old as shit.

>Vocho
>putting your luggage in the back where the engine is

Attached: ya blew it.webm (608x336, 277K)

And by the time the universe returned, there’s also Giant Man, Wasp, Hulk, Cap and Thor aw well and that’s just who we know is back. For all we know, everyone who died is back so how’d this asshole manage to get that tech?

Before I continue reading, Ultimatum is the other Miles. Isn't he?

Attached: asm36_16.jpg (727x631, 207K)

Maybe in 616, he never had a dad. I mean, it's pretty racist to play into the black absantee father, but hey, it is what it is.

This is 616 Miles Morales. At the end of Spider-men II, 616 Miles went to the Ultimate Universe, basically swapping places with 1610 Miles. Guess he didn't like the Ultimate Universe and came back, touting some ultimate gear he jacked and brought Ultimate Osborn along for the ride.

Every universe got destroyed in Secret Wars. Including 616. Post-Secret Wars, Molecule Man, Reed Richards and Franklin Richards spent years outside the universe recreating them all.

>for my Uncle Bin Laden

I actually like this idea as a Miles villain

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11
>Ultimatum is here and New York doesn’t know what hit it.
>In chasing this mysterious man from a mysterious place, Miles finds himself in a VERY awkward situation involving his Uncle.
>And when something huge happens, Miles finds himself with a dilemma that could threaten everything Miles holds dear.

Attached: Miles_Morales_Spider-Man_Vol_1_11.jpg (786x1200, 898K)

I don't know how you fuck up a Spider-Man mask so consistently. How can a character's costume be wrong in their solo but right everywhere else?

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #12
>Miles is caught in the middle of a war between Ultimatum and the old guard!
>Which means he’s about to catch the hands of a monumental classic Spidey villain!
>And the lives of more than one Morales might be on the line!

Attached: Miles_Morales_Spider-Man_Vol_1_12.jpg (790x1200, 266K)

Peter always know what to tell. He just tickled Mile's inner responsibility.

This must be intentional. its one year for miles in this new universe.

I thought the world reset was "natural" after the initial burst from reed and molecule man. What the FF was doing at the start of their run was just "adding" to the tapestry of the multiverse with universes of their own creation, for exploratory purposes. They didn't rebuild it all from scratch right? because the abstract the FF was fighting destroyed like over half of the worlds Franklin made.

I miss the old Rio, someone get Garron off this book.

Attached: DFiwka2XYAIHd4X.jpg (293x601, 34K)

I think so. He went to untimate universe last time we saw him and he is close to kingpin.

Why does Miles not have to deal with absolute carnage in his main book?

Because in the ultimate universe Ben Reilly was a black dude and he also wasn’t a clone of Peter. It’s alternate universe shit that also just happens to be people who share names with other people, it doesn’t have to make sense.

He has a tie in comic for the event, a 3 issue thing.

How many Normans are running around 616 now?

Miles needs a villain of his own that isn't Prowler?

3? Carnage Norman, Spider-Norman from Spider-geddon/Superior Spider-man, and Ultimate Norman.

>Spider-Norman from Spider-geddon/Superior Spider-man
Wut?

In superiors run a spiderman thats Norman from another dimension is currently fucking with him. In literally every non peter spider book one of them is dealing with multiverse bullshit

This art is kinda shit, and they made miles look like caricature that /pol/ would create

Does he even have Spider Sense anymore?

Pet Osborn

I'm sure that Ahmed will do more with this character than Bendis ever did. Maybe we'll actually find out more about 616 Miles' backstory and see how it differes from Ultimate Miles.

I can't see Norman following anyone's orders, especially Ultimate Norman

So, there are like three Norman Osborns running around in the 616 universe?

I didn't notice it before but it looks like there's some band of technology around his neck. I'm sure he'll go ape shit once it gets taken off.

Just like Peter's it stops working when it's convenient to the plot.

Maybe not against himself.

He got them when he went to the Ultimate universe at the end of Spider-Men II.
Which apparently no one read.

This thingy kinda looks like the portal from Marvel Zombies/Ultimate FF

>>Miles is caught in the middle of a war between Ultimatum and the old guard!
So Ultimate Peter and his friends are gonna show up

To show he's evil.

Wait? in what issue?

No 17.

Yup.
616, Ultimate, and Spider-Man.

No, there's only two
The one you're thinking of is clearly Cletus Kassidy

Black Widow tech as well. Look at the pouch on his thigh

That would actually make sense in a Venom kinda way.

>half the comic is people sitting around eating and socializing

Attached: daphne.jpg (600x587, 39K)

Everything that had any part of itself survive into Battleworld was able to be remade off of that template. Also, consider how alt universes work in Marvel. The very existence of 616 would naturally recreate any universe that was split off from 616, such as every what if.

Franklin made a bunch of new universes that were wholly original, rather than just recreations of old ones too, but it's just those wholly original ones that the villain from Slott's Fantastic Four destroyed.

All the Spider-verse books post-Secret Wars alone show that pretty much all the pre-Secret Wars alt universes were re-made, at least all the ones that are at all relevant to comic reading. It'd be weird if, of all the universes, only the Ultimate Universe didn't get remade.

isn't there an original 616 evil Miles Morales walking around?

Did he ever? He almost never uses it. Regular unpowered people get the jump on him all the time. The no-prize is just that to compensate for his invisibility and venom blast, his spider-sense and general strength and endurance isn't as strong as Peter's. Peter's spider-sense is extremely powerful and he's strong enough to keep up with a herald of Galactus if he goes all out.

Meanwhile, Miles regularly gets his ass kicked by Hammerhead, whose only "power" is that he has an unbreakable metal plate in his forehead and can headbutt really hard.

user...

I think you forgot about Spider-Norman.

I know, I finished reading

There has been a number of people that asked for it, and the Spider-Men 2 comic Bendis wrote made a number of confusion that sort of rose this question

Saladin is trying to fix what Bendis seemingly never bothered to explain

Why is this a thing?

Spider-geddon and SpOck.

It actually is

Thanks OP

Read this in Jake Johnson's voice.

So now he just needs Hawkeye's bow and something from Hulk and the incest twins for a full set?

>Ultimatum is just 616 Miles Morales' new codename

Aw I was hoping Flag Smasher's organization was coming back

Attached: flag-smasher-78456372-838b-4ae1-8d03-c0d48b4808c-resize-750.jpg (654x617, 81K)

Steve died though

isn't Miles still a carnage clone?

Kinda neat that they brought back Toomes family from Marvel Knights

Its the reason I hate him at the end of the day, as annoying as the name is its all just about actually writing him into the story fully rather than just have him be this poor patchwork of of histories that he doesn't need. Saladin is a quality writer, I'm not the biggest fan of him as a person but he's working these two terrible qualities together well rather than do a more connected story perfectly. If ne just nuts up and starts miles story from 616 it'd be great, or if he goes balls to the wall and brings the ultimate line back it would be better. But I wish him luck with his new potential line

He's 16 he was getting his drivers permit in the last annual. They deaged him when they redid the origin for 616 so he started being Spider-man in Jr. High.

One of his hands might be Black Widow's gauntlet? It's different than the Iron Man stuff he's wearing.

17 or 18 probably. "Older end of the teen spectrum" is most likely what they're going for.

Jesus fucking christ, Pete. How the hell did you do that much damage coming in the window?

Attached: 8745236572.jpg (672x372, 61K)

I still do not believe in any capacity that New Yorkers would see this new spider kid and call him Spider-Man. He's clearly someone else. They should just be calling him Spider-Kid or something. It's not like Miles had a press conference to inform the world that he's taken the name of a hero who still works and lives in the same city.

This is first time pete has been in this book isn't it? Weird way to shoehorn him in

I know dude but we gotta let it go, hopefully we can get miles his own universe and be done with it they should've just had him be captain america in this can let pete lead the ultimates and let Miles be the ultimate spider-man

He's Kid Arachnid in marketing, not sure why he couldn't keep that name. It's great
spiderman.marvelhq.com/characters/kid-arachnid

It's a bit of a mouthful.
He needs at most a 2 syllable name.

Actually, what he really needs is a new identity separate from Spider-Man.

New costume focused on his bioelectric/invisible bullshit. Probably replace the webs with something else, too.

Superior-Octopus at least replaced webs with ink. Fuck I miss Superior Octopus.

That spider-girl butt

Miles forgot about his old universe even though he survived secret wars?
Also i wouldve preffered mysterio messing with miles and triggering him to remember since mysterio controlled his ultimate version avatar

When will they realize this push to make people think of Miles as "the Spider-Man" is futile, it will NEVER happen, they should just give him his own name and persona already.

They finally explained it!

Spider-Man is 3 syllables

How about Arachnid (Spelled Araknyd?) to get the 90s edge and to make his lettering really spikey. I liked Ara-kid but that has a weird mouthfeel

I thought it was because his writer loves black bulls

Did they forget that Ultimate Pym Particles dont do shit to his costume so the giant clothes are stored in a hangar?

Correct. I suffered from mild retardation.
Great, now my brain is reading Arachnid as Iraq-Kid. Thanks brain.

Why is he naked? What happen to his dick?

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It wasn't a happy ending. He showed up right when a supervillain/hero fight was about to start. His waifu probably died immediately off panel

It got remade after secret wars.
616 also has a completely random assortment of people from the ultimate universe that just got dumped there for no apparent reason.

I feel like that must have gotten forgotten around the time Ultimate Cassie Lang was introduced

Dude it ain't happening. Just move on.

Tomes literally kidnapped children and made them his slaves.

But he loves his kid. So weird.

I would prefer if Starling fought corrupt "good guys." Like she takes down Kingpin another villains in positions of political and economic power. Mainly because I dont want to see her crushed by who her grandfather really is.

You gotta admit it's a little weird how they just assume that's spiderman considering pete would've just swung by

He literally let his son die and didn't care, I wonder if they'll ever bring it up. Or if saladin will bring him back since he was bonded to venom

Imagine coping this hard. It'll eventually become the norm user there's literally nothing you can do about it.
Just like how Wally and Barry are both seen as the flash

When's Miles going to commit mass murder?

At least wally fought for it and earned it. Miles was just handed it wholesale