What are you reading from this publisher Yea Forums?

What are you reading from this publisher Yea Forums?

Attached: image-comics-logo-103099.jpg (655x218, 6K)

Stray Bullets, Criminal, and Analog

And my "reading" I mean - have the on my shelf and didn't even open them yet

Monstress, Rat Queens, Saga, Unnatural, Pretty Deadly, Hit-Girl, Man-Eaters,

Stuff I haven't finished but is completed: Snotgirl, Paper Girls, I Hate Fairyland, Bitch Planet, The Black Monday Murders, Motor Crush, Five Weapons, Scud: The Disposable Assassin, Autumnlands: Tooth and Claw, Umbral, Wayward, Low, Descender, Glory, The Wicked + The Divine, Orc Stain, Bomb Queen, Body Bags, Shutter, Island, Phonogram. That's what comes to mind. Also Nameless but I actually
finished that as it was short (and sweet). And as much as I don't give a fuck about those edgy comics made by the original seven founders, I heard that I should check out Savage Dragon some day.

In all honesty, Image is by far the best comics publisher in the west. They put out the most diverse and most original stuff on the stands, don't put any sort of corporate, publisher or editor mandated constraints on the creatives, and as opposed to Fantagraphics or Drawn and Quarterly, Koyama Press, Oni Press or any of those other independent outlets, actually make their stuff easily attainable to the public.

Middlewest

Injection, Analog, Redlands, Head Lopper, Hit Girl (just for Parlov, could care less about the rest)

Is Manifest Destiny still going on?

F5

yup, new arc starts in October

Do you like anything else by David Lapham?

Southern Bastards and Outcast, neither of which are that good, but hey, I'm in too deep to stop now.

Middlewest and Ice Cream Man.

The Fix!... oh wait.
The Autumnlands!... oh wait.
Southern Basta.... hrrrm.

Oh, and Curse Words!... which is ending soon. Ice Cream Man had a strong start for me, but lately hasn't had many engaging issues lately.

Deadly Class and East of West
Everything else i used to read is on hiatus

Currently, all that I'm reading is Deadly Class. I finished rereading Invincible a couple of days ago and I'm considering reading East of West.

I do occasionally check in on Savage Dragon for what's-her-name being thirsty as fuck.

I dunno, Icecrem man is good, but never storyimed.

Outer Darkness. It's space adventure in a universe powered by ghosts and demons. The lines are a clean, cartoon style and the colors are excellent. It's written by the guy that did Chew.

Attached: OuterDarkness2.jpg (588x903, 143K)

Waiting for East of West Year Three HC and new issues of The Fix.

I remember when I used to do that.

unnatual though it ended. Tokyo Ghost was pretty neat as well

>Saga
Is Gus okay? I don't care about anything else.

>It's written by the guy that did Chew.
After the ending that isn't a good thing.

At the moment, it’s the second volume of Gideon Falls trade and the first compendium of invincible and the first volume of wytches.

Corse Wurds