Ducktales - And I Feel Fine

Season two concludes tonight with the one-hour season finale Moonvasion. How will they stop the alien invasion? Will Della and Donald reunite? Where the actual fuck is Donald?

Attached: It's the end of duckburg as we know it.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyTVANews/status/1171827778997686274
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=SRoJfZlX9uw
youtube.com/watch?v=FFyoAGkEcHg
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw!9WoQiQrK
mega.nz/#F!eYMCTC7L!kDvYnaSfdYCl87ApZosIWg
mega.nz/#!14U32SrJ!xmbTZDP2zIfpX8u2V7xtoixTdGoI48tqGGunJaRx7Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll arrive after it ended and everybody will think he looks haggard because he had a rough vacation.

I hate the fact that this is most likely what will happen.

>that filename
All I’m reminded of now is how the fucking aliens form Chicken Little delivered a more threatening and intimidating presence than the moon people.

Ah shit it's going to be this.
I can understand them not wanting to retread the finale of the first season, since it's already hitting extremely close to it but if that's the case why bother writing another team up finale in the first place?

That's sort of the joke.

Louie you just doomed the planet.

Attached: Cut the funding.jpg (326x372, 22K)

The finale of all things ought to be the last place you write such lame jokes.

Angones said that this last batch of episodes and especially the finale were going to be really stupid. And so far I agree but not in a good way. Hope they impress me tonight.

Ready for round 2.

Attached: moon fight fight.gif (600x338, 3.99M)

Doesn't the moon low gravity play a factor into this?

The moon plot sucks

Prove me wrong, you can't

Attached: 1498442727567.png (720x380, 236K)

Sucks isn't the right word since I've actually enjoyed season 2 quite a lot, even the moon episodes.

Poorly thought out is better. Like why did you introduce the literal God of the Moon who is besties with a character who was trapped in the moon?

It should. Jon Carter is a superhuman on mars because of the low gravity. These moon men should be weaklings.

But that doesn't work for the plot so just forget that.

I agree. It feels like they needed to have a reason for Della to come home without help from the main cast and that’s so...disappointing. We couldn’t even have a fun finale with Scrooge, Donald, and senpai teaming up to rescue Della from the moon. Instead we have a showdown with a villain who has no real history with the McDucks and all the other subplots have to quickly end or tie into this moon plot.

I enjoyed the season but with how season 1 and season 2 finale's are written and how they are marketing the next season, I'm very worried the writers are too busy writing with the thought process "HEY REMEMBER THIS CHARACTER!" rather then what is most effective narratively for the main cast.

I know some hardcore comicfags are going to get upset by me but I hope they introduce classic/comic characters more akin to how they introduced Neighbor Jones. Small cameo/nods that don't take away too much focus from the main cast which already struggle sharing the spotlight as is.

Unless they introduce Reginella.

Sneak peek.
twitter.com/DisneyTVANews/status/1171827778997686274

Attached: Carl was right.jpg (640x360, 46K)

They probably weren't sure if they were getting a season 3 and wanted to do Della interacting with her family before the show was cancelled.

>DIsney exec's are so fickle the writers never know if the season they're writing will be their last
Explains a lot honestly.

>I know some hardcore comicfags are going to get upset by me but I hope they introduce classic/comic characters more akin to how they introduced Neighbor Jones. Small cameo/nods that don't take away too much focus from the main cast which already struggle sharing the spotlight as is.
That’s fair and reasonable, but honestly they ought to do the same for the Disney Afternoon stuff too, like Darkwing, Gizmo, and now Tailspin coming in season 3. They can barely do all the characters for their own show, why are they doing subplots for another?

>Reaches for a gun
It's actually a gun. You know the fact it's played straight almost feels like a twist.

Wait, isn't the finale going to air tomorrow?

Jones was universally well received by everyone familiar with the original version though. Bombi seems to have had more of a mixed reception

DONT

Attached: absolutely triggered.png (1042x615, 483K)

Yes, but it releases earlier on OnDemand.

So what was the point of Donald's moon episode if Penny ends up warning everyone about the invasion anyway?

Write him out of the rest of the season and maybe make a dramatic Della/Donald encounter

Shows that Lunaris is targeting the Duck family.

Attached: Dead nephews.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Am I misremembering or did they miss the entire point of the Bombi in the comics?

Let's talk about what we don't like the show:
>how frivolous Scrooge is with money
>the entire Beagle clan
>their treatment of Donald
>how they handled Scrooge's family in Scotland
>them removing all the pathos and cantankerousness from Scrooge

Attached: flinteart-Glomgold-1200x676.jpg (1200x676, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=SRoJfZlX9uw

Attached: Ducktales 2017 _MOONVASION!_ (EXCLUSIVE CLIP) 1-3 screenshot (1).png (640x360, 288K)

I would really like to know all possible spoilers.

>Sort of screwed over the Cabs series

But that’s the only good thing about the movie, with ducktales a lot more is better so yeah

Everybody Dies

Attached: I've seen how the world ends.jpg (600x705, 54K)

>Let's talk about what we don't like about the show

Can we not? Maybe for once on this board the people who have a problem with a show can just go enjoy the things they do like and leave the people who like the thing they don't alone.

>we

Wub Wub Wub*
I have an announcement to make.
>FUCK EARTHLINGS
>FUCK DUCKS
>FUCK CHICKENS
>FUCK FOWLS
>FUCK PARAKEETS
>FUCK GOOSES
And especially
>Where the fuck is the mega?

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1005x801, 526K)

I'd like to think it won't be something that bad
>Donald shows up and teams up with Della to fight the moon people
>"Welcome back, Uncle Donald! Did you enjoy your cruise? You had a good time, right? We picked it out especially for you!"
>Donald is quiet for a bit
>"I had a wonderful time, kids"

It won't be up till later tonight. Have some patience Moon man.

Comicfag here.
I'm okay with different interpretations of characters because I'm not autistic.

>the entire point of the Bombi in the comics?
Well, the original point was a monster that tries to curse Donald because of a wacky misunderstanding and later Donald uses him as a bouncing weapon

It's not like the comics themselves have a had wildly different interpretations.

checked and just wait lmao
also...
moonshine

I love the show but was just curious what other people didn't like about it. Just because you like something doesn't mean it does not have any faults.
I meant more the Rosa version which they seem to be basing this off with the richest duck stuff

It’s not a Bombie adaption, just a Bombie reference. Sure, the monster plot wasn’t as meaningful as the real Bombie, but for what it was it was alright. Ultimately it’s harmless, and the show has far worse problems to waste time on a nitpick so small.

Any chance for a sneak peek for Season 3? I truly want to see references to the old Disney Afternoon's series.

Someone's mad.

Attached: Now kiss.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Forgot to mention
>Mark Beaks
>Gyro

Rosa version of Bombie isn't after Scrooge because he is the richest duck in the world.

Rosa Bombie was after Scrooge, because Scrooge was a colonialistic, capitalist dick that disrespected voodoo gods infront of a voodoo shaman leader.

Attached: flimflam.jpg (912x989, 403K)

Penumbra made Don's stint on the moon worth it.

I like the show and enjoy the references/cameo's but an entire season marketing itself around references doesn't bode well to me.

Maybe, and maybe only during the tv airing
I’d assume not to play it safe but it’s possible

Wow, you are awesome. I can't believe you read comics just like that.

Attached: Ducktales-Activity-Sheet-Download-Disneys-DuckTales-Destination-Adventure-now-available-on-DVD.jpg (650x975, 298K)

I’m chill with it
That’s what the show advertises itself as, what do we have to lose

It's not like it became the Darkwing show after his depute episode.

Nostalgia is a very effective business. "Old timers" like me will be happy to see the characters with we grew up, and "New timers" can gain curiosity to learn these series' stories. They could find out how they used to give quality more importance than quantity.

Yeah, I know. I meant that with the show's direction of going after the richest it seemed to take more off that story rather than Barks'.

In before
donald or della fucking die and we are screwed over/forced to wait a whole season before a proper reunion

Well I have an announcement for you
The Moon is not a planet

>They could find out how they used to give quality more importance than quantity.
No they’ll just see characters they don’t know about getting rushed, minimized story arcs for the point of making more references to things they don’t know about.

>You can’t be disappointed if your expectations are already at the bottom.

Attached: 63B63962-D255-40BF-B071-81E13CF703F6.jpg (700x700, 68K)

anybody got a link to yesterdays episode?

They both die

Attached: Season 2 Sneak Peek! _ DuckTales _ Disney Channel 1-53 screenshot.png (854x480, 292K)

Let’s be real
Nostalgia is Ducktales’ clickbait to bring attention to itself. It has had mixed results

How does it take more off from Rosa?
His version is pretty much a copy of Barks's, down to the facial recognition mishap.

Neither of them had any "rich magnetism" that the Nu-tales has.

Attached: 4c0238-008.jpg (1027x1428, 730K)

I haven't read the Rosa in a couple of years and the Barks in even longer so I may be misremembering but wasn't the Barks one a simple curse while the Rosa one got cursed due to trying to be rich, this time in an immoral way? So not magnetism but at leasr related to riches?

It's the same, Boombie chases Scrooge for years because he burned down an African village, Rosa just made scrooge remorseful after. The original was early in Scrooges creation before Barks settled on Scrooges later characterization.

Attached: tougher-than-the-toughies.jpg (968x305, 103K)

My bad then.

1. He didn’t write it, I did
2. It’s references to old Disney properties the series, so I don’t quite comprehend why it would similar references would bother you. It’s in the file name no one reads anyway

It's either this, they find Donald for reinforcement or he comes at a specific time either during or after the fight
And if it's what you said it's going to piss off people lmao

It was, but only reason he got cursed was because he screwed the tribe over (in both Rosa and Barks). The voodoo priest or whatever just literally pointed at Scrooge and said ''go Bombi follow that man to ends of the earth.''

Oh, i thought you meant the joke of the show, not the image. That’s fine.

Adding to Rosa version, Scrooge added fuel to the fire by disguising himself as "Donald" and saving the chief, suggesting him to sell his land to him to screw over Scrooge.

Attached: scrooge screwjob.png (959x1714, 3.26M)

Will Daisy be Owlson's replacement?

Attached: RCO028_1467014995 (2).jpg (927x331, 142K)

I love the "see you there soon" line at the end. It's the perfect blend of hilariously dark and ambiguous sinister foreshadowing

>implying the Mouse(tm) would allow Donald to die even as a fakeout

The Mouse isn't all that protective of Donald, for whatever reason. Even back when the Disney Afternoon was first starting out, they wouldn't allow them to make Mickey or Goofy cartoons (both were pitched), but didn't give a fuck about Donald having a major role in Ducktales. (it was the Ducktales showrunners who opted to put Donald on a boat, because they thought his voice would get annoying quick)

she has been defined ''ambitious'' by Aragones, so is probable.

Actually yknow seems like a reasonable way to introduce her. Plus you can already have Donald/Scrooge knowing her so it would make sense he'd hire her

There was also that scraped early idea of having her work for Glomgold.

That CGI in the Glomgold opening , was that a nod to DucktaleZ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFyoAGkEcHg

>GOOSES

i thought this was a ben 10 edit

no you autist, and fuck you for making me watch

An optimist I see.

You're gooses cooked.

calling it now, this is Scrooge's reaction after finding out the moon is like 90% gold and this whole time he could've been mining it or some other fakeout

Haven't seen the epsidoe yet but I am interested in how they show Bombie, even if its not the comics bombi

Bombi in the comics is a representation of MacDucks one shame and his attempts to hide from it.

Hows it done in this epsidoe?

>The season 3 trailer promised us a DW and Gismo episode working together
>now at the end and we have seen neither

anyone else assblasted?

Attached: 1567996953619.png (775x616, 334K)

monster that chases the richest person unless they show humility and accept that despite having a whole lotta things, they can't do everything

>Implying you dont want ducktales become dbz

Generic zombie monster, whose anger gets redirected to whomever is richest at the moment.

Utters phrases like "richest..."

>The season 3 trailer

That's the rest of season 2 trailer

Point remains where is my Gizmo/DW Frienemies episode dang it

Post your face when the first person to greet Donald when he crashes is a reported named Dasiy

Attached: 1549250508557.png (400x440, 164K)

>crash lands on Earth 8 episodes ago
>not seen since
>any interaction with Della is going to be limited to season finale
>doesn't even get to be the one to warn the family of the invasion

They really are taking a shit on Donald Duck aren't they?

I TOLD YOU

Attached: carl angry.jpg (821x580, 78K)

anyone know where to watch episode 23?

I'd be pissed but she IS coming to the show

Attached: 1557088346574.gif (360x300, 3.03M)

They'll have to work together in Scrooge's army

Attached: Season 2 Sneak Peek! _ DuckTales _ Disney Channel 1-31 screenshot.png (854x480, 388K)

It will be a good dynamic

Attached: gd v dw.png (2518x1024, 120K)

I'd love it if Fenton and Drake are best friends in real life but don't know their secret identities, who they detest in costume

That sound delightful
Though I think its well known Fenton is Gizmoduck from the episode "Fenton trys to get his dick wet"

It mostly sucks because it´s only composed of 2 actual characters, while the rest are worthless jokes. And those two aren´t even that good. Lunaris is a boring slog and Penumbra is decent.
The problem is that they decided to go for a boring new villain instead of the best villain they already have: Glomgold. He should have been the final boss this season. I get that he´s supposed to be pathetic, but he´s dangerously stupid enough to at least win once.
I don´t know, maybe they´re saving him as a real threat for the series finale.

thanks user

you scared me user,
actually thought it was the new episode

He's hanging out in his cabana over in New Quackmore. Checking up on Ari, Humphrey and the girls.

Attached: 1568071317110.png (252x209, 88K)

That be funny considering its the worst kept secret.

Attached: not so secret identity.png (960x540, 431K)

Will the episode where Drake decides if he wants his dick wet to Morgana or Launchpad expose Darkwing?

You didn't notice beforehand?

I really hated there was a "Fenton gets his dickwet" episode but I would be ok with a qt episode where the gang gets attacked by undead and DW saves them by winning morgana's heart

Attached: 1567462599599.png (800x600, 539K)

Attached: 1567824054035.jpg (298x347, 24K)

>Luey still hasn't noticed

Attached: 1552249382904.jpg (316x396, 13K)

Should have never left the comfy cabana where he's appreciated desu

if it`s getting his dick wet to launchpad there`s every single chance he`s gonna get fucking exposed. Morgana might be mature and less chill and not blurt because "le fanboy.jpg"
funny considering everyone knows him as darkwing since he is an actor and whatever the fuck happened in that episode people probably knew he was playing said character

if only Disney treated it as such..

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x434, 27K)

He's happy and loved with the respect he deserves in one universe so all is well

>"Wait a second, I'm an impostor!"
Solid joke.

I meant advertising wise, they really want three caballero fans to shrivel up and die and only have the chinks get all the merch and shit? jesus

He probably doesn't care.

Attached: DuckTales S02E23 - The Richest Duck in the World!_Moment000 (3).jpg (716x616, 60K)

GizmoVirgin and ChadWing Duck

I still got to put together the opposite but drawing Gizmoduck is a pain in the ass

>Lena was basically kidnapped by Violet
>couldn't even give us Lena bumming around in Donald's boat
I hate this show's creator.

Whoops my bad
Honestly one of the things that will bother me is how they seem to let that show go in favor of what we're getting with Ducktales. We only have one shot to make that show work when it's on Disney+ and if they don't even advertise it who knows how fucked we are

Here we fucking go again With this bitch

Attached: 5F3F541B-73F7-48F0-8BA0-92450283A7C8.png (1334x750, 1.55M)

Necromancer, not vampire
Thought the same thing as a kid too

>You face when DW plows a witch more powerful than magica

The boat is occupied.

Attached: Della Boat.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>more powerful than magica
That's not saying much. She didn't even do anything impressive with her shadow army and that was her big plan for 15 years. Felldrake ripped apart space and time when he finally got free.

You mean Fenton doesn’t know if Louie knows or not.

>Donald, Della and Lena in one bed

>underage, incest, threesome

Nah Donald is more wholesome you can only pick one of those options

>Lena walks in grabs a can of pep and sits on the couch beside Della
>"Sup."
>"Hey...wow I can't believe Donald had a daughter"

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM YOU HORRIBLE WITCH

Attached: 1552229013508.jpg (456x386, 109K)

I never see the Bagle Boys discussed on here, what do you think of them in the show?

Forgettable.

I love them, even if they aren't the same from the comics

If I could get a drawfag to do it I'd love to see
A young ma beagle playing with 3 of her pups in the junkyard, happy despite their poverty

Threesome
You know who with

Della and Magica?

They're ok, I always prefered scrooge's other villains.

>preffering discount Zucc parrot over White trash dogs

Attached: 1552229413856.jpg (500x333, 15K)

Attached: Season 2 Sneak Peek! _ DuckTales _ Disney Channel 1-47 screenshot.png (854x480, 386K)

What was the name of the qt raptor on the far right?

Gabby?

I think so. Is she a falcon or hawk?

Gabby McStabberson. Loved her in the first episide and we didn't see her again until she was getting arrested in the S1 finale.

she is made for eating a sandwich but realizing the bread is slightly stale after the first bite

raptors don't eat luncheon meat, they eat live rodents. Anything from mice to full sized rabbits, and eagles can push that limit even bigger

I don't even see why she is there. Della and Lena could both live in the mansion with no problems. It has 20 spare bedrooms.

Blackarts Beagle came off as more powerful than Magica in some parts.

They only ever worked as everyone else's minions. Even in the 87 series they were minions for Magic one week, Glomgold the next, some random Smart Beagle of the week after that.

He's a stage magician, and a novice warlock who cant control his summons

IIRC Magica knows at least 2 basic spells at will and the rest depends on her bank account

She is living and sleeping with her brother and getting the bed warm for his return

In this show? Forgettable, in the comics the recurring six or seven weren’t masterminds by any means, but they were persistent and capable of ingenuity, and could even get Scrooge on the ropes sometimes even without being paired with some other villain. Here they just exist to provide bodies for fight scenes.

and Magica is a birthday magician that uses gadgets in the place of magic

There's nothing like a small cramped place that feels like home. Lena understands because of her theatre and Della from her decade in a shuttle. Plus they want to be close to Donald in spirit if anything.

The antenna fits on Donald's houseboat.

Attached: antenna.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Goldie in a swimsuit is attractive as fuck

Attached: 4D10D03B-B0DF-45CF-92EA-E21E3FC729A5.png (1334x750, 1.35M)

I just want a Goldimama to tell me stories, bake me cookies and make my father feel like the failure he is

Attached: DuckTales S02E18 - Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!_Moment4.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>how frivolous Scrooge is with money
He isn't

Attached: EENsGVdU8AAGesq.jpg (927x1200, 97K)

In this show he most definitely is. Remember when he bought a shit ton of ice cream for everybody?

Because he's not a dick who's like "ohhhh I gotta spend a DOLLAR on a basketball? Ehhhhhh, might as well use this rock for free."
He nearly went BANKRUPT trying to save Della, he's not unwilling to spend money.

Exactly

Scrooge's spends money when he needs to, always depends on the needs of the story.

Attached: Scrooge and Gyro.jpg (577x403, 54K)

>You’re now in charge of writing an anti-drug episode of Ducktales

How does it go?

Bring back Donald's soda obsession from the comics.

Luey trys to sell drugs because he knows how hot they sell
Ends up seeing first hand damage they do to a community when he is nearly ripped apart by tweekers and crack addits

Attached: RCO026_1464693992 (2).jpg (520x387, 66K)

>Implying Della would give him a choice
Besides, Lena is for troubled foster child subplots, not wanting to jump Donald bones. that’s April’s territory

Attached: FFE66936-A80B-4878-827F-8B9AE46C63E0.jpg (1280x679, 119K)

Attached: Huey shoe.jpg (979x711, 103K)

Louie sneaks into the Pep factory and secretly takes a sip of the new flavor. He then goes on a journey through the factory that goes from Willy Wonka to Those Pictures of Big Eyed Monsters Driving Tiny Cars fast.
then he wakes up from his soda induced haze and it turns out he somehow wrecked the whole factory and then some during the fugue.

Attached: 185.png (400x426, 281K)

Have a Daisy and Bubba episode and say the rest of the series will be that unless you stop drugs

I don`t do anything, it was already done

Attached: for your consideration.jpg (200x321, 23K)

>Launchpad has actually been on drugs this whole time
>He finally gets off and manages to do intelligent intellectual things, somewhat.
>All the crashing was result of flying while on drugs

>Garfield counted his stars the day he survived a song with Alf

>tfw louie is Garfield

Scrooge IS historically a dick though. DT87 softened him up back then, but at least he had HDL as a counterpoint to call him out on his greedy bullshit. DT17 Scrooge is written not only as a hero but a mentor to the kids. It goes beyond him spending money.

The plot of Requiem For a Dream but with Fenton, Launchpad, and Della. Or Webby, Dewey, or Louie.

Magica failing to find work until she ends up in the gutter, needle in her arm, begging passerb to giv scrog coyn pls

Attached: waiting.gif (197x338, 204K)

>Has to inject her self with pixie sticks (closest thing to raw magic) and melted nickles

>alternatively gets a man for affection (Love is a form of magic)

>The Virgin Beaks
>Launch Chad

Wow I read that’s in this voice

Attached: FCCE39F5-8F4C-436E-A322-DE5827932AF5.jpg (1575x1360, 477K)

I feel this second half of the season doesn't feel as nice as the first but can't say why.
Do I just hate hate Louie/ miss Donald too much?

European here, how many hours are left until they air the episode and we get the eventual mega?

like 6 hours nigga go take a nap or eat a european hamburger with eurpoe soce ot somtgim

Realistically, do you think they could pull off an adaption of the ToonTown Online story in Ducktales?

Attached: 1536966803476.jpg (660x430, 96K)

Thank you, I might take your advice, it's almost 1 AM here.

I feel like they could've wrapped up the Louie arc with Timephoon but they instead decided to stretch it out over two more episodes
Louie's probably my favorite of the triplets but even I need to see one of the others every now and again.
Also I hate the "everyone else goes to the one place Character wanted to go to" trope, especially when it's deliberate. It just feels cruel, especially when even after they've learned whatever lesson they're supposed to, that opportunity is forever gone to them.

Yeah, it'll be first available at like 6 am at the earliest where you are

Is anyone else worried that the final episode will just be a giant tease for nothing? At this point, I'm expecting Scrooge to gather his group of allies only to find a poorly organized moon army that will probably thwart itself along the way, leaving Lunaris as the only, outnumbered threat

This but with Webby

Attached: 001.jpg (968x1400, 356K)

Thready reminder to support Caballeros when it comes to Disney+

>the episode "Fenton trys to get his dick wet"
Replace “Fenton” with “Donald” and you pretty much described every episode of LOT3C

I love the show but you can’t deny I’m wrong

Attached: 7E643470-C133-418B-9636-E2B4CC1806D7.jpg (370x269, 18K)

With Daisy, “getting his dick wet” isn’t even on the table. You just know she’s the type that never puts out at least not for her boyfriend

So how did you guys feel about yesterday's episode?
I thought it was pretty good and I liked Owlson in it

It was okay. Felt like Louie kind of regressed a bit, but compared to how none of the first seasons focus episode lessons seemed to stick for anyone, it’s not that bad. I don’t really cared that they used Bombie’s name for the monster, it’s not like they could use him any further under the eye of The Mouse. I personally feel slightly disappointed by Owlson, because i was hoping she’d become more Glomgold-like over time from working for him, but i guess it’s whatever.

I liked it, never thought that they would ever use Bombie though. Funny that it with Louie is where she draws the line.

Attached: ACD2D602-C60D-40D8-B8E6-DFC84DA1891E.jpg (344x310, 20K)

Big Rock Candy Mountain seems to be revisitable

Yeah, he’s way more mature than Glomgold

True but he’s obviously trying to get his dick wet. Which counts.

Better yet, he fights separately from the others and ultimately does the key thing to stop the invasion, nobody saw him and when he gets back they think he came from vacation.

Is it over yet?

Attached: 1568141978450.jpg (600x348, 20K)

Attached: 1555986695273.png (500x500, 198K)

Penumbra's already helping him do that, user.

Is she going to "bunk" with Donald again?

>"trying to get your dick wet" is a common phrase on this thread
Thank god

Ok whos dick is getting wetted and by whom?

Attached: Nani.png (337x293, 130K)

Donald when he meets Daisy

Someone post that concept art

Daisy doesn’t put out, everyone already knows that.

>Daisy doesn’t put out
I don't know, I'm feeling lucky

Attached: GladstoneGander2017.png (1455x1639, 734K)

Attached: 1567712204081.png (282x267, 34K)

>still watching dyketales

Yes

Attached: 6C19707C-0A36-40EC-A475-E108721C46BB.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Attached: 1567260963243.png (283x268, 72K)

Attached: 6CBF7918-831B-4FF6-B515-BA122C3D8C88.jpg (563x498, 95K)

Bizarro world.

I always thought that she was the one taking the family pictures but left Donald for her own reasons, either for a career of life choice.

Is there a stream for this or we'll have to wait for the Mega/Zippy links?

Attached: 569C15D4-AA32-4D96-9C65-26A352CFB34C.jpg (833x526, 342K)

purest ship

They'd make even more retarded babies than Dewey

Could they really beat out an incest baby in stupidity?

What if Launchpad is an illegitimate son of Scrooge?

What if the eggs you see in the picture are actually not Della's eggs, but Daisy? What if Daisy is Donald's real wife/gf?

Attached: 1568159790295.jpg (665x698, 196K)

Purest shit.

Make it a tag team.

Attached: 5EB13C2D-9F2D-4193-B5A6-346315272B82.gif (600x338, 2.46M)

Then Why would Della think they’re hers? And would Donald tell the boys he was their uncle? That’d be beyond retarded.

Attached: 8D0182EF-F193-4820-8505-E9B02B2F22F7.jpg (632x370, 73K)

user.
It's Disney.

Disney means that writers can say that characters have kids, not that characters have to lie about having kids. What’s your point.

My Point?

PREPARE FOR DAISY, DELLA

Attached: 1568173436981.png (1080x1080, 151K)

Are you going to explain why you’re defending that dumbass theory or are you going continue to make non-sequiturs and to try to pretend that people actually like Daisy enough to fight over her? Seriously what are you on about.

And why are you suddenly so defensive?

Get in line.

Attached: 3637456E-D30F-4FE2-B769-04147F8F8A2D.jpg (1000x1015, 473K)

Guys, I think Della is here.
Someone get the stale bread

>I’m defensive
I’m annoyed because every single post in this discussion so far that you’ve made has been spouting something ridiculous and beyond retarded and the. Jumping to another even more nonsensical statement with explaining the first one. Everything you’ve said so far has madd me worse off as a person for having been exposed to it.

tldr

He's saying you're retarded.

I really loved their dynamic of both being the brain + muscle of the duo in their own ways. (Della having more combat skills but Donald being overall stronger and Della being more knowing about adventure stuff but Donald being overall smarter).

They complemented each other better than what they've tried to do with Triplets + Webby

>Can’t read two sentences
I now see i was talking to moron. I feel silly for having replied in the first place.

I dont give a shit.
I know Daisy is gonna do something.

....Then fucking stop then, like are you this fucking dumb to really take his board seriously? Grow a fucking pair and just stop taking the bait, newfag

Attached: 1567513070166.jpg (695x700, 205K)

That was the finale? A cliffhanger on a Wednesday? No full-circle on the Della arc? Well, ok, sure.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Calling someone else a newfag first doesn’t mean people can’t call you out.

The finale is later tonight,

will the regular bread work?

Attached: q4341234324.gif (625x626, 561K)

Oh, right, I'm an idiot. DuckTales is a 30 minute show. I was so used to 30 minute specials to 11 minute shows that when I read OP's post from 9-11 12AM I thought that... well, anyway, ignore me.

>nobody could call me a newfag! It must be bait
A dumb newfag and autistic too boot. A bad combination sonny.

Whatever you say, kid

Attached: 1567374333890.gif (200x200, 2M)

>If i post more reaction gifs, m-maybe they’ll believe me!
The sadness of this lad.

>He doesn't know what to do
>He thinks this tis a battle

Sweetie, your autism is showing again.
is down the road to the left along side

Attached: 1567962492724.jpg (388x523, 36K)

>>He thinks this tis a battle
You might not want to make it so obvious when you project onto others. Just because you act autistic doesn’t mean everyone else does. You’re only going to embarrass yourself more when you post that way.

Okay you gotta be a duck.
Who the fuck are you?

Based Aprilfag

It’d probably be like a cartoon-themed Jurassic Park or DT’s take on Simpsons’ Itchy and Scratchy Land episode. I’m more interested in seeing how they’d make Kingdom Hearts or, if we’re being more specific, the Heartless work in the show.

Attached: 4E8EF7A4-9CDC-4088-A37A-B5D544CC2E70.gif (200x214, 280K)

>Donald will never tell Daisy's nieces his war stories while they ask to be bounced on his leg

>When the user goes quiet.

I thought so.

Attached: file.png (296x487, 173K)

shut the fuck up BOOMER

How long did it take you to figure out that meme?

Attached: '.jpg (531x711, 51K)

I'm embarrassed to admit how long. I honestly still don't entirely get it. Am _I_ a boomer? Are you not?

2 years, 18 months 4 days, 1 hour, 34 minutes, 2 seconds

Attached: 1567657285172.jpg (508x624, 47K)

yeah, whatever, BOOMER
You're the one posting DUCKTALES reaction images in a DUCKTALES thread instead of ANIME reaction images, making your argument STUPID AND POOPY
also you're a boomer

What IS a boomer? A miserable pile of Secrets and Entitlement and poor financial decision making without any self awareness

>When Ducks doesn't know boomers

Am I the only human in this thread?

Attached: 1567805866951.jpg (668x700, 71K)

you're not a human, you're a fucking duck
now stop posting pictures of yourself OLD MAN BOOMER

That's what made him an interesting character. Now he's just arrogant: before he was greedy and arrogant.

Louie go to bed

we're lucky to even be getting a mega 2+ hours before the episodes officially go up on most services

if spectrumanon knew how to rip the stream we'd probably get them even earlier

>When Mark Beaks OC is Mark Zuckerberg

>Della being more knowing about adventure stuff but Donald being overall smarter
I think you mean Donald being overall wiser
Dellas flaw isn't that she's stupid, just that she makes poor decisions and has bad judgement

*Mark Zuckerbeak

>t. Mark Beaks

>Dellas flaw isn't that she's stupid,
She literally missed an entire civilization living under her nose on a glorified asteroid for 10 years.

PEW PEW PEW

>The "I wanna be hip" person

>glorified asteroid
I wonder how the Moon people feel about Pluto not being a planet. I bet even Della would find that new to her.

So did Louie's defeating Bombe actually manage to save McDuck enterprises millions in magical defense expenses?

showing again that he is a superior billionaire beyond acquiring Waddle and Glomgold?

>tfw no goldie gf

...oh shit he DID acquire Waddle, huh?

>tfw no jannie gf

Yes, but it destryoed all of McDuck Enterprises communications and alien defense systems

>tfw no sandwich with slightly stale bread gf

Attached: 1558319588065.jpg (300x350, 16K)

Mark doesn't want to be hip
he IS hip

Mark I swear to god

Wait if he dropped all the mc duck communication satellites and waddle is part of mc duck enterprises now
that means...
oh no

dab

>She literally missed an entire civilization living under her nose on a glorified asteroid for 10 years.

To be fair the earth scum somehow couldn't find out there were superior beings on the moon, because they were too stupid to check the other side...

Doot

>superior
That’s stretching it more than a taffy puller.

Boyd>Beaks

Attached: Boyd.jpg (515x851, 79K)

He only dripped the defense satellites

Says the civilization who can't even build a rocket on their own

But why

Damn I can feel your butthurt from here lol

>Same cunt form hours ago

Answer my question, what duck are you?

Attached: 1568143574285.jpg (533x571, 34K)

up

Glad I’m not the only one who thought Launchpad was trying to bang Della throughout that entire episode.

>boyd gets fortune
>beaks does nothing

>feeling love for druggie prostitutes
>Magica wonders why her magic is depleted after so many potions are spilled into her cauldron

Don't act like you wouldn't try too.

She hasn't been laid in ten years. Launchpad should be fighting to get her off of him.

>Implying Della doesn’t already have a man claimed, even if he doesn’t know it.

Attached: 3DA5C106-7CBA-482C-880B-3E87277AFBFD.jpg (605x468, 74K)

Is that why she is sleping in his room?

Jesus. Just fuck already and stop shitting up the thread.

>Louie learns humility
I doubt it'll last

Louie's our guy, he doesn't need humility.

Kind of disgusting that the transboy is the one that had to be punished for two episodes and then learn "humility"

fuck this show

Of course
>the first thing Donald’s gonna find in his room when he comes back is an undressed Della on his bed, surrounded scented candles and romantic lighting.

anyone have the mega for the amazon rips? I'd prefer to catch up in 1080, know I've seen it posted here before

I’m really hoping that the Talespin/Goof Troop/Rescue Rangers all appear in the same ep rather than each getting their own story arcs but I doubt it

>hating the two best birds

>It's a Rashomon episode
>Each group of characters gets their own intro
>Last one gets cut short because Scrooge is fed up with all these interruptions
>Full length versions are posted on youtube

Attached: 1560036732993.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

I'm predicting that Della will leave again. I guess it would be weird, but her interacting with her kids is just so surreal I feel like it can only be temporary.

as soon as della came back donald got sent to the moon. i'm assuming they're never going to have them together on screen ever

it's not the amazon rips but it's something

Fenton catches Gyro doing lines in the lab and rats him out to Scrooge, taking his job in the process

I think she will actually get some time with Donald, albeit brief.

it won't stick

appreciated, user

Donald is a chad with a huge harem though. He doesn’t have to try. Literally no one wants to fuck Gizmocuck.

>transboy
what?

Magica's PL depends on the story. Honestly, so did Morgana's. Comedy and adventuring plot needs first above consistency.

Didn't Magica beat Morgana in their fight? Or maybe it was the other way around. They fought in the BOOM! comics. The one where Magica found the "Disney Villain" armor.

D U C K T I M E

Don't you know? Louie is transwealthy. He identifies as a gajillionaire

anytime user
and here's the old Barks comics just cause
mega.nz/#F!eYMCTC7L!kDvYnaSfdYCl87ApZosIWg

"Six are better than three, wink wink"

I'm thinking something will remove both Donald and Della from the next season

Anyone has link to the new episode??

IN A BIT

I think their difference is Magica came from a normal background and learned magic. While Morgana comes from some duck Addams Family of monsters, vampires and witches

Nu-tales is painful. It occasionally has good episodes but they're covered in shit like this.

It just went up nine minutes ago and the episode is forty-four minutes long.

Ok link to where? Youtube?

>It's a double episode episode
Netflix but Disney Cartoons, so pay up homosexsual

Attached: 1646557.png (1080x1145, 877K)

Wait if you’re talking about disney now i have it but nothing is popping up tf??

It's probably up on-demand somewhere. They go up at midnight for on-demand but like 2:25 AM CST for Disney Now

Oh shit it is? Nice

It’s on demand in my time zone RIGHT NOW but the on demand service keeps glitching out and I can’t get it to play. Guess I’ll wait for the upload with the rest of you

>Delivering the content to their own subscribers at a later date than a third party
The fuck is that kind of logic?

Attached: CB7AC45B-CE0B-461D-9B30-AF966BB03197.jpg (224x224, 22K)

Clever.

Donald crashed in Cape Suzette, so... Cape Suzette

The Louie arc has been fucking great. It's nice to have some character development with one of the best characters.

Is there a point in this faggot existing? He does nothing like a Kardashian or a Simpson and just acts like a forced meme.

20 minutes

don’t bully boyd please he’s just a little robot

Hey, are you the user posting the megas? I just wanted to say thanks for doing that, it really means a lot to a bunch of strangers. Also Bernie would have won.

>mom, uncle Donald, what are you doing?

Attached: dewey.jpg (662x762, 67K)

Are these real places

FUCKTALES
WOO WOO!

As real as Kokomo

Attached: IMG_1734.jpg (800x450, 236K)

no

Why not?

>Oh shit, Dewey sweetie you don’t need to come in! Your Incle Donald and I are just uh, wrestling?

Attached: 1A4C4E65-BC04-4226-9A59-267C4DC59CC4.png (930x450, 212K)

It’s almost over
Who died

>Sounds fun, can I wrestle too?

Attached: iXawcZ7.png (958x1044, 988K)

>uh, Sorry sport no tag-ins pey-per-view only bye!

Attached: 5D441D25-50C8-4167-B97F-DA9A0698B2F8.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>But... but I brought my protection and everything. Uncle Donald said it's all I'd need if I wanted to wrestle.

Attached: tumblr_pccsjgpDZF1vk4vwb_640.jpg (616x750, 63K)

>I’m sorry your what now?

Attached: F7C1E6EF-2568-46BE-9477-028D400E6F84.jpg (248x137, 6K)

Can you stop? This isn't Yea Forums. Let's just wait patiently for the episode.

>You know, protection. Those weird balloons that you're supposed to wear whenever you wrestle with a girl.
>I don't know why I'd need them, but uncle Donald said so.

Attached: Xwsn88hw.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Let 'em have their fun ye sourpuss. Finale will drop any minute now...

that’s exactly what i want you may have the suit but i have something better a full body upgrade GUALP that’s right i drank dee’s nanite serum and linked it up with stolen gizmotech i just needed your passcode to start it up blathering blatherskite AUGH OH NO THIS FEELS GROSS AUGH THIS IS NORMAL RIGHT did you drink more than one 1 of the serum vials yes i told you i was bored (crunching noises) HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (knuckles cracking) AAAHHHHHGGGHGHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (buttons popping) (shirt ripping) HOOOOOOOOOO (abs rippling) BIGGER THAN GIZMODUCK IT’S MEGA BEAKS oh and you’re all incredibly dead

We're finally entering general territory proper. I need my autism hit. Nothing has scratched that itch since mid/post s2 Star vs.
Let them go. I want to see how deep into madness we can take this baby.

can someone please upload the link within the next 3 minutes? Need to go to work but I could download it just right now.

hot

It's two episodes. It takes twice as long to rip and upload. Think about it.

Episode are uploading. Had to split the file into two separate uploads for Zippy since they have a 500MB limit, but MEGA will be the complete thing.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.mp4_snapshot_10.25_[2019.09.11_21.56.04].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Bless you my friend

Yeah but the world was at stake and yet he rarely shut the fuck about his oneitis till the very end. His Daisy obsession in that show was annoying.

Also this is going to be a big deal so I'm going to make a new thread. It *is* the season finale, after all.

Cheers.

>Wierd balloons? Donald what have you been telling him!?
I was going to stop there, but Now i’m going to continue just to spite you.

Attached: B9FC6013-FDE0-4BAB-91E9-CF6F45696D52.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Ripping would be runtime x number of simultaneous streams, no? That would mean twice if they could only stream one, but the same if two or more. Uploading would be longer, but it depends on user's internet connection. So more like 1.3-1.5x as long as a normal episode.

I wrote up a rundown, should I post it, or would that tempt people too much to look at spoilers?

>trying to escape the wrestling match with some copout
I hope you brought your balloon OP

>1.3x -1.5x
Each part, or the whole thing?

Attached: 1.png (853x411, 68K)

fuck anyone without the willpower to not look at spoilers

>but MEGA will be the complete thing.
based

Rundown? I'm more of a basic gestalt kind of guy

Did Angones say someone was going to die? I don’t think he did?

Overall. Please note that I am very stoned right now.

>RIP Mickey
lol wat

Strings to what?

he did

Donald's CBT.

Spoilers for the eager:
Lunaris is able to counter all of Scrooge's plans and sets up this giant engine that makes Earth orbit the moon. Della and the kids crash the plane on an island that also has Donald on it (he has a watermelon that looks like Mickey which he uses as a ventriloquist dummy, the voice is Mickey's voice). Glomgold makes a really stupid plan that Scrooge goes along with because he's out of options that Lunaris interprets as being stupid on purpose and secretly genius and that stops him. Gladstone and Fethry are vital in bringing down the engine. Lunaris flies the giant engine back into space and attempts to crash it down on Earth, killing everybody, including all of the Moonlanders. Della, Donald, Scrooge, and the kids fly in one of the Spear of Selene replicas to try to shoot him down, they almost fail, but Penumbra kamikazes into Lunaris (she is completely find and just lands on the ducks' ship). Lunaris finds out that he can't control his ship anymore and he is doomed orbiting the Earth. Launchpad gets a crush on Penumbra. The episode ends with F.O.W.L. (members including Gandra, Funzo, and others and led by Scrooge's board of directors) being teased as the next villains.

Please do

Sounds like Donald got shit on yet again. Couldn't even rescue himself. Fucking hell.

Thanks for spoiling it, cunt.

>Incel Donald
Guess he's not so Incel now eh Mom?
oh.

Gross.
He's not my dad is he?

The buzzard brothers were the shadow conspiracy guys from thew 90s?

Nothing I said there spoiled anything you fucking assmonger.

Is that really a spoiler at this point?

Oh shit that explains the watermelon in the S3 poster

new threads up

I'm glad that spoilers don't ruin things for me.

Except that he got saved you complete nigger.

If true, please let Steelbeak make an appearance next season

He just saved you the disappointment

Did I make it seem like that? I should add even though the episode is officially available legally, you should probably still use spoilers
Well, not exactly, it's like you should probably use spoiler tags until the episode is ripped

>Mega

mega.nz/#!14U32SrJ!xmbTZDP2zIfpX8u2V7xtoixTdGoI48tqGGunJaRx7Yw

Holy fuck, isn’t Funzo implied to be Max Goof?!

...no?

They just have the same voice actor.

I swear I saw an ask on the showrunners blog where someone asked him outright and he was weirdly evasive about it...

anyone got a link to episode 23?

Absolutely Blessed

nvm i found it

>Gandra
fucking freelance shit

its the phantom Blot

>mickey dead
>hold my head
>give us the daily bread
OSWALD INCOMING

Never mind I just watched the episode. I'm super fucking happy

>Darkwing didn't get to do a single thing of value
Well that sucked

Does he ever
Fuck him

Fuck off with your awful taste, faggot.

Launchpad has a crush on Penumbra

CAN'T STOP THE LAUNCH

I guess that makes Drake Darkwing Cuck
At least until Morgana shows up

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: 1567784724459.png (705x846, 106K)

Wait what the fuck is this real

Who was that sitting next to Gandra?

I hate that I already know they’re going to reform her so Fenton can get laid

Attached: spoiler.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Maybe the third season poster is a ruse

Rockerduck frozen in something

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment1 (2).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>the teamup episode was foreshadowing his powerlevel all along

just like Walt!!

Darkwing Cuck

meet the earth's savior

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment2 (2).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

You know what, haven't watched yet but sounds better then the shit we could have gotten in the first post
At least it sounds like he fucking helps

He arguably doesn't. Gladstone did more to save them than Donald did.

The Donaldposter will have a fit

Tell me anons, season finale:
Based or cringe?

It's more humorous then the season 1 finale, though, I liked it.

Based Glom, based Gearloose maybe also Launchpad
Cringe EVERYTHING else especially what happens to Darkwing and Donald

I was really hoping we'd get to see DW and Donald fight, but DW doesn't even get to throw a single fucking punch.

darkwing is just starting out user he was already established when his series started, he is just an actor whose only experience was fighting another actor. give him a few wins and hell be golden

>DW doesn't even get to throw a single fucking punch.
yes he does when switched with scrooge he took a beating but took down two of the three moonlanders with launchpad taking out the third

DW knocked out two Moonlanders

No. There's a difference to being ineffectual and getting meme'd on. He got dragged hard.
THEY RECRUITED WEBBY'S AUTISTIC FRIEND TO FIGHT IN THE ARMY FOR FUCK SAKE

>AUTISTIC FRIEND TO FIGHT IN THE ARMY FOR FUCK SAKE
she has magical weapons. also they recruited the librarian violet was just kinda there

So, the real Gyro may have died

Attached: good.jpg (279x300, 15K)

So Gyro and Mickey are the dead ones on the poster

Which amounts to a hardlight construct a.k.a a regular mace. Darkwing was less effective than a little girl with a mace and the little girl was recruited over basically any rando citizen with a length of rebar.
Dumb as fuck.

Lena made sense that was fine.

based sharkas

The phantom blot?

OH BOY!

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment0 (2).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

That shit was amazing.

He didn't do anything. Like at all. The entirety of his involvement with the moon plot was fucking pointless. It's the One big blemish on this finale, which was very good in all other aspects, but holy shit is it a big one.

Is it weird how they have Steelbeak and a Jaws expy at the same time?

Did they really fuck up something as simple as the Della and Donald reunion they built up towards the entire fucking season

I thought it worked well enough considering they had bigger problems

Wonder is Taurus Bulba will take over F.O.W.L. or be involved with them for the next season

>The Donaldposter.
Are you honestly still under the impression that there's only one person who think's they're wasting Donald?

They really, really should have had it happen in an episode of its own. There's a ton here going on all at once that doesn't get a chance to breathe.

>Darkwing Duck learns Drunken Boxing and uses that as his signature fighting still from then on,
might actually make his treatment in this finale worth it.

ABSOLUTELY KINO

Or all the other callback characters are super secret FOWL agents in disguise. The 90s ones outside of Steel Beak were not that impressive and were usually just random gimmick people like killer cleaning lady or guy in a chicken suit.

>Implying it's one person
Either way I watched it and I don't really care, I can't expect this show to use him right so it's just numb or whatever. Focusing on the other stuff

Attached: pogo.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

Not him but there's certainly not. I rarely ever post in these threads and I hate what they're doing to him - I don't even like Donald. I just don't like seeing a character exist to get shit on, especially not a main one, especially not a legacy one that COULD be better.
I imagine there's tonnes of comicsfags frothing over what they're doing to him.

Violet really had no business being there.

Also speaking of Lena, she was still at the abandoned playground so it looks like she's still homeless. What are the odds that Frank just made up that living with Violet shit to cover his ass. I'm hoping thats the case.

Heh heh.
In the ship scene where they thought they were gonna die, Della is sitting on Donald's lap...
"IT'S JUST LIKE LAST TIME ISN'T IT...BUT THIS TIME I KNOW SCROOGE IS WATCHING."

Donald
"OH GOD, ITS JUST LIKE LAST TIME, BUT THIS TIME I KNOW SCROOGE IS WATCHING."

Scrooge:
"Heh, this is like last time. I was totally watching"

Sure he did. He was a distraction

did scrooge do his pogo move on some moonlanders

>Still remains the top-tier duck finale

Attached: three-caballeros-title-card.jpg (720x377, 23K)

ye

He's just beginning, that's to be expected to some degree. He'll be competent when he learns what it takes
Either way, he's at the very front of that ending scene
Expect him to be used an actual shit-ton season 3

>I just don't like seeing a character exist to get shit on,
my knowledge is only from the movies and shows donald is in but isnt that literally what donald exists for?

>Della is sitting on Donald's lap...
>Scrooge was watching
So he knew all along.

Imma b real here I want to touch Selene's tail and snooch her on the cheek and tell her she's a real planet

I think I remember argones saying darkwing isnt truly darkwing without goslyn. so probably next season when he beats taurus bulba, and adopts her he will truly become the hero he thinks he is

Lunaris may have been ready for Ducktales but not for the might of GLOMTALES

What are you complaining about? At least he got to do something. Donald Literally didn't do anything, despite being exiled for the ENTIRE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON for this stupid moon plot.

I always knew the truth

So are Drakepad shippers fuming right now?

Anyone see apocalypse Launchpad?
Launchpad's a swinger, baby.

Even in animation he's got more to offer than that, and don't even get me started on the comics

If anything [spoilers]I'm suprised that Negaduck wasn't in the F.O.W.L gathering[/spoilers]

Fuck you, let me have this

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-12-00h39m30s571.png (1280x720, 411K)

Oh my god yes. Especially the whole Kind smile with the whole "Ah this takes me back, I missed seeing this."

I can kind of see it like this.

"We all do crazy things right at the brink of our deaths facing down the eternal abyss unknowing if this be your final moments. It's happened to me 20 times now, and I've done worse in my death keels. You won't find me judging what two youngins at the precipice of Death are going to do...you can only life with the realities that come if you do make it out alive.

hes just a crazed actor right now

You do realize that for him to have this entire character arc in a show that's not his own, it's gonna take till at least season 4 to scrounge up enough screen time for it in completion. Again, the Mouse really should stop pussyfooting around and give him his own show already.

Kill yourself.

Holy shit I can hear it in his voice now.

Sooooooo you fucked your sister. Big deal laddy. I've killed men and skull fucked them in my death throes. Just buck up and learn to deal with it.

Definitely Donald's sister.

Attached: Ducks.gif (382x333, 1.12M)

WILSON!

I'm not complaining. Everything he did was totally Darkwing

user donald was exiled so della would be able to bond with the kids on her own and find her own way to parent without the looming presence of donald

New thread once this one goes

Honestly, it wasn't worth it.

Post the cousins and kids posing then Dewey realizing he's the Donald

He is not a good plotter and an even worse minion/agent for someone else

*So they could write him out again for the majority of season 2

I might actually request Punished Scrooge now covered in blood and guts, holding a skull "You were a fine lassy that you were lad."

I knew he was shifty! I knew it!

My name is Viot, dumbass

Was she? I must have missed that part.

She had a magic mace

Webby is such a great """friend"""

>Lena living at the houseboat could still happen
Always the bright side.

How long was he on that island for? He already has a Grizzly Adams beard. Does he grow facial hair really fast?

[Pre-cancellation Family Guy was actually pretty funny.[/spoiler]

Pre-cancellation Family Guy was actually pretty funny.

This could be interesting.