What do you think of Tim Drake? What's your favorite Superhero incarnation of him?

What do you think of Tim Drake? What's your favorite Superhero incarnation of him?

Attached: Tim_Drake_Young_Justice_Vol_3_1.png (321x311, 229K)

Legit dont care if he dies or he get exiled forever.

There is nothing than make him special.

What do you think of him taking the name Drake?

I grew up with him as Robin so I cant see him any other way.

I'm probably in the minority but I like it. A drake is a type of dragon.

Isnt he the smartest Robin that figured out Batmans identity on his own?

Jason might have sucked but at least he has a storyline that a good number of people know.

Tim just seems kind of there, sitting in the back. Most bland of the 4 main Robins IMO. I might have shit taste but I'll take brooding Damien over Tim any day of the week.

>What's your favorite Superhero incarnation of him?
Dead.

I grew up with him as Robin. Todd was already dead and Damian wasn't Robin when I started reading. He's still the one I think of when people mention Robin

For real though, is Tim the only Robin that never technically died?
>Dick was medically dead for one minute in Forever Evil
>Jason is the most famous dead Robin
>Damian was killed by whatever that clone's name was and Bruce had the whole Hellbat Armor built to revive him
>Tim went missing and thought to be dead but not really

Yes, his thing is that he's got detective skills to match Batman's, pretty much the only Batfam member that follows that aspect of being Batman.
But comic book writers aren't smart enough to write detective skills, so they make him the tech guy instead.

Just reminds me of Darkwing Duck

I love him, he's my favorite Robin. He's the only person who deserves it and that little creep Damian should fuck off.
I don't get the hate for Tim at all, it's really confusing. People just say he's "boring."

i love him. he deserve a better name though drake not very original

I've always been fond of him, probably my second favorite Robin after Dick

They ruined his character by trying to make him Batman 2.0. He was fun as the 'normal' Robin. The Robin that still had homework to do and a family to go home to. After his dad died they tried to make him as much like Batman as possible making him boring and annoying. They kept trying him to literally become "Tim Wayne" even though that made no sense as he wouldn't change his name when he had a dad he honered already. Jack Drake loved and raised him and he gets dumped for a shiny new dad after getting murdered? They gave him his own "Catwoman" and made villains weirdly obsessed by him (Rha's a Ghul tried to get his sister to rape him to make babies). Gotham was in love with him.

After the reboot they completely butchered his character to do the poin where there was nothing left and he might as well not exist.

I like Red Robin.

Best boy and anyone who disagrees are salty Damipedos

Only run I read was Red Robin, but I liked it.
They should retcon his family back in though, simply because fuck Identity Crisis in every way.

his red robin run is my favorite

I liked him before new 52. From there to now I haven read an issue where he leaves an impression.

>What do you think of Tim Drake?
He's alright
Red Robin was very good

Attached: rrob-cv7-cmykv2.jpg (900x1410, 546K)

My favorite incarnation of him is the one where he isn't in the Batfamily and isn't a Robin of any kind.

I think most people, and the writers at DC, are missing the point with Tim. The fact that he doesn't have anything "special" is what makes him special.
He was supposed to be the every day teen Robin.
But then the writers decided to take the one characteristic he had associated with him more than any other Robin and turn him into a obnoxious hacker genius.

I miss this costume.

Original Recipe Tim is the best Robin, hands down. He is key to the transformation of the series from empty Millerballs gargling into a redemptive, symbolically meaningful long form storytelling.
Which is why he's loathed, now. And why sales are down all over DC- but goddamn do we have dark edgy Batman. Sure, AT&T's going to close DC and just license out the comics in a year or so, but goddamn we made our dark Knight the only thing that sells or matters, and we made a Robin that's even edgier and plot-armorier!

Jesus Christ, even Rob Liefeld gets it. DC is dead.

> Marcus To-drawn Tim.

Fucking hell.... To drew Tim so pretty.

Attached: 12814088_938590896237712_5476679567698812990_n.jpg (422x556, 34K)

Nurse Tim

Attached: 1411258472226.jpg (387x700, 79K)

You do have shit taste. Damien outside of Dickbats misses everything meaningful about the franchise.

Agreed!

Attached: 1392751156826.png (494x1102, 159K)

Tim's great, he's who I think of whenever I think of Robin. I liked him as Red Robin (love that costume) but I'll always like him best as actual Robin. Maybe the all-red and black suit without the green.
Rocksteady should be collectively burned at the stake for making him into MMA Eminem.

this costume was GOAT

It means nothing to be "the detective" in a series where every member is practically the world's greatest detective. They could only show how off how he was better by dumbing other characters down.

Congratulations on realizing a fundamental flaw of capeshit; the scaling for smart characters is limited to that of writers that grew up reading capeshit.

Same. I dont get this boards autistic hatred of him.
He was Robin in Knightfall, through the early 2000s, and in the Lego games. Hes Robin to me.

Injustice because he's barely in it and dies the second he becomes relevant

I liked his red robin series and he's always been my second favourite robin mostly cause I grew up with him