Justice League Odyssey 013 Storytime

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG190541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-003.jpg (3975x3056, 2.85M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-006.jpg (3975x3056, 2.32M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-013.jpg (1988x3056, 913K)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-014.jpg (1988x3056, 974K)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1015K)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

What the hell?

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

I'm guessing that isn't the right page?

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Yep. Let's try again.

Attached: Justice League Odyssey 013-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

>I was dead. For sure.
>Now I'm here.
Comic book death in a nutshell.

Great, so now she has omega beams as a power? She the next Darkseid?

So who could our mystery man be? Colour scheme says Adam Strange or Captain Comet, New Gods connection plus 2/3 of the colour scheme say Orion.

Or maybe it's someone else. Maybe Vril Dox is finally showing up after being written out of the first part of the story.

Watch it be Grayven or something really dumb.
I hope for Vril.

>What destroys a Green Lantern?
A lot actually

So how did she live? Emerald space magic like Hal and Simon?

Congrats Jess. You’re officially a real hero now after dying and coming back to life. Hope the Omega powers are temporary, she’s fine as a GL

I think there are a few things that speak for Vril at least?

>kinda mean and bossy
>uses more complicated language than the other characters
>wants to form a team
>guns
>personally invested in the sector because of his dad and home planet
>was supposed to be in the comic

+ Blackfire

>we never got to see anything past this point

Attached: REBELS (2009-2011) 028-016.jpg (1074x1650, 633K)

My boy Dex is back. Just wish Atrocitus was, too.

Yay!

Smells fishy

They probably fucked and she realised that Vril is a wreck of a person and gave up on the whole "formal relationship" thing. May still fuck him sometimes though.

This "meme" of the 9 grid needs to die. Nobody can't grasp how to use correctly.

>you sound like a hungry predator
Confirmation that Dex is contorting cat vocalizations to approximate speech. That's kinda disturbing, now I think about it. Not that I'm complaining, since the rest of the reddies have got their own body horror thing going on.

Anyone else feel like they're going to hack up a hairball when they approximate Dex-starr's voice in their head?

Great Lord Darkseid has smashed plenty of Lantern rings in his endless life. The Mighty God of Tyranny need only make a fist, and anything within it is obliterated. Such is the strength of DARKSEID.

J.Odyssey issue #13

previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG190541

>An unknown warrior assembles Green Lantern Jessica Cruz and various heroes to form a new JLO as guardians of the Ghost Sector.
>Unknown WARRIOR......who knows ancient new gods tech

Heck Abnett could Jump the Shark using IZAYA as MC.

No, Izaya is no longer a warrior. He left the path of the warrior long ago. Himon on the other hand is a better candidate.

He left it because of the Source will.
Now that the Source is no more he could regain his status as New Genesis Strongest.
Himon is dead canonically by kirby hands

Seems to me that Vril Dox would make sure everyone knew it was him that was saving the day.

So, Darkseid's just straight up lying about the rest of the new gods being dead, right? Like, I'm expecting him to not even be using subterfuge or anything like it, and just outright lying.

He definitely would, but they haven't actually saved anything yet or done anything that could fuel his ego, so there's still a really tiny chance that it could be him.

>My waifu lives
And so does my reason to live

Attached: 1561902077134.jpg (900x700, 390K)

I definitely wouldn't complain if it was him. He just kinda popped up and disappeared after No Justice.

Himon was alive in the pre-n52 and in the n52 series of Forever People.

I was looking forward to him being Orion but all the new gods were sucked back into the source after it was shattered

Why would he lie about the death of his henchmen.

>Not Kirby
>Canon

user pick one

Because it benefits him? If he really wants Cyborg et al to believe that he's hit rock bottom, then it behooves him to convince them that his court is dead as well. Guarantee that all of this is more complex than Darkseid's said because...and wait for it...Darkseid is EVIL.

Yeah, fuck knows what's up with that. Sejic said it didn't have anything to do with fan backlash, but it's gotta be something that made them write him out.

He was in the background of Superman a couple of weeks ago, but I recon that was just Reis having some fun.

DC was overstepped over Kirby canon so many times, that there is no reason to keep using it.

The problem is that the New Gods are nowwhere to be see in the DC after the Source Wall crumbling.
I Actually belive him on that.

If I'm right, and I'm not saying that I am, I'm just operating under the assumption that Darkseid never tells the truth because Darkseid never tells the truth, the rest of the New Gods are probably too busy trying to keep things on their side from deteriorating. If the Source Wall's down, they have their own shitstorm to repair and keep under control at the same time.

But, like I said, I could be completely wrong. I've just learned over the years to never trust what Darkseid says, ever. Which apparently makes me smarter than Cyborg, Azrael or Starfire, but fuck it. I'm enjoying this book.

Man, didn't you noticed that DC writers hates Orion?
Noway its him plus this character wants to run away instead of fighting the para angels.

That would amuse me because he's old enough to know the Ancient new gods post.

Darkseid ofc lies for his Keikakus but this time DC has Perpetua as the new cosmic big bad and i Actually believe him to build his poket universe to not deal with her.

>the omega radiation is healing you
It’s a variation on the sanction. Jess is a time bomb.

Himon’s whole deal according to Kirby was to resurrect himself.

I bet it’s Orion. I want it to be Mark Moonrider.

The local incarnations are dead, but it’s not like they haven’t all been dead before.

>Jess is a time bomb.
...For herself?
Because anything else implies Darkseid knew that her body that was otherwise lost from recovery due to his barrier would be detected and retrieved by random people with a device that would randomly malfunction in its intended purpose and he'd randomly want them or whoever they take her to, to be destroyed.

Darkseid wants jess as his new servant

What if Darkseid Wants Jess as a new God? Hiving her a taste of his powers? and then corrupt her

>ITT: Lorelets

HE’S DEAD, JIM

Attached: E0407BCE-79D4-47C0-89F7-F44321B1E3CB.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

>He sure IS

kek

Earth has a lot of green lanterns. What about... a planet where 99% of the population are lanterns of one corp or another?

When did this get good? I dropped it after issue 3 when Stjepan Sejic left and Williamson didn't know the tone of the book

Wasn't the omega effect described as "the death that is life"?

I actually think this is what Dex actually sounds like

Attached: DON GAAAATOOOOOOO.jpg (246x235, 15K)

So what are your bets on this guy?
My money is on Vril Dox

>Omega Powered Jess
Hoo boy

It's not good overall, but it has two good things going for it. Hot chicks. black/starfire and jess. Not as good as under Sejic, but okay. And Darkseid trolling the shit out of everyone.
>Darkseid sends the team to get artifacts he will use to protect the multiverse
>they know he's up to some shit
>plan to gather the artifacts to protect the multiverse and defeat darkseid
>Okay guys, we got the 12 artifacts
>Darkseid shows up with 100 artifacts
>"Good, thanks for picking the last remaining few I didn't get"

Last issue probably

>using Bucket tool to fill the last panel.
fuck sakes.

Yep. For supposedly an entropic corrosive force Darkseid’s sure as shit used it to rez other New Gods and have them come back just fine time after time. Hell he even brought Secret back as a normal girl after she was turning into a hole into the afterlife in that old young justice run

>haven't had meat in weeks
Cats are obligate carnivores.

Dex gud kitty.

It's got a red lantern ring.