This film is my Black Panther. This movie empowered me...

This film is my Black Panther. This movie empowered me. It helped me get over my rejection from the female known as Veronica who'd rather date a Chad instead of a true gentlemen who would treat her well. Amazing cinematography and a great performance from Joaquin Phoenix, who has fortunately moved on from artsy-fartsy hipster trash like Her. Films like Joker are true art that often get misunderstood by filthy normies who watch MCU kiddie movies instead of challenging, thought-provoking kino like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Watch more movies, MCU shills. Don't watch "indie films" though, they're pretentious garbage made for hipster degenerates. Anyways, Todd Phillips is my hero and this film is easily the best film ever made. I will now speak of how this film resonates with me so much on a personal level.
We Live In A Society in which us Gamers are ridiculed, mocked, shunned, bullied and ridiculed for simply choosing to undertake a hobby which requires critical thinking, lightning-fast reflexes and JUST AN OUNCE (in case you can’t tell, that is an understatement) more brainpower than what is required your typical ball game. However, females, in their backwards and downright unreasonable thinking, see us as bottom-dwelling, subhuman freaks and would rather settle for the bottom line of evolution, aka jocks (or “Chad”).

Attached: 5ca4b0242730ca16b14566ef-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 82K)

I’m starting to hate The Joker. Ever since Nolan it’s been a downhill slope of bad memes, pushing, character wank, and a embarrassing fandom

>I’m starting to hate The Joker.
I hated the Joker since Arkham City awkwardly thrown him into the main plot despite not making much sense.

People like you make me thankful I live in a small backwater town with a small theater, less chance of some jabroni like you shouting the place up

it looks like pretentious arthouse trash

>the virgin shooter vs. the chad bullet sponge

This. I'm seeing this bad boy opening night. I'd be real surprised if some boomer retiree decided to shoot anything off a range.

The Nolan trilogy is pretentious garbage.

> what's that smell? user is th ... that you?

you blame society for your bad hygene?

I dont get it. you have 80% of action movies about white male heroes role models and you never feel you had a voice until now?

the heroes were all Chads

>Scott Pilgrim
>Peter Parker
>All 3D movie protags who are clumsy nerds/losers
Uh huh. Go take your medication, grandpa.

It’s almost like large cities are the real problem and not society as a whole. Weird

Pol Pot was right, we need to empty the cities and return to a more agrarian and simple life to combat the degeneracy of urban development.

>read this
>100% certain that Veronica is some decent girl with self respect that Joker user pined over and would have given him the time of day, but Joker user never had the balls to even talk to her
>100% certain Veronica would be skeeved out by being referred to as "the female"
>Joker user probably equates Chad with "not being a 300+ lbs dude covered in Cheeto dust failing to leverage obscure Joker trivia into seducing women"

Fuck off communist

are half of Yea Forums threads just kabuki theater now or has the internet truly lost the ability to identify meme posts, even here?

They recognize it, but it's 'fun' to bump for shitposting.

fun fact the person who posted the original letterboxd post deleted it when he realized people thought it was a real review and didnt get the joke
perfect example

You're not wrong.

There's nothing wrong with Joker being in the plot of Arkham City. But it's pretty telling that his section of the story is just an extended fetchquest that distracts Batman from what we had been told was a major plot set up by an adversary who studied him and was preparing for him.

And then when it comes time to confront Hugo, he's completely ignorant about Batman in every regard, never attempts to out his identity like he threatened, and goes down immediately with no fight and then dies so we can go right back to sucking the Joker's pasty white dick.

pic related is basically what has happened to Yea Forums as a whole over these last few years

Attached: 1564962315836.png (800x500, 765K)

If I ever met you, I'd give you the worst wedgie of your life.

>>>reddit