Powers of X #4 storytime

Wherein Sinister, and the Phalanx has some child bearing hips.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Hickman/
twitter.com/JHickman/status/1145787247989538816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-001.jpg (1988x3056, 392K)

I'm ready for charts.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-002.jpg (3975x3056, 958K)

I'm hyped.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-004.jpg (1988x3056, 2.23M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.98M)

HEY! No fair deconstructing comix that we haven't been able to illegally download for free yet!

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

God I love Magneto.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Friendly reminder that:
1. Absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about the X-Men anymore.
2. Yea Forums actively wants ALL mutants characters murdered as brutally as possible and their corpses raped.
3. Hackman's saga is gonna flop hard and should convince MarLEL to never publish a mutant character ever again.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.96M)

YIKES!!

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-009.jpg (1988x3056, 784K)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

>109946312
If only this shitpost was entertaining.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-011.jpg (1988x3056, 867K)

The truth doesn't have to be entertaining.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.7M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-013.jpg (1988x3056, 2.16M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-014.jpg (1988x3056, 2.68M)

Jesus. I hope Sinister will be this great the entire run.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-015.jpg (1988x3056, 2.69M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-016.jpg (1988x3056, 2.33M)

>Wolverine cuckshit
Oh boy. So very original.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-017.jpg (1988x3056, 2.17M)

Looking very... Cassandra Nova there, Chuck.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.87M)

Friendly reminder to go fuck yourself.

So these are all future plot points?

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.15M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-020.jpg (1988x3056, 712K)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-024.jpg (1988x3056, 2.36M)

Does Hickman load up charts instead of naked women when he wants to fap?

>Sinister with the cape
It's the little things.

is the last exchange sarcastic? Or is it the final confirmation that 10th life is not the main timeline?

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.96M)

lol

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-026.jpg (1988x3056, 2.85M)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-027.jpg (1988x3056, 387K)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-028.jpg (1988x3056, 600K)

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-029.jpg (1988x3056, 586K)

all according to keikaku

Secret 3 has me pretty intrigued. Looking forward to seeing what fucked up shit Maddy left behind.

Attached: Powers Of X 04 (of 06)-030.jpg (1988x3056, 444K)

What would be sarcastic about it?

>Bar Sinister
Hey, this is from Secret Wars.

The multiple extra summers brothers is nothing new, but it's nice to see it confirmed/canon.

Professor X: go make a language and make everything nice and pretty when the X-Men get here. And don’t come back home until you do.

It's the Deku Tree.

Secret 7. Oh Jesus, we have more Summers siblings coming in.

Written by Hickman.

>Little Progerian
Ernst?
>More Summers Brothers
Fucking Hell. Adam and Gambit, here we come!
>What washed ashore
That's the really interesting one; "Embrace Revelry" is a really particular phrase to use.

Xavier in that Cassandra Nova helmet. Even his "I'm normal" moments are hinting at the creepiness

Go to sleep Black Bolt, its past your nap time

>being absolutely fabulous
Best power

>biological machines that could possibly be used to manage a mutant expansion

so...population control? or birthing robots?

>Sinister has John Proudstar's DNA
Warpath's gonna be pissed. Also, Mister Sinister's powers have nothing to do with Thunderbird's, weird.

the little Progerian mutant is the Ernst story featuring Sinister from Spiderman and the XMen.
Ernst was the traitor. she was working with Sinister to give a body to Martha.

Looks like next issue will be a big one. The red highlighted ones on this chart are supposed to be important.

Good thing Hickman gave us a reading order chart to remind us.

>It's another All Black is retconned as a super important thing in someone's backstory issue

Hickman is picking up the ball that Gillen ran with in Sinister.

This is perfect.

Original Warpath's powers were just being similar to Captain America. Being faster stronger than a normal person, which Sinister is.

So we are getting new(old) horsemen in the future huh

>Inferno
Crap, here we go again.

In Moira 8th live the silhouettes of horsemen were the same

The pods?

it says twilight sword, it could be sutur's

So he still has Martha's DNA, that's troubling considering she's a walking chaff generator and a powerful telepath in her own right.

Huh. So this is weird. In Moira's 9th life, she went into space with Apocalypse to rescue the First Horsemen. But this establishes that they've been stuck in the chasm(Hell, it looks like) all this time. Soooo, hrmmm. Maybe we're going to see Excalibur go into space to rescue them from Hell? Dunno.

Which is kind of weird, since it seems to me that Grant Morrison dressed up Cassandra like a British explorer as a commentary on white colonial racism.

If the [Phalanx] is smart, he'll wipe them out for tainting their collective perfection with shitty Bioshit.

Definitely. A bunch of this has to be seeding for the upcoming books.

This whole sequence just highlights how weird Xavier is behaving in the current day all the more. He's not creepy cult guy here.

>Something Sinister
.. X-x gonna give it to ya?

>First mutant
Selene, Romulus, Remus, and the Phoenix in Avengers 1,000,000 BC were all born before Poccy Lips.

Sinister blind items are a nice touch.

Im really liking the love Pooky's been getting these days. What is he fighting, demons?

>Bar Sinister
YAAAAY
BOOK OF THE YEAR
BOOK OF THE YEAR

Didn't Marvel Comics #1000 show that the First Horsemen were all entombed in Egypt?

Give me some good X-Men to read in bed.

Attached: 1567701151065.jpg (211x193, 8K)

God it's so cheesy I love it so much

Oh yeah, Black Tom has plant powers.

i guess the Cassie Nova suit is intentional

And HE'S GOT A CAPE
YAY!

>I don't understand what just happened
kek

Literally thought oh good they are just going to explain what is happening. So they are trying to make machine partners for biological beings that become copies of that being by sharing all experience with it? And then get the machines absorbed into the phalanx?

This post-Gillen Sinister is all kinds of awful. You really can't recognize the character from "Inferno" here. It's a character designer for tumblr memes now.

Ehatever. It's not like the newer Marvel fans have read anything published before 2010.

Is number 9 alluding to Phoenix? Pls no. We don’t want that back Hickman

1st mutant is a self-named title. apoc doesn't give a fuck

So does this take place before or after the Mutant Massacre and all of the other horrible shit Mister Sinister did to the X-Men?

Yeah, there is that as well. But I’m just chalking that up to shitty communication. Hickman didn’t write that page, right?

it's not phoenix

it could xavier and lilandra, haven't seen her yet

>fireworks

Organic don’t get ascended into the Phalanx, only AI. So the blue boys are copying themselves into machines, and then sending those machines to get assimilated into the Phalanx. Immortality through digitization.

I found this easy to masturbate to

He did write it.

holy fuckballs this is amazing. PRAISE BE TO HICKMAN

I can't figure out what secret 1, 2 and 4 are suppost to allude to.

doesn't have to be so literal

Rest in piss, Guilty Spark

So this got me wondering. Where the fuck is Ultron in this machine future?

Attached: Ultron by Aleksi Briclot.jpg (900x1355, 283K)

Huh. Well then. That is really weird.

Maybe the tombs don’t contain their bodies, and it’s more of a empty casket burial type thing.

But what do they gain with that?

>Okay, now a digital copy of my mind is part of a empire of AI. Cool. I'm feeling really realized now.

Why does the Phalanx resemble Cypher?

The promise of heaven in our world essentially

>Why does phalanx look like cypher
Because Cypher has Warlock's T-O Virus, which comes from the Phalanx.

>why does cypher immediately turn krakoan plants into his image?
Because that's what the T-O Virus does.

Dont think so. Old couple not Scott and Jean since they are in a previous one.

Maybe the tombs contain their bodies, but they aren't dead.

Bc Cypher has phalanx tech in his waking arm

I think this is alternative timeline cause of Moria. And everything not on the page is mostly cause they dont want to actually lock that down.

essentially ascending into godhood as part of a transgalactic internet of other gods

But they aren't ascending to anything. Only the digital copies of themselves are. Nothing is changing for them.

8 is about the horsemen?

Romulus isn’t a mutant

>Thinking the cavewoman Phoenix has to be a mutant.
>Thinking anybody gives a fuck about Romulus and Remus.
Kek

Dunno. But. There is that line the Librarian made about the chick not being happy about the success of the transfer. Plus, how easily the AI copy of the elder seems to have overtaken those three Phalanx bodies. To me, it looks like the blue boys are Trojan horsing the Phalanx. It feels like there’s an ulterior motive beyond digital immortality.

IT JUST GOES GOING

Wasn't familiar with the character really, thanks

They should be in Hell right now. This issue established that they went down through the chasm, to the land beyond, and sealed it shut. So there should be no bodies to entomb, because the First Horsemen are trapped on the other side of the chasm.

This. Only thing that makes sense to me is if they are altering the phalanx to allow some kind of end game for organics.

he probably exsits

hickman's avengers future with ultron is 50,000 years into the future

this X^3 timeline is only about 1,000 years

>But they aren't ascending to anything. Only the digital copies of themselves are.
The digital copies are them, it's a bit much for your average ape to get but a perfect copy of your mind ascending to god hood is still you becoming a god, just not the you that you may want to be a god.

>executing the help for letting you look like a bum

Sounds reasonable.

>you can surely trust this man not to screw you over

Cypher has techno organic virus in his body he has control over I think. Which kinda makes the idea of organics not joining the phalanx weird.

this seems to be exactly what they're doing

the phalanx seems to be absorbing the organics in the last page. the digital copy of the one human probably had the human's proposal to the phalanx and it's building consensus by absorbing the humans

it can't be a trick/virus because they're so beyond humanity, so it's probably just a plan

It. Does. Not. Make. A. Difference.

If there's a copy of me fucking Mia Malkova daily, HE is the one getting lucky, not me.

Fuck you charts Cypher.

When Pym finally dies Ultron wont have anything to live for and delete himself.

But that you is thinking the exact opposite.
If it is so hard to wrap your head around how this would be good watch the ending of SOMA.

we could argue about whether the copies are actually them or not all day and never get anywhere.
I think the real question is, after the copies have access to all that power, will they use to it somehow help their original selves?

Yes specifically what appears to be the new oldest horsemen the retconned in first ones.

>But that you is thinking the exact opposite.
What?

Suppose you are a pauper that really knows nothing other than suffering. Suppose there's also a copy of you that has everything going on for him, money, women, power, you name it.

Would you be satisfied with your miserable life because there's a copy of you living a good life somewhere out there?

They are part of the collective that outnumbers them. So this has to and appears to be a subversion plan.

okay

Doesn't this technically make Krakoa the first mutant?

You know you’re being trolled, right?

That a false analogy though in that you are left in the dust by the other you. Unless you are actually that much of an asshole that after a second (original) you is made you leave him to die.

I am trying to understand . But year 1000 is confusing to me. That elder guy is Cypher?

The people in 1000 are just new people I think. No one is alive there from 10 times or even 100.

The blue people are future humans/mutants/whatever-humanity-has-become.

Except for Nimrod the Greater who is the AI Nimrod the lesser talked about creating in 100 when he did the bath thing. Nimrod the Greater is the AI in charge of the bath absorbing info from the mutants hes fed. Feeding your new AI child a mutant that was made for betrayal is a great plan btw.

Which now that I think about it is a great parallel for subverting the Phalanx in the current issue.

>Because that's what the T-O Virus does.
Yeah, but why is he doing that?

>MagnetoxSinister
Oh boy, there's a ship I never expected to see.

Before, obviously. This is meant to be the thing that sets Sinister on the course of cataloging mutant DNA. Meaning the mutant massacre is, partially, Xavier's fault.

Probably building up the layers to mix machines into the island. By the time 10 rolls around krokoa is a fusion.

>1. Absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about the X-Men anymore.

X-Men is the only Marvel stuff I'm reading right now

Clearly about Jubilee.

>Doug infects Krakoa with Technarchy
>the Technarchy is a creation of the Phalanx
Oh boy, the plan was fucked from the very beginning. The AI won before the war even bagan.

>Jubilee/x23 is going to be cannon

Thank you.

We already saw them alluded to in Marvel Comics #1000.

This is nowhere near as fun as the immortal hulk pasta

No judgement prediction time:
Where/how does this series end and the new ongoing begin? Your unfiltered thoughts

The island holds until Sinister suicide attacks it no?

Imagine paying $4 for Batman when you have this kind of gem of a comic. DC is literally dying.

This is Moria life 10 and it gets dumped into her 11th and last life which is 616. We learn lessons or secrets that are passed onto Xavier and co that set up the new stats quo. I like the idea of krokoa being involved. Also the Omega sentinel and the chimera from 100 that get sucked into xorns singularity might end up there.

remember all the mashup clone mutants in the 100 years later timeline?

Nimrod should continue to be a threat since the idea of a sentinel singularity being inevitable matches up nicely with current real life concerns about AI we are just starting to make.

The contrast *is* appalling

This sounds like a safe bet, and this is tangential, but if that's the case I wonder why future promo material, both X line and greater marvel, shows these characters looking as they appear here in life 10 which would hypothetically be moot by that time.

1 is just a fashion joke. 2 is about a revived mutant, though it's hard to tell which considering there have been oh so many. 4, likewise, is probably just a vague hint at something yet to come.

>life 10

Whatever Hickman feels like can be passed on. I mean Moria could still be alive and in hiding and just now currently in 616 she pops up and passes all this info on to Xavier.

Who knows if it's actually intentional.

I assume 4 is for the next issue. Well get some small bar sinister story line?

>"OH MY GOD! CAPES ARE SO FABULOUS!"
Damn! Like, DAMN!

How can DC compare to such masterpiece?

Glorious

That's in the Moira 9 timeline. In that one, they didn't have Sinister get brought into their little cabal until after the fact. Of course, it's still Sinister though so he WILL betray them in the end, but you'd think Xavier would have a contingency in place for when that happens since Moira will presumably have warned him about it ahead of time.

I haven't finished the issue yet but I'm starting to think x^0 is 11th life, x^1 is 10th, and we all know x^2 is 9th...not sure about x^3

Depends on how much Moria knows. Maybe she never figured out how Sinister did it.

I think x^2 has to feed into x^3 because of Nimrod the lesser and Nimrod the greater. Not to mention X^3 opens with them examining the hound black box mutant being examined still in the tube bath thing.

True. I forget but wasn't she already in stasis by the time all that went down? Sinister's betrayal happened while all mutant leadership was "dead" or not around, so Apocalypse and her weren't around at that time.

Also the point of this Sinister reveal is Xavier was working with Sinister for a long time and no one knew.

I think it was mentioned somewhere she was only in status for the previous 25 years or so. Shes probably aware of the Sinister events.

reddit.com/r/The_Hickman/

>no one knew
Not even Sinister since Xavier mind wiped him after the meeting. It's just that Xavier is the reason that Sinister got obsessed with mutants. Or, more obsessed rather. Xavier is already crippled by this point, so Sinister had already molested Scott Summers in the orphanage by now.

>unironically linking to leddit

Attached: 1337131517406.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

But he's been collecting mutant DNA since he met Jean and Scott in 1859

I'm hoping despite the timeline stuff in this mini, the ongoing proper focuses more on Krakoa as a new world power. Plus it seems like Cyclops will be getting a massive push.

I don't understand.

Looks like Surtur, archenemy of every Asgardian and bringer of Ragnarok (he cuts Ygdrasil with his sword in original legend). I legitimately want to see Apoc vs Surtur. The smugness would be legendary.

>We-[Phalanx]-care-little-for-hope
You and me both, buddy.

Attached: 1485425442202.jpg (1126x1001, 491K)

>Secret 9
Julian and Sofia. I refuse anything else.

Sinister or Charles?

Reeee wrong image

Attached: XMEN-Zero.jpg (250x401, 52K)

Its mentions fireworks. Jubilee?

Weve been over this. Its Jubilee and X23. And its going to be great.

the year 1000 stuff actually takes place in life IX, after moira dies. it explains how the technarchy and phalanx come to be interested in the human race in the continuity we've seen before.

Attached: 1460110823135.jpg (438x470, 63K)

Attached: EDjUFM_XsAADpA6.jpg (675x900, 195K)

If we go by the Avengers Future Hickman wrote he'd be underground preparing for a big take over in the future while creating robot copies of everyone.

certainly a callback

Attached: 316s2a.jpg (940x1444, 619K)

>00.00_lies
Noice

Based Magneto.

No homo tho.

C'mon, Rosenberg. Try harder next time, ok?

Are there other cases of lethal moggings?

_NEXT_
SOCIET
_Y_

_THEN_
FOR THE CHILDREN
__

And he lost interest and stopped before this meeting.

Silly user, Ultron will just build himself a Hank Pym. We've come full circle, baby!

another Morrison callback?

Attached: AC326b.jpg (579x772, 372K)

Old x-kids?

Reminds me of the big machine at the end of the 3rd matrix film. The one that makes a talking face out of flying scarab drones.

Totally. A chart explaining huge boobs and another two or three explaining the pleasures of entering a fat and warm pussy.

Sinister successfully incorporated mutant DNA into his own multiple times in the previous century. He's also been messing with Scott since Scott was a kid, and messed with Charles and worked with his parents when Charles was a kid too.
There's retcons and then there's retcons that don't make sense.

No idea as to what they're alluding to: I was about to ask someone to translate the pages then said fuck it, did it myself.

I'm more intrigued by what they meant by breaking the word "Society" up like that. I suppose something along the lines of Y comes after X, some sort of play on the usual X-something names. Maybe a society post-X-Men?

I just googled and its actually called the deus ex machina.

Corsair was a very busy horny fella. Give him his own solo series: Starbanger.

here

Attached: Neoanddeusexmachina_tmr03.jpg (800x414, 63K)

>SOCIETY
WE LIVE IN ONE?!

I know this is gillen's doing but I can't avoid seeing Claremont vibes on the manner Hickman portrays Mr. Sinister.

>Secret 5
god damn it, I hate this cuck shit

Inhuman please

En Sabah Nur vs Surtur. Holy crap, this has to be made!

Instead of a friendly reminder next time just shut up

This is basically an alternative universe. Perfect place for logan/jean so that its never actually cannon.

The only difference I can see is that he can't stop praising himself now. His dialogue is still flowery and he's still an arrogant slimy piece of shit

My thoughts exactly. There's some plan going on there.

This. An island nation of really really really good looking people in peak physical form would all remain strictly monogamous, as Christ intended.

>Still thinking this isn't 616

You are going to have to accept it pretty soon. We in the back half of this now.

The phalanx are getting jewed. The blue mutants? are subverting the phalanx society for their own ends.

I will accept Krakoa hosting a 24/7 orgy as canon

Based Gillen. Taking Sinister to his logical conclusion was the best thing he did.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-11-08-39-46.png (1378x1859, 420K)

Meant to quote

ALL FOR THE KIDS

No. Here's the twist.
The Doug and krakoa scenes are setting up the inversion.
The humans created the sentinels to kill off mutants because human/ai was the purity they thought they needed to ascend and join the phalanx.
It'll turn out the phalanx will think the krakoadoug version of humanity was more favorable, so they'll kill everyone off, someone will escape go back in and then try to prevent the sentinel destruction of mutants.
Screencap this.

In the Avengers books

I think you're onto something.

So Xavier mind mucked with Namor a decade ago and lived with the knowledge. Now he mind mucked with Sinister a decade ago? Retcontamination! What else 'change' did he make and has been written as if he hasn't? Illuminati membership. Didn't he also do something ignoble in an Original Sin retcon with Logan? Ugh.

Hmmmm

>Adam
>Gambit
huh? Explain please
>#5
Wolverine cucks again, kek

I like old Sinister more. Misterious and shit. Not this happy-fag type. He's not supposed to be funny. He's supposed to be...sinister, goddammit.

I missed the Krakoa being infected by Doug. Had to see the page again.
You have a good point here. But I have the feeling we're missing some details from previous issues that could be game changers.

Wait, are we talking 'go back in' as in Life 11? Because I'm pretty sure this is 616 unless a great deal of Life 11 is just a xerox of what is happening right now. We know Krakoa and the mutant superpower/Krakoan political situation are staying in the main continuity going fwd thanks to other new releases and future solicits. Or am I not understanding this theory?

At this point Xavier is like The Chief from the Doom Patrol.

Very few writers could pull him off. Carey was the last one to write OG sinister well, and that was in 2008.

>Secret #2
Is this the guy? Jumbo Carnation, mutant designer, got killed in his prime

Attached: RCO003_1468839846.jpg (1920x2951, 1.77M)

Before Vulcan was created, both Gambit and Adam-X were rumored to be the infamous "third Summers brother."

What's the name of the other X book?

I want to know if it's worst than this shit.

bit of a nothing chapter
i don't like the blue people

Gambit always made complete sense to me, I could see Hickman doing it here.

I think Destiny and Mystique. They both seem to have big roles and Destiny has been gone for a long time.

The X-Men editor sort ot gave something up in a recent interview. He said something about the 9th life of Moira. There's something pretty shady in there that would spoil the entire series if revealed beforehand.
Also, it seems there are some feminists to take over some incoming series. I hope is something isolated just for them to crap their hell out of the main canon.

>She's married with a kid
I'd say Logan, Jean, Scott, and Emma but Jean hasn't actually had any kids.

I think you mean Mangetbro

Attached: 1568215348231.png (782x492, 611K)

>sinister being cute as fuck
>being fabulous is his superpower
Based

So x^3 is human/machine hybrids? The first issue showed that they were mutants and humans were gone.

>Thunderbird getting a callback
That’s nice

He’s stronger I would assume

Can a kind user help me figure out who these are supposed to be

Some part of me think that this half-ass reboot of the X-Men is going to be like the New52 reboot that because it wasnt a full reboot when the shitty writers come for the October new series the X-Men timeline will get contaminated really quickly just like the New52 and we will have a worse X-Men timeline than the pre-Hickman timeline

Not trying to be mean, if you're new here- look at all the replies to those pages, good theories laid out

I'm really sad that Hickman will not use Juggernaut, I really wanted to see him with a good writer with a plan.

Attached: Juggy.jpg (467x640, 82K)

It's clearly Moira, Logan is fucking her, you will see.

Future-Cypher is Krakoa, they merge

I personally think it is Logan fucking Maddie and Scott "cheating on her" with Jean

Jean AND Emma.

That would be to obvious. Plus I don't see what Emma would have to do in all this. Jean and Maddie are both related to Sinister and Maddie is mentioned in other of Sinister secrets.

I'm half joking. It's just I love the idea of full on Chadclops. Doubt Marvel would do it.

...or "canon", which is the actual word you're looking for.

I'm really sad they aren't continuing his plot from the X-Men black issue

You might be right about that, that's how that paragraph makes the most sense. Interesting idea to be sure, I don't hate it.

Man, I love Doug.

Wish I had thought about this before, heh.
... So that's what the panels meant. I was struggling to understand the meaning of it. Thank you. And that's fucked.

That doesn't look like it'd hold enough Pop-Tars, Slim Jims, and Red Bull for a year.

Rogue?

>Even in the department of childbearing hips robots surpass mutants

Go write more Bat/Cat, king.

Rogue isn't Jean's daughter, user.

just how autistic is that person.

I assume Apoc was extra Juiced on celestial tech, cuz surtur would assblast him.

Everything seems to indicate that they are Scott/Jean/Logan because everything fits but Jean has no kids, at least, not in this continuity and in any case would have 3 (Rachel, cable? and jesus)

So how did the Phalanx go from being a bunch of jobbers that got taken over by Ultron to this super duper all-controlling empire in only 1000 years?

X-man is off in his little pocket dimension. Rachel is her biological daughter, but didn't raise her personally because timetravel. Cable isn't her biological daughter, but she did adopt and raise him. I would say Cable counts as her son particularly since the Cable currently running around is a teen Cable. He presumably isn't that much older than when Jean stopped raising him.

They were always this super duper empire. The Phalanx we're familiar with was just a weak subsection of them, a creation of the originals whose primary purpose (a purpose that they don't actually realise) is to scout out races to be ascended. Just like the Technarchy.

I mean, previously the (old) Phalanx was a creation of the Technarchy, and this establishes that the (true/new) Phalanx created the Technarchy, so it's entirely possible that the old phalanx was still created by the Technarchy. Like a child being named after their grandparent.

Has to be, only thing that fits. And it comes from Morrison's run which is the clear inspiration for this one.

I trust 's instincts, it just werks.

>Logan's the best there is at what he does. Maddie's married with a kid. Scott knows exactly what's going on, but who is he to point the finger? He's up to much the same, and more.

Surtur?

Well, it's not capitalized as Twilight Sword, so Krakoa could just be describing it as a twilight sword rather than The Twilight Sword.

Honestly, some of these issues have entertaining/interesting character moments (Logan's sacrifice, Sinister's FABULOUSNESS) but I'm over this insane confusing chart-driven insanity.

I just want these characters to go on adventures. Can't wait for X-Men #1.

>flower that's the fullest
>big flower
>jumbo carnation
Yeah, it checks out. I mean, if Xavier is reviving a bunch of dead mutants then it makes sense to bring Jumbo Carnation back too. Hickman being a total Morrisonfag helps.

that is some fucking detective work right there user

>1
Probably just a joke.
>2
Jumbo Carnation
>3
Madelyn Pryor
>4
???
>5
Wolverine cuck circle. Probably Wolverine fucking Jean, but Scott can't call it out because he's busy fucking Emma. The usual mutant degeneracy.
>6
Ernst, the samples are of No-Girl.
>7
Cyclops, Havok, and Vulcan
>8
Apocalypse and the First Horsemen
>9
Hard to tell considering the sheer amount of relationship drama we've had over the decades when it comes to the X-men.
>10
The current Sinister isn't the Sinister With The Cape that Xavier made the deal with, and has just been playing along after taking his role as top sinister.

True, but Krakoa probably wouldn't know the name of the sword either to address it that way. Nothing else comes to my mind though.

It has to be intentional, that's a very specific outfit to pick for Xavier, and going off the fact that fucking Jumbo Carnation is mentioned in this issue, New X-Men is very much on Hickman's mind

Nah it’s gotta be demons rather than giants to tie into the Pryor secret in the issue.

Dude just used a sword that was both white and black, or had a twilight glow to it. It'd be fair to describe a glowing orange-ish sword as a twilight sword. It's probably just some new villain being set up for future wise. Considering the allusions to Inferno and Madelyne Pryor in the Sinister gossip rag, it's probably some previous ruler of limbo.

Nobody told me Sinister was this good

Attached: superneat.jpg (590x707, 168K)

We're fucking halfway through this shit and I still have this terrible sense of dread that I had reading the first issue. Still feels like there's a big part of the puzzle that we haven't seen or figured out.

Obviously at this point it's safe to say that Xavier is cloning mutants. But what's the next part of the plan here? And how does the future with the Phalanx factor in? What exactly do Moira's other lives look like?

This is a fun ride trying to figure this out. Next issue is a red one, so I can only imagine some shit is gonna go down

Attached: 1514942633924.png (624x500, 379K)

>Pryor
Ugh, lets not use the "I-word" please!

But yeah, maybe there was a previous "I-word" event millennia ago or something.

I'm kinda hoping everything will end with "and then, they met Ultron"

>Mutants stop the future where they're being killed by sentinels
>end up causing a future where ultron's killing them all instead
imagine

So Ultron took over the scrub grandchildren while the granddaddies are hanging out in the entire universe unbeknowst to less advanced empires.

i can dig it.

Ultron, who isn't racist: he hate them equally as much as he hates the baseline humans

it was more on the level of "they spent so much time and effort in ESCAPING from everything base-line human that it turned against them: they never really resolved the problems of Earth, Ultron among them."
And now Ultron ascended by himself to the same level they are aiming, basically becoming a One-Bot-Dalek-Empire and because they never really bothered with baseline humans, they have no idea how to contact Pym, the Living Planet, the only once who can stop him

as a side-note: Hank Pymk becoming a new Living Planet makes even more thematically sense given the new secret origins of Ego.

There are 10 secrets, is this a coincidence or does this matter somehow?
Considering we know Moira has lived 10 lives.

they showed tombs, not whats inside them

Fucking BEST version of Sinister I have seen yet!

A lot of people theorized sinister was going to fulfill the doom role for Hickman but that's more Magneto at this point. His sinister is more like how he writes maximus or molecule man. A chaos agent

God Loves Man Kills

Good, Martha should have a cute new body

it wasnt that good, and all the faggots in facebook claiming its amazing because gay fabulous sinister isnt helping.

why do you think Hickman says a group of X-Men is an Orgy?

twitter.com/JHickman/status/1145787247989538816

Avengers concept. Not relevant here

Retconned what we saw before was not the real phalanx. The real phalanx live in or near black holes normally so we cant see them. The previous phalanx as well as the entire technarcy and the technovirus exist just to wipe out systems to be used as food for these phalanx. Anything that can survive them is apparently tested for ascendancy.

He's actually ahead of the Phalanx and merging humans with robots already!

Attached: Pymtron captures Janet.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

You don't know that.

better yet, why the hell we havent seen Ultron and Nimrod/Sentinels interact before?

Hickman really giving himself a lot to play with here

Why?

I'm pretty sure they both know they're going to screw each other over. One thinks it will be fun to see who wins and the other simply thinks he'll win.

Thanks a lot friend

Romulus and Remus are a lying sacks of shit.

He does it out of love

Attached: pymtron.png (612x961, 531K)

Bump

>he cuts Ygdrasil with his sword in original legend
So is Krakoa essentially part of Ygdrasil?

>_THEN_
>FOR THE CHILDREN
Going by Mother Mold's speech before she got dumped into the Sun, I'm guessing 'children' refers to the machines.

Somehow this is funnier

Its not a reboot. But go on, continue being a complete retard.

>thread is 200 posts away from capping and already at page 9
I can't believe this run is fucking DEAD.

>Jonathan Hickman, Writer

>threads slow down at 11 pm on a weeknight
>this is a sign of the apocalypse
I can't believe Yea Forums is fucking DEAD.

Oh shit Cassandra Nova style pith helmet.

Me too.

>Xavier's face
>"Months" before HoX
Now can we stop with the maker bullshit?

I think this was my favourite issue so far.
Anyone understand it?

There was never a Bar Sinister in main timeline before. Secret Wars was its publishing debut. Another suggestion this is not regular timeline.

>"Embrace Revelry" is a really particular phrase to use.
Party on?
Dazzler? Someone who driks a lot?

it's my favorite too, it doesn't really answer any questions, in fact it opens more than even issue 1 did. But Sinister like this is just GLORIOUS! Even his secrets pages were a hell of a lot of fun

Well I need to re-read SM & X-Men. I didn't even remember Sinister being involved.

But Sinister's also got telepathy, shap-shifting, energy blasts...(teleportation?)

>commentary on white colonial racism.
Reading a lot into a safari hat.

You don't think this bit was potentially BEFORE 1,000,000 BC? With the whole world as one land? It must at least be pre-Egyptian, so there's some kind of Apocalypse retcon going on.

How about Machine Man?

iirc, Spiderman became a teacher after the death of Wolerine, with the mission of discovering a traitor, a mole, Wolverine asked him to do it in a letter.
It ended up being Ernst. Sinister experimented on her, and also created clones of the XMen, and put Martha into a Storm clone iirc.

>Which kinda makes the idea of organics not joining the phalanx weird.
It's because the organic absorbing Phalanx have now been retconned as a lower form.

Except Sinister does know and is playing along with it for fun.

Why is Sinister acting like an adolescent, goofy child, just like Hickman's Nimrod?

Gillen

In Gillen's Uncanny X-Men, probably. That's where multiple Sinister men originates.

>Before, obviously.

Except Xavier didn't have a hovering wheelchair until the 90s.

The breaking up doesn't mean anything. It happens in every next issue caption.

I just take it that he changed somewhat after he died...one of the times. Then he went all 'WE are Sinister'. Or I did, but now this retcon has him like it in the past...if it is the regular past.

Under Gillen he was more of a funny egomaniac who had a serious underlying tone to his lunacy, so he felt like a threatening person, now Sinister's just a complete goofball.

He didn't publicly have one.

It could just be a stationary gold chair that magneto is moving.

Anyways, it has to be before Sinister's first appearance.

all version of Sinister are now valid. The one in Inferno is just a different Sinister

>this kind of gem of a comic.

It's nothing but charts, exposition dumps in the form of text, non-stop retcons, and an underwhelming, underdeveloped new status quo because Hickman seems to be more interested in playing timeline games, like doing set up for his transhumanism future timeline, than actually telling a compelling X-men story with compelling characters. And I say that as an X-fan who's been reading X-men for over two decades.

I have literally no reason to care about anything that's happening in the book. The only remotely interesting thing is the new status quo this book is meant to establish for moving forward, but you're barely getting any real information about Krakoa, which probably won't even stick around the way the story is shaping, outside of text dumps that feel like reading a snippet from a fandom generated wikia article.

>He didn't publicly have one.

WTF kind of as retarded argument is that, he isn't in the fucking public light in that scene, he's meeting Mr. Sinister at his own goddamn remote island.

>all version of Sinister are now valid

It just dilutes the character and validity doesn't mean anything when the character loses all the gravitas he used to have. Sinister is literally a walking joke now.

is one fabulous because of the cape, or is one being fabulous that makes you put on the cape

>Sinister is literally a walking joke now.
>outmanuvers Xavier
nah man, right here he proved how good he is at long term strategy. He's playing some wicked 4d chess here

>an X-fan who's been reading X-men for over two decades.
Ah, you mean the mostly bad ones.

>outmanuvers Xavier

It just makes Xavier an idiot for even trusting Sinister.

I should amend that. Most of the 90s are trash too. Only Morrison/Gillen/Whedon/Carey saved us from a total wash.

>It just makes Xavier an idiot for even trusting Sinister.
He's clearly not trusting him because he's making him forget he even helped them; what he didn't account for was how many multiple Sinisters there were, who only played along and let himself be brainwashed while being aware of what was happening.
I'd argue you have to rock the cape well.

Xavier messed with his mind and mindwiped him, thinking he covered his tracks. But Sinister had a backup already in place for that. I'd call that out maneuvered.

Unless the real or one of the Sinisters was undetectable by Xavier for one reason or another, he has no excuse for only telling and mindwiping the mutant Sinister.

*I meant "no excuse for not mindwiping every Sinister".

maybe he did, but another Sinister was off the base puppeteering them. I'm sure there is more to come

I've thought of a really sour way to end this:

Things go to shit but eventually by the end the X-men manage to prevent Nimrod or at least things wont go as horrible for them in the future. Before that happens though, Moira gets killed and she goes into her 11th life thinking that their plan failed and decides to kill herself before her mutant gene activates thinking its impossible.

Attached: 1526667406433.jpg (600x513, 38K)

Fuck off /u/fags.

An issue full of literal nonsense meant to hide and set up some small ass pull later on that the author can claim exemplifies his genius as a writer. I'm going to predict a Miss Sinister, a Mr Sinister/Xavier Merge or take out or that the new Status Quo reboots Sinister and Apocalypse to pre-Age Of Apocalypse status.

Pre-Gillen sinister sucked. He was literally an abortion that never became what he was supposed to be due to meddling, a psychic mutant child's idea of what a villain looked like, that's why even his name is cheesy as hell, "Mister Sinister".

Future Franklin and Ben mention "leading the final charge against Nimrod" in another book by Hickman.

I think that's Moira VI.

Why no Cassandra Nova mention?

Ernst is mentioned in the secrets pages.

How about no?

How about Cable and Domino as the non-couple couple since X-Force is coming back?

Domino isn't into kids though, she likes big muscle men. Plus they already met up in the last X-Force.

Surtur would annihilate him, they are on entirely different levels

I loathe this goofball Sinister and I wish all these people in this thread praising it would be satisfied with the hundred other Marvel characters that act and talk EXACTLY like this.

It's pretty good and works for the story, though. Don't be so angry, there are most definitely worse things to criticize from the so-called high profile writers in Marvel, and this ain't it.

So the Phalanx created the Technarchy now. A considerable power lit, but it makes sense. The Technarchs were of individual power houses but had no real societal organization.

And now there's multiple technarchys? seems redundant. Kinda blows away the mystique of the wasteland robo planet the technarchs have going

It's pretty dumb you've got two different bad guys with almost exactly the same kind of personality unless Sinister and Nimrod are meant to be connected somehow.

when did cypher get the warlock arm?

>pushed the whole sentient, mutant landmass into the hell game
Arakko became limbo? That would explain the many of realm's properties

Was it not a plot point in Gillen's run that he was NOW running around with all these duplicates as a NEW thing? He'd decided that the one true superior 'race' was himself.

>underwhelming, underdeveloped new status quo
Underdeveloped? The way Krakoa interacts (or will) with humanity is getting page time, and the charts have shown you what's where and some of who's doing what, before we get to see them in those roles. It's doing everything possible TO develop the new status quo.

What about AoA?

It's basically the Gillen version
So what's the deal with these phalanx things? Are they the same species as Warlock?

I'm assuming it's gonna be a 'couple' from New Mutants or Gen X.
Is the universe ready? has me wondering who has any kind of cosmic connection.

It's not like his old persona was unique or anything.

I don't think a big kid is the same as a flamboyant egotist.

The father species.

>The way Krakoa interacts (or will) with humanity is getting page time

It established teleportation. That's about it. We don't next to nothing as to why Krakoa has diplomatic immunity, why other nations are cool with such a militaristic mutant nation existing. We don't know what is actually happening on Krakoa beyond Xavier's schemes. Like how/why everybody is playing pattycakes with villains like Mystique/Sabretooth/Magneto without any qualms about it. Is literally every mutant living on Krakoa? Are they running a normal school or is it some kind of a weird Waco cult situation? Is everybody expected to be a militant mutant? Is integration completely abandoned now? What do X-men's friends and allies think about this? Is there any plan beyond "gotta stop Nimrod"? Why is Scott suddenly just okay with acting like a racial supremacist who thinks Franklin ought to live with "his" people? Do mutants now have an entirely new culture of their own since they have a made up new language? Why can't we see that? Surely there ought to be some people who are kinda iffy about this, or is everybody just brainwashed?

>and the charts have shown you what's where and some of who's doing what before we get to see them in those roles.

Which is just info dumping and boring as fuck, I'd rather see characters in a comic book than have to read bunch of text to get that oh btw Forge is maybe underground building something. This is a comic, not a brochure.

>It's doing everything possible TO develop the new status quo.

It's just litany of "tell, not show" set up moments while barely telling a story because Hickman is too enamored with his gimmicky futureline shit to develop anything organically. It just jumps front one thing to the next, and gives you no reason to care about anything.

>Arakko became limbo? That would explain the many of realm's properties
Holy fuck. I think this is it.

>why other nations are cool with such a militaristic mutant nation existing
It's like you don't know politics, the mutant nations has something that the rest of the world wants so in order to get what they want they overlook a thing like to. Like what the world is doing with Israel and Turkey

>Is literally every mutant living on Krakoa?
Well for this one it was already established in the 1st or 2nd chapter that Franklin's not on their side, for now.

There should be more than a singular "oh everybody was an undercover spy" meeting. There ought to more varying reactions from different factions, given how aggressively mutantphobic the world is meant to be. Some should be demanding the UN/SHIELD/whomever should just wipe Krakoa from the map. There should be debate, even among the superhero community. There should be rampant paranoia about the mutant medicine they're offering. It shouldn't just be focused on one super secret organization in space that is made of bigots. The scale of the story is simply too big for all the surrounding things be so contained and minimally addressed in the story.

The diplomatic immunity thing for example is just completely ridiculous when it's so poorly established. The entire world wouldn't just say OK bro, mutant terrorists can do whatever they want and if they get caught doing illegal shit, we'll just let them go when you ask. Emma simply walking into a super max facility during a sentencing and showing a paper that has everybody going "wait this document says whaaaaaat?" to get Sabretooth is lazy fucking writing.

Yes, but Franklin barely ever actually shows up in X-men stories. The point is, we don't even get a good scale of how many people Krakoa is meant to house and if there's some kind of a giant mutant exodus with people going there now. Or how they're able to make sure everybody emigrating is a good guy, unless they literally just mindrape everybody.

The first issue showed us ambassadors from different nations meeting up with Magneto

Attached: Holocaust survivor suddenly shows up in Jerusalem and acts like he owns the place telling previous i (1988x3056, 1.62M)

That's why I said there ought to be more than just one handwave scene consisting of "yeah they were all just undercover agents with no interest in actually having a dialogue"

The new status quo has only just begun. We've seen some of those reactions and will see more. You've seen the ambassadors react, the FF. You've seen books coming up focused on this stuff. What more do you want this second? Other than whining that the X-Men aren't comfy school stuff like TAS anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (600x803, 324K)

>The new status quo has only just begun

We're already eight issues into establishing it and it's mostly revolved around alternative far future timeline and Moira's past lives.

Why did they decide to fuck with Hank for the god knows which time?

N'Garai?

Pym is already Scientist Supreme, and he's on his way to become a cosmic guy as Pym, the Living Planet.

Ultron cannot win by outliving his father.
That's why he decided to one-up him and become The Ultron Galaxy.

Attached: D7906136-7EA8-44F1-BD38-FD7F674D96F2.jpg (2048x1366, 407K)

There are no more Phalanx though, this was shown pre avx

File name is spooky

Why doesn’t Reed make Franklin make the mutants their own universe?

Caption it

Attached: D555C2F1-5573-4AAC-80A0-C5A4FFB59A32.jpg (2048x1366, 407K)

It's also inaccurate because they're in Israel.

Dunno if its improved yet but at the moment Franklin is nerfed hard and gradually losing his powers every time he uses them now. He probably doesn't have enough juice right now to do that kind of thing.

Really? That’s fucking weird, in the Future Foundation he was literally making universes for them all to study and adventure in, like some kind of cosmic Johnny Quest or whatever. That would literally be the best option and Franklin would be hailed in mutant-verse as a god.

What do you mean?

Nothing, I got confused. Carry on.

"The seduction of Al Ewing by the cowardly Jonathan Hickman"

Zdarsky: Will they both stop blabbing about shitty X-Men and suck both my cocks?

>"Haha why don't you two invent a multiverse in which you aren't so fucking nerds"

Plenty of your questions are answered. Some of them not even in the charts.

>Which is just info dumping
It's still there though, and is probably more relevant to what follows HoX/PoX.

Did they seriously put the same character on the cover three times? What a disaster. Your sole job was headshots and you couldn't even do that right?
This X-Men resurgence is bad comedy

>Some should be demanding the UN/SHIELD/whomever should just wipe Krakoa from the map.
Or building an enormous new boss Sentinel in secret somewhere.

The info dump complaint is dumb anyway because I'm sure it's there to be elaborated later down the road in the X-Men ongoing, it only exists to keep people up to speed without having to fill it with so much exposition.

user, stop!

Attached: Cuckoos watch.webm (1920x1080, 720K)

Attached: 8686-12161-5380.jpg (527x275, 159K)

Goddamn it dude that's the Magik Sisters, way to out yourself as a casual, holy shit.

Marvel's not going to publish a comic where a 12 year old kills herself

What's this from?

The Gifted. I dropped it after season 2 but I heard good things about the next season. I liked it though, I just can't stomach X-Men for too long.

tv series The Gifted

there was only ever 2 seasons, first season was pretty good IMO but 2nd season was really rough. Great waifu's though

Attached: cuckoos step.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Whatever happens I want more Rasputin. And to a lesser extent, North.

Oh yeah, I dropped it halfway in then, around the part where the boy is getting trained. I just didn't care much for it and the visions between the siblings.
I did enjoy the first one and the dad's powers developing again, but that was it.

Its happening. We can get that slice of life comic from years ago that never happened. Living together in an apartment with Gambit next door. Logan visits once in awhile. Gabby can be there and they can raise that baby Jubilee stole.

This is textbook "I want to be upset so I'm going to complain about literally everything"

If it was 6 extra issues of world governments you'd be complaining that it was too much politics and not enough mutants. If the charts were replaced with exposition, you'd complain there was too much dialogue. If it was spread out over more issues you'd complain it was too drawn out, fewer issues and it's too rushed. There's no satisfying you because you actively want to be dissatisfied.

They literally namedrop Inferno in the Sinister Secrets.

It's not the whole world as one land. Krakoa is only one island, and its "other half" was sealed away in this other dimension.

With Inferno and serious manipulation, Sinister lived up to the name and was one of the really EVIL villains for the X-Men.

Despite Magneto and Mystique leading groups called evil, the groups were mostly regular bad guys.

This 90s sitcom reject Sinister is worthless. In fact go ahead with the change and let's go with Mister Fabulous. That'll sell 8 million issues.

Imagine...

Okay, where is this "Pym the Living Planet" bull coming from?

>Scientist Supreme
How is that still canon

Will Pym ever be happy?

Pity for Pym mostly since hes at least third fiddle to Tony and Reed.

>She's married with a kid
Jean ,Nate Grey ,Summers and logen
/X-Man/Issue-18
Nate grey 616 is aoa nate grey

Attached: RCO016_w_1465212571.jpg (976x1600, 445K)

1 "red shoes" seems to refer to a female Sinister
#6. Speaks of a 'progerian mutant' with Sinister ties, and some 'destroyed' samples. Nate

Why isn't he talking about how delightful his cape is?

I really wonder about what's going to happen between Moira and Apocalypse. I get this feeling that they were actually pretty deeply in love with each other in the 9th life. If Xavier gave Apocalypse Moira's memories of the 9th life he would remember he loved her, I kind of wonder what Apocalypse would do actually to have his love back. I wonder if that's why he ends up working with Excalibur, he wants to use magic to save Moira from something. I have this feeling we are going to see a different side of Apocalypse, we are going to see the Apocalypse who is in love with someone and how far he would go to protect or save her.

Baby nate?

I still don't understand a single thing about the Year One Thousand and how the Phalanx connects with the current plot and the X-Men,

Secret 1: Eric the Red is a sinister clone.
Secret 2: Black Tom
Secret 3: Madeline is somewhere inside Jean waiting to come out or Jean has been Maddie all this time.
Secret 4:John Proudstar washed ashore but people thought he died.
Secret 5: I want to say Jean her kid xman and Wolverine and Scott but the implication is if it's scott he's sleeping with more than one person.
Secret 6: Ernst and the Spiderman and the X-men story
Secret 7:Gambit is a Summer's brother
Secret 8: Apocalypse and his original horseman, Krakoa's other half being unsealed.
Secret 9: Jubilee/Chamber

1 and 3 would be the Biggest MindF$%k of Scott's life.

>5
>3
this defintely going to bite Scott later.

Xmen #1 has the Summers family on the cover - so that would be the Summers clue.

Just sold for $130k
If he's a Summers, sorry seller, should have waited

Attached: 557985FA-DD46-4E15-8955-22E38F533985.jpg (1303x2000, 968K)

I think number 4 is clone Nate Grey/The Life Seed. The wording for current events would make sense because of the recency of Age of X-Man, and that did end up with both Nate and the Life Seed literally washing ashore.

So wait, is none of this actually set in 616? I'm a little bit lost, I was hoping this would be a jumping on point after not having followed X-men for years.

The theory that they want to upload Moira into phalanx is probably correct.

Also just villain setup for the main series.

It's all 616. It's just probably not Moira's final life like we were led to assume

>4
What about Necrosha and Chaos War? This is not Bendis we're talking about.

It is, relax and go with the flow

>616?
It's all 616.AOA is 616

Im still betting on this not being 616.

it is.

>/X-Man/Issue-18
>think number 4 is clone Nate Grey/The Life Seed.
Good catch. now basically confirmed that x-men killed in house of X - 4 are really cloned

Sinister's Secrets!!! Who knew Hickman could be such a nasty b!#@&. Hilarious. Love it!

sinister was amazing lol.

Big information dump in this one. Stoked to see that the 'human/mutants' in the 1000 year future are essentially making the exact same deal with the Phalanx that humans made with machines in the 100 year

We can now absolutely believe that Krakoa has something planned, as it's an original villain, and a Sinister secret literally references the first x-men and Nate grey.

>now basically confirmed

We saw them crawl out of pods at the beginning of this.

The alliance with Mr. Sinister makes more sense now. Some of the Sinister Secrets refer to events that already happened(Sinister getting his mutant abilities from Apocalypse and the Summers brothers) and others seem to be about stuff that will happen.
Since we now know that Sinister and Charles were planning together and Charles was probably the one to give sinister Jeans and scotts DNA to begin with, and we know that Sinister created Nate grey from genetic material from Cyclops and Jean Grey.

Be a dyke somewhere else.

How was Inferno Sinister?

Its not dyke if they are cute.

Out of the loop.
Why is Ultimate Reid hanging out with the X-men now?

HE'S NOT THE FUCKING MAKER