Kitty Bobo

Seriously, why didn't CN make this a show? It was miles better than the KND pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ

Attached: 1486504898461.jpg (1034x772, 80K)

How many times are you going to make this same thread?

it lost the poll, that's why

Shit excuse, Robot Jones came second place and that became a show

Because at hipster garbage and you already made this thread before faggot.

>Source: your ass

Totally not better than KND and not a good shot for the demographic CN was going for. That said, I absolutely love everything about the show and wish it got made into something for Adult Swim to show alongside of Mission Hill or something.

Go watch Mission Hill, it will satisfy your craving

You know we have acess to an archive right?

>DUDE CELLPHONES LOL

Seething zoomers

Grew up woth KND and Grim and Evil. CN made the right choice

Kill yourselves shills, KND is the reason why Sheep in the Big City got cancelled

Stop posting the exact same OP image and post every couple days, user. At least change it up or something. And also because KND had more flexibility in what it could do, and the concept was simply more interesting.

Attached: Velma_Dinkley_SDMI.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

It was funny, but even 2 years after it's airing it was dated. Senfield or Always Sunny with animals.

KND premise has a timeless appeal and had way more potential for expansion upon (which they did throughout the course of the show)

And that show sucked too

Sheep lost the contest hard. CN pushed it because they'd already made it. Its why it came out so soon after and the others took time. Canceling it was correcting an earlier mistake.

I fucking loved Sheep. But from a business perspective, KND just had more staying power. Once you understand that, then you can grow up a little.

I agree but KND was obviously a better fit for the demographic CN were targeting than this which seemed more like something that would come on MTV at the time for the young adult crowd.

Sheep was never part of contest, it was already greenlit in 1999 and they aired the pilot as a sneak peek during the Big Pick

KND was a better show

Its pilot was fucking shit.

I was so mad about this not winning. KND fucking sucked, from beginning to end. Maybe the worst Cartoon Network show and definitely the worst that had any longevity.

Quite sad what became of the show's creators

Elaborate?

Well, for starters both of them divorced a few years after the show wasn't picked up. Then, one of them went on to create a show on her own in 2010 which was supposed to be financed by crowdfunding. That fell through though. None of them have done anything major in animation ever since

Attached: akbb.png (1491x761, 238K)

>chloe and the stars
Oh I remember this

Either way, yeah, animation is unfortunately mostly unfeasible without a real team and real funding. I feel bad for people who are exceptionally passionate about it.

Attached: 1559034293360.png (2676x2478, 1.17M)