"ETERNALS" PLOT INFO

- The Eternals and the Deviants are rival races created by the Celestials. The Deviants want to destroy humanity, while the Eternals are sworn to protect it.

- Camelot was the Eternals’ kingdom among humans before the Deviants destroyed it. The Eternals imprisoned the Deviants, and then relocated to Olympia to protect humanity from afar.

- Dane Whitman (Kit Harington), a descendant from the Eternals’ human champion, the Black Knight, meets the Eternals – Sersi (Gemma Chan), Ikaris (Richard Madden), Thena (Angelina Jolie), Sprite (Lia McHugh), Makkari (Lauren Ridloff), Kingo (Kumail Nanjiani), Phastos (Bryan Tyree Henry), Druig (Barry Keoghan) and Ajak (Salma Hayek) – When the Deviants escape and set out to find an “ancient power” belonging to the Celestials to destroy humanity.

- There is a traitor among the Eternals. They suspect of an exile, Gilgamesh (Don Lee), but the true culprit turns out to be Druig, who is manipulating both sides to advance his own complex agenda.

- Dane and Sersi develop a forbidden romance, and Dane wields the legendary Ebony Blade in the final battle, becoming the new Black Knight.

- The “gay eternal” is Phastos.

- Movie sets up a lot of plot threads for the future, such as mutants and Atlantis.

Attached: Eternals.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

I don't believe you, unless it's Roger Wardell speaking.

has a new edition of Kirby's Eternals been announced? i mean, in preparation of the movie?

>The “gay eternal” is Phastos.
R or censored in China and Russia, place your bets

His gayness will be such a throwaway characteristic those countries censor boards won't even notice, like the gay Russo brother in Endgame.

Neither. It will be just like Beauty and the Beast, with the "openly gay" character doing something barely even remotely gay like dancing with a guy for 5 seconds.

Nothing against him, but why Black Knight? It seems like a kinda random choice.

Attached: marvels-black-knight-may-be-coming-to-the-mcu-via-the-quantum-realm-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 139K)

>like the gay Russo brother in Endgame.
they removed that in the Chinese version, not sure in Russia

So when does it take place in the MCU timeline?

>Beauty and the Beast
R in Russia because that

Sersi and Dane were a significant couple for a long time. Almost Vision-Wanda length.

> gay inhuman is the strong black man

dave chappelle was right

Yeah, it seems like they're preparing the MCU for the mutants alright. I guess Wanda and Doctor Strange will do the rest.

Present day.

Russia doesn't matter. Only China does.

First i lose kaldur now this

wait, DC made him gay? kek, was it bendis?

No, it was Weisman.

Ty 4 the tip, discord tranny

I don't wanna sound like a dork but what is the general power level of Eternals? Are they like Asgardians or something??

As always, source?

this Kid Carrington casting is ridiculous

And, Katt Williams...

I'm sure it went something like this.
Casting Guy
>OK, so we need an actor to play this character Black Knight
>Ok, so he's wears black and wields a sword
>Any actors in mi--
Other casting person
>Jon Snow
>Wait, Jon Snow?
>He wears black and uses a sword
>Also, people know the actor.
Casting guy
>Perfect

And, from then it was settled and they just reached out to his agent to pitch the character to Kit.

I doubt this entire thing is true but Phastos being gay would be the most likely move because he's not a main character nor will he be a huge part of crossover movies like Dane, Cersi, or Ikaris will be.

No they didn’t I saw it on launch day in Chengdu

>- The “gay eternal” is Phastos.

Why the black guy have to be gay?

Sounds really good

They are pretty powerful, almost Superman tier

>The Deviants want to destroy humanity, while the Eternals are sworn to protect it.
ETERNALS, ROLL OUT!

So is Keanu still on this?

Too bad, the Celestials showing up to maybe destroy humanity was a really cool part of Kirby's series.

No

Oh boy. Anthony or Joe? But they have children and everything.

They aren't gay, but one of them played a gay guy during the therapy session

You are an idiot

>black knight
>ebony blade
BLACKED

>The Deviants want to destroy humanity, while the Eternals are sworn to protect it.
So the Eternals are the bad guys.

Except for the fact that nobody cares about Black Knight and Sersi.

Nice goal post-moving there lad.

>gay black man
based
>WMAF
Double based.

Shut up, Thanos.

Thanos works for death. I work for the other guy.

you know why.....

...?

So it doesn't have Keanu in it?
Then who cares.

Was he supposed to be in it?

>Black Knight significant
>Camelot significant
>Blade coming
We are getting Captain Britain and MI:13 aren't we bros?

LOLOL We'll still never get Disney X-Men!

>The Deviants want to destroy humanity
this will be crap

Explain.

becayse it's going for a simplistic black and white, good and evil bullshit set-up

For Russia they've changed dialogue and forbid release of the original + subs in theaters

The same way no one cared about Star Lord and Gamorra and Rocket Racoon and Groot.

>Eternals are sworn to protect it
>sworn to protect it
>Except when Loki, Hydra, Dormammu, Thanos or others attack it.

Captain Britain was name dropped in Endgame.

When Steve is in Peggy's office spying on her, she is told that Braddock is missing.

I love Kirby but being Camelot bullshit makes so much more sense than Greek Gods

So they actually added Eternals and then decided to leave Thanos out of it?

MCU deals in the incredibly obscure D-list heroes now

Around the same level, like science version of the magical Asgardians.

But they have the same semi immortal, can conjure up whatever superpower they want, can heal from anything and everything if they want, kind of thing going on.

>Star Lord and Gamorra
Fuck you.

However, is Dane going to be wicked from Gloucestah, dude? Or are they going to just go "hurr durr Knight=British, Guv?"

Attached: Nova1adigranov.jpg (258x387, 18K)

>Fuck you.
What's your problem?

Were you not referring to them as a couple?

Everyone loved Groot though, dumbass.

> Celestials come to Earth.
> Piss off Set by snubbing the Serpent Men and being friendly with his sister Gaea.
> One of the Celestials gets murdered and his power absorbed by Set.
> The skull of that Celestial becomes Knowhere.

Attached: 20190911_082619.png (1212x1156, 1.84M)

Do you think they'll hint Galactus?

Attached: main-qimg-707af4bc53f99726a93d4d78ffe8cfda-c.jpg (665x1023, 291K)