What was up with this film?

What was up with this film?

Attached: vinisky-drawing-rock-dog-fanart-2.jpg (1500x1500, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stctZ-8akds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The CEO of the largest theater chain in China hated the studio for stealing one of his top people so forbade it from being shown in his theaters.

chinese sabotage

I love that androgynous fox.

Essentially an early attempt at a blockbuster chinese-produced animated film. Failed because of corporate meddling between two companies
So we get left with a surprisingly decent film, a couple of cute guys and a top-tier waifu

>Tfw you can sniff coke right off her chest

Attached: darma.jpg (210x240, 8K)

that wolf mafia subplot was completely pointless

Perfect flat-chested bae

Listen to her heartbeat, and tell her how cute these two spots are.

>Listen to her heartbeat, and tell her how cute these two spots are.
Ah, a fellow based man.

Attached: 1564124259307.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

so tiny, you can only feel slight bumps under your thumbs

>China
>Scripts

That upcoming yeti movie proves they can't write anything consistent

I was wondering what the Chinese theater wars thing was about. I had heard about it but hadn't found any actual reason why it took place.

Darma a cute

The rest was just okay

Theatre owner had a beef with one of the movie producers iirc.

Your peenus.

based anons

Attached: 56507314-E444-434B-81E3-FB991E5AB6BD.jpg (1280x1263, 258K)

You knoe, her looks prevent her from working as pretty waitress, and her posture is not suited for warehouse work. Playing music on the streets for spare change is also out of question.
Poor thing won't be able to pay even for rent.

Attached: 1564082091.pacopanda_05darma_rockdog.png (968x800, 1.07M)

I might nominate her for mrs Yea Forums in a few days and you better help support /ourgirl/

Reminder that two (2) rock dog sequels have already been confirmed.

Do you have some disability fetish or something? If so, you are human garbage.

I do not understand why.

Attached: contempts in arabic.png (325x367, 128K)

Better for the Chinese to invest in something than risk holding onto the currency. That's why housing prices are skyrocketing in places as well.

Really?

Might have sold well dvd wise

I just want to take her in and cuddle her in bed.

Yes, fetch the source in an old rock dog thread here on co, it was an interview with the director or something. I'm too lazy.

No, I mean why risk making a bad sequel when you barely scraped together a good plot for the first one?

Do you even care? Just give me 90 minutes of Darma animations, who the fuck needs a good plot

Not everyone is a cumbrain. I don't actually watch bad movies just to see some waifu.

Gay

Nice reddit phrase, you ever gonna get over your middle age crisis and accept your libido just ain't what it used to?

Delusional.
Also thinking a movie with Darma in could be even remotely bad.
Get out

Attached: UNvirgin.png (300x100, 27K)

Do you think they care?
They are doing direct to dvd so it has less risk and are going it for the cash. It’ll have a shit plot but who cares, it’s Rock Dog

to further expand on this, think about how many direct to dvd land before times movies there

This

youtube.com/watch?v=stctZ-8akds