So with Apocalypse on Excalibur and Mr Sinister on X Force does that mean officially EVERY major X-Men villian has been...

So with Apocalypse on Excalibur and Mr Sinister on X Force does that mean officially EVERY major X-Men villian has been a "good guy?"

Attached: 234649_1348346_3.jpg (493x748, 105K)

Everyone except the Blob.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x984, 537K)

What about Mojo?

Blob was a SHIELD agent as part of Freedom Force.

His new girlfriend is mellowing him.

What about Stryfe? Pretty sure he's never had a good guy phase.

Omega Red?

Trask

Omega Red turned on his Russian masters and joined up with inverted Sabretooth's sorta-good guys Weapon X team alongside Domino, Mystique and Lady Deathstrike. He helped them fight against William Stryker and the Purifiers.

Technically Freedom Force weren't part of SHIELD, but another, smaller US government office. The Commission on Superhuman Activities. Besides which, while some of the members of Freedom Force clearly intended to go straight or were staight-up heroes to begin with, Blob was only ever in it for the paycheque and never stopped being a scumbag.

Black Tom Cassidy is the one on X-Force though, not Sinister.

Stryfe was the original, so technically he was the good guy while a baby?

>Xavier is actually the Maker
I solved the puzzle, guys!

Attached: maker.png (730x682, 100K)

No, Cable is the original baby, Stryfe is the clone. Stryfe just deluded himself into thinking otherwise.

Blob was a good guy in Age of X-Man, I wonder if it'll stick.

NOTHING MOVES THE BLOB!
NOTHING!
NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!

If I remember correctly, the original plan was for Stryfe to be the real Nathan and Cable the clone, but I don't remember why the Marvel offices decided to switch to "Cable is the real Nathan."

Is Stryfe considered a major X-Men villain? Does he have fans out here?

Wikipedia has him listed under major X-Men villains, he's been in a bunch of stories, he's Cable's arch-enemy, and he was playable in Marvel Future Fight before other villains like Sabretooth or Juggernaut.

Onslaught.

I want Phoenix Blob

>CABLE YOU INFERIOR CLONE I AM THE TRUE HEIR OF APOCALYPSE

>already have xmen comics that show what happens 10,100, 1000 years from now
guess i dont need to read anymore xmen comics