Why yes...

>Why yes, We are the fusion of that divorced car washing guy and his 16 yr old home schooling son who's been missing for months. How could you tell?

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 11K)

>Let me just fuck my dad to remind my mom's ex why she fucked my mom

ahh you mean the fusion of BASED GUITAR DAD and GOD ?

If Gred fucked Steven then how come he's still alive ?

have you seen Steven after the fusion became undone? He was a mess, could barely stand up.

He only survived because he was part murdercock.

pedophiles are easy to spot, yeah.

>Divorced

I mean can you blame them when their fusion ends up looking like that?? Best 3 way fusion in the series

>divorced
only in united states does murdering your wife count as a "divorce"
that and saudi arabia

They were never married to begin with so
Steven is a bastard queen.

it's TWO WAAAAAYYYY!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Jesus fucking christ. And I thought the new bad chick looked horrible. The fuck is rebecca snorting?

you don't need to try when your fandom is fanatical.

Based

Attached: open-mind-comic1.png (1000x1000, 93K)

It's not anybody else's fault you have shit taste. Take responsibility faggot.

Responsibility for what? I really liked the show but wasn't able to watch past the whole Jasper rape time due to extra work hours. Sell me on this show as it is now. Everything I've seen is "New person appears, Steven talks to them, New friend GET." Not only that, but the designs are lazy and personalities seem to be lacking.

Keep posting these in irrelevant threads i'm sure that'll make people like them more

Underrated.

In the movie Steven could not TnJ the villain
The villain was good but Pink and her bullshit made her mad and only needed to vent some anger.

The entire point of the Movie was that Talk No Jutsu didn't work, he talked to them, it didn't change their mind. He talked to them again, they didn't care. He sang a song at them, they smashed him into the ground.

The villian was eventually defused by herself, she beat him into the ground so far she started to ask why she was even doing it in the first place and why she wants to hurt him so badly if it doesn't make her feel better and its just making her a shittier person, so she made the decision herself to try to let go, walk away and move on.

Neat. Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Irrelevant? This seems pretty relevant