4th reboot in 20 years

>4th reboot in 20 years
where do you even go from here?

Attached: spider-man-andrew-garfield-tom-holland-and-tobey-maguire_gtn6.910.jpg (910x455, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/film/2019-09-09/spider-man-3-tom-holland-marvel-sony/
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a28766226/tom-holland-spider-man-marvel-sony/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

back in the garbage where this soilent sucking shit belongs

Clone saga, also spider verse. All movies are canon.

Do a movie with an already seasoned spider man

>reboot
But they're keeping Tom, retard.

>soilent

Not everyone else in those films though.

It's literally not a reboot. Sony made the Holland solo movies, they're going to continue making the Holland movies, and they're keeping the Canon outside if MCU aspects.

>and they're keeping the Canon outside if MCU aspects.
how will they explain Peter suddenly not wanting to be the next Iron Man?

He got outed by Mysterio, so you can do a whole Fugitive Spoder thing going on where he doesn't have the Avengers safety net.

we still have to get our completely embarrassing laughing stock holland spider-man film first

in order for that to happen we have to shoehorn in gwen stacy and have two or more main villains with no relation to each other to make it all feel completely disjointed

1. Keep Holland as Spidey
2. Set the new series in a meta-continuity similar to the Lego Batman Movie, where everything from the other films has happened, but not quite
3. Use the Sinister Six in the new movie, just fucking do it
4. Put Peter in either his first year of college or maybe end the film with him graduating high school.
5. For this "new" trilogy, take inspiration from the Lee/Romita era
6. Peter still works for the Daily Bugle but he yearns to be a scientist
That's what I would do anyway

Because Peter not wanting to be the next Iron Man was the whole point of FFH?

Canon in name only. Not being allowed to overtly reference MCU elements kicks the future films down to Venom levels of relatedness.

>3. Use the Sinister Six in the new movie, just fucking do it
>implying jake gyllenhaal will ever return to a superhero movie

Just go to California Adventure if want to continue experiencing Spider-Man in the MCU :^)

>soilent
American education, everyone.

We'll just get spider-verse sequels

This, have the best of all worlds

Still not a reboot, they will ignore the Disney characters but will keep the continuity already done, injecting more Sony owned stuff

Doesn't have to be him

Gay romance with Venom

They are keeping everyone except Happy and Tony Stark stuff.

>3. Use the Sinister Six in the new movie, just fucking do it
Sony have been trying to use the Sinister Six for years. It won't work. In Amazing Spider-Man 2 they boiled down every Spider-Man villain to a single room...

They talked about wanting to do a seperate Sinister Six movie. Considering how messy Venom is, I don't see why anyone wants this.

Attached: amazing-spider-man-3-sinister-six-movie-villain.jpg (825x464, 184K)

Because he is over it and ready to be a hero in his own regard.

Sony should just stick to Spiderverse sequels and spinoffs

>Sony made the Holland solo movies, they're going to continue making the Holland movies, and they're keeping the Canon outside if MCU aspects.
And that's why Holland is in Venom, not as cameo but with a secondary role? He is out and all will be rebooted because that iteration belong to Sony AND Disney

I’d CONSIDER supporting more Spidey movies if Holland continues to be in them and they seem good. I have ZERO interested in supporting or caring about a rebooted,separate Spidey film series.

>with Venom
no

Attached: bridgefight.jpg (1553x852, 286K)

Holland filmed a cameo for Venom that was cut.

The iteration isn't "owned" by Disney. Disney and Sony came to an arrangement for profit sharing with Sony producing the film and Disney offering distribution.

>The iteration isn't "owned" by Disney
And that's why he is in Morbius? no he fucking isn't there

spider-verse 2

Are you retarded? Sony own the rights. The stars signed with Sony. Sony made the movie. They came to an agreement with Disney for distribution and using him in the MCU as well as creative consultants.

Disney doesn't own it. Sony are producing other Spider-Man properties to build up things on their own. Venom had a cut Holland cameo because they wanted to keep the deal on track and Disney didn't really want it.

But they are free to do what they want.

>Sony own the rights
Sony doesn't own that iteration of the character Disney AND Sony do, they can recast or bring back Garfield or Maguire

Holland is contracted with SONY. SO SONY can bring him back. Disney don't own anything Spider-Man film related. They don't own the rights.

go into a completely different direction
its her time bros

Attached: 36779._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1969, 469K)

>Sony can't use him, they can do other movies with him I suppose, he'll do Uncharted 4 Sony I think

radiotimes.com/news/film/2019-09-09/spider-man-3-tom-holland-marvel-sony/

>While a lot of this film’s details are a mystery, one thing that does seem sure is that Holland will continue to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Sony movies, with the actor confirming his future involvement at Disney’s D23 conference.

>“It’s been five amazing years. I’ve had the time of my life. Who knows what the future holds?” he told EW and People.

>“But all I know is that I’m going to continue playing Spider-Man and having the time of my life.

Well:
>I’m going to continue playing Spider-Man
>continue playing Spider-Man

Except they won't.

>Hmm, okay. What does this mean for my boyfriend Tom?
>GREAT question. This doesn’t necessarily mean Tom won’t be Peter Parker anymore. In fact, there are reportedly two more stand-alone Spidey movies already in the works with him as the lead, so, like, thank god.

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a28766226/tom-holland-spider-man-marvel-sony/

That means that he has a contract just like Garfied had, Sony can't use him so they'll have to pay him, that's what that means

Read:
Are you dense? They can use him. Just they can't talk MCU stuff. Holland will be back. FFH made over a billion.

They'll do some backroom shenanigans and let Holland go. They want their own thing, not Disney castoffs.

Higher one of those 3 actors and make a sequel to their movies.

>Holland will be back.

Attached: 9de.gif (267x200, 307K)

You guys are either being dense or just trolling.

He is coming back. There is not recast. Just a soft reboot as they put Holland into their own Spider-verse.

they're gonna milk spiderverse dry and run it into the ground and it's going to suck. The same idiotic decisions that got them crawling to disney will almost certainly repeat because sony cannot into movies

This. Make it implied that the new Parker has the same history of all three live action Peters.

You really think this statement accurately describes Spiderman?

I think they should keep Tom as spidey, but just drop the whole tech-suit iron man shit. Let spiderman be fucking spiderman, and not iron-man highscshool edition. Parker is a scrappy kid who made due with very little, and thats part of the charm. He has to deal with real world shit like school, rent, work, etc and it made him relatable. Thats why Spiderman 2 is still my favorite.

At least we might see a good Venom vs Spidey movie.

Venom was actually an OK movie, despite being made one what looked like a shoestring budget and having an inept director and story. Hardy does a good Brock.

how fucking nu.ru

Fuck clone saga

Just give Crimson Spider and Scarlet Spider their own films.

1. give Spidey back to Disney/Marvel
2. Sony dies in a fire

They kind of did that with PS4 Spider-man somewhat, which was decent.

Live action Miles Morales since the suits will think that he has enough pull after Spider-Verse.

Sony won't go down unless companies stop buying endless advertisement spots in their movies. They have managed to make me notice ads in every fucking movie with their bullshit.

They want Disney's cast offs without actually paying Disney for anything. So, they will stick with Holland and push him now also in the spin-offs, something they previously couldn't do.

acknowledge the multiverse and have them all appear and allow spider escapades to be bigger than NY

In your quest to make yourself look smarter than the Americans that live in your head rent free, you've made yourself look dumber than an American instead.

You kill Ben
Again.

Does it count as a reboot if Sony just keep using Holland for their own SUMC and just allude as much as legally possible to the events of the MCU?

>"Wow, this reminds me of that time I fought aliens in space? What was his name again?"

Honestly now is the perfect time for Sony to take it. He is over the Stark stuff. His identity is revealed. They can add in their own villains.

And as they dismantle his life they can talk about Uncle Ben.

Have you considered rebooting it again?