Batman 078 Storytime

Attached: Batman 078-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Batman 078-002.jpg (1988x3056, 689K)

Attached: Batman 078-003.jpg (1988x3056, 918K)

Attached: Batman 078-004.jpg (1988x3056, 868K)

This one took a while to get ripped

Attached: Batman 078-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Batman 078-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Batman 078-007.jpg (1988x3056, 978K)

Attached: Batman 078-008.jpg (1988x3056, 784K)

Attached: Batman 078-009.jpg (1988x3056, 941K)

>revenge

Attached: Batman 078-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1007K)

All DC and Marvel comics are later than usual today.

Attached: Batman 078-011.jpg (1988x3056, 895K)

Attached: Batman 078-012.jpg (1988x3056, 959K)

I still think this mega-arc is pure shit but at least this page will shut the spammer up, hopefully

Attached: Batman 078-013.jpg (1988x3056, 826K)

You know, for a story called City of Bane, Bane barely shows up. Reminds me of Bendis' Age of Ultron in a way.

Attached: Batman 078-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Man I really can't stand King's dialogue. I wish I could enjoy this

Attached: Batman 078-015.jpg (1988x3056, 706K)

Attached: Batman 078-016.jpg (1988x3056, 857K)

Attached: Batman 078-017.jpg (1988x3056, 639K)

Attached: Batman 078-018.jpg (1988x3056, 599K)

Attached: Batman 078-019.jpg (1988x3056, 762K)

Attached: Batman 078-020.jpg (1988x3056, 728K)

Attached: Batman 078-021.jpg (1988x3056, 918K)

>dc comics
>where the men are all weak and pathetic and women strong and competent

Tried to read this since there is nothing else ripped, but maybe i'm no longer used to it but King's writing became even more garbage, i unironically cringed and couldn't get past the first few pages. Utterly shit.

You're pathetic.

Dilate

>9 panels grid

Get a trip so that I can filter your ass

Utter garbage

>batman was Tom Selleck the whole time

Attached: d7b22f1450ce3f347e5d8f01e4561fca.jpg (550x622, 65K)

Looking this shit it seems DC is ready for another reboot, does anyone think is possible to undo new52 and return to pre-Flashpoint continuity?

Batcat is Cancer.

I just wish for Batman to Die.

Wow...this is really boring.

Bruce though has been at his ugliest. On vacation knowing that the man who raised him, his kid and Gotham is in Peril or likely destroyed.

This iteration isn't just an incompetent hero he's a disgusting human being.

. He knows that his family is in danger. I refuse to believe this "Selina is the only one Bruce truly needs" crap King is trying to sell.

Haven't they technically already done that?

he's a poor excuse for a Dad ."Hey, at least Bruce hasn't hit Damian yet" as a positive statement is really sad if you think about it.

Rebirth was not a full reboot, maybe when Doomday Clock ends.

>Gotham is taken over by Bane
>Alfred gets shot
>Damien held hostage
>Thomas Wayne is running around
>......
>meanwhile Bruce is chilling on the beach
What the fuck

$4 btw

He's going with Selina to street cafes in Paris, and on kayaking trips with her elsewhere.Damian is hurt.
I realy hope this deadbeat dad, lost all his custody rights. Totally unfit to be a Dad or a Father.

Why the hell have we never seen Tom Selleck and Batman in the same room together?

a filler issue. just to bring back Bat/Ca shit t. Not one mention of what's going on in Gotham

This is the issue that broke me. This is the issue that made me put down the comic and say "I don't think I like this anymore." This is the issue that made me realize that Tom King likes shocking his audience, not making evergreen stories.

>heels
nope

>Selina and Bruce talking this entire issue
I don't know if it's because of personal baggage or what, but they sound authentically like a couple with issues, if that makes any sense. Just the whole, feeling each other out part of it and the wariness and emotional distance of it all. They're like people in a relationship that's speaking cordially after a big fight.

It's almost over, thank god

Honestly this Batman run might be the most Cancer take on the character and his mythos we've ever had .

The dialogue is outstandingly bad in this one.

We just need to hold on. Just a few issues left to suffer through.

>batman forever

Heh

So anyone get autobanned if they try posting a picture they downloaded from paheal?

Attached: 05120cce7d187d7655659994bb7b177eff5851-wm.jpg (640x920, 54K)

Cool 90s looking cover, at least.

Just waiting for Bruce to stick a 9mm in his mouth and loose himself from this mortal coil . I’m sure he’ll wake up in Catwoman’s arms and she’ll tell him they are in Cat and Bat heaven where they can recite each other sappy poetry and she can teach him how to lick milk out of a bowl like a good little bat...

So Selina interrupt Bruce's resolve to return and to settle the whole thing win or lose all for an entire issue on what is basically their not-honeymoon.

Ok.

Thanks op.
A boring story with bland and cryptic dialogues, but the art is great and the colours are stellar.

So did Selina take Luthor’s deal or what? Yet another event ignored and confusing. Which I hate events, King, and Synder, I just want some editorial consistency

Tom King’s Batman may be the worst Batman run in the past 20 years

Wait... That's it?

I don't follow Batman or even most of DC for that matter, but is this seriously what's being delivered monthly? I'm so confused. Why does this sell so much? Yes I know it's being oversold by Hulk whatever, but it's still a top 10 book. Why is there any investment in this?

Seriously nothing happened here, what gives?

Batman is lying on the couch because he just got out of surgery. Castration has quite a long recovery time, you know.

>CITY OF BANE
>Bane's name is mentioned once.
>Bane nowhere to be seen in the entire issue.
>Issue is entirely King's awful dialouge
Tom King is a terrorist.

Attached: 33C3A70A0C3F47F68A0C11196EF1F933.jpg (750x747, 235K)

>>Gotham is taken over by Bane
>>Alfred gets shot
>>Damien held hostage
>>Thomas Wayne is running around
>>......
>>meanwhile Bruce is chilling on the beach
>What the fuck
s the goal to just make Bruce Wayne the most pathetic hero ever?

Well...

Attached: bvr.gif (440x246, 562K)

Damian won.

He hasn't hit him yet in comics...I think.

Read Hawkman. It's a redemption story about a man faced with an impossible task, who; through the use of allies and his own experiences manages to save the day.

Attached: HWK_16_3.jpg (1888x2902, 912K)

That moment when you realize that Om King isn't even worthy of the title of male Kelly Thompson

Why does King think now is the best time for a batcat vacation interlude. Dude wtf.

Good thing Tom King's bat-man is selling poorly, that way dc never gives him the chance to ever male another superhero ever again.

As much as it pains to admit it, characterwise, this wasn't the worst. The dialogue is as garbage as ever and the fact that we ended up here in the first place is annoying, but the narrative/character interaction in this issue, I don't mind it. I sorta agree with it.

Doesn't he have a child to save?

I never was into the Bat/Cat relationship. And Tom King run has made me dislike it more.

Tom King writes comics for guys who are too scared to ask for extra sauce at MacDonalds and so they get their girlfriend to do it

Sure, but it's kinda hard to lose when the other person isn't really putting up a fight.

Attached: tumblr_nm4ns7oSTx1rp74cco2_r4_500.gif (500x200, 1.79M)

It feels REALLY out of place though, since Bane is fucking up Gotham and killing/threatening to kill Bruce's family, but Bruce thinks that this is a perfect time to go on a luxurious vacation with Selina.

Eh, between Bruce being weak and knowing he needs more rest to be able to handle Bane and waiting for whatever it is they are waiting to arrive, so they can beat Bane (it's mentioned in one of the first pages) I can accept it.

Why are they doing this in costume? There's no reason why they couldn't just be a couple that's rock climbing.

Next Issue: "Mommy Fiancé" Catwoman literally changes Bruce's soiled underwear after being terrified by the idea of doing anything near what could be considered Medium to High T!

Why doesn't Batman just ask the Justice League for help?

Because King's Donut Steal OC can take down captain fucking atom with ease.

Fuck off Tom

I bit my tongue when they screwed over Morrison's Batman inc run due to the new 52.

However this is the final straw. Unlike most of you I admired Tom Kings run for trying something new. It really clicked with me.

Seeing what has happened now I can no longer abide by DC ruining his run so close to the end.

Even if you hate Tom King, I'm sure you could all agree that he deserves to finish what he started.

I've been a DIEHARD DC fan since the 80s. I have bough everything from them and supported them 100%. I have stood thick and thin at all times.

HOWEVER, today I can not stand for what they have done to Tom King.

THIS IS MY VERSION OF SPIDERMAN ONE MORE DAY.

I will never buy another DC comic again.

EVER.

AGAIN.

I hope all you hater cunts are proud of your self.

I hope Didio fucks you and Bendis ruins Batman forever.

>not knowing malone

Tom King should just write those romance novels that soccer moms buy. At least then he'll find an audience that enjoys his writing.

King's Batman is simply a terrible person. I have no idea why I should root for him or his happiness.

>boy i sure can't wait to alfred about this when i get home

crap

Won't she fall with those heels? They're not ideal with rock-climbing

i remember back in 2016 when we all loved the hamminess of king’s batman

how the times have changed

This just raises further questions. Was she using heels in the sand? Weren't these suits too tight and dark to walk around in a tropical beach? The whole scene looks uncomfortable for them to be in full outfit.

does he not know about what's going on in Gotham or something?

He does

I'm not much of a shipfag but BruceXSelina make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

This Bruce said : "I don't care about Alfred and my kid."

Bruce with a mustache just feels...wrong.

Attached: 1529008264179.jpg (474x441, 40K)

>Cat?
>Yes Bat?
There they are. The words I hear in my nightmares.

>t BruceXSelina make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
eat shit king

Did we really need nearly 50 issues just to come to the conclusion "maybe Bruce can be Batman AND happy"

tom king's batcat literally those type of people who disowned their kids from their previous marriage because "they're starting their own family soon

>Did we really need nearly 50 issues just to come to the conclusion "maybe Bruce can be Batman AND happy"
You'd think Earth 2 would've already proved that but no apparently.

And she can get taken down by Damian.
Sending Clark in there would end this whole farce in moments.

I ended up sorta liking it. Past the bonfire it was pretty much up hill.

I mean Bats sorta acknowledges that Bane is wreaking havoc for one panel and says he's still too rusty to go there (Which is bull) . I really chilled back into King's run after The Gift (Which is really the one arc I dislike here because of how badly King wrote Booster) and the lead in to Ric (But that's on Didio and Bats Editorial).

I can't believe it took this long for them to finally get back together. I am unironically rooting for Bat Cat to be melded into continuity because them going back to casual flings is gonna be pretty dumb. I'm not a big enough Bat Fan to brigade having to ask a reset in status quo (Unlike Bendisman and Legion).

What's up with that font and color? It's hideous.

Really beautifully drawn issue.

reminder, this run is so bad that DC is going to put bendis on it with a black batman to try and boost the sales

that's how bad this is, kill yourselves you 5 remaining kingfags

Attached: 1513628075616.jpg (640x492, 24K)

Sorry Damian, your dad is still too rusty to help you. Call again after he's back from his honeymoon.

Could someone please story time the new Wonder Twins then?

>Dubs
>Quads
>All wasted on this fag and his bait.
Congrats, here's your (you), now fuck off and go back to Tumblr to soothe those hurt fee-fee-fees of your, kiddo. Write a blog! Complain about how some meanie-weenie pee-pee-pants upset your speshul run. You wanna know what 'upsets' me more? The fact that some waste of breathe like you wasted those numbers on such a shitty post.

No! The fact that you exist, even. Your taste in comics is shite, your phonepost spacing is shite. Your post is itself is shite on par with 'This is my last post on Yea Forums', and I pit the very air that you waste just by breathing. I pit the fact that your family has to put up with such a shite little entity as yourself, all because you wasted not only sacred numbers, but the fact that you honestly claimed to luuuurrvvee a run by a waste of space human being who cannot write a good comic for shite.

Three years have been wasted by this this abomination of a man, who claims to suffer from PTSD, and who claims to have been in the CIA and all that jazz. Who then all-but-hired a bodyguard because some people on the internet tore up his comics and hurt his fee-fees. Tom King doesn't deserve a fanbase, let alone deserving even a chance to write a story, because he's proven here quite well enough that he cannot even manage a single issue, let alone a god damn entire run.

So there's your (you), faggot. Neck y'self and do us all a favour.

Attached: 1568209950865.jpg (675x652, 73K)

Lol wut? Selina is nothing but a shit fanservice character.

Imagine getting this mad at copypasta, and not even good at that ("this is my final post on Yea Forums").

bruce's entire family is dust without selina... who cares about dead foster dad n captured son n amnesiac son when you're on honeymoon am i right

Tom king is a cunt.

>centered around Bane taking over Gotham
>begins with CRASHING THIS PLANE
>Batman gets betrayed by Catwoman for...reasons
>Batman gets his back broken and thrown into a pit
>has to crawl out and heal himself
>Him and Catowman join back together to take down Bane
>it ends up showing he can be Batman AND not be a sad twit
I am waiting for CIA’s inevitable appearance.

Damian: saw his father figure die, the other one missing, bane about to crush him
Bruce: time for tequila sunrises bitches!

>same exact panel used 4 times
>another panel used twice
And it's not the only case across the issue. Fuck me Clay, I get the story sucks, but at least you, show some effort.

I have been shitting on King this whole run and I shat on this issue's dialogue too. Doesn't mean I don't like seeing Selina be supportive.

I'm not sure what your point is. Damian trying to save Alfred like an angry idiot with no plan literally got him captured and Alfred neck snapped.

This isn't even the worst thing that's happened to him in terms of abandonment considering Bruce had amnesia once and no one told him he had a son.

This was a good issue. First one in quite a while from this run.

You're dumb Kingfag.

Oh, you're one of those...ts still amazing to me how bad King's Batman is.

I don't remember Damian being held hostage by two maniacs while Bruce had amnesia.
He should get off his ass and save his son or at least contact the rest of the family to get him out of there. Instead he goes on vacation.

Tom King's run on Batman will go down in history as one of the worst runs of the character. No character acts like they should
alfred is dead his child is kidnapped:
and Batman-pussy take a vacation ?

Damian was the only good part of this issue. Yet again The Batman gets outshined by another in his own title. A regular occurrence in this run. I now also realise that King has a great understanding of certain characters it's just that he chooses to write them to fit his story. His Damian was delightful and on point.

Damian's mission was a failure but this issue was a big win for the character. Its just silly to think that the whole Bat family will stay away just because they are hold Alfred hostage while people are being killed in the streets. I mean they knew where Alfred was Flash would be in and out before Bane could move. Its just bad bad writing

The majority of fans liking King's run are BarCat fans.

if you consider how emotionally abusive and neglectful Alfred and Bruce have been, especially since Selina entered the picture. At no point have either of them, or Selina, ever considered that a 13 year old child is being discarded over the course of this story. Although that ties back into the murder of the horse, another innocent destroyed by this ship...and all the kids in the orphanage murdered in order to incite Bruce's belief in Selina as a good and noble person again. I sometimes suspect that King doesn't want to write about Damian because he sees the character as an obstacle to his perfect BatCat-Family: Bruce & Selina as the loving couple with Alfred as the beloved supportive father figure. Damian the son of Bruce and the (possible) stepson of Selina is a part which does not fit into the picture of domestic tranquility King is trying to craft. Damian needs to be pushed aside so King's grand vision can become reality

Batman has gotten so, so, so pathetic. Cuck isn't a strong enough word to describe him.
Tom King just made real Batman fans hate Bruce Wayne more.
Damian is more Batman than Batman,,..

ican't stress well enough how much I wish for both Batman and Catwoman to die.

...can they just bring back morrison

Where does this run begin?

They're on the beach to stop a shipment to Bane headed by Magpie. It was referenced on 75. I can't believe all this shitposting got to me to actually reread the last few issues.

Attached: RCO026_1563351304.jpg (1041x1600, 515K)

Batman #78 had zero Bane in it,

Oh wait, I got it. Bruce can't save Damian, because Selina didn't give birth to him and only stuff related to Selina still matters to Bruce.

It feels like the majority of people assblasted over this are shipfags that self insert as Bruce and want him to fuck some other woman.

And for that I thank Tom King.

Attached: 1564497413251.png (639x479, 662K)

Nobody give shit kingfag..
it was horrible and I regret setting my eyes upon it

>Flash
Trounced by Deus Ex Machina Girl. They literally even explain that this is somehow the most peaceful Gotham has been with all the supervillains being mind controlled and not causing trouble that the US Government just told every super to fuck off it's not a problem.

why can't Bendis and King stay at Marvel? they're ruining DC's much better comic books.

>Bruce and want him to fuck some other woman.
>this triggers Tom King

yet you wasted 15 minutes of your life and then some reading then monitoring this thread. I actually liked the last few issues while you're still angry.

This issue was horrible

literally solicited as issue 1 of a 2 issue Interlude within the arc like Kiteman during Jokes and Riddles.

>I actually liked the last few issues
Kingfags on suicide watch.

This is so bad. It's just King wanking himself.

quarantine Bendis and King to Marvel pls

Haha no, they're yours now, not our problem anymore!

. No wonder Tom King's run got cancelled.

>It feels like the majority of people assblasted over this are shipfags
Cute attempt at casting aspersion but shippers are the only people this shit panders to.

>it was referenced in 75
You'll imagine this is masterful story telling and pacing but it isn't. It shouldn't take 4 issues to develop that when he didn't move on to a different plot.

Selina probably thinks its par for the course, being the orphaned prostitute daughter of an Italian mob boss and all.

I haven't read Batman since the end of Snyder's. This dude's Omega Men and Miracle Man are great but this is steaming fucking garbage holy fuck

First issue was weak if I'm honest but nothing really worth being angry about. Next issue with Gotham Girl vs Captain Atom was pretty dumb I guess but I liked the Kiteman segment of that issue. Last issue with Damian being a little shit was great. This issue finally gives some fucking closure on Issue 50 and have both of them acknowledge they were being idiots and not just fucking.

I mean how? The first 3 issues focused on more important shit like you know... the actual City of Bane. Then King does King and makes the next two issues after that fucking cliffhanger last issue into interlude/breather issues finally really gets into what Bruce and Selina are up to.

Rebirth wasn't a reboot of any kind, mouth-breather; Superman Reborn was.

Batman 78 was dumpster fire of a comic that should make everyone involved in its production ashamed of themselves. Thank heavens this rubbish ends...

>inb4 muh wheelspinning and nothing happens
First issue established the actual City of Bane. The M.O. bit self gratuitious. Latter last pages dedicated to what the fuck happened to Bruce from last issue.

Next issue explaining why nobody is doing shit and some more BatDad. Cue Gotham Girl wank. Probably gonna somehow be the cause of her taking it easier the future (even if not explicitly mentioned) by using up some lifespan to beat Captain Atom.

Last issue was Damian being Damian and ending up like the reckless tactless shit he is. Cue cliffhanger.

And like the last fucking time there was a Cliffhanger (Issue before Knightmares anyone?) we get an interlude.

I think he's not bothered anymore with this and just want to get it done as fast as he could

Get out of here, King.

>e reckless tactless shit he is
And Tim Drake coward,
Damain 's got no Dick, no Alfred, no Bruce. The only Batfamily member he knows well who is around is Tim, who as far as he is concerned is being a coward, as usual, and who doesn't know what to do either. He's done his homework and researched both Gotham Girl and Thomas before he's come. He can take her out and he believes he can take Thomas. Of course he's going to act and try and save his city.

But he's also a scared 13 year old boy

where is Jason ,Duke and the Batgirls ?

Seriously. How can she move with those heels?

Seriously, what the fuck is this?

So this confirms Batman Annual#2 from 2017 was just a dream?

Jesus Christ, if he puts "Bat" and "Cat" in his dialogues, this will be the end of industry.

I will say that Selina looks like quite a snack here.

Yup not Canon.

Because King is a hack and most fans recognize this as an attempt to throw the kid under the bus. At least Damain did something and didn’t cuck to terrorism.

I guess they had to address it since some fans were hanging on it being realised and keeping the books focused on one outcome. This way it definitively frees up the book for whichever direction the company want next. .

Because he’s trying to make Catwoman look good at the expense of every other bat character.

>CITY OF BANE
where's the city? where's bane?

>Turned Wally West into a mass murderer
>Killed Alfred
Hurt Dick and Damian
Why is he so desperate to leave his batcat shit mark at the cost of the characters people love

This page is fucking hilarious. Editorial is literally trying to remind Tom what the actual plot is titled, but it's getting drowned out by BATCATBATCATBAT

Plot? Who needs plot? Just write batcatbatcatbatcat again and again and let the artist do the work, it's way easier.

You can literally say that about 80% of this run and still be generous and underselling the amount of filler

Alfred didn’t die just to be disrespected like this

Tom pls,it is over.

BAT
CAT
BAT
CAT
BAT
CAT
BAT
CAT
BAT
CAT

>Magpie
Magpie's still a thing?
I guess showing up on Beware the Batman does SOME favors for your character.

but that's false Speed Reader.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911_193334.png (262x312, 119K)

tom king is just writing horrible fanfic

all capeshit is just fanfic.

>Absurdly retarded plot contrivance to justify spending entire issue at the beach

I know, I get people's frustrations with King prioritising mush over meat (of the story) but I'm such a BatCat 'shipper I'm on cloud 9...this reminds me of Rebirth and barely anything else in DC is doing that right now (maybe WW, Shazam and GL but that's it)

I like Bruce and Selina as a pairing but you shouldn't be an idiot about this, Tom is fucking up both characters so badly for the sake of propping up their relationship it is bound to be sabotaged by the next writer to come in out of spite. And frankly they'll be right to do so.

>Tom King announces plan to shake the Batman canon to the core, consequences will never be the same
>gets run cancelled like 20 issues earlier than his planned ending

so I guess someone realized he was actually going to left things fubar rather than more interesting?

at least there's three of us here. Watch most of these guys jackoff about the Superman filler issues during Rebirth.

what a cunt
*Gotham burns*
*City under totalitarian regime*
*Father figure dead*
*13 year old son is held hostage by his insane grandfather from another timeline and Bane*
"I'll have a ginger ale please

he's only 3 issues short of his 100 issues of Batman since he still has a 12 issue maxiseries on Batman and Catwoman. Editorial still likes him but they're finally acknowledging the sales slip.

Imagine being on vacation and you see this shit on the beach. All I can think of is that these costumes aren’t suited for tropical climates. God imagine getting the sand out

The dialogue this issue was so bad, I would have been overjoyed if Bruce and Selina just fell off that cliff so they would shut up forever.

>be me
>be tourist on a tropical island
>used to be an accountant in Gotham, went on vacation before Bane took over
>thought I wouldn't have to worry about creeps in suits anymore
>walking down the beach one day
>see two figures fighting
>it's fucking Batman and Catwoman
>they're throwing shit at each other
>then they kiss
>mfw I should've moved to Metropolis

Attached: 1543428606040.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Damian was taken hostage followed by two issues of Bruce and Selina going on a romantic vacation/romantic ? I think Bruce has bigger problems than his relationship with Selina right now.
Bruce's a pussy ass bitch that only win through Selinas cunt.

>Be Killer Moth
>”Fuck that Bane shit. I beat Batgirl, I feel good, time to rob a resort FAR away from Gotham”
>See this
>”GODDAMMIT!”

I can only assume that this dumb BATCATBATCAT motif is going to end with a pseudo dramatic moment where they use each other's real name for the first time but honestly who cares at this point

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so sick of the meme King hatred.

So why doesn't she just tell him what really happened again instead of leaving it up to Bruce to take all the blame on himself?

Too bad King can’t write it for shit
>Meme
Fuck off

>I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm so sick of the meme King hatred.
Poor KIng now we can Call this run batbaby and catmommy

Plan was to end at Batman 105. Now he's ending it at 85.

king hates Batman and all men because he was raised by a single mother.

Seriously it's the unifying motivation behind all his work. His hatred of masculinity in men.

Would explain his shit Mister Miracle

Are you being dumb? It's just terrible. Pure and simple

Terrible

Dude. It's shit. Thjat's it. Why you gotta make this political?

>Reusing art this blatantly
Geez, Mann

What a pointless issue.

How is it political? King projects his own miserable mental issues into his writing. Yeah it's shit but there's a reason why it's shit.

This costume is impractical even for a comics. Why going back to the 90's version when the 00's was cool and logical for all situation.

Ok pasta

His Mister Miracle was decent. Really all this shows is that King isn't suited for writing for A to B-list characters.

I was thinking about Archer dressed as Magnum.

This comic was terrible. nice art, composition and nearly everything.
But if don't read it on a collected TPB, you've wasted 4-5 $ on Batman and Catwoman vacations.
Nothing happened.
It's worst than the issue where alt-universe Thomas Wayne Dragged Bruce and his mother corps to the lazarus pit (and not much happend there too).

I feel like every issue in Kings run has been filler, he just has a talent to make it all seem superfluous and just never go anywhere. Bruce is still a mopey bitch, this whole Bat/Cat dialogue has been the same since it started and despite Bane having the city there isnt anything to show that they are doing anything except retreading the same ideas over and over again, its just uninteresting and bland. After all is said and done the Kite Man story was his best one in this whole run.

>Replying to pasta

Attached: 1561715083104.png (500x361, 53K)

BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT
BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT
BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT
BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT

Put them on IDW. Now that's a sinking ship

That did not happen in this issue.

The run being self referential doesn't make the individual parts worth while or good.

>SETTLED SETTLED BACK BAT CAT SETTLED

What a final issue. We go from Bane snapping Alfred’s neck (supposedly) to this beach vacation shit

Hey King, we remember this. You're not the new Morrison, you dont need to shove this into every issue with catwoman.

It wasn’t. It’s overrated trash and King made Scott choose a prison

Wtf why is a Batman comic so fucking gay?

>cover: RREVVENGE
>inside: tee-hee beach vacation!

Is that Sterling Archer?!

What is with that cover?
>Catwoman: Look at my ass!

why were they on costume?

Selina looks bootyful in this, that's the only good thing about this shit.

Selina being afraid of water used to be an actual thing.

>we have to get thing to defeat Bane!

>thing gets forgotten a panel later and it's never mentioned again

Same

>Selina being afraid of water used to be an actual thing.
Was she really that invested in the Catwoman role?

>It wasn’t. It’s overrated trash and King made Scott choose a prison

That is why he has to write C list characters, because no one cares about the garbage

Batman should be a easy task

>Wtf why is a Batman comic so fucking gay?
a man kiss a woma
4channer: is it gay

go to therapy and get out of closet

>gay wasn't given a third definition in the late 80s and 90s of meaning "bad"
You zoomers ruined the world with your faggotry.

lmfao

Clay Mann is completely carrying this overrated hack.

>go to therapy and get out of closet
TOM KING IS BACK

>4channer: is it gay
Selina fucks him anal.

>4channer
The comic might not be gay, but you sure as shit are.

This was a really tender, sweet issue. Totally unnecessary to have Batman and Catwoman in costume, looks jarring on the beach, but aside from that it's a really touching interaction.

Hey saw ugly the dialog was and gave us eye candy as consolation

Agreed! I think the costumes are for training, though.

I guy trained by the best of the best in the world needs to train again... with a cat burglar?

So far it looks like Bane is gonna keep the city.

this time remember to strip of your costume before sex.

You know, few years ago, when Gordon was batman and some weed guy became his arch enemy, I thought it was really lame and boring.

But rewatching that story arc after this makes it look fucking exciting.

Attached: BM_Cv45Blog_567b675533dca7.67074863.jpg (828x525, 85K)

Batman? That was Matches Malone, you goof.

Gotta be honest my first thought seeing this guy isn't that he's secretly Batman, but that he is secretly a cult leader, pedo, and or serial killer on the run from the FBI.

Perhaps, but Dreams are utilized in the DCU as a method of glimpsing parallel worlds, such as in Flash of Two Worlds.

I honestly don't know why anyone else would be reading this.

You disgust me.

You need help, user. Maybe go visit Sanctuary?

Can you imagine actually paying money for this?
Mann should just make pinups instead.
Or at least include one with each issue.

Magnum P.I.

Ironic. Before I read this i was thinking about the state of Black heroes in comics. They are meant to be seen. But they are not seen. Black heroes need to be seen and not just seen! or maybe it's the other way around?

My fucking god I hate Tom King's dialogue

Can Johns please stop being Hollywood and fucking come back to fix this shit? Can they gave Johns Batman?

Or you know. Priest. Priest would be an awesome Batman character. But no, you know exactly what trashbag we get after King.

>Boat
>Street
>Boat
>Street
>Boat
>Street
>Boat
>Street
>Boat
>Street
There's a thin line between being memetic and being a fucking hack

Since Snyder, Morrison, and Winnick have had solid moments, when was the last time Bats had a writer as bad as King?

I've always shipped these two but the fucking execution is making me feel ashamed at myself

If the rumors are true, King wants to make Bruce look bad so when he replaces him with a black OC he looks better in comparison.

Thank you, Tom King. Now I know what to give my cousins for their birthday so they'll never invite their uncle again.

I like the way Clay Mann draws sexy women. That's all.

This is some bullshit. Is Tom King trying to outdo Bendis?

The sad part is that normies eat this shit up and legit think it's one of the best Batman runs ever. Absolutely mind boggling.

Normalfags (not normies, you fucking normalfag) like current stuff. Makes them feel hip and involved.
They're idiots.

I thought this Bat/Cat thing was a meme, but it's completely out of control.

What the actual fuck? Most of the dialogue is just insane. It's nothing. They just sorta look at each other and literally say "Cat..." "Bat".

Who the fuck approved this shit?

Meanwhile. Gotham is on fire and Alfred is allegedly dead and Robin could literally be murdered any second because he's tackling people like Gotham Girl with a fucking magic wand.

I'm losing my mind here.

Attached: bf90f_2730861.jpg (740x559, 143K)

while being technically right, Clay is a huge Magnum PI fan and puts references to it in a lot of his works.