How does the Chum Bucket stay in business?

How does the Chum Bucket stay in business?

How does Plankton support himself financially aside from the restaurant?

Attached: The_Chum_Bucket.jpg (700x600, 110K)

Prostituting Karen

Counterfeit Money

When SpongeBob started out at the Krusty Krab, he had to pay Krabs $100 an hour. Maybe Plankton occasionally hires temps just to have them do that.

Theft.

so... how did spongebob afford to pay Krabs $100 an hour?

By working at Krusty Krabs, duh

There’s so much land in the ocean that housing rent has to be cheap as fuck, if not nonexistent
Look at Patrick having land doing nothing

clearly it has the blessing of Fish-Jesus

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-10-13-32.png (1080x2160, 1.36M)

Bikini Bottom is in a first world country that supplies subsidies to local businesses and allows Plankton to survive with government assistance.

That would make sense and also explain why Krabs is so greedy about even the smallest amount of money.

It's a brothel.

Does Patrick even own that land? How do we know if that wasn't just a random rock he lives under and everyone just assumed he owned the land.

Plankton computer wife made her own online currency.

Adverse possession

New episode reveals it's a turtle or something

Many benefactors.

Has there ever been a gag where the fist holding the Chum Bucket's handle broke off and slammed into the building crushing Plankton?
That's gotta be a safety hazard.

How about no?
Ya crazy Dutch bastard.

>New episode
I thought the show was over (not counting the spin-off).

Learned from Syndrome and created weapons.

Only Yea Forums would take up that offer.
And it’d pay the bills just fine.

Imitation Krabs after the chum bucket blew up, the fist falls on Plankton

He actually does canonically make it.

>Spongebob
>Ever ending
To give them credit they don't churn out episodes like The Simpsons does so it isn't that bad

Uhhhh possibly? I don’t know if your post just suggested something to me, but I think I might have vague memories. Maybe Plankton did something stupid enough for his own business to call bullshit.

Chumcoin ICO when?

Is the hand a real hand?
Is chum still made of fish in Spongebob?
Why does Plankton get bigger every episode?
Chum Bucket stays in business because at night, it becomes the Cum Bucket, where strippers dance on Karen

Neat, thanks. I knew it must've been used at some point in the show's hundreds of episodes.

Selling weapons to other countries

>Karen is rotated 90 degrees and displays a dance floor pattern
Yes

He got a huge grant for science from Jeffrey Epstein

If Plankton is college-educated and can make all these weapons and shit, why does he bother with the fast food business? Furthermore, why waste his breath trying to secure the means to prepare his competition's food? If I want a Krabby Patty I'll just go to the damn Krusty Krab.

Seriously, it's called The Chum Bucket. I expect something chummy. I don't go to Long John Silvers because I want a Whopper.

Gee I wonder, just how does a place called Cum Bucket stay in business

>robot dame who berates you during sex
You better believe it

>Krabs goes on about how sacred the krabby patty secret formuler is
>the Krusty Krab is literally the only eatery we see in all of Bikini Bottom except for the Chum Bucket (which has been established to make people sick)
>the Shell Shack is able to steal all of Krabs' business with a talking dog, not even a menu item
>there was no secret formula established to exist prior to Spongebob working there
>even that one episode with the original frycook (who we never see again) doesn't mention a secret formula at all
>nor does he take a recipe (which he'd have to know, having cooked it) to his new eatery

You now realize the only reason Krabs is in business is because Spongebob is just that good of a cook. There is no formula. Plankton bought into a big krabbish lie and has been wasting his life trying to uncover something that doesn't exist. The real secret is Spongebob.

Don't believe me? During the cook-off with Neptune, Spongebob makes a single ordinary burger. Nobody witnesses any secret recipes, not even us, the viewer, and Neptune doesn't provide any secret formula to him; the both use the exact same stuff to cook. Yet it still impresses a literal god.

Attached: 1551045201643.jpg (835x773, 333K)

She would need a body first.
And I dread what the artists have undoubtedly come up with.

what about jim?

>krabbish lie

Attached: 1566552535326.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Let me answer that question, with a question.

...Do you know what chum IS?

Attached: fred-fish[1].jpg (600x600, 42K)

All he would have to do is sell the code for a robot wife and he'd be set for fucking life.

That's his parallel business, the C*m Bucket

Attached: karen.jpg (920x973, 82K)

>only eatery
your forgot weinie hut jrs. and super weinie hut jrs.

>crypto mining

Prostitution.

Those places are for babies.

>Spongebob retires
>”Next time on Kitchen Nightmares”

Attached: 1DD8FB9D-AA30-4E17-882A-18ACB6993BBE.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Plankton has built a sustainable business completely off the backs of unpaid interns. He is an evil genius after all.

>Autism Stack Overflow

Take a nap, user.

Attached: 1521325859240.png (1152x864, 1.02M)

he gets mail, he at least has an address

His parents visited him once, so he’s intelligent enough to give an address.
Twice even, since he also gave it to two complete strangers.

>How does the Chum Bucket stay in business

laundering front

>it isn't that bad
I don't know man, I can't stomach more than 2 minutes of a new spongebob episode

From who? We have never seen him successfully steal anything, except the Crown which was almost immediately recovered.