Literally Chad vs Virgin

Question is who's the Chad and who's the Virgin?

Attached: 1566989187954.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donaldmustard/status/1166815982238650368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Doom ever canonically gotten laid?

Where's the part of Tony getting shitfaced because he failed and is second fiddle to all the other super scientists?

yes, he had a girlfriend Valeria in Latveria

According to him, he had a childhood love, although unreliable narrator aside, we're not sure if he actually fucked her. He's fucked Morgan Le Fay a couple of times. BENIS created an Indian Super-Genius gf for Stark, then passed her off to Doom, and apparently even though they never flirted or fucked on panel, she's pregnant with his kid. It hasn't been brought up since, so I assume she got an abortion and everyone rightfully ignored BENIS.
He had someone to fuck that day, so he didn't go for the bottle, I assume...
More like the only girl who put up with his autism.

Reminder that the one who wrote, penciled and inked it is the creative director at Epic Games.
>twitter.com/donaldmustard/status/1166815982238650368

Also Morgan Le Fey during Bendis avengers.

well, his autism really kicked in after his father's death so he was relatively normal back then

> Our language has wisely sensed these two sides of man’s being alone. It has created the word “loneliness” to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word “solitude” to express the glory of being alone.

― Paul Tillich, The Eternal Now

Demon in a bottle was like decades ago user, read comics.

Don't dodge the question, user.

Plenty of times, though he has little interest in sex for pleasure and usually just uses it as a means to an end.

neither really fit. But I guess Doom would be more chad.
Tony has to try and fail, overcome obstacles.
Doom just succeeds because he's fucking Doom.

Tony's forte has always been engineering, not science.

>the Virgin Stark
>has sex for validation and to overcome crippling insecurity
>gets cucked and dumped
>alcoholic, has ED and is "afraid of being seen as average"
>is probably balding

>the Chad Doom
>has no interest in sex; only has it to further his own agenda
>the DoomCock is so powerful it literally makes women do whatever he wants
>never cucked, never dumped, in fact, he cucks others
>always in peak and pristine condition

Pack it up boys, it's settled.

Attached: DOOM'd.png (1280x962, 1.43M)

>names Reed's daughter Valeria
What did he mean by this

He wanted to fuck Reed.

Attached: holk.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

>I do, I bring myself
>No
Whew lad

Do you not get tired of making the same thread over and over?

So the question arises, was he /that/ bad?

Neither. Tony is a workahlic drunken man with issues and Doom is an assburger over and over.

Did he ever banged Selene like he promised to?

>promised to
When did that happen, Dubsman?

Doominance

>always in peak and pristine condition
Translation: his peen’s in mint condition and has never been used.

The post you replied to literally has him just done rawdogging Moragana Le Fay.

During the Doom and the masters of evil mini. He told Selene he'll show her what a real man can do unlike the boys she's been using.

I have a question: do you think Reed/Doom will be as popular as Tony/Steve in fanfictions? Or will the fact that Reed is married be a deterrent?

>Reed/Doom
I never liked that pairing and I’m a huge yaoi lover. It feels like you have bend a lot of canon to make it work, I mean A LOT. Maybe as an AU.

Morgan le fay, valaria, that woman he has a baby with in infamous iron man, scarlet witch, susan richards all day erry day when he was god.

Depends how they play it, if they show their college years where Reed is often interested in Doom's unconventional research, hence going over equations despite not being asked or involved, and willing to even work with him where others aren't some might read into that as a young and curious Reed stepping a toe out of the closet to entice Doom into stepping in to share some privacy while they're alone in the lab late a night.
If they follow up and have older Reed continue to unflinchingly give credit to Doom's intellect despite his reputation and character, like in World's Greatest Heroes where the other FF were even stunned into silence, some might get the impression there's some lingering embers burning there.

Though that's just me, and by me I mean someone else who has overthought their history.

>the fact that Reed is married be a deterrent?
When has a canonical relationship ever gotten in the way of shippers?

what a weird fuckin' pick for 1981

Didn’t the fortnite guy write this

No, unless the MCU manages to make something out of it. But as it stands Reed/Doom doesn't have the same kind of characteristics/chemistry or long time history in a ship that Steve/Tony does.

>Iron Man has ED
I only read Marvel for Daredevil and The Punisher, so when did Iron Man get Erectile Dysfunction?

He was paralyzed for a while. ED was a remnant of that injury for a bit.

Attached: Iron Man 301-004.jpg (988x1500, 449K)

Part of the long con

holy shit
no fucking way

Attached: 1io1bq.jpg (2533x1414, 330K)

>Tony Stark's Pent-up House