Meanwhile on an imageboard the (((diamonds))) will soon purge for free

Meanwhile on an imageboard the (((diamonds))) will soon purge for free...

Attached: 1568031036811.png (1920x1080, 232K)

Again fuck off Peridot, we will not betray our mommys because your slut ass wants to suck human organs

>little homeworld jobs available

Attached: 1565918883663.jpg (325x315, 13K)

Why are humans so soft and weak? And why do I want to pick them up and gently squeeze them?

my spoon is too big

You ever squeeze a human, and realize you're several times stronger than them and could crush them at any moment into mushy bits without really trying?

Do you think the (((Diamonds))) deleted our last thread?
I thought they wouldn't care about what we say considering this is Era 3, but....

Maybe things are gonna be closer to the previous eras than we thought. It'd be nice to have a few rules to follow. I can't handle all this... aimlessness.

My SPOOON is too big!

Attached: rejected-spoon.jpg (156x216, 4K)

Is this one of those meep morps things I've been hearing about? Shit looks retarded.

Some are making the best of it and finding things to pass the time and earn earth currency, or they're going off into space to explore the unknown. Good for them.
Unfortunately some are sitting at their old posts on Homeworld or down here on earth doing nothing, just counting the seconds until the heat death of the universe.
Not to mention the fusion degenerates running around, but you've heard enough about those.
I'd be nice to have some appointed direction though.
Or at least just have someone to report things to.

THE

BOAT

IS

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

>t.

Attached: banana.jpg (600x1100, 46K)

LOOKING FOR A SPINEL
I REPEAT
ORGANIC HUMAN LOOKING FOR A SPINEL.
IF YOU ARE A SPINEL RESPOND.

Sorry user, I only befriend REAL gems!

Organics freak me out.

I-i am a real gem Spinel...

>mommys
What in the name of the stars is a mommy?

Where did everything go so wrong?

Attached: shocked peri.png (1280x800, 472K)

Lemme stick a dick up yo ass
t. Human

Greg Universe showed up

Anyone else not comfortable with fusion? Sure shit like that monstrosity crawling around on Earth calling itself a fluorite is peak degeneracy, but I'm even talking about righteous fusion between two of the same type of gem. I just want to be me, I don't want to become something else or combine with anyone in that way. Sure fusion has its strength benefits too, but doesn't anyone else want to be strong on their own rather than be totally reliant on others?

Attached: latest[1].png (1024x2048, 250K)

Hey emerald. I'm a human. Wanna go out, watch a movie, maybe get drunk and have sex? I promise I won't murdercock you

it seams to be a human concept, someone who loves and cares very mch about you and some other 'things'

also my stars what I wouldn't give to have White Diamond as my mommy

Sometimes you don't WANT to be just yourself. Sometimes you can only find yourself in another Gem. Sometimes you would rather be that person then what you are when you're alone, and anything's better than that.

... Or so I've heard. Ha ha, that sounds like something ridiculous a fusion junkie would say, right?

>White Diamond
>Doesn't love and care about us
If we weren't in Era 3 I'd be so mad. Now I guess she's just a mommy to The Steven.

Yeah, definitely.
Even during Era 1 where my fellow Rubies and I had to fuse to deal with some riffraff it didn't feel right.
Like, I shouldn't be -this- close to another gem.
I shouldn't have to fuse with someone else to be strong.
My Rubies seemed okay with fusion but it just didn't feel like me.
So I've been training with a few Jaspers to become a capable warrior.
Now I can hold my own in a more dangerous fight, and only fuse in emergencies.
Of course in Era 3 nothing really happens so there have been no reasons to fuse, or even fight.
Oh well.

A ruby with intellect and sense? How rare, your cut must be perfect. If Pinks debacle proved anything, it's that even the lowliest of gems (No Offense) are capable of greater feats than realized. Once Pink's human half dies off, I'm sure will return to the glory days of Era 1 expansion, and you'll have many opportunities for advancement ... maybe your own Pearl.

>Wanting to be anything other than who you were meant to be
Found the defect. If you NEEDED another gem to bring out your full potential then they would have broke forth from the ground right along side you.

I haven't the faintest why the diamonds deigned to allow humans on to our interstellar communications. I have to keep the monitor turned off every time I access their channels because the images make me want to rip my gem from its socket just to spare myself.

Attached: DFmPsUhXUAE8PA5[1].jpg (1200x900, 115K)

C'mon Emerald. I'm sure you'd love to have a BWC (big white cock) inside of you, spreading its' baby batter into your body, making it feel all hot and tingly.

Countless gems shattered in a pointless sister war, a world destroying super weapon created from their semi-conscious corpses, an assault mounted on your planet by the diamonds themselves ... and THIS is the end result. Find one of the 7 other billion filthy biological's to roll around and perform your disgusting human fusion rituals with. Better yet find one of the degenerates now colonizing your world and take one out for the gempire.

Attached: Emerald.png (260x256, 44K)

I know where you are and I'm sure Steven'll let me lend one of his space ships that I'm sure he has. If you don't wanna do this nicely, I'll do it by force.

We need more diversity!
We need empower all females!!
We need to give free stuff just because!!!

Hello, I am a male human
I'm looking for my younger brother, he and his gem gf have gone missing, do any of you know where she might have taken him?

Yo bro you gotta check this shit out dude I'm in fucking SPACE fucking the SHIT outta this gem girl man. She keeps making me cum with her moans and her screaming. Her dick wraps around my pussy like she designed it just for my dick! You gotta get in on this bro.

I'll cum on yer eye ya fucking gobshite

anyone know another good alien race to serve?
i am legit ashamed to be a Pearl
>leader got beaten by crying
>but muh sister
we rocks are the fucking embarrassment of the milky way.

You could be my brand new Pearl. I'll let you serve me well and I'll take care of you.

Andrew? Andrew is that you?
Where the hell have you been the last three months?
Everyone's worried sick!
Please come back home, if that's even you
I'd rather have the threesome you're inviting me to at home where you're safe and sound

Nah I live at that gem homeworld now. I think I'm gonna make this gem into my wife.

Thank you.
It's nice to hear that.
I usually get called dumb and expendable because I'm a Ruby I agree on the expendable part, and lately I've been getting ridiculed BECAUSE I often don't want to fuse.
At least someone has some sense around here.
Take care out there.

Oh my stars I'm gonna sound like a crazy Era 3 defect for saying this but, in all seriousness, just be your own gem.
You don't have to serve under anyone anymore.
Find your own purpose.
Like, take me for example.
I'm a Jasper, I like to fight.
I've been wanting to keep in fighting shape just in case this "Galactic Peace" thing doesn't hold out so me and a few other Quartzes have been practicing some training regiments.
Soon other gems started to join us in our regimends, including some Sapphires, some Peridots of all things, and get this, A couple of Pearls.
It's like I'm teaching a whole class!
Hell, even some of the organi-I mean humans, got in on the action.
The humans aren't as sturdy as gems, but I really appreciate their vigor and go-getter attidude.
When my students come back and tell me how much I've been able to help them it puts a fire in my gem and a smile on my face.
Now I'm not saying you have to do what I did, but just find your purpose, what you wanna do.
Is there something you've been thinking about doing when your master wasn't ordering you around but couldn't at the time?

>I'm even talking about righteous fusion between two of the same type of gem. I just want to be me, I don't want to become something else or combine with anyone in that way
But you're the same Gem. There is no distinction between you. It would literally just be more of you.

Also
>Have my gem placed in on my right eye
>Emergency situation, have to fuse with my nearest cohort
>That gem's gem is placed over their left eye
>Fuse and can't see shit
>Get poofed

Never gonna live that one down.

Who thought it was a good idea for it to be possible to have your gem appear over your eye?

Attached: aqua.gif (298x296, 343K)

In all this Era 3 shit, it's good to know that some humans are suffering as well.