How can death be so cute

how can death be so cute

Attached: Death_(DC_Comics).jpg (179x256, 14K)

She appears however you want her to look. That's how.

she floof

Attached: 1567949742642.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Is she the most powerful force in the DC universe?

Attached: 7B1F7DE6-443F-458B-8370-B228D19532FF.jpg (584x771, 60K)

a challenger appears

Attached: 1567923039406.png (310x522, 339K)

Why wouldn't she be so cute?

Attached: death_by_thedurrrrian_dco62lk-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 145K)

wrong hairstyle

I wonder how would she look for me. I like the goth look but she would be elegant I think. Although I like her friendly tomboyish personality it would clash with a lady like appearance.

is her name Matilda? how come death is a woman, wasn't the story writen by a burger?

Started reading Sandman recently and gave up at the part in the diner where they start getting raped by proxy by being forced to fuck eachother.

Seems like its just shockbait edge mixed with lowbrow myticism and basic anthropomorphization to try appear deep. Does it ever get any better? It's boring the shit out of me so far.

>Seems like its just shockbait edge mixed with lowbrow myticism and basic anthropomorphization to try appear deep.
I know, it's great isn't it?

Attached: 02avmvf 3.jpg (222x350, 41K)

Sandman is unironically a lowbrow series for pseuds who want to feel like they know shit about philosophy or mysticism so no you've hit the nail on the head.

The art is good, it can be fun at times, and Death is a 10/10 though so whatever.

Yea Forumsntrarians

Just drop it, you don’t get it.

So why is Thanos, a Titan, attracted to skinny humans?

Hi Sage.

>better?
>kneel gay man

Assuming you're not baiting, issue#8 is where The Sandman leaves becomes a more character-driven narrative and becomes the artsy introspective series its better remembered as.

whomst?

That first arc is kinda weird in that it was Neil Gaiman trying to be spoopy and follow on the steps of Alan Moore's Swamp Thing (even borrows some of the characters like Cain and Abel). It's on issue 8 and onwards that he finally hits his own stride and Sandman starts shaping up to be its own thing. So hang on until then. If by issue 12 you're not feeling it, you can safely quit then

I want a goth gf so badly bros

Geez, welcome to...1989? Holy fuck, that's pre-Internet. Get with it already, man.

that was one of the best issues tho...

Attached: 881BBDAB-82E6-4D39-B8D6-DB19E17BADF0.jpg (800x800, 88K)

this
if you didn’t like that one, it’s clearly not for you and you’re just wasting your time

Attached: big titty goth girls.png (1024x382, 652K)

>Started reading Sandman recently and gave up at the part in the diner where they start getting raped by proxy by being forced to fuck eachother.

I don't remember that part, is that the story with Doctor Destiny?

yes

the girl death was modelled on died not long ago, i think. cancer or something

This, the art is amazing in the first arc though. So anons could just read it for that until they finally reach issue 8

Because Waifufags can’t stop turning literally everything into a generic Waifu.

I really like some of the outfits she wore throughout the series.

Attached: Death issue 21.jpg (1062x1600, 460K)

>Death meets the real Death
like pottery

Depends on what you mean with "powerful".
DC power levels are very different compared to marvel. In marvel, if you hierarchy is higher, you can defeat anyone below of you, and those below of you can barely beging to think to scratch you, in DC, anyone can beat anyone with a good setting, set of powers, etc. Think of marvel power levels as yugioh attack points and DC as a pure battle of effects.

The endless are indeed powerful, but not in a dragon ball cosmic way. They are concepts incapable of dying unless they are killed (?). Their force is beyond description, however, they are vulnerable.

Death is the powerful of the endless and she is canonically the last thinking being at the end of creation, she's not bounded to anything and can take whoever she wants at any time.

Attached: dexter being tormented by the spirits of the failed clones of his sisters.gif (500x375, 1.38M)

and despite all of that, she can easily get told to gtfo, so, no, she's not the most powerful character in dc.