Is he gonna fall into a vat of something?

Is he gonna fall into a vat of something?

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker-makeup-image.jpg (902x842, 57K)

Yeah, a vat of society.

Deep

No. And he's also not going to be Red Hood, or otherwise be like the Joker in any way.

Attached: 1338165747747.jpg (750x563, 61K)

Is it confirmed there will be 2 jokers and the main villian joker will come later

Is it confirmed that they rape the joker

Very deep vat of society.

Attached: wink wink.jpg (500x375, 59K)

With me wearing his fucking moron face as a party mask.

>becoming the joker in his mid 40s
Bit old to be just starting out, don't you think?

How would the 2019 incel Joker and Raimi's Uncle Ben get along?

Attached: uncleben1.jpg (579x759, 72K)

fuck, this is precisely what I came here to post
well, actually mine was gonna be "But he already fell in a vat of the joke"

hmm
Well Uncle Ben was bitching about getting laid off as an electrician after 40 years, so he would probably sympathize with the "capitalism bad"/"gamers rise up" thing Joker is going for

his brain is already in a vat. no need to fall in to one.

Why does the red hood matter to you?

>today at work
>send a client a budget he requested
>he has the same joker close up in OP as profile picture
What does that tell me about this person?

I want to see this movie, but the memes have me unironically scared I'm going to be shot up in the cinema.

Someone pointed out in another thread that this one isn't the same one that fights batman, the REAL joker must have been inspired by this one In a way, only using his own twist and tricks.

Don't worry about that, you can't really think of stuff like that, that one user was likely trying to scare people using said fear factor

If The Joker has to put on clown white, it’s not The Joker

Whats it matter?

Just pirate it then, I will.
There's some irony, The Joker being a knockofff when he hated knockoffs.

Because Batman puts on a mask, The Joker doesn’t. The bleached skin is supposed to represent that there is only The Joker, a face he wants the whole world to see. Dyed hair and face paint is stupid because conflicts with this theme and more like he has to put on this persona every day. Ledger’s did this wrong too, and started the retarded scars meme

In this one he uses comedy as a mask to justify his untreated personality disorder. He becomes addicted to the attention and control he gets from comitting violent acts in front of an audience as his stage persona That's the way they did this movie, to show the codependent relationship the criminal has with his crimes

Based