Tangled

We live in a society

Attached: tumblr_pxfdulbDZe1sf0d1no1_12801~01.jpg (505x482, 48K)

Dropped some new lewds

Why edit the poster when Cass is supposed to be blue hair in S3

Attached: Tangled_03.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

Kinda sad the episodes are dropping as fast as they will be, but at least we're getting them at all.
Are they dropping at 12 PT on Disney Now like other episodes?

Attached: 1565944628879.gif (347x422, 2.61M)

At least it seems like there's going to be a break between the first third/half of the season and the rest of it. We NEED that break. We need time to digest what we've seen and theorize and react to it.

Also who's ultimately going to be the final big bad of the series: Cass or Zhan Tiri? It's definitely not going to be Varian.

Attached: tumblr_pph14p5kRD1wnambvo1_400.png (400x443, 168K)

where is owl?

outside the chamber, with everyone else

It's the bomb format.. It's just how TV channels present their shows now.

Cass will be the antagonist until the midseason, followed by her turning good again, and Zhan Tiri taking the stage as the final villain

Varian never

Attached: 1561835807295.jpg (4092x2895, 832K)

It's similar to DuckTales / BH6 current format, each weekday release an episode for one part and then goes to hiatus until the next part. Amphibia is different case because it releases the whole season within a month without any hiatus. Not worse than Lion Guard which is in binge online for its last season, but I still prefer the traditional weekly release. scheduling policy.

Attached: Raps joyful.gif (263x385, 1.15M)

The last scene we see owl is he's helping the group to fight against the ravens on the road to the dark kingdom, then he seems to fly away from the sight, but he is the only one who witnessed what happened on Cass in the shell house so he should have an important role in S3.

I assume there will be shenanigans with owl and the raven.

Attached: ezgif-4-250c643121d2.gif (263x385, 1.28M)

>In the season three premiere, Rapunzel returns to the kingdom of Corona only to find that it has been taken over by an old enemy. Still reeling from Cassandra’s betrayal, Rapunzel must use her inner strength to save Corona and its people, including her parents, King Frederic and Queen Arianna. Sticking by her side is her partner in life, Eugene; her loyal chameleon sidekick, Pascal; no-nonsense and dutiful horse, Maximus; and Eugene’s best friend, Lance.
As for the premiere of S3, anyone guesses who will be the old enemy who takes over Corona?

Here is the possible list:
Varian
Andrew (Separatist of Saporia)
Baron
Caine (unlikely as she's sent to island prison)
Gothel (possibly return as ghost but how she did it)
Sugarby/Matthews (may use mind control tactics)

Attached: Cass finger.gif (280x370, 1.58M)

But Disney+ isn’t a TV channel

RISE UP!

Attached: joksandra.png (1063x720, 1000K)

Attached: tumblr_679cce3852b361493604f2d726f3fbc1_cd7eeda5_400.gif (400x225, 816K)

I still don't like the blue hair. What is with the release? I wasn't around for a while. Will they drop a dozen or so episodes at once? That is bad. No time to sperg edit much.

Attached: excusez-moi for the google translate.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

I'm hoping the hair only turns blue when magic stuff is going on, like how Raps hair only shines golden at such times.

blue hair is non-canon

But Raps still maintain her blonde hair when she doesn’t cast the magic

Probably similar to the releasing schedule of DuckTales / BH6 / Amphibia. I don’t understand why the channel decided to do such policy because it kills the hype of excitement and discussion of the new episodes quickly.

what motivates a person to do this

Some people just want to see the world fap

There're too many lewdfags in the internet

but that’s the entire purpose of the internet

It'll be Varian, either in a false partnership with Caine or as Baron's science monkey. Latter could lead to redemption

Show will air Oct. 6 at 1 p.m. Eastern.

Isn't it 7th Oct

Attached: Raps smirk.gif (400x511, 1.24M)

Satan.

Attached: cassbook.png (334x348, 252K)

Attached: Cassandra_concept_4.jpg (1280x828, 275K)

Hopefully we can see Cass in hairstyle of the right one

Maybe post redemption

Are we seriously not going to see what happens in the Moonstone Chamber right after Cass merges with the Moonstone? They wouldn't possibly avoid showing that, would they?

Cassandra has what she THINKS she wanted, I wonder if she just fucked off.

I'm going to assume that most of the first episode is escaping from Cassandra

Ew, no. Go fuck yourself