Batman issue 78

Batman issue 78
a filler issue. just to bring back Bat/Cat Cancer. Not one mention of what's going on in Gotham or Damian and Alfred .
*13 year old son is held hostage by his insane grandfather from another timeline and Bane*
Batman is on a vacation.
That is Canon.

Attached: EEJIEiOXkAAHzez.jpg (654x484, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/personalised feel good comic of the month/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so far i’ve only seen leaked panels of bruce and selina being on vacations,

Pretty sure Batman's been isolated and doesn't know what's happening?

So... That's bad and all, but we're gonna get the reveal that Psycho Pirate just brainwashed Thomas Wayne into being Bane's personal Batman, right? This guy isn't anything like the Thomas Wayne from Flashpoint.

>Pretty sure Batman's been isolated and doesn't know what's happening?
No he Know it is Canon.

he doesn't care

Attached: 1120505.png (1280x853, 934K)

This new issue was Batcat shit.

Some people don't deserve kids .
Bruce is pure trash. DC should be ashamed of herself! What a JOKE Bruce is!

This is just incredible work. Yet immature Yea Forums will howl and complain like they always do. I mean you only have to take a look at the storytime for Detective Comics, and mindless chimps praising shallow work. This is comics at its most challenging. Tom King is not here to give you generic stories or personalised feel good comic of the month. This is actual progression and stakes. You may not like the direction but I find the general snark and "omg this is the worse thing ever" to be very low brow criticism.

Tom Kings Batman is a natural progression of what Grant Morrison tried to do with the character before the new 52 wrecked his plans. Do we really want to go back to Snyder type Batman comics? The same scripted and cliche soap opera of never ending Batwank. Come one people. This is what Alan Moore decried decades ago. Tom King is pushing Batman comics into new directions and style. Comics medium need to evolve. Having voices like King is what this industry needs. This Batman run will be looked on back as the last hurrah in a otherwise dying industry.

And you know what. I blame all of you, who are complicit in all this. Don't you worry. Tom King is on his way out. You will get your precious Batman back. Yay. Joker and Batman. AND ROBIN AND THE GANG. On and on and on never ending cycle.

Go fuck yourselfs, you don't deserve someone like King. Alan Moore was right. Grant Morrison is going to retire from DC comics after Green Lantern. After which, I will too.

You can keep this shit to yourselves.

kill yourself

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/personalised feel good comic of the month/

Book already selling out and it’s not even Wednesday yet.

Maybe it’s King’s unique way to show “Batman can’t be happy”?

>Book already selling out and it’s not even Wednesday yet.
Nope. it sells like shit.

Tom pls.

Didn’t King said this and next issue is the most important part of his run?
Apparently he is writing a romance novel, not hero comics.

This series might as well just be a tumblr fanfic.

>Tom King
He basically ruined batman for a few years.

really can’t wait to talk shit about bruce’s ugly EMO shit.

Will the whole run end like this?

>falling for obvious marketing

Kings pathetic shitslinging therapy writing surly has eroded your common senses.
People will question how this tripe got published, a few years from now.

So did Catwoman take Luthor’s deal or what? I’ll be happy is Snyder’s event is ignored like every other damn event but....

now can you guys understand why Didio told king to fuck off to his containment book?

I hope Bat and Cat die.

Wow, Batman is writing by Tom King´s wife?

He also said Knighmares would be super important, which it obviously wasn't.

>just to bring back Bat/Cat
Based.

Doesn't he have a child to save? His own child? And his city?

>*13 year old son is held hostage by his insane grandfather from another timeline and Bane*
I know hard to believe this is the same guy who had his spine broken and just walked it off.

Tom king has finally completely cucked Bruce Wayne.. he’s turned Batman into the most pathetic Dad ever

So is his son Selina’s kid or no?

>had his spine broken and then just walked it off
You and I remember Knightfall very differently

Batman is dead.