Steven Universe doesn't have good animati-

>Steven Universe doesn't have good animati-

Attached: Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line Winner takes all Ready or (960x540, 3M)

-on

WOAH
That's REALLLLY fucking good animation!

the choreography in this clip is disgusting

I'm a big Steven Universe fan myself but using scenes done by a guest animator is cheating

>Animation by a Japanese dude, done solely for the sake of the movie
>Still cut out the part right after this clip where both Spinel's path of descent and the Crystal Gems' positions make no fucking sense and are essentially animation/boarding oversights.

Fpbp

Can somebody post the shot by shot analysis of how the fight makes 0 sense geometrically? I forgot to save it

Both of these.

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Literally not a single soul:

Yea Forums:
>sTeVen uNiVeRsE cAnT dO aCtiOn sCe-

Attached: 1548120852502.webm (960x540, 2.58M)

nice reddit meme bro

eating a weapon is not an action scene

>Nobody said nothing
>Nobody was absolutely quiet
>Nobody was silent
Seems that way, doesn't it?

I don't know who's baiting who at this point.

Attached: old universe charm.png (248x293, 33K)

posting better animation

Attached: jack vs.webm (854x480, 1.4M)

>series filled with shit animation
>bare minimum effort supposed to erase that

>series can't even get their characters heights right
fixed that for you user

I quite liked the movie. It's actually very kind to newcomers, and something I would absolutely show someone if they were interested and never saw SU before.

>That's whats considered good animation by Yea Forums
Oof

Attached: Itano Circus.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Please don't compare of all Yea Forums to this trash. SU is a joke to the animation industry and a blemish on America for allowing such a monstrosity.

It was still a cool scene

>SU has cool scenes
are you talking about the ones that rip off anime. Just saying it stops being a cute reference when you use it as a crutch non stop.

Attached: orgasm 2.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

this isn't good animation either Yea Forumsutist

everyone knows su steals scenes from other anime

I'm the guy you're replying to.
I agree. It's still a cool scene and I liked it.
I just wouldn't prop it as the jaw-dropping animation. I think it was cool and well done for what it is, even with its issues.

Yeah it’s like saying Steven and Pink Steven hugging absolves the show of all the bad animation, when that scene was done by a literal Disney animator lmao

Pics or it didn't happen

In what way was that scene ripped from an anime user

something about Soul Eater I think

No just because two characters use a scythe doesn't mean they're ripping from each other

And if you're talking about that one frame of Spinel holding the scythe as she cut through the gems... well thats just one frame. The whole scene otherwise isn't a copy of that