Who is your ideal Cobrafu, Yea Forums? Someone predictable like Baroness or Zarana? A nameless, faceless Viper girl...

Who is your ideal Cobrafu, Yea Forums? Someone predictable like Baroness or Zarana? A nameless, faceless Viper girl? An OC of your own making? A character from another franchise whose joined up?

Attached: totaly_spies_for_cobra___clover___ss_commish_by_eryckwebbgraphics-d63k0in.jpg (600x776, 75K)

yeah i made an OC cobrafu, haha what a normal thing that we all do

Cobrafu is a thing?

tell me more user

Attached: captain_marvel_cobra_by_ewg_by_singory_d81gobo-pre.jpg (722x1107, 67K)

Attached: 467px-CobraCommander-150.jpg (467x599, 67K)

Attached: phoenix_cobra_agent_by_eryckwebbgraphics_by_singory_d9qoruh-fullview.jpg (600x928, 122K)

How many female cobra characters even are there? Baroness, Zarana, Pythona (which I had to google because I forgot) and ???

also since this is a Joe thread, can anyone tell me the name of the episode from the 80s cartoon where Cobra Commander gets temporarily ousted or exiled and he and Storm Shadow have to claw their way back in from the bottom?
I think they also end up beating up the italian mafia (in order to steal some seed money)?

Sounds like you're thinking of 'Cold Slither'. The Joes capture Cobra's secret treasure hoard, bankrupting them. Cobra Commander and Firefly rob a dwarf loan shark called Stinky for the money to pay Zartan and the Dreadnoks to become a rock band whose music contains subliminal hypnotics and obvious lyrics like "Cobra is strong".

>How many female cobra characters even are there? Baroness, Zarana, Pythona (which I had to google because I forgot) and ???

Pythona isn't even in Cobra proper.

That sounds like it, also I'm not sure if your description makes it more or less rad than what I remember

Cobralalalalalala

Crimson Guard cadet.

Attached: Crimson Guard Cadet02.jpg (720x540, 225K)

Guys, what if there was a female BAT? Robocobrafu

You're going too far Mindbender!

Based

Dr. Knox from the Comic. She makes a Terminator t800 looking B.A.T. If not her, then Zarana. She needs a good tittyfuck and facefuck

Attached: Marvel-DrKnox.jpg (213x213, 9K)

I like this thread.

her shirt seems made for it

At first it sounded like a pretty cool episode, then it sounded like ANOTHER pretty fun episode.

at one point the movie storyboard had her in bra and panties instead of a swimsuit after her date with falcon, so throwing after thrasher in the water she would have been topless for a few precious frames

Attached: 1543063195205.jpg (944x352, 88K)

cadet Demming mmmmmm

After some research there is a female night raven.

Attached: image.jpg (624x764, 60K)

Called

Raven

And a female conbra submarine commander

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 30K)

You guys are voting for Baroness this Ms Yea Forums, right?

Do they shorten her name to make her standout?

Cobra had quite a few hotties. There was also the cadet from The Rotten Egg who was all gung ho for Cobra. Dr Biggles Jones (though she later turned out to be a double agent)

Attached: Drbigglesjones.jpg (500x171, 35K)

>destro
What?
>you know... you're gay

the cartoon was not very subtle

A new live action Baroness played by Antje Traue.

Attached: 1547107057897.jpg (615x615, 70K)

Make it a solo centered on her.