Inhumans or X-Men?

What's your preference?

Attached: theinhumans.jpg (360x553, 60K)

I know it's easy to shit on the Inhumans thanks to the Perlmutter crusade and how bad their TV show was, but I think at least visually, they're up there with Kirby's best ever designs.

A decade ago I would have said mutants, easily. Nowadays, the mutants have rubbed me in such a wrong way about their "muh" that I don't mind some of the low shit the Inhumans committed by comparison, simply because they don't play the victim while claiming superiority over others. It comes to basically neither one, I'm soured on the X-Men after liking them for some time, and I don't know enough about the Inhumans to have an opinion one way or another.

I remember there being something about the death of inhumans a few months or a year back. What happened with those bunch of goons? Did they all die?

I too enjoy there designs.
>I remember there being something about the death of inhumans a few months or a year back. What happened with those bunch of goons? Did they all die?
There fine for the most part. Most inhumans that died where unnamed, The universal Inhumans, Flagman, Naja Titan and maximus the mad where the only important one that died. Every other inhuman lived and are now in hiding same for the rest of the Royal family minus Lockjaw, he is with Beta Ray Bill right now.

Attached: Royals with there classic designs.jpg (564x733, 76K)

Inhumans don't have a sexy shark on their team.

X-men are superior as a result.

Attached: 1504680121781.jpg (540x617, 144K)

Default Inhumans is wanting to isolate themselves in their secret hidden city and be left alone.
Default mutants is living in human nations while disregarding human laws, threatening humans and proclaiming their superiority and intent to replace humans, plus destructive public battles between rival mutant leaders and their followers.
Sometimes there are valid reasons a group of people are hated.

Attached: 47c4de8f64f981cabebd630f9ec2d8617b9faab2.png (1257x1143, 373K)

THIS

Inhumans want to be left alone and even lived on the moon. Mutants always have their refuges within the Earth sphere. Even Avalon and Asteroid M were too close. And don’t get me started on Providence and Utopia.

How do humans treat Inhumans and the Nuhumans? Are they lynched?

Neo

Why would you want to be either when you can be an Eternal. Immortality and in your physical prime. And your power is whatever you decide to specialize in.

Attached: 1362680678822.jpg (900x1339, 186K)

X-Men is just a teen-angsty ripoff of Doom Patrol

X-men. I can't help but wonder if we wouldn't have been spared of the shit of the 2010s if the Inhumans had never existed.

Where's a good place to start with the Eternals? Is Gaiman and JRJR's miniseries a good entry point or am I better off waiting until some of the OG Kirby stuff is inevitably reissued to cash in on the movie next year? There's a couple of trade paperbacks of the latter but they're all at least a decade OoP.

Attached: 91EAyInkqGL.jpg (1452x2251, 611K)

Is Blackbolt still a huge fucking cuck?

the Gaiman stuff is alright but def not his best work. Kirby's run is honestly the easiest with the Gaiman run in 2nd place.

>two Eternals can only have kids when the Prime Eternals allows it
>You can bang a non a Eternal but they are likely mortal and will die as will the offspring
>You eventually go insane from living too long
>You are basically a celestial slave
>With the Exception of Sersi, the forgotten one and full power Zuras the race is pretty mid tier
>you could get cheated like Sprite and stuck as a kid
>rather than falling in actual love you get this forced mental connection to someone
It's pretty shit

Attached: 1515478835736.jpg (323x343, 74K)

they shouldn't even be compared. Mutants are super powered freaks living as an oppressed minority around the world. Inhumans are super powered royalty living in a hyper advanced secret society hidden from the rest of the world. It was retarded to force the Inhumans into X-men rip offs. X-men are way fucking better anyway though, if only because there are more than 5 characters worth reading about.

Inhumans and Eternals are f-tier properties prove me wronf

Inhumans has too much family drama IMO.
X-Men does too, but that stuff is mostly retcons added later. I mean, how many fucking kids does Mystique have, jesus.

>I would have said mutants, but I've been so radicalized by the internet that any possible allegory for minorities now makes me angry

haha I've seen that NerdSync video too