Jessica Cruz

what is Yea Forums general opinion on jessica?

Attached: DwXZ5rXXQAAjOIB.jpg (640x640, 42K)

she's cute and i'd like to be her friend

One of the better new characters to have come out in recent years.

Attached: Jessica Cruz Cover.jpg (650x997, 162K)

I want to taste her empanada

Wasted since Dogfucker left her.

I find her cute

Dogfucker did a really good job with her, I'm sad he left the book.

Good example of how to bring in a new female character, but I just don't care about her.

Attached: Jessica_Cruz_Prime_Earth_0002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

I liked her in Humphries Green Lanterns.

who the fuck is dogfucker

I can't believe Johns' introduced Simon Baz. Barely used him. And then introduced Jessica Cruz. Baz got forgotten.

Baz was a shit character that lost all potential with his religion
real world religion is comics is always fucking dumb

Wrong, Simon is a vastly underrated character who provided jess with the necessary character chemistry

Attached: 98e7625a-9fcf-4ce5-b08a-cbffbc034536.jpg (1041x1600, 542K)

It's a shame. Simon's a great character but he's completely unnecessary. Maybe he should get a different ring.

Attached: simon baz meets the justice league.jpg (1311x2790, 2.53M)

>vastly underrated character
how?

I liked how she stood up to Darkseid just to get bitch slapped, her hand stepped on and then omega beamed.
It's was very fucking stupid, she's come a long way.

Attached: in classic green lantern fashion, she didn't think this one through.png (1035x1626, 2.47M)

She needs to go user, they must make room for Teen Lantern.
It's not like we can have 2 female human GLs

Is Limelight a good name?

Nice punch but also nice ass

Attached: RCO019_1565775037.jpg (1430x1845, 702K)

I'm quite interested in the character but i don't know where to start, what comics do you recommend?

Created by frog-hitler EVS.

Attached: JESSICA CRUZ I KNEW IT WAS YOU.png (649x405, 211K)

I don't read lantern stuff but the DC Super Hero Girls one is awesome.

Attached: i tell you.webm (1420x1080, 670K)

I like Darkseid being taken somewhat seriously as a cosmic force, myself. I'd have been equally content with Hal, Kyle, John or Alan taking the fall there.

except she doesn't die as shown in the future solicitations, and Darkseid "cares" about her
also no one here storytimed the new comic

By being underappreciated by the audience.

waifubait that was only interesting interacting with the ring of Volthoom.

She's ok, suffers from being the 10th human Green Lantern, at least kill off Kyle & Hal or something.

Is her thing she has anxiety, but manages to overcome it?

More like kill Simon, I don't think anyone actually cares about him.

Pretty much. She had a severe axciety and depression. She stayed lock in her apartment for years. Because of that she was an easy target for Power Ring after Forever Evil.

That version is nothing like comic Jess

Humphries' Green Lanterns

Just like Supergirl, Batgirl and Bumblebee. It's a show made to sell dolls to little girls, of course all characters were assigned a specific archetype.

more like she has an anxiety but is constantly trying to overcome it. she aint going to be Hal Jordan anytime soon, and that is alright

Hey, that's pretty cool actually. I'm sure people with anxiety disorder know how sometimes every day can be a struggle. It's cool someone with OCD can still be a superhero.

>Power Ring after Forever Evil.
Redpill me.

You know how Green Lanters are people that possess a great willpower and can overcome fear? Power Ring from Earth-3 is the opposite. It looks for the weak-willed person and it controls it. After... what was his name? Harold Jordan? Well, he was the member of Crime Syndicate which is basically an evil JL from Earth-3. He died or whatever and his ring found a new bearer, Jessica Cruz.

This

>After... what was his name? Harold Jordan?
Yeah, this loser, Sinestro killed him.

Attached: Power Ring.jpg (504x640, 116K)

I haven't been reading comic books since my new job why is Johns dog fucker now

Bump to read.

Thanks, for explaining. I'm guessing she won though. Great. What stories does she star in?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560840772144.png (864x628, 1.04M)

I think they're talking about Humphries since he was the writer for Green Lanterns and did a really good job with Jess.

Everyone's keep comparing the SHG to MLP. Why not Winx Club or Friends? Let's play a game

Fuck off

Make me! Jingle jangle

Well, after becoming a Green Lantern she joined the Justice League. She tried to date Barry Allen but it never really went anywhere because he got hooked up with Iris in his solo series.
She shared Green Lanterns book with Simon Baz, where they were partnered as two rookie GLC members. It was surprisingly fun and introduced stuff like Phantom Ring and at points also dwelled on Guardians history.
After Green Lanterns got cancelled she was put into Justice League Odyssey which we got to like #13 today.
JLO won't last forever. It'll probably end with 20-20something issues. What will happen with her then? Who knows?

Different user, thanks for the summary.

>more human lanterns
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Little late there dumbass