Peanuts thread

Peanuts thread

Attached: 9CB464E8-7FEB-496F-B914-A54DFCECAB54.png (672x372, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEL-gz03ta0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanuts_(TV_series)
deviantart.com/dmonahan9/art/The-Peanuts-Gang-laugh-sean-s-crying-661635864
i.imgur.com/BSaGy2Z.png
i.imgur.com/ay00HQc.png
i.imgur.com/F5qc1nw.png
peanuts-search.com
i.imgur.com/4M4Hg04.png
i.imgur.com/JBHSjIV.png
i.imgur.com/w3sU6HE.png
i.imgur.com/qUkkxlP.png
chivian.com/chivian/PeanutsTribute.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A15v4tTab0Y
peanuts.fandom.com/wiki/January_2000_comic_strips
peanuts.fandom.com/wiki/February_2000_comic_strips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat

I miss Shermy

Attached: 63E8A9FB-15D9-44EB-B2B1-727CB84F6095.jpg (900x606, 293K)

>in before pedoposting

Attached: B19FF950-A85C-42FB-9E10-5C9E941DD4FB.jpg (855x179, 96K)

Attached: 537D4B56-E2B7-40E8-B14E-DC2432652388.png (624x403, 270K)

That CG movie was so good

OBSESSED..

Attached: 1542623451291.jpg (1000x515, 500K)

What’s this from? Who’s the artist?

A really good draw friend, may he rest in pepperoni.

What did you think of the 2015 movie? I liked it but it felt like it was too in love with Charlie Brown. Most of the movie treats him like a celebrity. I would have liked for his reward at the end of the movie to have been more internal (him realizing that he's gained more self-confidence by sticking his neck out and putting himself out there) instead of having the Little Red-Haired Girl give a monologue about how awesome he was.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 214K)

I haven't watched it yet for some reason. I want to binge watch the 2014 series while I'm at it.

>2014 series
...wut?

cope

I don' t think your request is working, Sir.

Let's hope he internalized her speech.
Poor Chuck does seem prone to depression.

Attached: 2019APR17_charlie_concept_and_marcie_concept.jpg (848x1200, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OEL-gz03ta0

Attached: Peanuts_gang.png (1164x696, 1.18M)

fuck I'm somehow both Patty and Chuck here.

das fucked

It's the sentiment in the last panel that keeps me up at night.
They rescue him by luring him with the scent of food and he zooms out right before the icicle detaches.

Attached: Pe600209.gif (600x122, 20K)

I'm sorry but the only thing I can think off when you say this is that somehow you make yourself upset turn yourself off when masturbating.

Have you seen my smeet? He's a talemted artist and likes tomboys, I lost him yesterday.

no not really it's more like I'm both overly talkative and borderline clingy like Patty when I'm with someone I really like but immediately tune out when I'm someone I'm not that into and then I inevitably drive them off with verbal autism.

Ahh, I get you... I can relate I was like this during early highschool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanuts_(TV_series)

You wouldn't happen to know right off the top of your head where one could binge would ya?

sauce?

Charles Shulz

Someone post the strips. Preferably the camp ones.

I miss Charlotte Braun

Attached: temp.gif (150x282, 14K)

It's great and I loved it

The Snoopy scenes were far too long but besides of that it was a nice movie.

...Huh, don't recall her.

I enjoyed it.

I do agree with the points you brought up, and they do make it feel a little less true to the spirit of Peanuts, or whatever you want to call it, but I found it to be a loving tribute to characters that I've loved pretty much my whole life.

Purists will note some things like the kids being in the same class when they canonically aren't and things of that nature that they took liberties with, but they also put a lot of work into making it feel authentic--the visuals were great, and I was struck by how much the voice talent they got for the characters sounded like the actors in the old specials.

I kinda geeked over Snoopy's siblings making a cameo at the end. I think Schultz himself has stated at some point that his siblings don't serve a real purpose to the core of the strip and maybe he shouldn't have created them--my memory's vague, don't quote me on that--but having been introduced to his sibs when I was little I pretty much loved them from the beginning, so I don't feel like I could ever dislike them.

Attached: snoop-570.jpg (570x141, 42K)

They used a xl pizza

You bastard... I want pizza now...

God damn it, Chuck.

deviantart.com/dmonahan9/art/The-Peanuts-Gang-laugh-sean-s-crying-661635864

Where can I find all of these?

Charlie Brown getting to talk to the Red Haired Girl felt like closure for the whole franchise for me. Other then that, was mostly a pleasant "Greatest Hits Reel".

Your Google Fu ... is weak!

Attached: 2019APR18_sally_design_idea.jpg (848x1200, 190K)

this art style is creepy as fuck

Gtfo zoomer scum

idiot

Attached: 1555309597480.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>Charlie Brown getting to talk to the Red Haired Girl felt like closure for the whole franchise for me.

That makes sense... pretty much actually, as long as they don't make a second peanuts movie.

Jesus fucking christ, how could you do that Chuck?!
This is worse than the valentine episode.

she got axed from the comic not long after her inclusion
literally
Shultz axed her

Attached: Charlotte Braun Axe.png (347x261, 80K)

Well, Fox only had a contract to do one Peanuts movie and the Schulz estate held significant veto power over the film's production. I think they even admitted if Blue Sky did have the go-ahead to do another one, it'd take at least another six years to get it out there. With Disney owning Fox now, I don't think we're getting a sequel and the Schulz estate's moved onto other projects like that new Astronaut Snoopy campaign for NASA that's apparently coming with a show.

I just want to hold Peppermint Patty and tell her she's beautiful...

I want Lucy to pull a football away from my foot and then sit on my face.

Well, thanks spaghetti for small mercies.

>thanks spaghetti
I thank the spaghet

Also, might draw in little bit

Nah it's perfectly captures the original look. This is exactly how Peanuts should look in cgi

warming up

i.imgur.com/BSaGy2Z.png

fuck you

Incorrect, Charles Schlitz did.

>smeet
More?

i thought the movie was cute
the fucks the point of this thread

bumping with best girl

Attached: best girl.png (1185x1185, 1.51M)

Peanuts

Obviously it's a Peppermint Patty Thread~
>Pic very much related

i.imgur.com/ay00HQc.png

I know this is a peppermint patty thread, but would you mind drawing marcie?

Here you go buddy o'mine
i.imgur.com/F5qc1nw.png

I can't believe it, you actually found a way to make Marcie cute for me, Kudos Smeet

It was a travesty. It had all the saccharine, forced drama of the Peanuts animated franchise at its worse and none of the cynicism and dry wit that made Schulz's comics work. I keep waiting for the thread when Yea Forums wakes up to how godawfully cringy it was, but you're all still riding the movie's dick.

>t. 35 year old boomer who grew up reading Peanuts religiously

peanuts is peak comfy

Smeet my negro, long time no see! Your PP drawings used to be the best thing about Yea Forums Peanuts threads.

I would have been around more often but RL hit me sideways and the last thread was the first Peanuts thread I've seen since I've been back.

Thanks bro, appreciate it

You are most welcome~

Hey just a suggestion, but you should porbably consider uploading your work to the Yea Forumsllection now that fireden's stopped archiving. It'd be a shame to see more of your work get lost

Could you perhaps draw Marcie trying on Peppermint Patty' s sandals?

I guess I could, might do it after the thread tanks.

The fetish is strong with this one.

Yea Forums says that Patty is the best girl but after "He's a bully Charlie Brown" when a jealous Patty asked Marcie over the phone how things were going and her response was:

"Charles, I can't hear what she's saying if you keep nibbling my ear"

That makes Marcie the best one.

Hey Smeet. If you are still taking suggestions, made a lewd one last thread, before it died.

This movie was great

why does she have to share a name with the sandal wearing butterball whore? she is the superior patty, and in my eyes the only patty

My friends, would like to just make notice again in case anyone is not aware, of my project peanuts-search.com - which stands to me largely complete.
A friend of mine who was a major collaborator to the project has recently flown all the way to the US, intending to visit the Schulz Museum no less. An excuse to continue putting some improvements to the website on the backburner, I guess. Though also actually, I'm also going to divert time in the coming months to heavily rewriting the Wikipedia article for Peanuts. I think that's another thing that's absent of a good quality online resource (it's currently pretty bad). Open to hear suggestions concerning either idea.
Standard opinion is... it's pretty good. It could have been legendary if Charlie Brown never did get The Little Red Haired Girl in the end, but perhaps that's too cruel.

Attached: gyfyfxjdublwsjvnmz5j.jpg (2608x1487, 477K)

Attached: 7BFABE93-AD1A-4041-B94D-3E66312AE1FD.jpg (3928x1224, 766K)

Attached: 2019APR16_peppermint_patty_doodle.jpg (778x1100, 261K)

I also love the CG movie

>The fetish is strong with this one.
On the internet, everything is a fetish.

I'll get to yours and this one when I have a bit more time today , just keep the thread up if you can.

Sir, yes sir! Thanks man

I would watch a sequel set in college.

Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead

Attached: dog sees god.jpg (1000x484, 82K)

dude wtf? I'm kinda interested but a bit (a whole lotta) pissed. Also Pig Pen with Patty and Marcie? Fuck that noise.

it's actually really shit. they're all gay or something

I’d say the 2015 movie was better than some of the 80’s movies in which Charlie Brown is beaten down by Peppermint Patty at every turn. A Boy Named Charlie Brown is the best Peanuts movie, representative of the comic at the time and building upon it with such great animation, and the 2015 movie represents what Peanuts is in pop culture. I took it as such and enjoyed it much.

Thank you very much indeed.
I shall endeavour to keep the thread alive for as long as possible.

Marcie > Peppermint Patty.

Besides, she' s already spoken for.

Attached: pigpenpatty.jpg (900x890, 246K)

And it's not like Peppermint Patty lacks a choice in suitors.

Attached: Peanuts-1972-06-23.gif (600x124, 24K)

Sally BTFO

That movie had no right being as good as it was. Yeah, it went against a lot od the establishes canon, but god dammit, it was so nice tonsee Charlie Brown get a win AND recognition

this, I love schulz but he really fucked up there

Attached: too good for this world.png (1280x1296, 759K)

>Also Pig Pen with Patty

So THIS is where that's coming from

It' s indeed nice to see ol' Check not being the loser.

Attached: pattyfitness.gif (480x356, 3.73M)

Attached: 01d254582cdade7b6ac391318a7e578b.jpg (1024x933, 54K)

Show one other girl that gets a rise out of Charles like Marcie does.

You cannot.

Attached: pe820818.jpg (600x146, 34K)

God this was a bad play, I saw my cousin in it. Had a real weird energy to it.

Alright, let see what happens

Here you go buddy

i.imgur.com/4M4Hg04.png

Bro you posted cropped Waffengrunt, I knew you were A foot nigger. Like me. Patty's feet bro.

Not the original requestor, but quite nice.

If you're still taking requests I'd like something with Marcie.

I've got one coming up, do you want to "share" that one or do you want one yourself?

>Waffengrunt
FEET

Sharing is fine.

That was a test and you passed! You get your own Marcie~

You're too young.

Thanks! I hope the thread lasts until you post it.

It will

Here you go dude~

i.imgur.com/JBHSjIV.png

Absolutely adorable. Saved!

I don't JUST do lewd things you know ha ha

Wow. that's a nice draw, my friend. Can you do a doodle of Lucy. Doing anything, I don't mind what it is. She's my favorite.

I know you don't.

But if you had a hankering...

A playful Marcie, looking back at you with a sidelong glance while wearing a pair of flipped-up clip-on sunglasses... wouldn't get kicked out of bed for eating crackers, if you know what I mean.

I prefer Snoopy Come Home as far as the old movies go.

Smeet is the man!

I kinda want a very very loose dark parody of the great pumpkin with lioness as crack/meth addict who still wears kids clothes, leaving a looney bin to summon the great pumpkin on halloween by sacrificing people for his master and Charlie Brown as loser cop who gets treated like shit by everyone, who is trying to stop lioness. It would all take place in one of those crappy southern town that have drug problems.

>in one of those crappy southern town
Ya don rustled mah britches.

Florida?

Attached: Joe-cool-1-.jpg (203x274, 16K)

Peanuts takes place in Wisconsin, and his name is Linus.

Sounds pointlessly grimdark and derivative

Attached: 59894629_10157036933643847_2887843642263732224_n.jpg (735x745, 141K)

Except maybe Heather.

I'm confused about what's going on here.

I wonder if anyone has ever shipped Marcie and Peppermint Patty? Like, not a "lol, they're dykes, I'm so funny" ala Seth McFarline, but serious "they eventually realize they're a good match for one another" stuff.

Do you even have to ask this question? The answer is obvious.

Am I the only one who thinks the 1 to 1ness of Evangelion and Peanuts uncanny? Seriously...

> Shinji = Charlie Brown
> Asuka = Peppermint Patty
> Rei = Sally
> Kaworu = Linus

For everyone who wants a grown up edgy peanuts, just watch Eva. Part of me wonders if it was on purpose...

SQUUEEEEEE!!
This is utterly adorable!!
Thank you VERY much!!!!

Reading this always depresses me.

Charles M. Schulz, Charlie Brown, Shinji and Hideaki Anno all suffer(ed) from depression.
Could be the creator was influenced by Peanuts which has been around since the '50s

Jeeesus, thanks Smeet. How come you don't have a patreon or something like it again?

Peppermint Patty tries so hard, and gets no recognition. Too good for that damg world

I'm sorry.
Chuck isn't here anymore.
He fainted due to heavy blood loss.

WHERE IS MY YANDERE PEPPERMINT PATTY DRAWINGS?I NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

They did a pretty good job at retaining the style even though they didn't stick to 2D. Other than that, I'm not that into it.

Attached: 1548850171469.jpg (1000x242, 152K)

Attached: 1561126211316.jpg (1000x705, 304K)

Attached: 1560073610232.png (1000x569, 296K)

THIS IS THE MOST PATRICIAN TASTE RIGHT HERE,YOU LOSERS,AND IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

Attached: 1557068938030.png (725x550, 439K)

Attached: 1560072885107.png (1000x230, 109K)

:(

Attached: 4-9.jpg (892x658, 36K)

Attached: chuckdance.gif (480x270, 2M)

What would've happened if Patty' s father made enough for him to stay home at night so she could get a decent nights sleep.

Bump

cough

To every and anyone you're welcome~

And to answer your question, I didn't get a chance to make one before the changes and I heard its harder now for one reason or another than it was before so meh.

I don't remember EITHER of these

i requested aALL OF THOSE in the drawnthread.
thank god for the user that draw exactly like schulz

I know you did, but I don't remember seeing these two specifically and I'm left wondering what else did I miss?

She appeared for only a short while, she was never an important character, and reprints didn't bother to include her in them until the 2000s. Because of those reasons, she was forgotten for a very long time. The only interesting thing about her is an anecdote on her departure from Peanuts. Some fan wrote Schulz a letter asking him to remove the character from the comic, and Schulz responded:

>Dear Miss Swaim,
>I am taking your suggestion regarding Charlotte Braun and will eventually discard her. If she appears anymore it will be in strips that were already completed before I got your letter or because someone writes in saying that they like her. Remember, however, that you and your friends will have the death of an innocent child on your conscience. Are you prepared to accept such responsibility? Thanks for writing, and I hope that future releases will please you.
>Sincerely, Charles M. Schulz

The letter was accompanied by this picture:

Attached: FCBD Unseen Peanuts 10.jpg (1280x2074, 709K)

>Remember, however, that you and your friends will have the death of an innocent child on your conscience
Imagine being this kid and your potentially favorite cartoonist sends this to you.

Schultz was BASED.

NOOOO delete this!! Marcie is for charles!!

Attached: 71145234_3671263022899245_187941519695544320_o.jpg (1536x2048, 586K)

Charlie's trying to turn Lucy into a proper muppet, if you get my drift.

Nice!

Attached: charlie-brown-great-pumpkin-lucy-snoopy-kiss.jpg (1053x768, 132K)

Attached: peanuts-06.jpg (1000x541, 103K)

Attached: 23595766_175408156372719_9128369688139530240_n.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Attached: 1511060289666.png (500x496, 194K)

Attached: 1511104332717.jpg (900x628, 162K)

I need an actual comic wih this stuff!

Poor Charles

I just bought that exact same Charlie Brown plushie from a thrift shop

God damn you that Patty

I love how Tired CB looks.
It just really fits his character to look like he just wants to go back to bed

We got two girls into ms. Yea Forums right now that could get into the final bracket, Peppermint Patty and Sally
Vote wisely

I have never really found a consistent look for charlie brown when I extrapolate him into a more detailed style. I think the best look I have saw for these characters in another person's style is probably GashiGashi's version.

Attached: 2019APR17_charlie_pepper_concept.jpg (1291x910, 115K)

Sonnova bitch, I didn't even know a proper one of Patty existed.

i.imgur.com/w3sU6HE.png

Older Patty and Lucy.

Attached: Workout Girls Redux.png (1050x1000, 558K)

#2 looks best to me
Also, patty is pure goddamn sex good lord she's perfect

I figured patty would be a little more ripped and hairy

Patty, Lucy seems like she'd become more of a bitch with time.
Also, Adult Marcie when?

>Trip Dub Dubs
Gashi confirmed best alternate Charlie Brown artist forever

Very soon. How do you imagine her body type?

probably pretty sticc in comparison to Patty and Lucy but would still has a nice butt.
Not sure if she'd be packing big gazongas but she certainly wouldn't be flat chested

One Marcie Down~

>"C-Charles!?"

i.imgur.com/qUkkxlP.png

Hot DAMN Smeet, are you trying to kill me!?

Wasn’t Charlie Brown treated like a celebrity after winning the spelling contest in “A Boy Named Charlie Brown” till he botched up Beagle? To me it’s okay he was treated like a celebrity because he was still being set up to lose here, with him having to admit in front of everyone the rest he thought he got a 100% on was for Patty instead. And even when he was popular he still wasn’t 100% happy; he still had troubles of impressing the Little Red Haired Girl and even worrying about if the attention he was getting was genuine. And even than he still he mess ups after mess ups, and he won not through getting lucky, but because of his moral character impressing the girl.
The movie isn’t perfect with Snoopy’s scenes dragging on a touch too long, and while the pop song actually was good, I can see why others may think it doesn’t fit.
Regardless, I genuinely do enjoy the movie. It just puts a smile on my face with a charm that many films today just don’t have.

Here comes a new challenger!

Attached: 11DF500C-379B-4EC8-B8FD-B6AEC104BAE2.jpg (1795x528, 467K)

These are new, and they’re great.

Schultz was a fucking gem. The man handcrafted each and every strip. Say what you want about the quality but the heart was still there.

I've been saving all of these from previous Peanust threads because they are so lovely

>Charlie Brown gets two (possibly more) kisses
>I get none

what's wrong with me

He's the original harem anime protagonist, that's why

More Marcie for us to love. And appropriately shy, too. Well done.

My mom always tells me about watching his last interviews on tv while in the hospital with me when I was little. She apparently broke down crying when he said “that little prick never got to kick his football”
Always makes me sad to think about

Attached: 135617F8-DF19-4480-AA2A-26FC7F8966A8.jpg (1125x1072, 299K)

Attached: peanuts.jpg (1200x1200, 385K)

i always loved those strips. charles getting a genuinely happy moment was great

peanuts in general always depress me

Attached: img_0139.png (640x608, 93K)

she is like 14 user,thats fucking ilegal,unless you are a muslim or a mormon i guess

man,this are great

What do you think you’re looking at?

whops,that was for this user , dont pay attention to me

does someone has that anime like charlie brown image,i lost mine

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Attached: 360C5237-E979-49C1-B930-B214C257D782.jpg (805x576, 257K)

you are a cuck charlie brown

14?
I thought theyy were all like 8, probably less.

Attached: 7d2.jpg (749x1045, 171K)

you are probably right

>Made the Little Red Haired Girl Blonde
so close to being perfect and you trip at the finish line

YES. Get Gainax to animate this. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

shes not blond you color blind idiot, its the luminescence messing with the color.

Rude.
But he's right the hair color is clearly red it's just the lighting making it appear lighter than you think.

Son of a mother loving truck driver!!
This is a great "Pepper"mint Patty.

>Covering up the lewd parts
I can understand why, but the teasing is painful.

She' d just have average breasts.
She never had the body type for big gazongas.

Breathe, user!
BREATHE!!!
You can do it!

Aww, that's cute

Attached: 40363722_1949056508494192_3003877561064226816_n.jpg (400x430, 28K)

That Charlie Brown has too much hair

I just love that the kite-eating tree finally gave Charlie Brown his one win. That whole sequence hit me in the way that Paperman did, with the forces of the universe basically saying, "Nuh uh. This isn't right. This one time, we're gonna fix the story."

>My sides
>Gone

Nice.

Attached: 2019SEP14_charlie_rework.jpg (848x1200, 93K)

Attached: 0AD182B4-314C-46AA-AD55-8751C321AFDD.jpg (600x713, 101K)

This strip weirds me out a lot. Somehow it's hard for me to accept that Peanuts continued for so long that new strips were still being made while Harry Potter books were being printed, and that Peanuts even made a reference to them.

Attached: 19991108.gif (900x266, 171K)

I wish I have more time.

Attached: 2019SEP14_patty_rework.jpg (848x1200, 139K)

I sympathise. I get really lost as to the time the strip is set. In the opposite fashion, there are some really early strips that out of the blue use an archaic spelling or cultural reference. Or sometimes there are references that are way ahead of its time.

Attached: computer programming 1969.gif (900x188, 149K)

>computer programming 1969.gif
Whoa, that's unexpected.

As for the changing times, one detail that catches my attention in the earliest Peanuts comics is the comic book scene they depict. At the time there weren't videogames or the internet, and comicbook magazines were the hot new thing. Little kids were reading them, boys and girls equally; in early Peanuts, the kids in Charlie Brown's neighborhood would occasionally trade comicbooks or show off their collections.
For example pic related was drawn a couple of years before "Seduction of the Innocent" was printed. Because of that, the comicbook names in the background of the panels reflect what was popular at the time: crime, horror, war comics. I think it's an interesting time capsule in comparison to a modern comic book shelf containing mostly just capes.

Attached: The Complete Peanuts v1 - 1950 to 1952-217.jpg (2475x1950, 1.54M)

You're reaching up my skirt, blockhead... you sly dog.

It just exists in its own universe, so whenever it references something from pop culture it feels off.

Attached: 7453E0BE-B01C-4A47-9EC1-D215E0053EF1.jpg (2048x1746, 401K)

I like it!
Looks very Charlie Brown to me!

I wish your adult Patty would step on me

Kingthin

My sides

Attached: unfelix.png (146x154, 17K)

>literal cut-and-paste editing
That's some admirable effort right there.

Woodstock has good taste.

Also, I remember the series of strips related to the approach of the Kohoutek comet back in the '70s.
>previous apparition was about 150,000 years ago
>next apparition will be in about 75,000 years

Wow, that's really cool! I was familiar with these 50s strips, but I'm not too familiar with the wider historical background of comics in the US so that connection hadn't occurred to me.

No dying

Dat Patty!

So many cartoonists paid tribute to Schulz when he died. It’s incredible how beloved the strip really is

Attached: 03510E17-EEE3-4598-913B-4F79B063EC66.jpg (609x213, 18K)

Forgot to link this. It’s a collection of peanuts tributes timed for when Schulz posthumously won the lifetime achievement award
chivian.com/chivian/PeanutsTribute.html

Attached: 5246457C-3848-4F0A-9583-FB5183A236E1.png (606x205, 34K)

This looks like something Cartoon Network might air, yet at the same time I'm detecting slight Shadman vibes...

To my knowledge he’s only made one peanuts comic

Attached: 3E9B1E64-6E62-4C9F-831C-6BE308D58F52.jpg (1000x1815, 908K)

Attached: 7b4fdfc4ddc41c68c3fd6e9a5ade2527.jpg (570x1021, 99K)

>The Crabby Man's Choice

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Attached: DCFC376F-104B-4F8A-903E-AE19D6E999C3.jpg (500x382, 71K)

Attached: 44A2E756-5BF7-4D61-8D9A-650F74DFC6AC.png (613x201, 40K)

>Not Komm, sußer Tod.

Attached: 2CFA4ED9-A163-45F9-B68C-74116E187E62.png (533x291, 96K)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=A15v4tTab0Y

For me, it's Schroeder

Attached: 156565657.jpg (640x480, 26K)

this gave me nightmares as a little kid

I got into Beethoven as a kid because of him

Attached: beethoven.gif (368x311, 16K)

I can't believe how well animated this is. What year was it made, do you know?

Where would you have even seen it as a kid?

my dad must have found it on limewire or something
now when I watch it I just cringe imagining them showing it to schulz

>Limewire's heyday was so long ago that it's part of someone's childhood memories
In the words of Charlie Brown: I can't stand it. I just can't stand it.

I mean I'm 22
do you really think most people here are older than that?

1986. The creator later went on to work on the Simpsons and cowrite the script of Wall-E

35. And I know of a few Anons here who are even older.
It just depresses me that there are people here talking about vintage comics and vintage cartoons that weren't even alive before the internet. I mean, your best frame of reference for what a pre-online world was are movies from the 1990s. That's ancient history to you.

Time just marches on

Attached: 54D32F85-95A1-468D-BC8A-D482AC07A5D6.jpg (630x532, 80K)

this

I'm not quite as young as the other user at 27 but I don't think I remember a time before the internet. I was freaking out that the 00s will be as far in the past to kids who're about 6-10 now as the 80s were to people my age. I wonder if they'll fetishize frosted tips and crunk music the same way we fetishize 80s hair and music.

Unlike you? Just look at the state of it Even trying to crib off Magi's work like he's his peer?

lol

>I wonder if they'll fetishize frosted tips and crunk music the same way we fetishize 80s hair and music.
Literally happening right now, lad.

You hear about twenty nine scene?

Asshat, Is that you? That looks like your typeface, how ya been!? I've been wondering when you'd show up, if that's you. Trying a new approach? I bet its nice to be original for once, even if we are going through the motions again.

He doesn’t have a great memory, poor chuck. He needs constant affirmations

I don't really see it since the age group I'm talking about is like 8.

sauge

Holy shit, this is amazing.

Patty is a cuckquean haha

Attached: wink.webm (480x360, 276K)

Attached: 1555226755554.webm (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
These wounds, they will not heal

Poor Peppermint Patty

Attached: Charlie Brown Rejects Peppermint Patty It's Only Love Peanuts (2014 TV Series) Cartoon Network. (720x405, 2.89M)

Love how Marcies mood seriously improved when she realised she still had a chance.

I think it's a bit odd for her to laugh like that. I mean, I know she occasionally gets these moments where she loses control and acts maybe even more mean than Lucy at her worst, but still.

Attached: floyd.jpg (932x4114, 1.61M)

She appreciates the absurdity of a junk-mail love letter.

That it happens to her buddy, whose penchant for absurdity rubs against her sensible manner constantly, gives her a chance for the rare belly laugh at Peppermint Patty's expense.

>Noodleneck

This is so cute!

Marcie knows how to play the game.

Sausage?

Hot dog

Chile brown does not think anyone can love him, so the letter was junk mail. Maybe if she had her name on it he could have picked up on it.

>Not Trigger

>What is this, an obscene phone call?!

>Rei
>Sally

Sally is far more outgoing and she is very overt about her crush on Linus.

That's rare for a girl.

Just look at Panini.

How dare you insult Patty like that!

Attached: D4CF5090-D86B-4BBC-9524-6D080C2E7C77.jpg (630x630, 31K)

tl;dr
just saying that if you're going to be a pedo artist on the internet you should at least be decent at it, and not dog-shit like what you keep doing
all this time, and you still draw like that, huh?

Attached: imgbin-peppermint-patty-charlie-brown-lucy-van-pelt-linus-van-pelt-snoopy-others-PPfWjBdaZ9k30DJE9XD (728x420, 62K)

I don't care that Gainax is dead. Gainax was Kino.
Trigger is for pussies.

Attached: 2fcba3054915a01bed61d1f87217e97aba6e8b14_s2_n1.jpg (876x876, 134K)

that'sa just evil

Marcia can be a prakster.

It is but also you are asking to get blasted on the face when you look down a hose hole

It's always the quiet ones.

Unfortunately, Peppermint Patty was born under a perpetual "kick me" sign.

Just posting this.

Attached: 16A76075-D4D1-4CE3-A3A8-21E1E0739196.png (1200x1500, 270K)

What's the context of this issue? I always see it and it always depresses me. I've still got no clue what's behind it though.

It was the last strip Schulz drew, before he did the one where he thanks all his readers over the years.

i thought it was just the last one with Patty in it.

A while back, some user did a storytime with a large amount of early Peanuts strips, and had a mega link with the full collection. If anyone still has the link, it's be greatly appreciated.

peanuts.fandom.com/wiki/January_2000_comic_strips
peanuts.fandom.com/wiki/February_2000_comic_strips

I need more fat ass Lucy.

Cut it out no you don't Snoopy

Attached: 1554850797503.gif (476x348, 697K)

I love those dark moments in Peanuts. I love that they're in there, that Charles Schulz put the sad lonely bits of himself into the comic. I love the silliness too, the dancing Snoopy strips. The little boy Rerun drawing "basement" comics about Tarzan fighting Daffy Duck in a helicopter. Those are the bits that keep me reading. The funny parts! The fun parts. The silly bits that don't make any sense. And when I get to the sad lonely Peppermint Patty standing in a field wondering why nobody shook hands and said "good game," well, it works because that's not all she was. I try to think that way about everything. That's the kind of person I want to be.

Holy shit it IS you! And you really are going through the motions, first you criticize my art call me a pedo, criticize my art AGAIN.

Just like old times~

Didnt he make one where Charlie was an adult?