Toonami Ratings for 9/7/19

Demon Slayer will be joining Toonami at an undetermined date this fall. It will likely replace either Super or Gundam.

Last week, we avoided a Labor Day marathon and had a fairly strong night start to finish. This week, the dips between shows get a little larger, but still a passable night overall. Usually I wait till everything is up, but apparently they are asleep at the switch today and not posting the “reruns” so here’s most of it.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 764 0.38

11:30 gen:LOCK 452 0.25

12:00a Dr. Stone 400 0.21

12:30a Fire Force 349 0.19

1:00a Food Wars 299 0.17

1:30a Black Clover N/A

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 267 0.14

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden N/A

3:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Red Comet 233 0.12

3:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 5 224 0.11

4:00a My Hero Academia N/A

Attached: 8F54D8D1-DB7D-4795-AC78-F5FB26411C72.jpg (540x304, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg
youtu.be/kbBgx0BEuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=r_SOwnVEcQQ
comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/09/11/dragon-ball-super-toonami-marathon-2019-anime/
youtu.be/bTEGUlAE_Yo
twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/1172001645976326147
youtube.com/watch?v=W4KLOBThpL4
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc
ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/155522119145
deadline.com/2019/04/fx-networks-nabs-off-network-rights-to-family-guy-bobs-burgers-fxx-to-share-family-guy-with-freeform-1202591604/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Took you long enough.

Fuck mha lmao

>Black Clover N/A
Nani the fuck?

Not my fault. I don’t like to half ass it, but at this point it’s clear they aren’t going to finish the listings today.

Black Clover and Naruto are counted as reruns by the ratings people, which means they don’t qualify for the top 50 chart. Usually the rerun ratings are posted within a few hours of the intital post, not this week. Check it tomorrow. Based on Food Wars and Bort, I’d guess it wasn’t anything too disastrous

Well then just pretend my statement was addressed to whoever was at fault instead of you.
I honestly don’t know how ratings work.

How was Black Clover a rerun

Well well look here, gen:LOCK saved the block
Apologize

Super into Genlock: Lose 40.8%
Genlock into Stone: Lose 11.5%
Stone into Fire: Lose 12.8%
Fire into Food: Lose 14.3%
Food into Clover: ???
Clover into Boruto: ???
Boruto into Naruto: ???
Naruto into Gundam: ???
Gundam into Lupin: Lose 3.9%
Lupin into Hero:???

Shit, guess I'll have to update later???

Current Records

Loss:
07/06/19: Super into Titan: Lose 49.7%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: happy-pear-rainbow-vegetable-terrine[1].jpg (720x400, 90K)

Honestly, me neither

See above. Both BC and Naruto should not be listed as reruns but they are. HxH was also listed as a rerun for its entire run. I don’t know why and they won’t fix it. If it listed them as premieres, we would have two more shows in the top 50 weekly

>gets bleed over from Super
>does equally as bad as any other show aired after Super
>hurf durf genlock gud it save blok
It’s a shame it ends a week before Super so we will never get to see how badly it crashes without its crutch

>Viz just released a BD set of this today
>It has a dub on it
Infini-T Force when?

Attached: infinitforce_hero_thumbnail.jpg (660x660, 471K)

Alright. I think it's time we ALL man up and admit that gen:lock is terrible and the only reason the ratings are high is because God hates us.

Attached: 1531762185535.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>not waiting for the full ratings
Come on, dude...

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of al time, WORLDWIDE!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

My Hero Academia was counted the past two weeks and where reruns now all of a sudden n/a. Bitch please.

>al time
Weird Al time?

No it wasn’t retard-kun

Faggot. Where the fuck have you been? they where. Why the fuck you think everyone on here has been shitting on black clover for struggling to keep views when MHA aired last.

I think we could've waited until the full lineup's ratings were released. There's nothing really huge to talk about/make fun of besides the missing shows.

I know you want to generate some discussion, but blatant trolling is unnecessary.

Here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 746 0.36

11:30 gen:LOCK 463 0.23

12:00a Dr. Stone 419 0.21

12:30a Fire Force 382 0.19

1:00a Food Wars 349 0.19

1:30a Black Clover 315 0.17

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 296 0.17

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden 277 0.15

3:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Red Comet 301 0.17

3:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 5 278 0.15

4:00a My Hero Academia 274 0.14

Huh, no complete snapshot this time. Anyway, I wonder if the guy nudity kept Food Wars from retaining the demo of Fire Force? If I had to predict, I'd say that BC is a .15 this week at least; let's hope that the slight dip in ratings for Dr. Stone and Fire Force are a one-off.

Did you even read the OP? The shows the ratings company considers reruns have NOT had their numbers posted yet, so OP just made the thread without them since it was getting late

>does equally as bad as any other show aired after Super
Nope, it was doing better then it was before and is growing
No show will ever hold 100% of Super

Look at THIS . You retarded fucking shit.

Won’t make it a habit. But with 3 shows ending soon, there is no telling when announcements will be made. So I figure people want on time threads until we fall back into a low discussion rut

And? The ratings were posted on time. See

choose one

Attached: food wars girls.jpg (500x281, 52K)

>no boobs
Wrong
>no brown
Wrong

That wasn’t a hard choice

I’d like another option.

OK you get one more but no more then that

Attached: MEGUMI 3.gif (500x612, 1.76M)

i think even bort was doing.. well enough following Dragonball

You guys ever go through the archive the next morning and cannot believe that is you posting?

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_akyuun__4ff8574ea0edce0174c7657ad127c99f.jpg (1700x1000, 214K)

She is the truly pure option. I want to protect her and hold hands.

She’s not my type either.

Which also creates a falsehood with brainlets that Bort should air earlier, despite the fact that it has never shown a hint of promise in its current timeslot, aside from the occasional blockwide btfo of Lupin.

Current Series End Dates:
Dragon Ball Super - October 5, 2019
Gen:Lock - September 21, 2019
Dr. Stone - February 1, 2020
Fire Force - January 4, 2020
Food Wars! - August 29, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - March 2, 2024
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - September 28, 2019
Lupin III: Part V - November 23, 2019
My Hero Academia - October 26, 2019

They'll probably announce Gen:Lock's replacement this week. Place your bets.

This is the best MC on the block. Say something nice about him!

Attached: Souma.png (488x720, 122K)

last chance

Attached: erina-nakiri-59405.jpg (300x458, 32K)

Why would you choose anyone but Meat Meat?

Only with certain conditions.
Otherwise, no.

Demarco?

Attached: 1565727003578.jpg (1043x749, 283K)

None of what’s in that image either.

I wonder if he realized how fanservice oriented Fire Force was when he picked it up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.59_[2019.08.23_18.19.58].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

im still waiting for TOM to do a little promo saying something got cut by mistake and didnt know what it was
then this scene plays
then TOM being embarrassed as fuck without really finishing his sentence with a hard cut to fireforce. then again i dunno if bringing in Blum for that would be cost effective to just stutter

Still too soon. We are getting news the week before these days

Gen, Gundam or Super is going to get a week delay so they don’t have 3 separate schedule shifts. They may even do a double delay to condense all shifts to one night

PICK ONE

Attached: maki_and_iris__enen_no_shouboutai__by_nankaina_kun_db6vzy9-pre.jpg (649x1232, 75K)

probably maki, for some reason recently I have been on a female:muscle tag

Boogiepop on Toonami when

Attached: Creepy Bubble.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Still not interested in any of the options you’ve provided.

Muscle witch

Attached: 1567198995475.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Fire Force is missing a groovy soundtrack like Soul Eater had.

Attached: 1544839924052.jpg (2786x2810, 3.62M)

Dubs can be randomly done for BDs?

I get that going through archives over a month or year older. I have changed so much in a year. Not as much as I'd like, but I guess it's good I can cringe at past posts. A lot of people stay that way.

On your topic I don't get drunk or too heavily sleep deprived so the next morning isn't that drastic.

This is her.

Attached: mariella-black-clover-140780.jpg (350x490, 30K)

still no.

Wow, she really took to the new world pretty quickly. Her first action is to help plot murder.

Attached: Yuzu.gif (350x400, 297K)

for a good cause.
And it’s only murder if the threat of shooting him dead doesn’t pacify him.

I'd like to think ive been over a broad spectrum of girls. Unless you're gay, user.

Why not? Nichijou got one just for the sake of making more BDs for the west. I think Snafu is getting one out of nowhere soon too

Well the nun is probably never going to let me plow her, so the gorilla

no alice = no phallus
no haumea =no penia

Attached: IMG_20190910_213931.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Well, to be fair I don't know if Viz has done any releases that *don't* have dubs, but I completely forgot they even licensed Infini-T Force, so I was surprised to find out if now has a dub and thus I hadn't even considered it as a possible Toonami pickup.

I could definitely see it as possible now.

Not gay, but the girls you’re picking out aren’t what I want.
What?

you're part of the charmy army!

Attached: Charmy 2.jpg (933x1200, 111K)

Not her either.

bam, here she is

Attached: Momo 2.jpg (720x1159, 435K)

Nah, you were right to go ahead with it. Better to err with caution and all that. Although now that you've said that there's a good possibility news isn't going to drop until the thread's hit bump limit.

Is this what you want?

Attached: iu-16.jpg (640x480, 197K)

>Oh! Looks like the dumplings are ready

Attached: 2942989195775244.jpg (1275x1742, 183K)

Mm yes delicious biscuit

Attached: bsky.png (355x610, 105K)

Not quite.
Nope.

It's time to come out of the closet, Demarco.

Attached: 1507681209708.jpg (1334x750, 560K)

I am neither of those.

Gen:Lock's decent performance is definitely opening the door for more western shows. Are you happy at that or dismayed, /tg/?

Smaller or bigger?

It all depends on the shows they get.

What?

It’s been said before, it doesn’t matter if the door is open. There aren’t any other western shows available to Toonami. I’d even argue the door for western stuff never closed, and it’s just taken till Genlock for them to secure something

>Rate the episode of Bort TV MA-S
>Nothing fucking happens

Was this DeMarco's ingenious plan to get more people to stay tuned to Bort?

Attached: f74e125fa7107e413474eedccf06277948d41b7f[1].png (540x296, 241K)

There was a lot of MA S last week, so the people who actually put the ratings up may have just got it wrong.

I’ll admit, I typically ship out right about the time Bort comes on, but seeing that MA S got my attention and I watched the whole episode, so the scam worked

I read that in Shake's voice.

Ratings update
Black Clover - 259 0.14
Naruto - 241 0.12
MHA - 221 0.11

Is there any possibility that the replacement for Genlock isn’t a gigantic improvement? I’m being realistic with shows Toonami would actually choose, obviously there is some memeshit that would be awful, but it’s nothing Demarco would ever go for

I’d say the only bad choices are a rerun of any kind, or if they add in another long running shonen. Gen;Lock does have one good thing going for it. 8 episodes meant it didn’t overstay it’s welcome. Ideally the show that replaces it is some kind of 12 episode anime

This. Genderfluid interracial relationships and PS2 quality CG are exactly what the block needed.

Looks like I was wrong.

Meat Master and red over deer piss and wild oats Loli

Is the Prince of Manlets about to lose the cast for sexually harassing Bulma and Goku's VA?

>>Rate the episode of Bort TV MA-S
>>Nothing fucking happens
The S stands for shit.

Attached: 1562320745020.png (219x241, 78K)

Which show is it?

Chode Clover humiliated 5th week in a row.
Kek.

Attached: tumblr_plj6uruoWN1qdper2o3_500.png (500x466, 229K)

>12:30a Fire Force 349 0.19
>1:00a Food Wars 299 0.17

Attached: further examination.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Walk away and find Alice

It was actually a pretty consistent ~50k drop between each show from genLOCK to Food Wars. I wouldn't look into anything specific there.

GIVE ME SISTER OR GIVE ME DEATH

Attached: 1541473841686.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>Asta yells a little in Black Clover
Booo! This is the worst show to ever be made!
>Black Clover characters repeat their character meme now and then
One note! This sucks! These characters have no depth!

>Taiju shouts nearly every piece of dialog he gets
Yay! Dr Stone is great!
>TEN BILLION PERCENT YA BIG OAF TEN BILLION PERCENT multiple times every episode
Haha great funny catch phrases, Dr Stone is written great!

Why is Yea Forums and Yea Forums full of such contrarians?

Will they redesign his earrings

>>a little
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

also dr stone characters dont identify themselves with a single characteristic

Attached: 1566786408793.png (250x233, 69K)

Honestly, who the fuck watches genlock but not Dr. Stone after it?

based quints

Attached: 1563307333604.png (644x755, 737K)

>also dr stone characters dont identify themselves with a single characteristic
Except for that one guy whose only characteristic is that he's unrealistically smart down to the point where he knows the probability of literally everything and calls simplistic objects by their scientific name.

You won't have to deal with Taiju much longer although some other tards will replace him. Senku's catchphrases never go away though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.13_[2019.07.19_11.45.39].jpg (1280x720, 180K)

At least Taiju gets written out of the plot in episode 6 and doesn't come back for a long time.

Kimetsu when? Fall is in10 days

>Bort, TPN, and Food Wars all get episodes rated MA
>are considered shows for young teens in Japan
I think there's something wrong with the rating system

youtu.be/kbBgx0BEuuI

And don’t forget that Taiju recognizes he is a retard

More than likely the few Superfags who forgot to turn the TV off when Super ended

We have a slot open on the 28th, the 5th and the 13th. So one of those weeks. Personally I think they will hold it till Super ends and set it up as the new lead

Bort was legitimately mislabeled, that episode wasn’t MA at all, and certainly never had the S aspect. I’d even say that TPN episode was overly rated too. But Food Wars is constant titty meat on screen, so that’s what pushes it over

Id say Genlock will run the finale twice, that way they can cycle two shows in on the 5th, then Demon Slayer can join on the 13th. I have a feeling whatever is replacing Gundam won’t be such a scare for the ratings that it will need to start at 3am

Attached: lupin biscuit.png (1015x762, 984K)

Fairy Tail's pretty popular and has 40+ episodes dubbed.

Can't they just put out the Final Season on Toonami and pull in ratings?

Attached: Bunny Erza.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Who in the fuck is going to tune in to Toonami for the final season of something with zero context of the other seasons? Anyone watching FT already would just continue streaming it

I wish I had a biscuit.

They did it with One Piece.

>Who in the fuck is going to tune in to Toonami for the final season of something with zero context of the other seasons?
Every arc is pretty much the same thing. Fairy Tail is like classic Hanna Barbara Scooby Doo of shounen.

Attached: 1549108470917.jpg (1018x911, 90K)

They started at the (or close to) the part were One Piece stopped on the old Toonami and it was no were close to the end.

Attached: F3916A3B-F28E-408F-8518-01B857706F13.jpg (1000x1000, 282K)

Only partially true. Technically they started where Toonami left off before it stopped airing it previously.

And that’s also a shining example why it’s stupid. You start a show 200 episodes in, and no one ever gets any attachment to any of the characters, and they also don’t want to go back and do their homework to catch up. So it’s just becomes 30 minutes to tune out for. We have more than enough long running crap as it is, we don’t need to be considering more.

Because that’s worked so well for Lupin, right? Let’s stick with 12-26 episode stuff. We are already sitting at 8 shonen series as is, there’s no reason to bend over backwards to accommodate Fairy Tail

welp.. time to find out if we get out first 600+ after midnight and if we become the dragonball channel or not

>It's real
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

Attached: 1510418893928.png (472x486, 386K)

Well that sucks, guess we had to have a marathon at some point this year

>it’s real
So that’s why we avoided Labor Day then. Stupid, but maybe a sign they aren’t going to rerun it on the block, or at least not anywhere but the end.

This also means Genshit won’t need its replacement that week, though Gundam fans will have to wait 2 weeks for their finale

wtf holiday is on the 28th for this?

There isn’t one. We skipped Labor Day so they could do this.

According the facebook post, the first Super or the night will still be a new episode, so it stays on track to end on the 5th

So that means we'll be 3 weeks behind the Fire Force broadcast now. Surprised they didn't want to keep it as close as possible, but understandable.

Drink Beer Day

>actually thought they were getting smart and keeping their simuldubs as close to Funi stream as possible
>hurr we gotta cater to the dragonfags that hate the block one last time

Maybe if we are lucky, they will let Gundam do an hour finale on the 21st

But WHY?! The ratings were no worse without a marathon? What the absolute FUCK are they doing?

The week after is the last episode so they are going it special treatment again.

Reminder that this will be the highest rated night Toonami has seen in years, by margins of upwards of 300k across the board. Screencap this for that weeks ratings thread

Fuck Demarco and fuck dragonfags.

It serves a few purposes
>Genlock ends the week prior
This means they can stall announcement of its replacement by an extra 2 weeks.
>Gundam should have ended that night
Unless they do something to not leave it’s finale hanging, that gives them 3 full extra weeks to stall what replaces that
>clear signal to retarded dragonbabbies that it is in fact coming to an end
This saves them grief of having to explain that they didn’t cancel it

When is demon slayer premiering?

THE MADMAN! IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING HOLIDAY!

Attached: 1511058623496.jpg (480x813, 96K)

Stop being salty, /tg/, this is where the ratings are and you know it.

Probably Oct 12th

Based on this recent development, we will have Demon Slayer + 1 show premiering on the 12th. If they can really work some magic, they could make that Demon Slayer + 2 shows. They would need to run Genlock finale twice to do that though

That’s the worst part. This more than likely will be one of the highest rated nights of the past year, and they will take that as a green light to rerun Super. When in reality it’s just going to be high because of the hype of watching 10 episodes in a row before the big finale.

I just want DB to be gone already. It’s ridiculous the length they go to cater to these people despite their blatant lack of support for the block

Here are the updated end dates accounting for the DBS marathon.

Current Series End Dates:
Dragon Ball Super - October 5, 2019
Gen:Lock - September 21, 2019
Dr. Stone - February 8, 2020
Fire Force - January 11, 2020
Food Wars! - September 5, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - March 9, 2024
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - October 5, 2019
Lupin III: Part V - November 30, 2019
My Hero Academia - November 2, 2019

Once Dragon Ball leaves, you can kiss the block goodbye because it is the only thing keeping us afloat.

It literally isn’t since Dragonfags don’t watch the rest of the block

>Gundam and Pooper end on the same night now
I can only assume this was intentional. The question to ask now is will Genlock have its replacement delayed an extra week to line up with the others

It doesn't matter. With Dragon Ball gone, we won't have Dragonfags to give numbers to their show nor have them potentially bleed into another show after it - now we'll have no substantial numbers, unless they find THAT good of a replacement.

Thats the point I’m making. They do NOT bleed into any other show, ever. They exist in their own little bubble. With Super gone, Toonami will start lower, but remain much more consistent, rather than the current model where we start with Super and 40-50% of the audience evaporates the moment the credits roll

>They do NOT bleed into any other show, ever.
They are likely bleeding into Gen:Lock somewhat.

Genlock is a bad example, but if the show after Super was leading the block it would probably be doing even better because of runoff from Family Guy. As odd as it is, FG viewers are more likely to give other shows a chance compared with DBfags. As we saw with MHA, it was able to lead the block just fine, regardless of what Demarcos unrealistic expectations for it were that made him deathslot it.

Toonami did just fine without DB for years. For how often he is wrong, Demarco had the foresight to see relying on DB wouldn’t be a good idea for the block, yet years later went for it anyway and has since paid the price

Not sure if it's related or just a coincidence, but September 28th is Pete Smith Day. The last two years Adult Swim preempted all regular programming on that night for a marathon of Bob's Burgers and The Brak Show.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_SOwnVEcQQ

Doubt it. They never preempt Toonami for AS matters. What will likely happen it either we Brak and shit before Toonami, which would absolutely gutter ratings, even for a Super special, or they just hold all that stuff till Sunday night before midnight

They started airing One Piece at the point where the episodes started to be produced in HD. Fairy Tail is HD from the beginning and doesn't have this problem.

Typical blueballs move

Attached: 1301825739957960.jpg (780x439, 31K)

Which worked out for them, since that’s the exact time Toonami stopped airing it. So it was legit like they just started where they left off

Maybe they'll have Super on for an hour on October 5th. Re-air episode 130 at 11pm followed by 131.

Narushit and this piece of turd are G to PG. S really stood for shit kek. Also toonami is fucked, these ratings are terrrible. Dragonball and gen lock are drawing mostly. The rest is like no one gives a shit.

That would work too and be way more fluid

Theee ratings are the best we have had all year. They ain’t what they used to be, but they have been worse

Saw these were down from last year tho. So what happens after super and gen end? There are no other draws. These shitty rooster crap shows actually have a bigger following than a lot of the animes in the current roster.

Gen isn’t a draw you moron. Super is a draw for itself and nothing else. What’s going to happen it either Demon Slayer leads till MHA S4, or they promote DS or FF if they think they can do better. They will start the block off at about 500k or so (MHA may even be able to touch 600k). We will then see a steady decline in viewership like we do this week between Gen and the end of the block. Modest 30-50k drops between shows, rather than this monstrous 200-300k dip we have now.

It’s a hard red pill to swallow, but Toonami is better off WITHOUT Super

>These shitty rooster crap shows actually have a bigger following than a lot of the animes in the current roster.
Then they do the obvious and air RWBY.

>inb4 "the episodes are too short/long"
There's an official edit that was done for the Japanese airing which condenses the first three volumes into 13 half hour episodes (and an English version of that edit does exist). Just air that.

We will see. But Rooster shit does draw the normies. But then leave with dragonball fans. I see you have optimism but even those predictive ratings you have are really bad. Toonami is dead, I will just stick to watching online from now because desu this roster is meh also.

That doesn’t resolve the other issue of how bad early RT animation looks. Genlock looks like 60 FPS kino in comparison

Threesome with Nikumi and the girl who strangles ducks to death with her bare hands

>ratings are bad
Yea if you compare to the days we were getting in the millions. That’s never going to come back no matter what they air. The facts are back in June we had shit at 200-300k at midnight, we even had a few real bad nights under 200k. Now we are in the 400k range, almost double from a few months ago. That’s the kind of improvement Toonami needs to show. AS can’t afford to cancel the block when they have FG leaving in 2021

Welp, I guess I'm not staying up for that

Man and i thought wrestling did bad this week, kek. Based dragonball drawing all the dimes. Anti draws btfo.

>have to get up early as fuck on Saturday this week
>don’t have to sweat staying up for the block at all
Well, that works out for me at least

Anyone who ever liked this crap series deserves the rope.

TV in general is dying, bad ratings for Toonami is just a part of that

ESPN doesn't know how to spin sports. People like Sports, but aren't fans of the All stars like Djokovic, Williams Sisters, Federer, and Lebron.

Kids like Naomi Osaka, Stephan Curry, Blake Griffith.

Attached: 45348CF2-C4A4-465C-9677-A750E420C65E.jpg (1000x1000, 222K)

Predictable, but good pickup regardless. Probably one of the best chances at retaining Super numbers if they put it up front

As a side note, not a fan of this new shit in a circle thing they got going with the promo cards now

I knew it would come eventually.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 09 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_09.20_[2019.06.11_14.24 (1280x720, 84K)

Another week another shitty MHA chapter.
>new arc focused on the three worst characters in the manga
>villains have some convoluted plan to expose the heroes that will most likely be super retarded
>Endeavor slowly becoming more cringe as time goes on
>break next week because the writer has a stroke if he writes more than 15 pages
Even when nothing happens MHA finds ways to disappoint

Attached: 1567230744640.jpg (628x730, 152K)

>Another show full of male nudity
Faggotman strikes again

I really enjoyed season 1. How is 2 in comparison? Is the animation as bad as people feared?

>As a side note, not a fan of this new shit in a circle thing they got going with the promo cards now
We've had that for a while now.

Attached: 37302627_1955070311450473_6779003035126333440_n.jpg (960x960, 110K)

I see the issue. It’s the inclusion of the background of the shot, rather than just the character on the Toonami background

Fuck boruto either way.

Yea the animation is so bad it’s funny tier. Not sure if Toonami is gonna get fixed BD cuts though, it is a Viz dub after all

>Demon Slayer
>OPM S2
What’s #3 gonna be?

Did they actually fix shit in the BDs? I thought that was a *raffing* myth

>Is the animation as bad as people feared?
Yeah, kind of. I mean it wasn't going to be close to S1, everyone expected that, but even then it was still bad. J.C. Staff does a shit ton of shows so they were overworked, and action isn't even their forte; and that really showed for OPM.
And even then, the story covered in S2 wasn't as good, felt like filler or buildup, since the climax of the arc wasn't even reached.

Best: Mob S2
Worst: Tokyo Ghoul
God Awful: Boogiepop

Fuck...

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (600x338, 1.81M)

Creepy bubble btfo

GODDAMMIT FAGGOT MAN! comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/09/11/dragon-ball-super-toonami-marathon-2019-anime/

Attached: Last+time+on+dragon+ball+z+virginia+acted+_fc99017ba315d455c5ace313c805fdf51.png (300x166, 66K)

>God Awful: Boogiepop
I never knew someone could be so uncultured and such a shit taste having brainlet

>Genlock
>Dr. Stone
>400k+
Whoa, that's surprising.

>Going to this much effort
Why would you just lie on the internet?

But that's a man-eater though
So how bout that season 2 of OPM?
Have you actually watched Tokyo Ghoul Re: season 1 and 2? If Pierrot rushed and messed up the good parts of Tokyo Ghoul, imagine how shit the point where the series' decline is. But if you think Boogiepop is worse than that, you probably deserve it.

It isn't a draw now because it's reruns, but once Gen:Lock: Season 2 premieres exclusively on Toonami you can expect it to get the 1.5 million-strong Steven Universe audience.

>once Gen:Lock: Season 2 premieres exclusively on Toonami you can expect it to get the 1.5 million-strong Steven Universe audience

Attached: 1567735061169.gif (200x200, 2.75M)

PRE-TOONAMI RATINGS:
8:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai 331 0.13
8:30 Dragon Ball Super 287 0.13
9:00 Rick and Morty 379 0.18
9:30 Rick and Morty 463 0.24
10:00 Family Guy 623 0.30
10:30 Family Guy 721 0.35

POST-TOONAMI RATINGS:
4:30 Superjail! 209 0.10
4:45 Apollo Gauntlet 202 0.10
5:00 Aqua Teen Hunger Force 199 0.09
5:15 Aqua Teen Hunger Force 208 0.10
5:30 Home Movies 195 0.09

Honestly, Gen:Lock is like a 4.5-5.3/10 for me right now. Better than SAO, a few interesting ideas executed pretty badly, and Maisie.

If they could have Chase fuck Yazmin or reveal that the Union is pretty good place to live and work in then I'd probably rate S2 higher.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: 358374.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Does DeMarco answer ask.fm questions anymore?

Oh lord.

Are they even making it? Aren't they hemorrhaging "talent" and money?

That was an obvious pickup

When he feels like it.

Well, they won't have it for much longer.

Read the thread.

For the record, the last episode of OP aired on old Toonami was the one where they were in Skypiea and had a bonfire with Ganfall who explained the situation with Enel

What do you hope the last new show is?

Attached: Kanata no Astra.jpg (1100x1556, 597K)

UPDATE
Family Man into Super: GAIN 6.0%
Super into Genlock: Lose 40.8%
Genlock into Stone: Lose 11.5%
Stone into Fire: Lose 12.8%
Fire into Food: Lose 14.3%
Food into Clover: Lose 13.4%
Clover into Boruto: GAIN 3.1%
Boruto into Naruto: Lose 9.7%
Naruto into Gundam: Lose 3.3%
Gundam into Lupin: Lose 3.9%
Lupin into Hero: Lose 1.3%
Hero into Superjail: Lose 5.4%

Current Records

Loss:
07/06/19: Super into Titan: Lose 49.7%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: jigen[1].jpg (515x338, 22K)

Looks like this week's misrating really helped huh.

Attached: Wait What.png (1334x750, 1.61M)

They can’t secure the funding for it. Presumably, this Toonami run was partially intended to show some investors that it’s worth it.

I meant retaining Super numbers when Super is gone. If they lead the block with OPM, it might be pretty close

Honestly as long as it’s 12-13 episodes I don’t care. OPM and Demon Slayer are too high profile for late night, so whatever the last show is will be towards the back. Hopefully at minimum above the retard hour

As a typical channel changer or bed goer when Bort starts up, I’ll admit I stuck around purely out of curiosity for what could push Bort that high up the ladder

Well, I guess I can start catching up on my backlog that night...

It's not this week though.

About fucking time.

I meant this week as reference to that week it’s on

Mob Season 2

I was referring to the circles. We're going to get new packaging after The Forge.

Attached: 68343486_2208431169447718_5498881310929715200_n.jpg (960x960, 188K)

Oh yea, like I said it’s so much more apparent in the OPM one because they used the whole background. But yea, they aren’t long for this world anyway

I really like the look of the new line up. Too bad I have work every sunday at 7am so I can literally never watch any. I wish they could start at 8 pm.

Attached: 1521960692380.gif (500x300, 645K)

Boogiepop, especially if it's Gundam's replacement. Hopefully they keep one or two slots for non-shonen shows (yeah, OPM is seinen) and it's unrealistic but I would prefer to keep it in that timeslot. If not the earliest time I would be fine with is after Food Wars.

>That dip in Food Wars
Oh no no no. People realizing its shit already.

same dip as stone into fire

DRAGONCHADS WIN AGAIN! WATCH IT BLOW THE REGULAR LINEUP RATINGS OUT OF THE WATER.

Watching JC Staff quality with TG is going to be fun. It’s even better that we have early Food Wars to compare it to, which will likely just upset people even more

Well now I'm not going to tell you.

are we still playing "lets try to turn on that one user"? I mean when we play during ninja hour most of us are (hopefully) drunk and posting waifus to get everyone to masturbate themselves to sleep so the kings of the porn distribution hill stand tall on a tower of anonymous semen when the 6am anthem comes on to feel that sense of accomplishment that comes with causing others to masturbate while you did not.

But playing during the week while sober is weird.

>It's been a year since Bort was shat onto the block

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x324, 320K)

i still hear that deafening silence at night sometimes when demarco announced boruto to that audience and then i wake up

Ding ding ding!

Wasn't there a lone person in the audience who shouted "IT'S ALL FILLER"?

Yea, they were promptly escorted out

Ok humor me here for a second. OPM, and presumably Demon Slayer start on the block on Oct 12. That leaves us one unknown slot. MHA S4 premieres the same week. What if Toonami scored the simuldub premiere somehow?

It would be a shitstorm from all angles. One side who figured we would never get a simuldub premiere again, and a wave of confused MHAfags wondering how and why Toonami pulled this off after deathslotting S3 because of “bad ratings”

Except OPM s2's animation is actually decent, it's just not nearly on the same level as S1's godly animation by some of the most talented people in the industry. JC Staff had a hellish production schedule but still tried their hearts out for s2, and it actually looks a lot better than I expected it to considering. There's only like 2 episodes in the whole thing where the quality really drops, but it's never what I would call QUALITY or egregiously bad animation like what Super and Naruto often fall into.

What do we really think of Fire Force so far?

From what I understand, they're fighting against each other now for the secrets of why people are turning into fire? But why?

Attached: Fire Force loli.jpg (250x686, 45K)

Figured it would. I guess this means we will eventually get Mob Psycho s2, and that will be great, I liked it even more than s1. S2 of OPM though is... unfortunate. It had a long way to fall from season 1 though, so even if it's far short of what the first season did it's till passable. But just "passable" after season 1 of OPM feels like shit.

Suffers from a lot of the same problems Soul Eater did with struggling to build up a real world around the characters and not really having a coherent story. Stuff just happens, there's basically no build up, no denouement beyond barbecue parties to diffuse tension. I don't really hate it, exactly, but it's hard to get invested in anything when the author doesn't bother to ease into anything.

Crap, now I have to watch Season 1.

You haven't seen it? You're in for a real treat.

The next 5 shows they'll announce are the top 5 requested shows for the block. We already know JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind and Mob Psycho 100 II are up there, but what are the other 3?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 12.28.22 AM.png (493x223, 43K)

>but what are the other 3?
FotM shows

The 4th season of MHA is also a given.

Goblin Slayer maybe?

Given the people who request shows, probably whatever was all the rage a few seasons ago.

Plot moves too damn fast for me to care about it, nice visuals but not enough to keep me invested. Also this

The story isn’t knocking my socks off, but the fact that it’s keeping the action up every episode is keeping me engaged. I’d much rather it be like this than be some drivel like HxH that takes itself too seriously and never has any action

The last top 5 list he gave was downright unbelievable and came off more as HIS top 5. It had shit like Banana Fish in it, maybe someone has the full list.

If nothing else, that’s a subtle confirmation that we aren’t getting any reruns any time soon. If we assume Demon Slayer is one of them, that leaves 3 to announce. That said, I don’t know how the other two will fit in the schedule since there are no real openings

Maybe Bort is getting axed? Dreams can come true.

If anything's getting axed, it's Shippuden.

>we finally reach the war
>it’s gets canned
Would be a laff. Maybe they finally had the realization that the war will literally air for 6 more years thanks to all the filler interruptions. Toonami shows have gone the distance before, but we have never had an ARC take over half a decade

>But why?
You'll find out soon enough.

Attached: 1567251136495.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Gungrave on toonami when? Also new game was announced.

youtu.be/bTEGUlAE_Yo

Are they gonna re-run season 1 OPM?

They did that last year, but then again, there's no limits to the depths of faggitry that DeMarco can stoop down from.

twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/1172001645976326147

>But why?
Clearly a conspiracy

>our final TIE
Not surprised on that

Demarco is historically shit at conveying his thoughts clearly, so id assume that means Demon Slayer and OPM are counted here, so that leaves 3.

Based on the end date chart, the 3 current unknown are Genlock, Lupin and MHA. I’d say there’s a good chance MHA S4 is one, and that will just boot the rerun off when it’s ready to air.

Technically we got a newer Top 5 (more like a Top 4) a month or two ago, which consisted of Dr. Stone, JoJo Part 5, One-Punch Man season 2, and Mob Psycho 100 season 2.

We're 2 for 4 now, and the other two are pretty much a guarantee (though why Mob is taking so long I can't be sure).

Must have missed it, that’s a much more believable list. The only real delay on Jojo at this point is the Blu Ray release. Viz knocked out OPM in no time once they were able to

>started soaking most of my meat meals with minced onion
fucking toonami changed my life yet again.

am exite for block

For having just got an announcement, OPM S2 didn’t trigger much discussion

It was an inevitable show. Everyone here knew it would come sooner or later, so theres not really much to discuss that hasn’t already been.

Never but I wish that wasn't the case.

Attached: Gungrave 02 Cinegrid.png (3840x2160, 2.86M)

please let this be one of those nights /tg/ isn't active so I can sleep I dont want to stick with this shit

Just waiting for Mob S2

I saw a few episodes of this it was neat. I think I saw it when 3 episodes were out and haven't checked on it since then.

What is this from?

Blue Exorcist S2 has to be up there.

Never, Gungrave is too soul crushing for Toonami. That episode where Brandon and Harry kill each other still fucks me up.

I still feel bad for Mika because she was thirsty for Brandon

Oh shit it's Bunji, we dead now!

Looks like that 2019 is really the pivotal year. We're getting more change now compared to the last three years.

I watched half of S2 of OPM, let's hope the animation is better in the 2nd half.

>Looks like that 2019 is really the pivotal year. We're getting more change now compared to the last three years.
Yea it only took the last 4 months to shake things up.

assclass

Ace Attorney
SamFlam
Log Horizon

Attached: bog.png (395x338, 194K)

Anime adaptation by Toonami with a Food Wars crossover when bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4KLOBThpL4

After the Battle Chef Brigade crossover

Attached: fc1448e19ad4ab211acdbd0c5a16fad3d9316211[1].jpg (616x353, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc

Is this the most feel good ending ever?

Attached: food wars shin.jpg (600x395, 39K)

*gets the second highest ratings every time*

Apologize right now.

Attached: genlock_herodesktop2.jpg (1200x680, 192K)

Still doesn't get my ratings since I change the channel when it's on.

>Second show gets second highest ratings
You don't fucking say.

It's finally happening.

Attached: e5bf8def391811e9253b938824e7282a1555064172_full.jpg (493x700, 178K)

Yeah, because it's the second show in the lineup. MHA babies used the same excuse.

Yea because we finally shook off some of our long runners. The last few years we didn’t see change because there wasn’t room for it.

It also seems that AS gave the block a budget increase too. All this brand new shit and no reruns in sight can’t be cheap. The fear of losing FG must really be setting in now

Sanders reminds me of Sakamoto

This. Push it to the last slot on the block. If it still gets second highest, then you can brag

>one punch meme
Any new waifu material this season? Or do we at least get some of the sassy green hair one?

>Or do we at least get some of the sassy green hair one?
We get her sister

Attached: 1447032245897.jpg (1200x1200, 341K)

Attached: 69933516_2227065007584334_4802834341094752256_n.jpg (960x960, 210K)

Attached: 1560884192758.jpg (1280x1453, 158K)

>gets Pooper runoff

Not that hard of an "accomplishment".

>Two Dr. Stones
That's better than expected. So is it a rerun first?

I am ok with this
More of this one.

Based off the facebook post, assume it's two new episodes.

If they do two episodes, it nullifies the loss of simuldub lead from the marathon. Fire Force is already a week ahead because of Kyoani, so this sorts that out too.

Its specifically episodes 6 and 7 which would make both new to Toonami.

He will save us

Will Demarco cave and rerun Super? Or is he going to toughen up and not depend on the DB contingent anymore?

That’s good, it shows they have some sense at least to keep their simuldubs as tight as possible to the original release. It also implies that they do in fact have a third show lined up to premiere on the 12th

>It also implies that they do in fact have a third show lined up to premiere on the 12th
Demarco usually runs into the last second while getting things set up so it doesn't imply anything.

Do we know anything about The Forge preview they showed at the con? We had anons there, any in this thread want to share what happened in it? Still wanting it to air already.

Yea let’s not get too excited here. OPM and Demon Slayer will likely take Super and Genlocks slot, but I wouldn’t put it past Demarco to restart Super and toss it in Gundam’s slot. That’s certainly better than keeping it out front, but it also shows their commitment to never breaking their DB dependence

Demarco implied in a tweet yesterday that it’s still on track for November and will also likely be the last TIE they do

They have delayed that announcement to synchronize it with the other two open slots, and Demarco said yesterday that the entire top 5 list will be on the block with the next few months, so the only way to swing that is by keeping the new stuff coming

Will Super not rerunning knock any points off Demarco’s faggit rating?

You're talking about the guy that reran Kai 3 months after it was done.

what's infinity minus 1?

How about bringing back that show with the headless biker or buying Betterman or Silent Mobius.

>bring back
No. No reruns. Ever
>old bullshit
Ratings suicide

DRRRRR got shit ratings and OLD SHOWS DO NOT WORK!

>that TIE episode
>more tom-type robots
shit, i wonder if they're gonna bring back RUBY.

Not even sure what to think right now. The DBS marathon is dumb, but they resolve one of the main issues by doubling DS the following week. It seems like they may still be dedicated to keeping marathons at a minimum, and this was just a special thing for one of their biggest shows

Huh, so they's not airing a rerun of the previous week's DBS. Cool!

Here's my prediction for the new schedule:

11:00 One-Punch Man
11:30 Dr. Stone
12:00 Demon Slayer
12:30 Fire Force
1:00 Food Wars!
1:30 "Unknown 3rd Show"
2:00 Black Clover
2:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
3:00 Naruto: Shippuden
3:30 Lupin III: Part V
4:00 Dragon Ball Super
4:30 My Hero Academia

>another extension for reruns
God I hope not. If they really want Super back on, at least wait till they pull MHA and put it there

KonoSuba's EDs are comfier, but that is a pretty good ED.

Pretty safe and likely prediction, I see nothing wrong aside from the fact that only two, maybe three shows aren't apart of the SJ brand but I'm not complaining. The line-up is really good on paper but it just doesn't elicit any strong feelings from me.

>11:00 One-Punch Man
>11:30 Dr. Stone
>12:00 Demon Slayer
No way they put Demon Slayer behind Stone.

You know I actually regret not watching Food wars when it was airing,had no Idea it was actually pretty fucking good. Also Origin has been pretty decent to, IBO was a mistake.

Attached: 1564288527420.jpg (1920x1558, 274K)

Reminder that there are literally no long-running series left to get aside from D.gray-man (116 episodes counting both series) and Fairy Tail (currently at 328 episodes), unless MHA comes back and Kimetsu and Stone get extended orders.

Think toonami will ever air this again?

Attached: Blue_Sub.jpg (755x1080, 1.23M)

The anime is pretty fun, the fourth season is actually airing starting in October, unfortunately it's now in the part of the manga where it started sliding downhill. It's already passed the point where I dropped it, but apparently it got way, way worse.

OLD SHOWS DO NOT WORK!

Who cares, most of the block doesnt work.

IBO is what happens when you have Mari Okada write your script. She has her obsessive fans but on Yea Forums her name is synonymous with melodrama. They even have a bingo chart for her shows.

Attached: Mari Okada Bingo.jpg (1946x2233, 1.13M)

no way

Attached: IMG_20190912_181608.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Well, we've got a date, /tg/. And not that far off.

Only a month away.

That’s been confirmed for months dude. Just not the hard premiere date

It's the date he was talking about numbnuts.

Her currently airing show is pretty good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.15_[2019.08.30_17.27.5 (1920x1080, 178K)

actually i was being sarcastic, it was pretty obvious it'd premiere when super ended

Why is he acting surprised then? There should be little shock that it’s coming on the 12th

I'll hop on this and add that Demarco's Weekly Shonen Jump streak is also on its last legs. D.gray-man, World Trigger, and Medaka Box are the last three available that haven't aired now that Demon Slayer and Dr. Stone both made it in a timely manner. WT is also a somewhat long series at over 70 episodes.

Here’s the good news, aside from Bort and Naruto, we have ended all the super long commitment shows. Yea we still have an overdose of Jump shit, but for the moment, none of it has 200+ episodes, and likely none of it ever will. We are getting big change now, and we will likely see big change early next year too

but they should air medaka box and also fund the anime adaptation of the rest of the series

All three of those are terrible adaptations anyway, so nothing was lost.

>They should air shit and fund more of it
How about NO

>Ushio and Tora
>Twin-Star Exorcists
Gentlemen, what if I told you that we can go BEYOND Weekly Shonen Jump, also there's still this.

Attached: a7b1b510d0743fca57cbc56474d084a01521063270_full.jpg (640x960, 239K)

Fire Force has already proven they will go beyond to find generic shonen. I think the catch will be that they gotta be brand new though. So I’m not too worried about going backwards to old shit

>going backwards to old shit
Technically already they did that for Food Wars even though the fourth season is imminent

Attached: bdf3fe1c53d1694291895ffd3350dae517ea8bf4_hq.gif (500x281, 376K)

True but yea that 4th season was probably a selling point. On top of that, Toonami got exclusive rights to premiere the S3 dub, so while it’s not brand new, it has new components Toonami is getting first crack at. Compared with something like D Gray Man, there’s really no motivation for Toonami to get that

>On top of that, Toonami got exclusive rights to premiere the S3 dub
If the series didn't take such a drastic turn to shitville Toonami would have gotten a killer deal from this

If any old shows do come to Toonami, I hope it is Blue Gender

Attached: a.jpg (251x201, 13K)

Would be neat considering it was meant to air on toonami in the first place.

as far as Jump SQ stuff goes Twin Star sucks as an adaptation and falls into the usual monthly manga pit of anime-original ending

Realistically, that’s why they got the deal in the first place. Sentai recognizes that there is some value shilling direct to the Toonami crowd. And even they think slop like Super is written well, Food Wars shouldn’t have any issues

Uh oh, looks like no more Gen:Lock.

Attached: 1568326611392.png (584x540, 107K)

I'm watching it too, and it's alright, but it seems like she saved up all the melodrama for the last couple episodes.

Not too unusual considering they aired Soul Eater and Blue Exorcist.
Smart move from Sentai then.
>Thinking Super is well-written
I dunno I think even the most average shonen fan who thinks that Jojo and HxH are the high bar for anime writing only watches it for nostalgia and fight scenes.

It's ironic that Soul Eater's weak COURAGE PUNCH ending wasn't even as worse as the manga's NIPPLES ending

why the fuck does Rooster Teeth have 385 employees

Well they need someone to make all their trash.

Apparently Toonami makes money now

Those secret streaming ratings must be aight

Attached: hmm.png (595x529, 64K)

Thank you Jesus.

Whenever I see these small companies dying, some of their business decisions are just baffling. It’s like RT saw other studios have lots of employees, so they needed that too, cost and reasoning be damned. It’s pathetic they have that many employees and their work quality is as poor as it is.

It’s like with GameStop just announcing they are shutting down 200 stores. Some are confused, some blame orange man, very few look at GameStop themselves and their god awful business practices for the past few years.

>doesn’t cost a lot
But whenever he announces reruns he winces back and complains they can’t afford anything. Someone should call him out that a big part of why they are in the safe zone right now is because AS is losing Family Guy
>don’t you DARE criticize us or even imply the block may not be in the best shape. By doing that, YOU kill Toonami
He never changes

>hey can we get some new sho-
REEEEE WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY WE CANT JUST GIVE YOU NEW SHOWS ALL THE TIME
>wow you guys sure are announcing a lot of shows
Heh yea whatever, Toonami only takes pocket change to run

The flip flop master, even when things don’t look dire

You’re comparing catchphrases to characters that act the same fucking way no matter what the situation is. Go be retarded somewhere else

reminder

Attached: Big Fat (((Diamond))) Milkers 2.png (1015x1080, 1.02M)

>The person in charge is a literal comic-relief anime character
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: 362487304653567.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I mean their catchphrases mirror how they act so

Gib milk

who is this big tiddy bitch

Doomsayers btfo.

Doomsayers have been doomsaying since the show came back, they've been btfo every year the show keeps going

Someone with a Tweeter please ask about Blue Exorcist S2.

If Obama was still president, we'd actually be able to afford shopping at Thinkgeek.

but MHA DID get fantastic rating when it was running new episodes at the end

Are we getting the new season soon?

Attached: MHA MEI.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

No its fucking shit with no redeeming qualities, well except for maybe shitposting.

That was my point. MHAfags were 100% in the right to boast about their performance when the deathslot was blowing out half the block

Yeah that's true but they don't act like their personalities can only say and do one fucking thing at all times. The characters in BC are the most one-dimensional fucks in all of shonen manga

There's no way MHA season 4 isn't in the current top 5 requests and Demarco just said they've secured all of the current top 5. Plus they started the rerun only 10 episodes from the end of season 3, placing it as finishing just a few weeks after season 4 premieres in Japan.

Yeah, I'd say we're getting it in November.

>*says theres a 10 billion % chance you're a big oaf and tells you to get excited*

wat do

Attached: Dr Stone.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Golden Win when

Do I get a cute waifu like Yuzuriha?

He wouldn't give you a straight answer since they don't even give direct hints about show acquisitions.
Next year

My guess is February at the earliest.

There are better choices

Attached: IMG_20190831_063728.jpg (501x708, 28K)

Abigail Shapiro

Attached: 12345.jpg (1465x2048, 622K)

Attached: DsjCnNUVsAE8bnE.jpg (499x458, 35K)

Just something old I'd found while googling but it's interesting* so is Gridman semi-confirmed now?

Doubt it, probably means the current top 5 since it changes with every new anime season.

This was more recent:
ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/155522119145
>We’ve had a decent amount of requests for Dr. Stone, as well as Mob Psycho S2, One Punch S2, Jojo S5.

Knew it was too good to be true

Attached: 007.png (600x900, 136K)

voice actor or just like that body type?

Attached: 1467518102833.jpg (350x500, 76K)

It was posted online.

so when exactly is AS losing family guy and what's the official source on it?

deadline.com/2019/04/fx-networks-nabs-off-network-rights-to-family-guy-bobs-burgers-fxx-to-share-family-guy-with-freeform-1202591604/
>As of fall 2019, FXX will be running Seasons 16 and 17 of Family Guy; adding a new season every year and more hours a week until fall 2021 when FXX will become the exclusive cable network home of all previous seasons of the irreverent comedy with a carveout for Freeform.

Hey buddy, I was here first.

The resemblance, particularly with the hairstyle from when her pics first started getting out. Along with being Ben Shapiro's sister she's a trained opera singer and she does some sort of vlogging on youtube

Attached: 1542850301565.jpg (1073x2753, 490K)

Honestly. I think this show should've been about a wacky military scientist trying out new war machines and gadgets with his robotic sidekick. Everyone else was kind of boring especially the black lead.

> Fall 2021

everyone pack it in for 2 more years of the bank vault episode.

It was obviously sarcasm.

>double Stone

Attached: real shit.jpg (1079x877, 106K)

why does she not have a right nipple

>tfw no more gen:lock soon

Attached: 1536765341793.jpg (565x407, 119K)

>two eps of Dr. Stone
Eugh. At least Gen:Lock is gone.

Attached: Kaiki-face4.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Tragic.

>all we have to do is power through this Saturday and the following one and it’s gone
>Demon Slayer probably getting it’s timeslot which is a massive improvement
>Rooster Teeth hemorrhaging money and laying off staff meaning the chance of more Genlock in the future is decreasing
It’s looking good

You know what the worst part about Friday is? there is still a day and a half left to go