What if Static and Wonder Girl become a couple next season in Young Justice ?

What if Static and Wonder Girl become a couple next season in Young Justice ?

Attached: 677B8B31-FB8E-40D7-B19C-E8CC13F4B769.png (400x222, 114K)

Why not have every teen hero be gay? Why not just disregard the plot and do a romance series?

I'm honestly surprised it didn't go that way.

All the shipping has killed any enjoyment I have of this series

Because if you don't ship the right characters, fans might get mad.
Just look at Bluepulsefags that are upset Greg is hinting Bart is fucking some other male spic that isn't Jaime.

It would be cute.

Attached: CB776C23-F970-4A72-AC6D-D2B74AEB4402.jpg (640x545, 49K)

I don't even like YJ but does anyone else like this version of Cassie a lot? Her design was always really good too.

Friendly reminder that Geo Chad A.K.A. The rightful king of Markovia did absolutely nothing wrong
Fucking pussy ass American “heroes” want to paint him out as some villain cuz they don’t have the conviction to make the hard choices

I thought you were an incel like me Static! I won't let the normies have you!

Attached: 1531825785890.png (600x450, 272K)

What if Dick got raped in the next season?

he's already got his own cute white girlfriend in the comics though, pair him with a black chick

Better than Wonderbird and Superboy X Wondergirl.

Spike x Bart when!?

Attached: 303e0859-e436-49d2-8af0-5fd54cca94a0.png (1280x1810, 387K)

what if it gets canceled because its nothing but woke garbage

Hopefully next season.

I won’t call the show woke cause it handles it’s diversity poorly.

Blond blue eye'd pale white girl taking black cock...hmmm. I don't think I have ever seen that coupling before. Yeah, lets try it out.

How have Tim and Cass never had a one on one conversation in the show?
This season presented a perfect opportunity to flesh both of them out in a way that dealt with the main plot.

Go to bed, Brion. You have more ruling to do in the morning.

Probably they will become a couple off screen during the time jump they do each season because like good classic SJW writers are unable to justify an interracial relationship with good reasons or good writing

I hope next season actually focuses on the "team" I liked what little focus they had in the season but it felt like too much of it was Beast Boy's shit.

Who knows? Some 5 year time skip is going to happen and everyone on the outsiders is going to be ignored next season besides Beast Boy, A million legion members are going to bloat the already swollen roster of heroes so absolutely nothing gets focused on.

Nah, Static is a supreme gentleman.

Attached: static incel virgin.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>unable to justify an interracial relationship with good reasons or good writing
What the fuck are you babbling about retard?

This wont happen mostly because tv execs hate pairing a non-white male with a white female. Its usually a white male race mixer or two non white partners.

Given how past seasons have gone, both of these characters will be reduced to cameos next season.

By Allah you better delet this RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1567463965274.jpg (600x532, 42K)

holy FUCK JUST FIGHT SOME FUCKING BAD GUYS ALREADY IF I WANTED TO WATCH THIS DRAMA BULLSHIT ID WATCH FLASH

Absolutely NOT!!!

What if we DIDN’T try and shoehorn BMWF again?

Let's see... Ah, sorry user but I'm afraid we can't do that, it's sill the current year.

Weren't they already cameos this season? how much smaller can their role get?

Gotta wonder what TIM would have to say about that?!...probably nothing since they can’t afford to pay his voice actor.

Attached: 42C65EA7-858E-4C76-80D2-9F5B3E185444.jpg (308x320, 59K)

For the last 7 years or so the vast majority of pairings between BMWW in comics have been poorly written just for the sake of diversity if you like that stuff its fine but lets not pretend that is something else

Ok but LMWM is okay yes?

I'm pretty sure that the L's are counted in with B's in this case.

Go watch shonenshit for mindless action, retard. This shit is kinotoons.

Attached: laughing shotas.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Yes but this time it's a white Male involved.

It's an improvement, but I'm still tired of race mixed couples in general.

I WANT TO FUCK BART