Post characters Steven can redeem

Post characters Steven can redeem.

Attached: Ramses_II[1].png (533x300, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJZbLtbuWKM&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=GswSg2ohqmA
youtube.com/watch?v=FDWXGcsMTHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1464297031875.jpg (324x324, 53K)

Attached: 12megamind.jpg (225x225, 9K)

God hardened Ramses heart. God sent the plagues, the fire, the flood; and killed the first-born.

who does steven actually need to redeem? is it Ramses, or...

Attached: 7D3D9595-A360-4E4E-A4C1-B1ECB9527C07.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The thread is about who he CAN redeem tho

megamind redeemed himself.

Could Steven redeem god who hardened his heart?

God will Believe In Steven.

Attached: literallyhitler.png (288x398, 91K)

Attached: 2018-12-08_13-16-36.png (179x207, 29K)

Attached: boogie.png (320x335, 120K)

Exodus never says its Ramses. I'm just talking about Ramses from the movie.

Love ya

Need someone to speak up for my man Job.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJZbLtbuWKM&t=

Attached: 638771CC-8977-4AA9-96BE-741D96CDF3E1.jpg (517x516, 51K)

Despite arguably being one of the most evil people in vidya, Steven could not only redeem him but It would be one of those few times where it makes sense narratively and doesn't feel like bullshit.

The only real argument here is if he's worth redeeming.

Attached: Porky.jpg (840x844, 360K)

Attached: 4B9735F3-39D3-4B52-B7D4-DF8FCE04F2B0.jpg (173x169, 14K)

Dio did nothing wrong

Attached: AHiT_Conductor.png (333x484, 132K)

Sometimes God allows people to fall further into their own lusts if they are unwilling to repent.

Attached: B1654D5D-CE5C-4958-8282-8D3D2DC66698.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Pharaoh pretends to play god
>the real God slaps him down
>"THIS ISN'T FAIR, I'M THE VICTIM HERE"

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me"- Exodus 20:2

Attached: 1567059395687.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: Shad.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

In the film we see that this whole time he was being scammed by two priests.

Why God fuck over a victim of a lie and not the people actually pretending to be God?

Job's cool
youtube.com/watch?v=GswSg2ohqmA

Attached: Wuya_(Human_Form).jpg (640x478, 14K)

Bitch, they threw around that blood-aid right in front of him. He damn fucking knew it was a lie.

How to make a Prince of Egypt thread:
>Disguise it as a SU thread.

Because Pharaoh wanted to believe it. It made him the big man in his own world.

Thanos, probably.

Depends entirely on the game.
Mother 1? Definitely.
Mother 2? It's a stretch but maybe.
Mother 3? lmao fuck no.
As for whether or not Porky DESERVES it? Hell. Fucking. No. He completely deserved what happened to him.

Attached: image.jpg (309x400, 27K)

Attached: 51f4V+u2GTL._SY679_[1].jpg (439x679, 27K)

Attached: D4B9AB4A-836B-4EC4-A39B-384BC68DCE92.jpg (680x383, 85K)

>Mother 3? lmao fuck no.
While he's forgone enough that he doesn't deserve redemption, I can honestly still see him being able to.

Despite everything he's still a dumb bratty insecure kid and seems to genuinely miss Ness despite him thinking Ness never liked him (which he probably didn't to be frank).

>Job asking God why he allowed his family to be killed for an experiment that he should have already known the outcome to is absurd

Attached: 29485729.jpg (620x349, 136K)

This just further proves that God is an asshole.

well God was the one who stopped Pharoah from freeing them

Either was never born, died in WW1 or was just never evil in SU because WW2 never happened in their timeline

Pharoah was gonna do what God said. God was being a showy dick.

>thanks, Steven, I promise I will stop getting away with it

Attached: sam hyde ak 47.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

>You are the GAYEST superhero, since gay came to Gaytown!
>God! You're gay, you don't think violence is the answer to problems? The fuck kind of superhero are you?!

I would like one virgin pharoah vs chad yahweh, please.

Not even Diamond Dallas Page could redeem him, and he's saved the lives of fat, suicidal, middle-aged, pill popping ex-wrasslers.

He might be the one person he can't redeem.

based and breadpilled

Pfhaaaa
No, she destroy the gems,make a collar with it and gift the collar to Steven

Uh, so Yahweh is unseeable, so this might be hard.

I always liked that the Dreamworks film made a point of having Ramses say, "Let my heart be hardened." Implying that it was all his personal hubris, rather than some arbitrary detail about God going out of his way to make him more stubborn.

Makes for a better narrative.

champion right here

Attached: sunglasseshitler.png (600x583, 325K)

Just use the stereo typical depiction of Jesus. Maybe with a white and glorious beard.

Nah man, Ness was basically the Steven of his setting, literally loved by everyone/everything, and even he couldn't reach out to Pokey.
Nah, Ness more than likely did still like Pokey, one of the interpretations was that Ness was the only light in Pokeys life, but it was drowned out by the darkness he found.

Steven’s speciality is women with emotional problems

The first borns weren't playing God though.

>Porky
>Mother 1
?????
That said, Giygas would be impossible for Steven to save.
>Mother 1
Actually ends just like the original did, Steven sings the 8 melodies and Gyigas gets overwhelmed by emotions and retreats.
>Mother 2
Gyigas is a husk who destroyed his own mind in pursuit of more power. There is nothing left for Steven to save here, he's forced to use his powers to reach out to the people of Beach City to vanquish him.
Fuck Steven would actually do a really fucking good job in any of the Mother protag's shoes, even if he doesn't deserve to suffer through the events of Mother 3. The series was practically made for someone like him.

You have to remember that Mother 3 Porky is an immortal manchild who's mixture of nostalgia, narcissism, and paranoia have resulted in a unique brand of nihilism, and he ultimately just wants to destroy everything so he can truly be alone. Steven has never had to break through to someone as fundamentally troubled as him before. Mother 2 Porky, absolutely, at that point he's just a dumb kid who's in way over his head thanks in part to his own insecurities and in part to the influence of the mani mani statue. But not Mother 3 Porky.

Characters Steven could redeem user, not characters that could redeem steven

How, I haven't seen much evidence about that

He killed Jonathan.
That's the only bad thing he did

>you convinced me, Steven, I promise to stop interfering with Chris's love quest

Attached: mary lee walsh.jpg (753x1979, 453K)

>implying Chris isn't the actual villain
He certainly is IRL.

Let's be honest if Steven were in the real world he'd be Chris-Chan

He killed a shit-load of people off screen and made a mom eat her baby.
So no.

Attached: 1448314407147.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Not that guy but you can't talk someone into suddenly having a sense of empathy

Attached: 1485676807887.png (854x471, 34K)

Attached: trolls.jpg (900x2049, 331K)

>wow steven, you've given me a lot to think about. Just because I can do something doesn't mean I SHOULD do it, and I ought to face the fair and lawful consequences for my actions.

>I never saw the things that way Steven, I will stop putting chemicals in the water and will stand up to those arsefaced french cunts like a man

Attached: jacob rothschild.jpg (960x1448, 109K)

No I don't think Steven can redeem Star

He replaced himself with a horse-fucking furry.

God wanted to show up the Gods of Egypt, and get revenge for the killings of Hebrew children.

You’d think so but he did it.

Attached: hitler is best gem.png (956x978, 386K)

Use the description in Ezekiel

He probably could, assuming we're talking about the Quranic Pharaoh rather than the Biblical one. From what I recall from the Quran's version of the Moses legend, the Pharaoh realizes the error of his way at the end and finds some measure of redemption as he dies. This movie actually feels more in-line with the Quranic version of Moses, as Quran Moses is also described as feeling guilty for accidentally murdering the Egyptian and is thus seeking out forgiveness from God.

Attached: rance.jpg (350x343, 48K)

Yeah, I think God wanted to throw the book at him. Made him an example of His own power.

impossible. he tangoed with God
14-year-old atheist interpretations of the Bible are real smart bro

>blocks your path
>i’d Love to challenge you to a “friend-off”, let’s see how many friends you can make.
>”hold my juice box, Sumo”

Attached: 8DFD1E28-41B6-4B8C-9762-118CA4408173.png (350x350, 32K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1385x191, 53K)

Attached: what did it cost.png (1044x852, 689K)

The Diamonds still don't have empathy for anyone who isn't also a Diamond, they're just not actively choosing to be awful.

It'd definitely be really fucking hard, but fundamentally Vader is a broken man who had let his regret, despair, and self-hatred become an excuse to lash out at others and not act to better his situation, which Steven has gotten a lot of experience dealing with.

The challenge won't just be surviving Vader though, it'll be being given a reason to think there's anything under that shell worth reaching out to.

Attached: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (960x538, 60K)

Yeah they literally shit talk earth as soon as they see Spinel, and only didn't because they wanted to convince Steven they were cool about his home.

Unrelated but this made me realize that Darth Vader really redeemed himself - Luke just kinda shows up to try and kick his ass, gets beaten to within an inch of his life and then Vader under his own gumption decides to kill the Emperor. Luke didn't have to say or do anything, he just had to be present.

Luke did tell his dad there was still good inside of him, and that he could tell how conflicted he was.

Attached: B61066E7-D696-4446-B096-A133D13E1762.jpg (336x506, 26K)

Also being in agony from being electrocuted and begging for help is technically contributing, because it made Vader realize that there are still some things he won't just accept.

>Made Johnathan's childhood and private life pretty miserable
>Caused Johnathan's dad to die
>Threw away willingly his humanity
>Did some really horror-show shit after becoming a vampire
>Caused Johnathan to die from bleeding out and then hijacked his body
>Killed Kakyoin, nearly killed Joseph
>Gave ZERO FUCKS ABOUT IT ALL (maybe except that part with Johnathan dying when the latter hugged his head when he died)
That'd be nigh impossible.

Impossible. Diavolo trying to stubbornly kill his own daughter (and killing a lot of people in the process) was pretty much crossing the moral event horizon.

Implying he's even evil. More like lost.

Nope. Virgil would sperg out, say something about power then yeet away with Yamato.

Attached: grivus.jpg (636x420, 41K)

This guy stole his brothers dick and had four failed abortions and a delusional twink with it.

Attached: redemptione.png (274x243, 16K)

I wish. He's honestly too pretty to suffer.

That being said, Diavolo's will is absolute just like Bucci's, meaning he would never deter from his plans and desires. Trish holds a possibility of revealing his identity = she must die. Simple as. Although in Diavolo's case it's because he's insane and in Bucci's case it's because he wants to be a mom.

Attached: he's just so aesthetically pleasing.png (1280x1811, 947K)

>Steven gets some of his healing saliva on Grevious's organs (or just spits in his eye)
I have no idea what would happen with all the metal prosthetics Grevious has, to the point where he's almost a full conversion.

Well then obviously the solution is to irrevocably leak it to the point where it's not possible for him to murder his way back into it being a secret.

If he got to this guy early enough, he could probably keep him within human range of douchebaggery, or maybe even take his job seriously while still being a fame-hungry hedonist.

Steven might even inadvertently wind up exposing Black Noir when Noir inevitably tries to kill Steven for making Homelander more stable instead of less.

Attached: 411full.jpg (300x425, 32K)

We're talking about the Dreamworks one.

The Biblical Pharaoh may have been three different people, and whoever it was lived way before Ramses. The reason Hollywood calls him Ramses is because Exodus includes a city called Ramses. Archaeology supports the idea that the Israelites lived in Avaris: an older settlement buried under the city of Ramses.

Attached: nJZbMbV.gif (500x375, 581K)

>Delusional
He’s a reality warping giga-twink by the end of part 5, user. I think he got it

Attached: Bec_Noir_by_dustinechoes57.png (1080x740, 124K)

God gave them life and can take that life away whenever He chooses. Every breath you take is a gift and you choose to spit in Christ's face with your unbelief.

I'd hit it...

>treating retcons as canon
YHWH, the Hebrew god of war, simply had beef with the Egyptian pantheon and wanted his people to rule and himself to be elected the "top shit"
Jews didn't come up with the "unigod singularity" bullshit until hundreds of years later

He can be reasoned with so Steven's got a chance.

Attached: download (72).jpg (480x360, 82K)

Deuteronomy 32:9-10
When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. But YHWH’s portion is His people, Jacob His allotted inheritance.

Attached: BlackBeard.png (1280x1263, 1.39M)

Are cherry pies good? I've never had one.

Then why didn't the egyptian pantheon do anything about it? If they were "hot stuff" as the egyptians proclaimed, certainly they'd have no problem dealing with one god.

She is literally disgusted by friendship because it's not like just having a minion.

Uhh, Egyptian Gods were just Nephilim you retard what can they do against THE LORD?

Attached: 1499188348237.png (616x250, 195K)

Ridley would be one of the few who Steven can no way in any shape or form influence or redeem.

Everyone Steven has reformed he was able to due to the fact these people were largely shaped by trauma or a flawed belief system. Ridley has high self-esteem. He doesn't really want money or even power. He just wants to ruins peoples day.

How do you redeem someone who simply likes to do evil for evil sake?

The story was written by the ancient Jews. Of course they were gonna make their god be the most overpowered Mary Sue around

Bruh, Moses didn’t get the Ten Commandments until after that shit all went down. No precedent for putting other gods before Yahweh at that point.

Ver based and very redpilled. Few people recognize the origin of the semitic god as it existed before the revolution of monotheism. YHWH, or the God whom we refer to in all semitic relegions, was once simply a member of the Canaan pantheon: one god of many like Thor or Perkunas. Truly, then, the validity of the divine's existence as the 3 purveyors of semitism conceptualize him must be called into question. Is religion and spirituality a popularity contest in which the most presently recognized deities exists by default? What do we say of the rest of the Canaan pantheon, the brothers and sisters of this Jewish god?

He could probably also help TV Homelander, that dude just wants a connection.

The Law is written in every man's heart, it's called a conscience. You are without excuse.

Monotheism predates polytheism

If we go by real history, the Jews just kind of left. They weren’t worth the financial burden of going after them since their masters had been hit hard by the plague and the economic system was too top heavy to support them any more. They weren’t building his pyramid anyway since that required skilled guild workers, and most of the stone had already been quarried. Not much to redeem unless he planned on changing their entire economic system.

Going by the bible? No, he was railroaded into it all and slavery as a system is cool with god for a while longer.

Attached: 1126607268604.png (359x330, 121K)

Based

Eh, Steven might be able to shake off being stabbed, but I feel like the only reason the Alternian version of Jack seemed to suck less was because it was in his best interest to help get rid of the Black Queen.

Oh shit

Attached: 92bb61d0244bedd6dce9c6110ea2c6a9.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Stelio protected a boy from his abusive father. He did nothing wrong.

Not a single JoJo main villian can be redeemed can it?

Attached: FunnyValentine.png (489x751, 747K)

How is he a villain
If anything he'd be an ally to the crystal gems

Stelio also beat up the same exact boy when someone else payed him to.

Setlio is True Neutral entity that works for the highest bidder.

That was a dream. I refuse to discuss your dreams in the daytime.

>If we go by real history
if we go by real history we know there was a flat sum of 0 fucking hebrews in egypt at any point in time. its a bible story not in any way factual in ANY capacity

This movie, man. People should take more creative liberties with the bible like this one.

Dio only took advantage of an opportunity to make his life better. Not his fault Jonathan is a whiny cuck.

>God hardened Ramses heart
this is the problem. ramses became unable to change and god punished him for it.

its like if your mom tells you not to touch her makeup, then before the lesson has time to set in she puts lipstick in your hands and then beats you for touching her makeup

I want to fuck that bird

Attached: arthas.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I'm just gonna post this:
>Years passed in the metro but the tubby boy did find an effective use of his abilities. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!" Connie called from the microphone. "Take your seats and watch kick the autist!"
>The arena was bloodstained as there had been others before Steven, but they all expired. Only he was left-forced into it due to his outstanding debt to Kevin. Steven tried to run as the gates opened, and a Watchman popped out, roaring with range. "AAAHHH-" Steven screamed as the monster bit into his arm, shaking him, blood spreading all over the stadium and even into the crowd.
>"YEAH!" The crowd cheered, throwing bottles and rocks at Steven. Steven crying for them to stop but to no avail, having suffered years of Steven and wanting revenge. Finally the Nosalis left and went back into the cage as the next round of festivities began.
>"Ladies and gentlemen," the spotlight illuminated a familiar face, "STELIO KONTOS!" The song started playing as the big man picked up and bodyslammed Steven, making him shriek-spitting out blood and teeth.
>"AAAHH-" Steven tried to run but this only angered Stelio, who grabbed Steven's right arm behind his back and twisted. Steven felt his left arm tear out of his socket and screamed, "AAHAAAAAHHH!" Barely able to hold back tears, then CRUNCH, he couldn't feel it anymore. Sastified, Stelios then grabbed Steven's right leg and slung him right into the cement wall, cracking Steven's nose and leaving a stain of blood, mucus, and mangled teeth.
>The crowd was cheering, throwing in choclate turtles, bullets, and love letters. Stelios flung up his arms to their great delight, smiling.
>"Now for the finale," Connie pecked Kevin's right cheek as Stelios got ready. Holding Steven up above him.
>"No-" Stelios slammed Steven's spine right on his knee.

Attached: STELIO KONTOS.png (1194x1015, 616K)

>No slidakopita
Get this shit out of here.

Based and mannapilled

Attached: 1.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Funny would give Steven a god damned medal for protecting America against space aliens. Honestly I think DIO could be redeemed, crazy right, but that boy got some big daddy issues. Kira and Kars both think they’ve done nothing wrong. Pucci is actually not that bad of a guy. And a Diavolo is well

Attached: 55AB7BD0-CD10-4C1B-A83B-B0B6177C406A.jpg (1080x596, 79K)

So here’s the thing, Diavolo does have a weak point here. He is in a codependence relationship with Doppio, and seems to genuinely like the kid. And while he didn’t pay much attention to him in the final fight he was kinda busy with trying to get the arrow and not die.

Attached: F3ACC86E-F442-490E-AC43-82724C2A782F.jpg (1080x1024, 133K)

I think it's the actually point of view of the writers.

You see, ancient Hebrews did not view Good/Evil separately. Since YHVH is ultimate god encompassing everything, even evil side of the world was part of him. Fate flows as he wills. Even bad guys or Satan couldn't act without his permission, so they viewed as 'YHVH did it'. So It wouldn't be appropriate to see God forced him to feel like that. He did it with his own will.

I think Steven can do it. Vergil already got redeemed eventually - all it took is 20 something years, crushing defeat, splitting his soul in two and then getting it together - I figure Steven can speed that whole thing up by a notch, do it in a week or so

Attached: upd00a4tpop21.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Inironically Steven would be perfect for solving this guy (Provided he can survive somehow, I suppose)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Literally Who?

Daaaaawww who can stay at him :3

Yes, try a slice or a cherry-muffin.

>"I understand, Steven... my efforts in making the galaxy secure and stable has only wrought more chaos than ever before. Henceforth, I shall immediately order the decommission of the second Death Star, and will re-institute the Senate on Coruscant. And perhaps, with young Skywalker's help, we can institute a new academy together for force-sensitives, something better than either the Jedi or the Sith."

Attached: palpatine.jpg (600x300, 28K)

Steven will block all his punches and tell Stelio that his theme song is awesome and ask him if he made it himself. Stelio will pause the fight and nod his head. Four hours later they're having coffee(milkshake for Steven) at a diner and Steven somehow managed to convince Stelio to quit kinkos and go back to school to pursue his dream in music production. Steven even ask Greg if stelio can get a gig as an audio engineer with Sadie killer for income. Stelio changed for the better vowed to stop being a bully for hire and hugs steven goodbye.

1/2

Attached: d030b99108e60a39c267362225ceb593.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: Beavis-1.png (534x1000, 129K)

And animism predates both, so what's your point?

These are threads are pointless honestly. You anons are just too blind to see that fact. Steven is the perfect bioweapon. Rose thinks she wanted Steven for love but that's all the hippie propaganda that she fed to herself to hide her true nature. Steven is a gem hybrid that can improve like a human. Steven will find a way to convince all life to lay down their arms and find peace by him. Steven is gray goo for universal peace.

Engage. Negotiate. Convert. Repeat.

Attached: Keikaku.gif (480x271, 1.51M)

Cool

>Gee, Steven, when you put it that way I guess I don't really need to eat the kiddies, or trap their screaming souls in my deadlights for all eternity. Yes, I do feed off of fear, but there are other ways to make a living. Maybe I'll use my skills for horror mov- oh, you say Bill's interested in helping me write a scary novel?

Attached: Pennywise.jpg (610x407, 156K)

This would never happen...

My Dick Will redeem her.

Attached: b58.png (576x1296, 610K)

could he redeem frieza or would he just blow steven's planet up?

Attached: freezy pop.jpg (439x472, 44K)

Is Black Beard really evil? I mean I've just gotten to his first interaction with Luffy and he a pretty cool dude, what can I expect later on?

Can steven redeem Garfield :O

Le Chaos Cat

Goku kinda already did, Frieza was the Savior of the Universe and all, but No Steven would not be able to redeem Frieza, only reason why Goku did it was because Goku is ale to wipe the floor with Frieza's face and Frieza respects power.

Attached: 7e5d51c76794dd5b0ad84ecde5ff1c41.jpg (756x1057, 192K)

it would be funny to see him try though. at least, in old self. in the movie he was surprisingly reasonable.

He's like Luffy in that he believes in the One Piece and loves being a pirate, but he's an asshole who cheats and backstabs his way to the top. He's like Luffy if he had no morals.

He’s not exactly a kid anymore, he’s got a big heart but he still just wants a normal life.

super was so fucking stupid.
also goku didnt really redeem him, so much as he just let him live because he made a promise. frieza is still a piece of shit and goku was about to kill him at the end of broly before he fucked off.

the correct question is, how long will Frieza patients last before e blow up the planet.

>maybe I'll get a job in advertising
youtube.com/watch?v=FDWXGcsMTHw

namek saga frieza wouldnt really run out of patience with someone like steven or even the CGs. hed just fuck with them for a while and once hes tortured them enough hed kill them.
post resurrection frieza he would run out of patience fast and blow up the planet before steven could get to him.

Like 30 years prior the Pharaoh wiped out any male that was 3 and under so if you had three Sons within 3 years and then you were screwed while God only required the first born and gave protection from it

In the Bible God didn't Harden Pharaoh's heart until like the fifth or sixth plague which at that point a reasonable person it would have realized that they were dealing with the true God

No God challenged all his gods he held dear to him showing that he's more powerful than them then after he proven to be Beyond unreasonable he hardened his heart.

>Today, I will remind them
Steven Universe is about defeating God.

Attached: The Truth about Steven Universe.png (1366x5488, 2.02M)

These are the most basic misunderstanding of Job usually due to poor Bible teaching and mistranslation

Essentially boils down to the devil can attack or bring harm to people if they sin. Job sined by fearing what can happen to his family. since God also follows his own law he couldn't stop Satan because Satan had legal right to do what he was going to do, but he couldn't kill him . Job got everything back because he followed God and God prosperous people who following his ways

Attached: Blight.png (333x250, 112K)

You starting a war user STOP!

user, let me tell you some truth.

Nobody cares. Like, at all. People WANT to hate God. It doesn't matter who explains it, no how good a Christian tries to be, it does not matter if there is or is not God. People HATE God.

People don't like being told what to do. People do not like being controlled. Anything that suggests any action that requirs primal restraint is seen as oppressive. God most of all.

Our maker who knows us in and out, who can read our hearts and see our true intentions thus being able to pass perfect judgement, is seen as an evil despot that we have out grown, all the while as we oppress our own damn selves.

God who we reject in favor of ruling ourselves, then blame when we fuck up. It the best argument against God. Becuase what parent allows their child to hurt themselves when they don't listen? What loving being holds back help that is actively rejected? Nevermind reason, we just want to hate.

Jesus said that the slave is not greater than the master. In spite of all he did and tuaght, he was killed as a criminal. His followers then and all who follow face the same fate. Nevermind the Church and the power it held. The Church murdered anyone who tried to follow Jesus properly too. That's God fualt too.

So don't waist your breath. Do not throw your pearls before swine. OH WAIT! Pigs are smart it turns out! Why would God use them to illustrate lousy people? Welp, there's another mark against Him!

Nobody wants God as dead as every single person here. Worry more about yourself, and the accounting you make for yourself.

Gotta give you props though, you try.

Attached: 1563994875220.png (1600x1565, 1.18M)

After Sengoku Rance, Rance's allignment shifts from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good on its own as he becomes a father to Reset and ultimately ends up leading humanity.
A lot of Rance antagonists can hypothetically be talked down, with the exceptions of Minerva, Medusa, Abert/Code, Xavier, Hassam, Noce, Red-Eye and any of the Archfiends. For a world as absolutely fucked as the Rance world, that's pretty good.

Attached: guishen_0123CG08340.jpg (1024x768, 405K)

>Steven Jewniverse