Alright, this is getting out of hand

Make /gem/ already.
Steven is the new MLP.

Attached: OH BABY.png (365x442, 168K)

>season one garnet
Holy shit her hair was fucking huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

/mlp/ was made cause of relentless horse spamming in other boards, maybe try doing that first

The threads are dying down, give it till the end of the week

There will never be a new mlp user.

It really isn't

Why were generals banned in the first place

>Show It's about the colorful characters that sing and solve problems with the power of friendship
>Show has awful writing, they don't care, would just keep watching "turn off your brain" mentality
>Looking too deep into a simple show with no complex concepts
>They feel the need of spamming their stuff all over the places, even having 20+ Threads for no good reason

new mlp new bronies

Why would they do that on Stevens last season. He hasn't spammed us that bad yet

They don't offer discussion apparently. It just breeds what you hate the most about the fanbase.

Yea Forums's generals were better than /vg/'s generals

I've seen a shit ton of threads specifically about Spinel in Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and /vr/ for the past week. Pretty sure this is all gonna go to /trash/ at some point. Surprised it hasn't already

Having an uptick in discussion after a major release is normal, it's not different to when a major comic book movie comes out, or a new season of venture bros, for it to be MLP level it would have to be a constant thing over months, and also a huge insular community that posted much more frequently than average. Steven Universe is, right now, the only major Cartoon Network show anyone gives a shit about (frankly, maybe the only cartoon on cable anyone gives a shit about.)

Well maybe don't visit those shit boards.

>major release
>It just the same episode we always had but longer

It's funny how you can clock newfags by what they think merits a new board.

or maybe people just want the cancer out

You made this thread to complain about a show getting too many threads made.

You ever think maybe that you're part of the problem?

/spinel/

when?

I still remember the ludicrous falseflagging of /sug/ back in its day.

why is that people always say that we need a new board whenever a topic gets slightly popular on a board?

Good, maybe saturation will let to Su finally getting banned

it would also need to be pervasive across multiple boards and continually involve raiding unrelated threads with steven universe content

newfags don't actually know why /mlp/ was made

>comparing this little blip of spam to the miasma of flames and insanity that was the first season of technicolored horses
If you wheren't there for it you just wouldn't get it. There is a reason an entire fucking board was created just for a single show. It was destroying the entire site and not even heavy moderation was helping. It had generals on 5 different boards all going at once that where being kept alive all hours of the day. I struggle to think of a board that did not have some active thread about it at the time. And it wasn't dying down it was growing. You do not know what you are talking about.

Attached: 1554987707540.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Because moot made some poor decisions and capitulated to a tiny vocal minority that whined whenever they saw something they didn't like instead of ignoring it.

Attached: ignoreshityoudontlike1.png (985x121, 34K)

>The discordfaggots
>The endless bombardment of spammers
>The people making threads just asking for /sug/ to be kicked
>The guy that literally paid people on a third party website to spam /sug/ and make it look bad
SU's fanbase is fucking terrible but its hatebase is probably the most autistic I've ever seen

>its hatebase is probably the most autistic I've ever seen
Hate base for pastel small horse show has lee.
I can only think of furries as being worse.