Save the Light is getting a sequel

Save the Light is getting a sequel.
jackofallcontrollers.com/2019/09/10/cartoon-network-announces-a-new-steven-universe-title-is-in-development/

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_StevenUniverseSaveTheLight_enGB_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 223K)

Kickass. Hope it uses Teen Steven.

save the light is a sequel
you can't make a sequel of a sequel and call it a sequel.

Nope. First screenshot of the game.

Attached: EEIGSDBUUAMr_Ro.jpg (816x459, 54K)

What about Endgame? The sequel to Infinity War.

>Lapis confirmed
Fuck yeah, time to make the Steven/Greg/Amethyst/Lapis party Save the Light cucked me out of.

infinity war is a lot more self-contained as a two-parter compared to the rest of the Avengers franchise than save the light and third the light are compared to attack the light.

You left out the part where it's mobile only like Attack the Light.

No steam port?

That's lame.

Attached: a0c951a8f2b23da4d73f5bac00585fa2.jpg (1127x1588, 87K)

Probably for the best since Save the Light was a broken mess

>It's post Change Your Mind

Yesss

It got much better over time. Definitely playable now.

I'm disappointed I won't be able to play as Steg

But potentially having Bismuth, Sunstone and Rainbow Quartz available will make up for it

Looks like the gems are using their new designs, so I'm guessing it's set between the end of season 5 and Change your mind, which is interesting.

These are all co written by Rebbecca Sugar? Are they canon? The Adventure Time games, barring the dungeon crawling one, were largely non canon. (Not sure about that wind waker style one, never played it, was it good?)

ATL and STL are. STL especially so since Hessonites are mentioned in the actual show.

wow that was a fucking rollercoaster of emotions. I was so excited and then so disappointed when it became a shit mobile game. I really liked Save the Light

They're level 2 canon. Rebecca is involved but not heavily and what happens in the games isn't referenced at all in the show, Squaridot was a character on the game that will never exist in canon, the light prism will never exist in canon either.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-211628.png (2270x1080, 1.72M)

>tfw no secret Spinel boss

Attached: Jevil.gif (230x240, 19K)

Soft canon, meaning it's """canon""" but only until it's contredicred by the show

Spinel is the Broly of Steven Universe, she's going to be in every game going forward even if it doesn't make any sense, because Spinel's power is maximum.

I see no reason why this shouldn't co.e to consoles. I imagine Save The Light did well for a CN game. Why follow it up by going back to mobile?

Attached: 1ac41ad22ecfe6dd9b7eef0ca6f35e108a21eceav2_hq.jpg (568x719, 70K)

It was announced at a mobile event, so they obviously marketed the versions available to that platform holder, there is no proof that it isn't also coming to consoles and steam.

>tfw Spinel spends the entire game in the garden

Because STL was shit

I really liked the mobile game, how was the console one? It really soothed that gushing wound from a lack a of a proper Paper Mario.

Pretty buggy but otherwise an improvement in every way

Legit one of the buggiest games I've played recently. It would hard crash or soft crash my PS4 pretty regularly, and there were tons of glitches (such as the third boss becoming invisible for the entire fight).

That being said, the writing was pretty good and it was clear that the devs really loved the property. It even managed to have some decent emotional moments for a licensed game.

is this a new game or a dlc?
looks more like the latter

but lapis is op as fuck, she would get nerfed for sure...

She's overpowered near any open body of water. Maybe she just has a water satchel Katara style?

What's Diamond Mode?

I 100%'d the game way back when it came out, did they update it with something new?

It's just the same game but with a harder difficulty

that would be good and logical, we'll have to wait

pls be on pc so i can play it ffs

>so I'm guessing it's set between the end of season 5 and Change your mind, which is interesting.

i think you meant change your mind and the movie user

wait its on mobile even better
its bullshit having to cross my fingers that a game is magically on a console i happen to own or not, but everyone has a fucking phone and attack the light was fantastic

She is going to be a secret non canon boss.

>and equip alternate costumes in the ultimate mobile role-playing game (RPG)
motherfucker is not for PC
fucking bullshit
FUUUUUUUUCK

>nor a release date but this could come to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC like the previous title.
spoke too soon
i fucking hope so

>Post-CYM designs
Boo.

>This is what Sugar meant by more Steven.
Looks like this is it, bros.

Cool, I guess. Did they finally fix all the big glitches in Save the Light?

I highly doubt that's it. The movie and all the reception it got is more than enough to justify so much content that it's obscene.

Man it's about time The Lapis DLC came out