I missed the part where that's my problem

I missed the part where that's my problem.

Attached: I missed the part where that's my problem.png (572x300, 159K)

He should have got the money back and taken 2 grand for the 2 minutes he fought.

He's right,it isn't his problem.
He won't risk his life trying to stop a gunman for the guy who ripped of him.
What goes around comes around asshole

Comics Origin
>Peter becomes a wrestling/television superstar to help his aunt and uncle.
>Peter is hated by most of his class
>Peter lets the fame go all to his head, and becomes a bigger dick.
>Peter just lets the robber go for absolutely no reason.
>Robber makes a conscious decision to rob the Parker residence, which gets Ben killed.
>In a twist of irony, Peter's selfish actions cost him the life of one of the only people who actually cared about him.

Movie Origin
>Peter wrestles to get money solely to buy a car to impress MJ.
>Peter isn't popular necessarily, but he's friends with a millionaire, and not much is shown how he's hated.
>Peter after a single match gets completely scammed by a dickbag who doesn't see how marketable he is.
>The manager gets robbed, and Peter lets him go out of revenge.
>Robber would have stolen just any car, just so happened to pick Ben.

Am I the only one who hates how the Movie Origins always soften up Peter's origin and actions? He's a douchebag who gets humbled.

Attached: image.jpg (1544x1514, 106K)

It's a lateral movement.
Pete ultimately lets a dangerous man go when he had the power to stop him for petty reasons and the robber could've always picked any victims the point is that they picked someone Pete cared about.

What's worse is that Raimishit made everyone to believe that Peter Parker is a precious cinnamonroll who never did wrong in his life uwu
MCU Iron boy is just an apex of the sentiment that Raimi forced in the first place.

But Pete did do wrong in the Raimi movie and had a far more active role in setting up Uncle Ben's death.

Attached: PeteHang.png (214x322, 204K)

>it'll be six million more if you don't fix my door
Damn Raimi, that line was cold

>not much is shown how he's hated.

The entire class and even the bus driver were getting a kick out of humilliating him for missing the bus.

>muh Peter needs to be a school shooter level psychopath white boy before he sees the error of his ways in the 21st century

Not to mention Tobey Maguire was never seen as a cinnamon bun.

thought bubbles need to come back

Attached: 1537361895444.jpg (1371x2050, 1015K)

why did the thought bubble go away? Was it just deemed to goofy or something?

I feel like its less that they've went away and more they were moved to the "narrator" boxes, so generally the character is narrating the story rather than a third person narrator.

I actually really like it. Something about him letting a dangerous man run free just to be petty seems right.
With great power comes great responsibility and Peter neglected that just because he didn't like the guy. He should be doing good because it's right not because he feels like it.

Though I would've stopped the guy then took the money. Fuck the guy.

>Raimishit made everyone to believe that Peter Parker is a precious cinnamonroll who never did wrong in his life uwu
That's a fucking ludicrous and incredibly incorrect "take", have you even watched the movies?

>doesn't know how to work the hardcam
>casual homophobic insult
>shoots on Bonesaw, the beloved hometown babyface
He wasn't marketable, he was a fucking mark for himself.

How is randomly picking the Parker residence any different than randomly picking Ben's car?

I remember my audience cheering when this happened.

Tobey made Peter into the biggest loser ever which is a step up from because good god early comics Peter would've shot up the school if he didn't get bitten. I doubt more recent origin stories would depict him like those comics did. Kind of like how Batman doesn't kill criminals and yet in his first appearances he did and never gave a fuck.

Peter is still vulnerable to guns. He had no duty to risk his life to stop a criminal especially not to save a scammer

>Pete would've shot up the school if he didn't get bitten
Nah, he would've just been one of those bitter "you're gonna pump my gas one day when I'm rich" assholes.

>Pete would've shot up the school if he didn't get bitten
He was angry and bitter but he still pulled bitches and had a good male role model with Ben. Flash and Liz were pissy at him because he wouldn't hang out with them.

Honestly he probably would have ended up like Steve Ditko did.

Realistically a pedestrian is under no obligation to attempt to stop an armed gunman on his own. At that point he wasn't even a "hero" yet.

Best Uncle Ben

Attached: uncleben.jpg (500x362, 23K)

Rent?

Attached: a83258f9d5d2add546eae5851a6a2e545176e6b3_00.jpg (400x400, 19K)

War crimes?

>Peter is hated by most of his class
That's an exaggeration, none of those kids really hate him, and even the bullying is pretty light. Which honestly reinforces your point. Ditko Peter starts off as a complete douchebag who's salty that he isn't one of the popular kids. Raimi Peter is the proverbial nice guy.

>muh school shooter type
Most impotent bitter high school losers just turn out into impotent bitter adult losers. Like most people on this website. Shooters are the outliers, not the norm.

Attached: 1523247942939.gif (450x523, 85K)

And that's better for panel composition, since you don't need the main characters thoughts to be close to them and point at them.

This
It teaches him that revenge will never be something good

>and not much is shown how he's hated.
Aside from getting bullied in the bus and on the trip?

Could ya pay me in advance?

>ASM
>peter wants to buy a chocolate milk
>doesnt have enough money
>gets mad at the cashier because he won't give him the chocolate milk
>lets a thief rob the store because he couldn't afford his chocolate milk
Truly the superior choice

>Peter is still vulnerable to guns
He took a grenade to the face.

Attached: spoder.png (848x480, 595K)

Don't forget
>Uncle Ben lunges for someone's dropped gun for no reason

Yeah, then the guy kills his racist uncle and steals his car.

He has great power though, and thus a great responsibility. He failed to listen to his uncle's advice, and his uncle died because of it.

It is though.

But Peter's a complete bag of dicks in Spider-Man 3. Even without the symbiote.

This is the thing that bothers me.

We, the audience who is aware he's Spider-Man, know that he could stop that guy. But from a normal person's perspective, why the fuck would a pro wrestler charge at a man that has a gun and try to pin him to the ground when there's risk of being shot?

this for christ sake
the outrage on this board to hate on peter for not being a passive aggressive hateful outcast in most adaptationd is genuinely annoying

Based.

That's also the other way around in comics. His Uncle doesn't give him incredibly story-relevant advice before getting killed, he gets killed and *then* Peter figures the great power great responsibility stuff on his own.

He's not that in any adaptation though really. People bitch about lots of changes in adaptations, calling this specific instance "outrage" for no reason doesn't make it less legitimate.