Mutants claim to be "the future of mankind"

>Mutants claim to be "the future of mankind"
>Get killed in every single future by Sentinels
>Sentinels are absolute shitters compared to Ultron and The Fury
>Even the greatest Sentinel, Nimrod, is just a bargain bin Fury
How can muties even cope knowing that they're beaten by the superior future every single time?

Attached: nimrodd.png (277x359, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruins_(comics)
youtu.be/Wcrth90C3D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nimrod is based.

His name is Nimrod.

Might as well be called Douchebag.

How did a Biblical reference get turned into an insult?

Everyone would stop giving a shit about X-Men if they gave them even one good end. So they don't.

Looney Tunes. Bugs originally just used it sarcastically to refer to Elmer, but a lot of kids didn’t get the reference so they thought it just meant idiot. Thus generations later people think of it as an insult.

>that one guy who was tricked by Looney Tunes into thinking Nimrod is some kind of insult

Bugs Bunny calling Elmer Fudd a Nimrod. the implication that Bugs was calling him a great hunter sarcastically flew over many people's heads.

It me.

time
use a word in the wrong way long enough and the wrong way becomes the correct way.

Well, to be fair, it's a biblical joke and I was raised secular.

so that's two things looney tunes changed the world with.
any more?

Well, I never realized how racist "cotton pickin'" was until very recently because of Yosemite Sam.

Based and Nimrodpilled.

Attached: dreams.png (598x960, 1.09M)

The idea that rabbits feed mainly on carrots comes from Bugs. Bugs's carrot munching was originally a reference to Clark Gable's character from the movie It Happened one Night.

I thought it was a reference to Groucho's cigarette.
What's this "it was inspired by Clark Gable" info from?

Ask Jezebel

>Mutants claim to be "the future of mankind"
>Most if not all mutants are shit-tier compared to humans hit by freak accidents

Attached: 1461191447112.jpg (363x364, 62K)

I always thought it was because of Babel. As in, you think you're far smarter than you actually are.

when i grow up, im going to marry omega sentinel!

Attached: 142589-82660-omega-sentinel.jpg (400x514, 98K)

Mutants are brainlets.
Too bad that she went bald.

What about Wanda and Franklin tho? Has anyone been doused with chemicals and turned into a reality warper because of it?

Wanda isn't a mutant.

how does he take out the reality warping omega psychic mutants?

Wanda is not a mutant
Franklin was powered up by a cosmic control rod at birth

>Too bad that she went bald.
I could handle her being evil, but BALD?! Omega who?

Shoot them, they're glass cannon as fuck.

Same way Fury iced a reality warping mutie.

Jim Hammond was the first Marvel Hero, and founded the marvel universe when he clashed with Sub-Mariner, the first Marvel mutant. The mutant/robot conflict is a multiverse metaecho of their competition.

Her bald version looks too much like that red sentinel from power of X

>Sentinels are absolute shitters compared to Ultron and The Fury

Not really a fair comparison. Sentinels are shit compared to all-powerful androids, but that's because Sentinels aren't built to BE all-powerful androids. They're built for one purpose: killing mutants. By that metric, they're an unmitigated success story.

Calling a Sentinel a shitty android is like calling a Roomba a shitty car- it's technically true, but only because Roombas aren't designed to transport you from place to place, they're designed to keep your carpets clean.

Attached: 002ad15b7bc85380f619d026fa125ef6.jpg (1195x811, 307K)

>There is a Future where Inhumans are most of the population of Earth
>There is a Future where Mutants are mostly wiped out by green gas and Inhumans pretty much just live along side humans
Man Mutants really do get the short end of the stick. it's either Death by Robot, Man or Gas with no end in sight.

Attached: Karnak smile.png (407x247, 231K)

>Jim Hammond was the first Marvel Hero, and founded the marvel universe when he clashed with Sub-Mariner, the first Marvel mutant. The mutant/robot conflict is a multiverse metaecho of their competition.

Attached: 20_grantmorrison-silo.w330.h412.png (330x412, 143K)

For now. That's subject to change since she's one of the retcon stick's favorite targets.

>Jim Hammond will never lead an army of Ultrons, Sentinels, and Furys to purge the multiverse of the mutie menace once and for all.

when do we get some unholy combo of all three? A Sentinel that can also shapeshift into a racist politician and shoots canisters of Terrigan Mist?

Well this current run is all about how they cope, so.

I don't know much about this girl here, but boy jer expressions have been so great this book. Just they way her eyes move and the facial posture is so good. Every time they close up her I think her design lends itself to great expression.

idk but we all know he would somehow get out of his universe and help make this a real thing.

Because that is her.

The Human Torch is symbolism of the Promethean Fire. The knowledge man was not meant to have so quickly, given to them at such an early time that opened a door for things like Vision, Ultron, the Sentinels, the Fury, so on and so forth.

hearing shit like this reminds me why no one should be allowed to vote

technically he is a reality warper

Attached: sentry.jpg (610x916, 83K)

If MARVEL humans had a future everybody would be Tony Stark or Mr Sinister.

Mutant history summed up in one image. Just replace cock with robots.

Attached: I couldn't win against cock.jpg (600x934, 108K)

>DC has a shining future with the Legion of Superheroes
>Marvel's futures are all shitholes where either everyone's dead, mutants rule, or robots take over
defend this protip: no bendis

The Sentinel tactical division was run by teams that used this logic.

Attached: m8bt77n9m5711.jpg (951x714, 176K)

>What about Wanda and Franklin tho
>wanda
>even slightly relevant
Why don't you go back to the avengers threads, faggot. You clearly don't know much about muties if those are your first two examples

There's no defense for skipping ahead to a perfect idylic future with no explanation ir earning that future.

Imagine.

Just imagine.

You're a race that freely and openly boasts about being both morally and physically superior to flatscans. You've gone through several ethnostates. You've risked cosmic level destruction just to make sure more like you will be born--even if they don't want to be born a freak with three heads.

You have reality warpers, telepaths, super-geniuses, a guy that can control metal, guys that can teleport stuff--you have a fucker that can instantly understand how technology works by looking at it.

You have mutants that know the fucking future.

You have mutants that can PERFORM MAGIC.

One owns a private dyson sphere.

And you keep.

Losting.

Again and again.

To some beep-boops make by a literally who flatscan named Bolivar Trask, a dude that's not even in the top 100 scientists in your world.

Moira's had several liftimes to come up with a plan. She couldn't do it.

How in the fuck do mutants keep losing?

HOW?

>109938844
>reddit spacing

1. The LOSH future is because the heroes in the present didn't fuck up. This is stated several times, especially in DC 1 Million where the LOSH and 1 Million futures are held up to be the "We did it team" proof.

2. Sometimes a post apocalypse precedes LOSH. This is stupid, yes, but people have been trying to crowbar it inbetween now and LOSH since the Bronze Age with the LOSH crossing over with the Hex comic.

Answer the question mutie.

Because robots were the Marvel heroes first, gene-jokes.

Attached: Human Torch vs Sentry.jpg (509x800, 148K)

I'm genuinely surprised that with all the groups that hate mutants there wasn't a bunch scooping up terrigen to put in guns.

>A bunch of shitty experiments Space Gods made to watch over their egg.
VS
>The children of humanity created to find and preserve what it means to be human.

Don't mind me, just being the secret hero of Marvel's entire multiverse, no big deal.

Attached: Machine Man Earth X.jpg (950x1248, 864K)

Inhumans would chimp on them

That's why the discrimination that the X-Men face doesn't make sense. There's an entire race of mutant-like people that transform others with fart gas and can look just as freakish, yet humans don't give them anywhere near as much shit and don't actively hunt them down with deathbots. Was Ultimate Peter right and that people hate mutants simply because they're a bunch of assholes?

If you think I would waste my time reading any raddit spaced post you need to go back. I don't know what question you mean, I didn't even know there was a question.

Mutants have a higher telepath rate than inhumans.

Where are the Inhuman supremacists claiming, "We are better than you, and we will replace you"?

Muties are unstable and don't know they're muties until it's too late.
So you raise this kid and everything is cool. One day they have an emotional moment and half your house is gone or your spouse or they turn into a flesh beast and their lungs collapse. It's traumatic for people close to them and terrifying for people who aren't.
With terrigen you can foster some expectations and actively participate. Also they have a properly established society and hierachy which has monolithic authority as opposed to a bunch of pretender states. Pretender states that need to liberate their founding territory from HUMAN states and therefore are constantly at odds with men as well as other mutants trying to unify their spotted people.

Inhumans are basically Ayyys that can let you join them. Muties are the boogey man that comes in the night and steals your kid after turning it into a monster.

When inhumans are killed at least the human parents are allowed to bury the body.

Unironically yes.

If Superman acted like the X-men do, everyone would hate the JLA.

Attached: Muties BTFO 1.jpg (974x1500, 261K)

Attached: Muties BTFO 2.jpg (983x1600, 522K)

Days of Future past explained that each time Sentinels lost they took tactical data that would be applied to all future Sentinels, so in short, the harder they fight them the better they get. So a big thing keeping mutants on the wining side of history is Sentinels not fighting them at such a rapid rate that they hyper enhance their powers and tactics.

Think of it like body building, if you lift every week pushing yourself to lift more you will get naturally stronger and stronger. If you only lift say once a year or you just let yourself plateau and never add more weight, you will not improve. That's how Sentinel's AI work.

However what makes them lose the most is humans run them. That is the key to every dark future is humans get so scared they just let Sentinels run free with no masters or limits and as such they have always wiped out the threat in weeks in every future, because they are extremely dangerous when allowed true awareness, the Genosha massacre shows this as well, that when you let these things be as human as they can, they become gods and mutants are ants under their feet.

Attached: 831416-dofp3a.jpg (350x302, 45K)

Thanks user, I learned something new today.

Attached: Muties BTFO 3.jpg (980x1500, 273K)

Has Ultron ever tried to work with them?

Nah fuck you. The Inhumans were allowed to exist and procreate under their own terms which changes their entire dynamic and colours how their demographic has to act to secure their existence.
Mutants do not have the luxury of sequestering away. Their people are constantly appearing behind enemy lines and almost always in a state of teenaged panic and angst which strains relations with humans.
If you were mutie from birth or mutie only when and if you chose to become one things would be different.

Nimrod seems like a pretty cool dude.

Nimrod, mighty hunter before the LORD.

That is because durability is the rarest mutant power. Some powerful planet tier mutants can be taken out by regular ass shit when they aren't guarding themselves.

>North American continent
How as the rest of the world in the DOFP Earth?

If it has occurred I can neither recall it nor find data on it. I would assume nothing would occur because Ultron's usual flaw sets is Ego and "shortsighted" thinking, he likely just look at them like a axe that cuts wood and wouldn't consider it could cut other things.

Glassed by Nukes

When an Inhuman like maximus the mad does something to hurt humans. Black Bolt and the other lock him up and go "Yeah he is a jackass" while the X-Men let people Magento on there team. Plus there less OP Super Monsters in the Inhuman ranks then the Mutants. Also the Inhumans need there gas in order to get powers while Mutants X-Genes can go off at anytime.

Attached: I say NO to you good sir.png (1054x1285, 2.88M)

minutes away from Nuclear Armageddon, it's what sets the events of the story in motion is the future is literally gone and their only hope is to change the past.

>The X-Men were a mistake
>Your whole motivation was selfish

>Wrong to have a private school
>Wrong to have secret identities
>Wrong to separate yourselves from humanity the way you did.

>It was never about prejudice at all
>It was about the balance of power

Jesus Christ kid Banner is fucking carpet bombing the X-men with redpills.

>Just a reminder that Pym created something that can kill any AI in seconds.
>Somehow, Hickman is trying to say that fucking Sentinels killed all the mutans and most humans.

Attached: Pym.jpg (1152x446, 80K)

Jean and David are effectively immortal while also being incredibly powerful and the highest tier or reality warper respectively. Add in a couple more Omega level reality warpers and you're golden. The only way mutants should be able to lose is suicide or getting done in by uncle toms standing aside like Franklin.

It would be pretty interesting to have Ultron and the Sentinels interact.

It's embarrassing that Sentinels not only BTFO mutants but also all the Earth heroes.

You have to use Punisher vs the Marvel Universe logic to make that work.

It would be a fun team up of the typical two really powerful foes that could rule the world together turn on each other because the other one is inferior

see
It would likely work at first but soon they adapt with newer waves and eventually they outpace Pym.

Ultron can reprogram pretty much anything robotic and straight up convert organics into other Ultrons, I don't see how the Sentinels can counter that.

Well, humans counter it.

For the absolute shit-tier person Medusa was presented as during Inhumanity and the Inhuman push, she was a fantastic leader who knew how to handle the politics.
>Black Bolt sets off the Terrigen Bomb and crashes Attilan in the middle of NYC?
Medusa presents the Inhumans as equal victims and immediately starts sending out people to help.
>Giant Inhuman fart cloud rolling across the Earth, giving random people superpowers and killing some of them?
We're so sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen, but if you've been affected by the cloud we can help and also offer you shelter in a sci-fi technocity if you want it; no pressure.
>Other nations start getting worried about a sci-fi technocity just sitting there in the middle of the Hudson?
Send us your ambassadors and we'll talk about trade agreements.
>Inhuman supervillains start showing up?
Sorry guys, we got them too, but don't worry we're not only going to directly work with your existing superheroes and law enforcement, but we're also going to actually imprison them.

Medusa actually knew how to run shit and use soft-power and manipulation to get what she wanted. Her ace in the hole was a goddamn empath whose only trick was to keep everyone in the room amenable to the Inhuman positions during political negotiations. Compare that to the X-Men, whose response to an equivalent situation would be to bunker down, active the invisible Shi'ar death field around the school, immediately declare that any new mutants belong to the X-Men, act like shitbags to every law enforcement and superhero present, and show up to any sort of political/media event flanked by at least a terrorist, two international criminals, and have a couple of telepaths openly psychically assaulting everyone in the room.

And the illiterate fuck reveals himself.

Just ship mutants off to another fucking planet and cure the X gene for everyone on Earth.
Bam, problem solved.

>Jean
>immortal
She dies all the time it's just the big fire bird that keeps dragging her out the abyss.

Non-mutant superhumans are pretty rare compared to mutants. If we assume that an all out war with mutants saw both Sentinels and superhumans taking part in the conflict, it'd be easy enough to also assume that superhumans are simply too few and too slow to replace that by the end of the mutant conflict the ratio was so skewed in favor of Sentinels that they couldn't effectively fight them off. That's not even getting into things like Omega Sentinel or nanoSentinels that could rapidly inflate Sentinel numbers or the Sentinels taking control of technological systems with their AI.

It's just to push the idea that Sentinels would turn on humans the second mutants get wiped out because Xgene comes from humans.

>"I...I never thought of it like that."
Bullshit. Thats the entire reason Scott has his fucking mental block on controlling his powers in the first place.

>I...I Never thought of it like that.
>Did you, Hank?
>Scott, My friend......Why do you think I joined The Avengers
Ouch Hank, No wonder they named you Beast.

Shouldn't they all be fucked once the magic guys come down on them like Thor, Ghost Rider, and Strange?

>people still shit on Beast after this

pic related is not the OG human torch tho.

It is actually.

That mini arc was great.

Attached: mutie scum.jpg (1024x1562, 424K)

It is. It's from Avengers/Invaders. Jim goes apeshit on the Avengers and SHIELD because he thinks LMDs have souls and are being abused.

Attached: Human Torch LMD.jpg (1600x2476, 693K)

Preceding pages showing that it is.

Attached: Human Torch 1.jpg (1600x2489, 859K)

Attached: Human Torch 2.jpg (3200x2454, 1.42M)

>Carol being a giant bitch to literally Marvel's first superhero
I'm amazed every day they continue to push this cunt.

>Human Torch BTFO SHIELD, Civil War era Avengers, Carol, and Sentry
JIM! JIM! JIM! JIM! JIM! JIM! JIM!

We had Stark-tech Sentinels once (red skull Axis), what if...ULTRON STARK-TECH SENTINELS?

>
>Earth's mightiest heroes
>Earth's largest military force
>Earth's most powerful hero
>All get wrecked
>At once
>By a beep-boop from the 1940's
Holy FUCK, are robots just Marvel kryptonite?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruins_(comics)
>we all thought this was a What If
>tfw it’s basically canon

>that one idea Claremont had where Nimrod fuses with the Fury happens
>But instead of Nimrod in control, it's Ultron

>Ayss that can let you joing them
That also describes Eternals!

>Bruce Banner destroys Muties with LOGIC and FACTS

Even if it’s comic book logic I refuse to accept “combat data” as an excuse for overcoming the likes of Mad Jim Jaspers and Franklin Richards. If I wanted to read about how combat data turns artificial beings into reality destroying gods of destruction I’d watch anime, dammit.

God am I glad mah boi Nate Grey was missed by the charts in hindsight

>Meanwhile in DC
>Metal Men are a family
>Red Tornado has a family
>Superman's robots love him

Attached: Superman Robots.png (740x632, 471K)

If Jean really wanted to secure a win for the mutant cause once and for all she’d just attain the White Crown of the Phoenix and remake the universe again.

You know, when the Beyonders fucking wrecked literally everyone except Doom, Strange and Molecule Man in Secret Wars I thought their minions being other people’s reprogrammed robots, their minions’ minions being robots they built themselves and their own avatars being shiny eldritch robots was just because.

Now I realise the Beyonders just figured out Marvel’s kryptonite is robots. Fuck Thanos is probably going to fist The One Above All to death by using all the universe regulator devices to build a big gauntlet-shaped robot.

Attached: 6AAC7250-3768-42B7-A6F0-31B226BF3FF2.jpg (2048x1575, 872K)

Why are the X-Men such assholes? I just want a book about a team of mutants who disavow any team with an X in their name and put being heroes above being mutants.

God, I'd kill for something like that.

X-Men are tied pretty deep into the mystical side of the MU, so I assume that any full blown mutant/human war would see them literally open the gates of Hell to unleash on humanity.

>Ultimate threats to DC are biologically based--Gentry infection, Monitor Mommy, etc
>Marvel's ultimate threat is a robot
Makes sense.

Finally someone realize is fucked up to mistreat robots when some of the biggest superheroes are robots themselves.

To be fair DC does have Cyborg Superman, the OMACs, the DCAU version of Braniac and probably a fair few other evil robots I’m forgetting. They’re just...way less influential than the good ones for some reason.

>despite all the shit going down in Odyssey which says Darkseid retconned him into being a Motherbox all along, Cyborg is still up and fighting in JL
>Robotman, despite being technically an imaginary character, has always been one of the good guys along with the rest of the Doom Patrol
>Motherboxes unconditionally love the New Gods they’re bonded to
>Hal’s ring AI is a little waifu elf thing that loves him as of The Green lantern
>The Super-Cycles the Forever People use can actually fuck and reproduce

>Dr. Magnus still won’t fuck Platinum
Can someone PLEASE tell that man to stop toying with the fate of humanity?! Platinum is one dry spell away from defeating all mutants and humans in a sex-starved frenzy, dammit!

>Dr. Magnus still won’t fuck Platinum
She is his daughter, you wouldn't fuck your robot daughter right?

The Hypercrisisfags told me Marvel is the machine setting and DC is the organic setting tho, and the Gentry are allegedly building an Oblivion Machine.

I guess in comics type advantages are inverted from Pokemon, the same sort of thing does more damage against the same sort of thing. Makes sense, by all right Mordru and every other sorcerer he’s ever thought should’ve just been able to turn Superman into a rabbit.

Most of them have the excuse of having really, really, really shitty backstories. The problem is after growing past those shitty backstories several times over, they just come across as even shittier people because this is just what they are like even after character development. You know, maybe humans and robots should just interbreed to become a super-race that can wipe out the mutie scum once and for all

>But-
Fuck it, worse scientists than Richards have built machines that can warp reality. We can make it happen, dammit. We just need good and sexy enough machines.

Jim Hammond is based.

You don’t understand, the future of mutantkind is at st-
-huh. Does DC even have big name mutant heroes? I know it SHOULD but I’m trying to remember some and suddenly I’m coming up with a lot of aliens, people bonded to cosmic forces, people affected by weird formulas and wizards.

You have been visited by the FIRST and GREATEST Marvel hero. Roasted muties and human domination will come to you, but only if you reply with DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

Attached: Jim Hammond.jpg (250x230, 24K)

DC has metahumans, not mutants. The DCU makes no actual distinction where your powers came from so the only people who really get uppity about it are vampires, surprisingly.

>The DC equivalent of muties are vampires

Attached: 1560641345754.png (1600x1200, 478K)

Whats Nimrod "what?"-ing at?

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

Remember when one bit Superman, even though he's basically a solar battery?

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

Mutants being the future was always fucking stupid considering they aren't even a real species or subspecies since they don't pass on traits properly outside of Wolvie, Jean, and rarely Cyclops, and the "next step" after mutants is already running around IIRC.

Remember back in Hellblazer, their ancient king looked like an american pop icon just because?

DOMO ARIGATO
MR. ROBOTO

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

MR ARIGATO ROMO DOBOTO

>Holy shit kids are fucking morons for not knowing their bible backwards, and that's why nobody should be allowed to vote even as an adult!

A bit of a giant mental leap there, buddy.

Between now and LOSH there is a dark period where society basically falls.

You live in a world where people discriminate and attack people because they have a different sexual orientation from you that in no way impacts your life. Because they've got different color of skin than you. Because they worship a different sky God. Because they support the wring foot ball team. Because they have a different political ideology.

TLDR; humans are petty and vindictive assholes, and that's why mutant hate is entirely plausible while superhuman hate isn't.

But that makes sense, like how Muslim and other religions hate or dismiss each other, them liking some superpowered people vut not mutants is like Muslims going "we love Buddhism and christinaity, but this hinduism we will bomb". The hate should be spread indiscriminately

This is facebook post level simplification. We have natural instincts to dislike certain things as a species because it helped survive.

The mutant comparison doesn't work because mutants are often just people but better because unlike real people they aren't confined by limits that exist in real life.

Authorial Fiat. Realistically, Age of Apocalypse should be the best case scenario for humans.

Being fair given what some of them do, they arguably do.

They're certainly closer to human level intelligence than the average marvel civilian.

>because mutants are often just people but better

Mutants have been vilified monsters since they became public knowledge via religious bigots like Stryker and fear mongering anti-mutant media bias, and mutant terrorists like Magneto only strengthen the bias against them. Fear and hate isn't rational, so any kind of "oh but they're better" means jackshit when they look like a giant blue gorilla.

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO

But can I please keep Jubilee? She's a vampire sometimes and Vampires are Marvel's anti-mutants, so that comes out neutral right?

>maybe humans and robots should just interbreed

Attached: 1448738046968.gif (650x440, 2.1M)

Then we got that entire technoorganic bits with Cable's disease, cool cybernetic and Stark tech like Extremis that can augment any human into a Hulk threat or make someone a immortal genius.

Say, did the X Men deal with Extremis once?

Except it doesn’t, because Boston was good to Thor and the Asgardians when they nearly literally crashed there, the Silver Surfer has never been ostracised on Earth to my knowledge even though it should be public knowledge he literally enabled a bunch of planetary genocides and the US fuckin’ loves Namor.

Look at , we’re close to it actually being a thing!

>>Sentinels are absolute shitters compared to Ultron and The Fury
>>Even the greatest Sentinel, Nimrod, is just a bargain bin Fury
conceptually sure but where are they in his futures?

To be fair the Fury only even existed because an actual absolute madlad mutant made it. Unless, I don’t know, Franklin or Nate Grey suddenly decides to fight robots with robots we’re never ever ever going to see the Fury again because the forces used to bild it will never exist.

And well, neither Jim Jaspers nor Nate gives a flying fuck about the current mutant push for “independence”

You might as well, far as I can tell in Marvel vampires exist mostly to be killed by Blade ignominiously. You know we should really address that, they never affect anything or achieve anything meaningful and one nigger with a sword carves them all up whenever they get uppity. That should smart a little. Especially when mutants like Selene can straight up become a goddess by siphioning off enough lifeforce and actual gods like Thor walk the earth.

But Jim, you're close friend is a mutant and your sidekick was one too until a few years ago.

All those comments claiming that Sentinels somehow are 'champions of humanity' and such
Wake up, those tin tyrants will gladly stamp down humanity's cooective neck the moment they can. Compulsion to build machines with mandate to determine how humans should procreate and what offspring to have is nothing short of suicidal
Species that wage war on their own children have no future

Being fir Dracula's rivalry with Apoc is unironically one of the coolest fucking things in Marvel, but fair.

Again, this is why fucking machines is the best option for humanity in the long run. When machines and humans are one race we’ll have peace in our time. And enough time to wipe out the muties once and for all while simultaneously using production lines to out-breed them.

>Implying I wouldn’t shoot up with omega sentinels nanites at the first opportunity
Fuck you guys, I’m selling out all the way.

Can we use this too?

Vampire-Human-Sentinel hybrids? Could that work? That's like double anti-mutant protection.

Sure, why not? Humanity’s real strength is being able to fuck anything willingly to get all kind of sick hybrids instead of horrifying everyone with mutie genes. Hell let’s get Asgardians in on this while we’re at it, we’ve got one hybrid of the latter and I’m surprised we have no purely biological version of the former even though there’s all these Greek demigods.

*lets get Olympians and Asgardians in on this

Actually Thor’s mother is Gaia and he was pro-Avengers in AvX so technically even the blood of the Elder Gods is against mutantkind. Strange was pro-Avengers there too so the Vishanti, including Oshtur, are tacitly anti-mutant too to say nothing of Wanda and Cthon. Either you accept she’s a mutant and that Cthon was willing to use and abuse her to do his will, or you accept she isn’t a mutant and that by the power granted to her by Cthon she wished a shitton of mutants out of existence that one time-it’s a lose-lose situation either way.

It’s beautiful, in a sense. All the contenders for dominance over the earth converging and comingling in order to put their collective foot down on the aberration, the abomination, the mutant.

Ultimate Logan was such a pedo.

*hits pipe*

Ultimate X-Men in general was such a goddamn shitshow when it came to characterization.

Again, Pym killed one of these Stark-Tech sentinels in seconds... It's funny how we are talking about how dangerous are the Sentinels, yet they only succeeded once when they killed 16 million useless mutants in Genosha

I still dont get how Genosha happened. they were a full fledged nation, right? they would have had a military and intelligence and infrastructure. and surely in a population og 16M there would be several hndred or thousand X-Men level combatants at least

like all things, they got used to much started jobbing as time rolled on

How does the bad end xmen future with dead/enslaved mutants and sentinels ruling the world even happen at all when there are thousands of other super beings in existence, and other hero teams like the Avengers/Inhumans/Eternals/Asgard/etc?

Attached: xmen wolvamerica.jpg (462x338, 41K)

Who or what is "The fury"? And how do we know that sentinels are shit compared to Ultron? They never cross paths

Because after the sentinels finished with the mutants they started to move on to everyone else with superpowers

How is Franklin a mutant? does he actually have the X gene or is it just because he's born with powers, which is understandable seeing as who his parents are.

She cute, red and bald is a surprisingly good aesthetic

Mutants are born from humans, man. They literally are the future of mankind. Either humans keep killing them off forever until they give up and accept that the next generation will be in part mutant, or that let mutants take over. The only way mutants arent the future is if manking does off.

> does he actually have the X gene
yes

Literally just 5 seconds of Googling would tell you who Nimrod is, brainlet

The true descendants of men are the machines built to be smarter than men and the even smarter machines they build in turn. What is something spawned from a squirt and a roll of dice in comparison?

>jobbers like the sentinels can rule the world
>for some reason the government which created the sentinels never had countermeasures nor fail safes against its own killer robots
>the guy which designed them nor his team are able to deal with then
The sentinels are lame, US government is even more. This is Gotham/US levels of retardment when dealing with a guy like the Joker.

>Who or what is "The fury"?
zoom zoom

Attached: the fury.gif (293x399, 51K)

>How can humies even cope knowing that they're beaten by the superior future every single time?
Fixed that for you.

No.
Re-read the story.

It would be a short fuckin’ interaction.
Ultron got introduced to a multiplanetary machine species and when they said he was a primitive machine he almost literally said “NO U” and just co-opted the entire race through sheer machine willpower.

>I refuse to accept “combat data” as an excuse for overcoming the likes of Mad Jim Jaspers and Franklin Richards.

Well, they don’t.
I mean, the History of the Marvel Universe shows that not only do they NOT get Franklin, but that he literally outlasts fucking planet Earth and eventually the heat death of our universe.

>Suggests kids in the 1940s could have just googled a term they hadn't heard before.
>Accuses someone else of lacking intelligence.

The Fury is a unstoppable machine that was created by a insane reality warped to wipe out all opposition to him. It survived the destruction of a universe, it's own non-existence and was able to kill a reality warper.

Attached: Fury-Marvel-Comics-Captain-Britain-b.jpg (500x1032, 120K)

youtu.be/Wcrth90C3D4

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

DOMO ARIGSTO MR.ROBOTO

No, because most mutants in Genosha were lobotomized through the process that turned them into compliant slave labor for the country.

No, the true decendants are your fucmong decendants you pretentious cunt.

>FUCK MUTIES!
>FUCK DOOM'S GLOBALIST """UTOPIA"""!
>FUCK COMMIES AND FUCK CHINKS!
>FUCK TOASTERS!
>FUCK """MAGIC"""!
>ALL HAIL THE MANMACHINE HYBRID GOD!

Attached: 1517545599919.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Based and Extremis Armored-pilled.

In the forties yeah but you waste more time asking here then if you just looked it up.

When X gonna give it to ya, the burgoise will be the first to fall

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

Attached: 1435339051714.jpg (960x540, 21K)

He has at least three sources of power.

Cosmic control rod (The combined power of the entire negative zone and the negative zone is equal to the rest of the multiverse in size/power/scale)
Cosmic rays from parents
X-gene from parents (supposedly a matrilineal gene according to some obscure comic in the 90s, so blame Sue)
God (Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) came down to help with his delivery.
There might be more, but i've forgotten by now.

The X-gene seems almost superfluous.

The confusion you may be having having comes from the fact that mutants used to be anyone that inherited powers.

A bunch of characters that had inherited powers were called mutants despite no confirmed X-gene (which probably didn't even exist as a concept) in the past and once the definition settled down to any human with an X-gene, anyone previously called a mutant now had an X-gene. Essentially the definition changed.

Avengers Beast is so much different from the current one. He's a jokester whose best friends are Cyclops and Wonder Man

Ultron is made of adamantium and is basically a pessimistic Hank Pym.

People tend to forget that Ultron is smart enough to hack any machine he comes across and being a machine intelligence only makes that easier if he bothers to increase his processor speeds. Ultron is essentially the perfect sentinel counter when you think about it since ultron also upgrades/adapts each time he's defeated.

The Avengers usually die trying to protect mutants from sentinels in the bad end futures which is why it pisses me off when the X-men keep on talking shit to the avengers.

Cringe and secretionpilled.

>How in the fuck do mutants keep losing?
>HOW?
Simple they never ask for help. X-men wait until the absolute last minute to ask for help from the wider super human community, one they continuously antagonize, and one that seems to always come to their aid in the end. Moira only tried co-operation in one lifetime and that was against her and Magneto. They need to work with the wider super human community but X-writers and X-fags hate that

Why do people always forget he can disintegrate people with his voice?
No one ever goes for the throat first.

Always was. Nimrod was the king of Babel

Sentinels are in the armory of plenty of countries. There are Wild Sentinel factories hidden and waiting to make another Genosia happen. Omega Sentinel tech could let him infect and turn humanity into robots.

The entire history of the Sentinel program is basically humanity pulling down their pants and bending over further and further to let Ultron butt fuck Earth and the rest of the universe.

Don't forget that mutants are no different from humans mentally. The moment they'll be the majority they'll behave the same way towards humans like humans were towards them. That and they themselves discriminate against mutants who are literally freaky.