Does Yea Forums like The Venture Bros?

Does Yea Forums like The Venture Bros?

Attached: the-venture-bros-5812494e0ced3.png (800x310, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfEc9J73BO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, its great
seasons 1-6 are absolute cartoon kino
season 7 was alright

yeah its good

My favorite show on TV. Also the first time i ever binge watched a series.

Literal perfection. This thread may not get a bunch of replies though because it requires paying attention and the gaps between seasons are years apart, leaving zoomer attention spans destroyed

Attached: 1556309563020.jpg (502x323, 49K)

1-3 is perfect 4 is good but drags 5 is a little weak but 6-7 are pretty great

7 was amazing for the Morpho trilogy alone.

Greatest animated show to ever be made

Meanwhile, at the Doom Factory...

Attached: photo-mar-07-12-10-44-pm.png (560x420, 195K)

No, fuck the Ventures.

Attached: This is what peak husbando form looks like.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

I love them as a duo so much

Were Hank and Dean 18 years old in season 2?

No when they were revived they were only 17 I think, but they’re well into their twenties by nkw

Used to, before it became so insufferably gay.

Elaborate.

It became too self-referential over time.

Everything about this was just so amazing.

>both referring to each other as their "best friend" and neither of them even slightly against it
Fuck this show for making me want villainbros of my own. Ain't nothing that brings people together more than mutual hatred.

If you weren't a newfag you'd know Yea Forums loves The Venture Bros

2>7=3>6=4>5
(Not pictured: 1)

Yes.

We're two seasons away from venture bros hitting syndication, what channel should pick them up?

My favorite TV show period. I just wish the time between seasons wasn't so long.
FUCK IT'S ALREADY BEEN A YEAR SINCE SEASON 7
I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW GOD DAMNIT

Attached: Sessler tweeking hard.gif (237x329, 2.95M)

It's the best show ever made, so yeah. Nothing else even comes close.

Attached: dr-mrs-the-monarch.jpg (1920x1080, 1000K)

Everything past the second season is cringe

It's really good but that time between seasons is so long I forget about it.

Will television even be a thing still in the far off year of 2043 when season 9 finally hits?

it'll be a mandatory injection right into your scrotum. Though if they continue on this production route their 9th season will come out the same year as their 20th anniversary, so that's a fun thing I didn't want to think of

I have a feeling the next season is gonna be the last one. They're tying up so many loose ends that there's not much left to work with.

also Doc Hammer's health is clearly deteriorating, and I'm genuinely worried for him. I can only hope he lasts long enough for two more seasons, given the huge wait time between them.

Get off Yea Forums, Monarch
Their true age has always been a mystery. Season 2 implied that they’re physically and mentally 16 but they were actually three years older than me that due to losing time between dying and cloning. Also I think VB still takes place in 2010-11 so they were probably born in late 80s/early 90s (Dean’s ramblings to Hank while he was in a coma implied that they grew up in the 90s, with references to Bop-It Extreme and 98 Degrees)

>filename

Nice.

Solid show. Gets better with every season, surprisingly.

It still has one of the top tier Yea Forums season finales that give you chills everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=UfEc9J73BO4