This character had no business being made trans

This character had no business being made trans.

On the one hand, it's fucking weird that the creator's self-insert was made trans. On the other, the overall quality would not have been hurt keeping Ralph as he was.

That, and, was it so hard to make an original character?

>inb4 "muh /pol/"
>inb4 lefty/co/ demonstrating its retardation as usual

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHzjXrEiQqQ
qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6b56ee4aa5f28a5c3e20e0701fcf0a0d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, it makes sense for the character
>character only is happy after they are true to their self

Seriously, when did Ralph ever show signs of being dysphoric in the original show? It feels like a cheap, lazy retcon to be "woke".

See

A lot of trans people don't show signs of dysphoria, besides maybe depression, before transitioning

>Poster count didn't rise
Don't spam please

If they wanted to make this plotline work, they should've made Ralph trans from the beginning instead of just suddenly making him trans 20 years later.

>character only is happy after they are true to their self
But he will never be genetically female
>in b4 um actually frogs can change gender

Attached: FB_IMG_1567380553633.jpg (724x705, 42K)

Yeah, good luck with having a non-heteronormal character on saturday morning cartoons in the early 90s. From the era that gave us the """cousins""" Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus

youtube.com/watch?v=nHzjXrEiQqQ

I wonder if actual transgenders care what others think. Rachel still made the special despite being told off by Mr. Bighead.

>special is about change
>complains about change

Buddy I wasn't trans 20 years ago either, and now I am. That's usually how it works.
>inb4 "dilate ur 40 percent"

I thought trans shit didn't work that way? How can you go most of your life only to go "hey wait I'm not a guy" out of nowhere? Or was it a slow burn type of deal?

Seriously, why couldn't they just make an original character who we know is trans from the get go?

Isn't "trans-washing" characters for representation bad optics? These characters weren't fine before, now they HAVE to be this way so minorities can relate to them?

Repression is a ridiculously powerful tool

I'm more concerned about tomboys being dykewashed myself.

If they made an original character who was trans they would have caught shit from everyone for “forcing in a tranny character for Netflix”

It’s more like “oh shit I didn’t even realize I could do that”

I mean, I still browse here

>I wonder if actual transgenders care what others think.
Well, they do tend to kill themselves if you call them "sir".

One joke

It just find the whole "you'll never be a real male/female" argument kind of pointless.

You can't try to act like you're not a /pol/ack while also calling this board "lefty/co/"

That wasn't a joke.

I mean, yeah. People would've complained either way.

Still, the quality of your writing/characterization should not suffer just so a small percentage of your audience feels comfortable or validated.

Taking an existing character and changing them with no build up is still forced, and should be rightfully criticized

>make a character trans
>keep the deep ass voice
That was funny and you know it, stop being a triggered alt right snowflake

Samefag. Beyond pathetic

deal with it

>This show had no business being made again.
Fixed that for you
If they didn't have anything new or interesting to say they should have just shut the fuck up
Sometimes dead is better

Attached: 6789d.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6b56ee4aa5f28a5c3e20e0701fcf0a0d
Trannies aren't normal, and the invasion of lgbtqpedo+- shit in western media is getting worse with time.

Attached: 1568157417722.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>cartoons are made by perverts
But even when straight, white men were the only ones making them, that was true.

The father looks dead inside.

Not all of them feel the need to actually be another gender. They just want people to see them as such. Which is fine until they get pissed and not respect that not everyone wants to see them as it. Not all trannies actually crave acceptance, though. Just almost all of them.

Why is always a dopey looking girl who transitions, he's still going to be dopey looking.

Attached: ralphgenderrevealcolored4.jpg (1120x800, 84K)

agreed

Attached: Ignore.png (674x675, 124K)