Lets merge some settings Yea Forums

Inspired by the last thread, lets try and merge the settings together.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/109915552/#q109915552

Attached: untitled 36.png (1686x980, 499K)

Will the mudercock still strike?

We would actually see some of Onion's birth tape. Yes that's the cord.

Attached: page064.jpg (1054x1648, 1.36M)

Following the idea of Yugo being Stevens brother, the Gems would likely know about what/who Yugo is.

Would they reveal that to him?
Dally is such an asshole, holy shit I hope Eva slapped the fuck out of him after that

Steven would pretty much be an Eniripsa
nothing else changes much desu

The Diamonds would at some point enter a war with the Mechasm though, likely due to trying to colonize one of their worlds.

weren't the Mechasm peaceful until Quilby fucked things up for everyone?

They were, but trying to burn out the planet you live on is quick way to piss them off, no?

that is true, that would be a quick way of making an intergalactic war

I vote for different settings.

>Greg fucks one of Sadida's doll
>It gives birth to Cornu Universe

what do?

Any two settings?

Attached: OSI is why OWCA doesn't have a cool acronym.png (764x296, 355K)

Chowder & Ben 10

Sofía Butterfly

I don't think it would spawn something like cornu mollu
at worst it would make a Sadida demigod

The Gems and Sadidans would probably not get along huh?

They quickly decided "fuck everyone else" when their baby Orgonax got murdered.

So which Goddess DOESN'T Greg fuck?

I would hope so. I don’t know what either of the things in OP’s image are, but I like the concept of combining fictional settings.

OP here, go nuts.

>So which Goddess DOESN'T Greg fuck?
Hilarious enough, Yugo's mom might be too big.

Attached: Eliatrope.png (491x643, 517K)

I want that moody fuck spinel to be friends with that moody fuck Kali

Attached: kali sperging at poo.png (733x388, 277K)

Plus shes had dragon dick.

Cosmic dragon dick. Don't get much better than that.

Alright.
Ed Edd n Eddy and Totally Spies
Invader Zim and Scooby Doo
Marvel comics and the original US run of Marvel Transformers
Marvel Comics and the original UK run of Marvel Transformers
Justice League Unlimited and the shared continuity that the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon was part of
Marry Shelley’s Frankenhole, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Venture Brothers
Any ideas for what might happen in those combinations?

>Marvel comics and the original US run of Marvel Transformers
>Marvel Comics and the original UK run of Marvel Transformers
But those exist.

hawt

Attached: elia dand ragon 4.gif (256x192, 1.07M)

Unlikely for Yugo's mom, given what she is. And I dont think any of the Wakfu gods need ot sacrifice their own existences to give birth liek the Diamonds do.

I mean modern Marvel comics and those continuities, not just that one or two issues where Spider-Man and some other Marvel characters showed up.

The literal first big bang,
Given the previous idea of the crystal gems faction being refugees on The world of twelve, would hybrids like Steven be more common in modern times?

I feel like the gempire would be underdogs against the amount of magic fuckery on the World of Twelve to the point that they wouldn't be able to colonize it, unless you expand the whole "virus" motif they have going on to give them some means of subordinating the defense structures of planets they infect.

Unless it was just the planet the Crystal Gems fled to after the rebellion failed, and that's where they made their home, with the gems being another of the various races.
That way, you get fun stuff like Nox hunting gems for their lifeforce.

>would hybrids like Steven be more common in modern times?
Possibly. Though I can't see there being that many, since I doubt msot gems will think to give up their own existences to give birth.

Also, most of the World of Twelve lacks people with the same kind of moral integrity as Greg. Any hybrids not named Steven are going it be absolute wrecks at best.

SU and Metro
>Things proceeded as they normally would. Greg got imprisoned, their funds frozen and redistributed to the one percent, anyone who cared about Steven died, and Kevin became a millionaire as much of the Universe fortune rightfully belonged to him. Steven failed to fit in at the orphanage, everyone beat on him, Empire City turned out to be very grimy and unpleasant, and he got beat on by a myriad of characters. But then, one sunny morning in front of the metro station, as the local kids beat Steven, something happened.
>"Eh, ahm gettin' this message-" the tall ugly one pulled out a cell phone- "whats an 'icbm?"
>"A what?" Harold shouted, bludgeoning Steven's nose, breaking it.
>"A warning for a icbm. Garsh. Hope that's nothin' dangerous-" Stinky wasn't able to finish as alarms sounded all over the city. People in a instant froze, then panicked, and a great stampede ensued. "What the hell-" Stinky got pushed out of the way as a whole mass of people stomped into the metro, Steven quickly following.
>The bullies shrieking as they got trampled, Steven piling in-BOOM! The fire of machine guns overtook the Metro station. "Say back!" A riot cop snarled. "STAY BACK-AAHH-" A fireman hacked into him with a fireaxe. A set of police officers tried setting up a checkpoint but to no avail, people were swarming in like rats fleeing a sinking ship. Among them Steven.
>The police retreated, the crowd cheering as they stepped over the mangled remains of their comrades only- "ain't no darkies allowed!" The police had set up a chokepoint at bottom of the escalators. The people were ripped into by bullets as flashbangs rang out all around them. SWAT officers quickly retook control, storming the promenade and beating the people into submission with Sergeant Jasper and Uncle Ruckus quickly taking charge, deciding who could get into the station.
>Steven himself only getting into the metro after slinking around them during the chaos, to live a life underground.

Attached: 3903-1323451136-df74c4ab57035012b0cc65fc7ca36f84.jpg (1191x894, 500K)

>Even in the cold subway, Steven was an outcast. "Eh fatteh!" The New Yorker slugged a fist into his fface, "You stole his sausage!"
>"Pl-Please! I had no green stuff and-"
>"That ain't no excuse!" Another, "they used to cut off the arms of thieves!"
>"Enough," Kevin chuckled from his throne. Before the apocalypse, Kevin had money and his own healthy stockpile of anti-rads, making him the equivalent of their Bill Clinton. It had only been a few months but he had already accumulated so much power and influence, Jasper herself had to take heed when dealing with him.
>Steven though, "ah, what the hell." Kevin got up out of his throne, his men making way, "suppose I can be merciful." Kevin lifted Steven by the collar, impressively showing his well sculpted muscles, "just don't steal from me again, Fatty!" With a single thrust, Kevin threw Steven out of the subway window, Steven screaming as he landed on the ground with a THUD. Steven cried and cried, the people avoiding him out of disgust.
>His few bullets falling out of his pocket. Steven had no money, begging off the street, still fat from weak gem genetics so people assuming he was hogging and hoarding away food. Finally one of the guards showed up, "hey Fatty, we've been getting reports about you." Steven shrieked as they picked him up, dragging him away to his hovel which was full of anime memorabilia, and started trashing the place.
>"STAH-" Steven got hit with the butt of the soldier's rifle, as he fell the man then knee cocked his chin, making Steven spit out blood. Then as he rolled around on the ground, the entire squad joined in stomping him. "STO-BLAH-WAAAAHHH!"
>"Eh Vlad, this kid don't got shit."
>"Right," Vlad slung his kalash over his shoulder, "you got lucky. Hahahaha! Taught you a lesson." Steven lay on the ground for what felt like hours, unable to look at the dumpster that was his home-somehow looking shittier than before.

>Years passed and Steven was still a short fat kid, getting stared down and beaten by the bigger citizens. Hell, even the slaves sometimes beat on him, the Guards assuming 'Steven' was asking for it. But the tubby boy did find an effective use of his abilities. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!" Connie called from the microphone. "Take your seats and watch kick the autist!"
>The arena was bloodstained as there had been others before Steven, but they all expired. Only he was left-forced into it due to his outstanding debt to Kevin. Steven tried to run as the gates opened, and a Watchman popped out, roaring with range. "AAAHHH-" Steven screamed as the monster bit into his arm, shaking him, blood spreading all over the stadium and even into the crowd.
>"YEAH!" The crowd cheered, throwing bottles and rocks at Steven. Steven crying for them to stop but to no avail, having suffered years of Steven and wanting revenge. Finally the Nosalis left and went back into the cage as the next round of festivities began.
>"Ladies and gentlemen," the spotlight illuminated a familiar face, "STELIO KONTOS!" The song started playing as the big man picked up and bodyslammed Steven, making him shriek-spitting out blood and teeth.
>"AAAHH-" Steven tried to run but this only angered Stelio, who grabbed Steven's right arm behind his back and twisted. Steven felt his left arm tear out of his socket and screamed, "AAHAAAAAHHH!" Barely able to hold back tears, then CRUNCH, he couldn't feel it anymore. Sastified, Stelios then grabbed Steven's right leg and slung him right into the cement wall, cracking Steven's nose and leaving a stain of blood, mucus, and mangled teeth.
>The crowd was cheering, throwing in choclate turtles, bullets, and love letters. Stelios flung up his arms to their great delight, smiling.
>"Now for the finale," Connie pecked Kevin's right cheek as Stelios got ready. Holding Steven up above him.
>"No-" Stelios slammed Steven's spine right on his knee.

Attached: 3912-1323451232-93425ea6793dfb4ebe2a5690fb44de85.jpg (1280x656, 343K)

>"Move Fatteh!" Steven felt his gasmask, it barely fit his fat face. Gerald and the other slaves occasionally slapping him upside the head. The veteran Stalker with his SWAT HAZMAT armor watching over them with a machine gun at his hip. "Ah know yous and dem darkies don' like each other, but ya GOTTA WORK!" Steven trudged more snow, the nuclear winter never letting up. Why they were here was a dogged question, rumor had it Kevin was building a railroad to evacuate the entire population out of the city.
>But the railways were clogged, and with the high radiation ensuring a high causality rate, the slaves were used, and unlucky nerdowells like Steven who Kevin lost in a card game. They were trying to make contact with one of the other stations, having been isolated for the better part of a decade, but to no avail. Gerald was shoveling away snow when, "AAAAHHHH!" A Gargoyle swooped in and took him away.
>The slave screaming with terror as the beast took him to a nearby roof and started tearing into him, guts even flying off."Looke like dat darkie ain't got luck. AAHAHAHAHA!" The Stalker roared with laughter. The slave's orange jumpsuits doing little to protect them from the monsters. But the monster that afflicted Steven was one that wasn't seen, oh no. And Steven only knew it got him later, after his shift ended and he went underground, his face bright red and throwing up all over the bathroom.
>"Yo whiteboi," one of the slaves snarled as he slammed Steven's fat face into the sink, "clean dat shit up!"
>It wasn't long before Steven was burning all over, made worse by him shitting blood, the Stalkers shaking their heads as they made Steven undertake more and more dangerous tasks. Figuring he was on his way out, "WAAAAHHH!" Steven cried as his hair started falling out, Stalker Uncle Ruckus slapping him across the head.
>"Oh quit yer cryin'. Man up fo' a change!"
>Another of the stalkers lit a cig and shook his head. Steven never had a chance.

Attached: d6338db-4486cfb2-cfdd-4de8-aa6c-190d53124a02.jpg (508x850, 100K)

>Steven resolved to see the sunrise one more time. He was on his way out, his body was bright red from the radiation, he had lost both ears from frostbite, his nose was permanently broken and he only had half his teeth left. Sneaking out past veteran Colonel Uncle Ruckus (no relation) who was training the Campfire Stalkers, he walked to the top of a snow covered hill. In a way the city seemed oddly beautiful even with the nuclear winter. In the distance he could even make out a strange dark creature, watching in the distance with long arms.
>Steven tried to wave, but then-a big train came. "No... Impossible!" Steven stared as it slowly chugged along, he fell to his knees as he saw who was driving it, "no..." Kevin, with his ingenious smile, his handsome olive skin, and his well toned muscles even a heavy duty hazmat suit struggled to fit, was at the controls. With Connie looking out the window longingly.
>Steven wanted to approach her, wanted to tell Connie how much he cared about her, but then... Kevin came up from behind her. Then it dawned on Steven that Connie wasn't wearing any clothes. "No..." Connie got a nasty look on her face and turned, then faced forward as Kevin began moving... Her moaning and her face in pure ecstasy. Her body pressing on the windows, Steven able to make out some very generous assets....
>And Kevin looking at him, smiling. Steven felt his spirit die, Kevin had everything. Kevin had superior genetics and grew into a handsome man, Kevin was rich and lived in a big train, Kevin was a genius and save the Metro, Kevin had Connie and Connie loved him... Kevin had taken everything Steven ever had and then some.
>He fell to his knees, his eyes craning into the back of his skull, his bowls letting loose and blood pouring out of his mouth. His body jerked once more, once twice, and then... Steven died. When the Campfire Stalkers found Steven, it was deduced Steven died in a pool of blood, piss, and shit.

Attached: jaroslaw-marcinek-mul-25.jpg (1004x1528, 193K)

Are you same guy that wrote Zim cucking Steven?

Attached: daa6ac524d1f6d68705aeaa32ee72144.jpg (628x504, 32K)

Nope. There really is a minature industry of people producing 'Steven gets cucked' fics and it amazes me how diverse they are.

I still say there should be one where he gets cucked by someone other than Kevin, getting a bit predictable, pet pig one was decent.

The pig one was fucked up. Some guy brought up Black Mirror and yeah, I agree. It was like I was watching the Outer Limits or something, or I was eleven and seeing that one Twilight Zone episode where the guy got turned into a Jack in the Box.

Okay, I know thatI’m gonna regret asking this, but what pig one?

I'm a big fan of the theory Steven is actually in hell, and this loop is a way of gradually breaking him down until there's nothing... Only to start it all over again.

I was thinking Omega Effect actually. Because that had Mister Miracle having his dick cut off and forced to use adult diapers while confined to a wheelchair as his wife was turned to into a whore.

Yikes, at least when this shit happens to Yugo, its by himself.

Attached: DLlucf6VwAAWPBr.jpg (1200x687, 57K)

Twist:
>Steven goes evil after he breaks free of the illusion but is left so scarred and horrified by his abusers, he's reduced to tears at the very sight of them.
>Allowing for humanity to beat Steven and expel the gems once and for all.

Nah, something more like that one episode of Justice League. Where Steven does everything right, matures, learns his lessons, has the ideal life... Only to figure out it was all an illusion. Saying goodbye to his son as his dreamworld collapses in on itself.

I prefer his life falling apart inside the dream world. Finding out his son isn’t his real son, finding out his daughter is a slut, stuff like that.

Part One
>Steven snorted in his sleep, his short chubby body jiggling in fear as the nightmares occurred.
>Kevin looming over him at his party, being so forceful with Stevonnie,having fused to fulfill his promise as he tried to protect Connie from him.
>Kevin just kept on seeming stronger as he grabbed Stevonnie and managed to defuse them.
>Steven plopped to the ground, tasting the tiles, as Connie was taken from him while he kept reaching out
> He could see Connie and figured she was so scared, being handled by a brute like Kevin, when his eyes grew wide.
>Connie was kissing Kevin, moaning and groaning as she kept humping his leg in front of everybody as all the onlookers gazed and cheered Kevin on.
>He could see Kevin lower Connie’s skirt, giving him a peek of her panties.
>Steven tried to get up but couldn’t, his porkish body feeling too heavy to even life, as he noticed Kevin pull his cock out and leaning towards Connie’s mouth and-
>Steven woke up. In his dark pen as he felt the cold air from the holes that allowed him to breathe . press against his fat naked body. He could feel the dirt on his ass and budged his arm with the shit and piss on the corner. He had wet himself again...

That bad huh? Alternatively could lead to some nice bits of story for Steven.

Stick to fluffy ponies, user.

Guy, you keep making Kevin into a pedophile. You utterly unchad him by having him fuck Connie.

It certainly is that bad. Most kid characters in the World of Twelve usually end up some degree of broken or cynical by the time they're in their teens. Almost entirely due to the fact that functional, sane, and genuinely caring parental figures are almost entirely lacking.

'Brony' lost it's edge as an insult a long time ago. I guess Stevenfags need to look superior to something.

Steven ploughs all the gems all the time, yet I haven't seen a single person complaining.

I'm not calling anyone a brony, but they're identical in structure and themes to fluffy pony greentexts.
>contrived scenario that ignores canon
>if present from the series, none are acting in character
>events are grotesque and cruel without any justification
>ends in blood and a puddle of waste
The guy even gives Steven a speech impediment out of nowhere half of the time.
Pretty sure he doesn't, and you're just thoughtlessly tossing that in.

No wonder it took time to find Albert, everyone else was coming up negative.

OK KO and Justice League action

Why didn't CN do this?

Oh yeah that’s weird. What’s weirder is that I’m hard from it.

Sandra and woo with Phoebe and Her Unicorn
House of mouse with the looney tunes show
Ms.Marvel with Emara emirates hero.

>That way, you get fun stuff like Nox hunting gems for their lifeforce.
Yeah, he totally would go after them. It's not stealing if it's stolen.

So the guy is just writing the average 'shock' greentext. That hardly seems unique to bronies.

>Pretty sure he doesn't, and you're just thoughtlessly tossing that in.
Oh please. Steven gets a gem harem all the time and when it isn't him, there's some weird lesbian love triangle thing going on. That's the norm for fanfiction.